Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 7 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Rainday Wed May 17, 2017 12:32 am

B) Imagine what we could pick up~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 7 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Aggra Wed May 17, 2017 2:08 am

We could need a ranged fighter so i think C night be best.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Wed May 17, 2017 6:14 am

I think I'm interested in some item acquisition. I say B.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 17, 2017 7:34 am

C.

Only reason I would think of prioritizing B right now would be armor, but the lack of armor factors in the stat sheet makes me think it's not included.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Feeling refreshed, Celtica decided that it was time to go on the hunt. Their party was rather strong, but more people was always nice and they would need all the help they could get to deal with a Monster Queen. "I'll catch up with you all later, I'm going to go looking for anyone willing to join us." Celtica said. "Good luck." Bullet said as they parted ways and Celtica began her searching.

As Celtica moved around the city she did recall that guard woman who was skilled with a spear. Nephenee was her name and she was clearly good at slaying monsters, perhaps she could be convinced to join up with them. Her thoughts on that were interrupted however as she heard...sobbing?

On a bench nearby a store was a crying pink haired woman, a fancy white wedding dress on her body. "Uh, are you alright miss?" Celtica asked, the woman then looking up at her with her big blue eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm making a scene aren't I?" she said in a wavering voice as she tried composing herself. "Why are you crying?" was Celtica's next question. "The usual. I tried to get another woman to accept my marriage proposal. I mean sure I might be a little forceful, but isn't that good? That means I would be able to protect our home from robbers and dragons and stuff! I can shoot a harpy out of the sky miles away, so why can't I ever manage to win someone's love, huh?" she asked with a quick pace to her words, which Celtica didn't exactly have a response to. "Uhhh, well, love is, um, a complicated thing..."

"Could you quiet down your yammering? I swear, children today only care about foolish things like marriage and sex." another voice said, red eyes looking at the girl. The new woman had long pale hair with a pair of gold accessories in it, along with a lovely blue outfit. She didn't look very old but she had an air of knowledge and elegance to how she composed herself. "I don't wanna hear that from some random girl who looks younger than me! I'm running out of time before people will think I'm old and busted!" the pink haired girl shouted.

"And now you've only grown louder? You are making quite the scene. I won't take that random girl comment either, I am the amazing and beautiful Ingrid. My skills in martial arts and magic are first rate. If I desired, I could claim a wife with the greatest of ease. I don't think we can say the same for you, can we?" Ingrid asked with a giggle, angering the bride looking girl. "Ingrid, miss, I'm sure we could come to a reasonable-" Celtica tried to say, but was drowned out by an argument. These girls bother certainly seemed...interesting, to say the least. Could either of them make useful additions to the team? Ingrid seemed to think highly of her abilities close range and long, while the other girl mentioned something about shooting a harpy out of the sky, a ranged fighter could be a strong asset.

A. Ask the bride to join the team.
B. Ask Ingrid to join the team.
C. Ask both to join the team.
D. Leave them to their debate, go look for Nephenee.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 7 JcgAAfO
World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 7 CjnjpQW

Also, armor is a thing to an extent. It's just more specialized gear rather than straight defense, like armor that give charm resistance or a boost to fire damage or what not.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Wed May 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Something tells me these two won't work well together, and I prefer the bride, so A.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed May 17, 2017 12:56 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Also, armor is a thing to an extent. It's just more specialized gear rather than straight defense, like armor that give charm resistance or a boost to fire damage or what not.
Who wants charm resistance ? :O
That's the reason we play this game right, to get charmed! ^^

Considering those two lovely ladies.
Taking them both in would either not succed, since they won't
accept that proposition, or might work so badly together that
the team balance might crumble.
So I would say A for the bride/ranged girl.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 17, 2017 1:10 pm

A.

Certainly, nothing can go wrong getting Elph, er, "The Bride" in our fellowship! *coughBookmarkcough*
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed May 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Hmm while I don't think it'll work, I'm gonna vote C

As for the armor conversation, we did pick up those mimic jewels. Can we make (most likely corrupted) armor or accessories from them if there was a skilled enough blacksmith ?
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Actually, those got left behind.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Celtica was interested in the bride's abilities, and she did seem like she needed some company. The woman breathed in and then shouted. "Excuse me!" she yelled at the bickering two, causing them to finally stop. "I'm sorry for yelling but miss, I have something I want to say. My name is Celtica Arven, and my quest is to slay the monster queens dominating these lands and the demons above them. Miss bride, I would like you to join us." she stated.

The wedding ready woman looked confused for a moment, but then smiled widely. Looking at Celtica, she did have a very handsome appeal to her, the girl thought. "You want me? Really? Oh of course I'll accept!" she said, forgetting all about her arguments with Ingrid and going in to hug Celtica. "Yes, we have been in need of a ranged fighter and if you are skilled then I believe you would be able to make an excellent addition to our team." Upon hearing that, the girl stylishly spun a sniper rifle out of her dress and got into a sniping pose before putting it away. "I'm way better at shooting than I am at love, don't you worry." the girl said cheerfully, happy that she was needed. There was a getting shot down joke in there somewhere, but Celtica wouldn't make it. Ingrid thought about doing it but instead merely shrugged. "That girl might be more trouble than she's worth, but I suppose when you have such a lofty goal you need all sorts of aid. Good luck." Ingrid said as she walked away leaving just Celtica and the bride.

"I'm Elphelt by the way. Elphelt Valentine. I hope we can become great teammates and through many battles and close encounters something more as our love builds and-" she started to trail off. "Let's take things one step at a time, ok Elphelt?" Celtica said, and Elph nodded. "Ah, right."

That detour was worthwhile, and didn't take too long. Celtica wondered what to do next.

A. Look for Nephenee.
B. Look for other potential recruits.
C. Go shopping.
D. Look for entertainment in this village beyond the hot springs.
E. Meet up with the others.

-

If you had the jewels then you certainly could, but as DoubleEdged said people decided to not take the Mimic Jewels with them.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Alright, I guess now would be the time to go with C.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Wed May 17, 2017 4:49 pm

A. Let's look for Nephenee.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed May 17, 2017 5:12 pm

D sounds like a hidden bad end, can't resist!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Wed May 17, 2017 5:15 pm

C, let's go shopping with our new bride.

Also as for items we can find, there may be sexy outfits, or items with hidden drawbacks too =)
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Wed May 17, 2017 5:16 pm

We've got to buy some stuff! C.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed May 17, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm also tempted to go with D, but C already has three votes, and the party does need equipment. I'll go with C. Plus, as testuser mentioned, there could be cursed clothing and items, or just generally sexy outfits. *crosses fingers for hypnotic and transformative accessories/clothes play*
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 17, 2017 6:14 pm

"Welcome to the team Elphelt. You'll get to meet the rest of the team later, but for now would you like to come shopping with me?" Celtica asked and without skipping a beat Elphelt nodded and wrapped her arms around Celtica's. "Lead the way!" she said cheerfully.

During her searching for people Celtica had noticed a few stores, and decided to loop back around to them while keeping her eye out for some others. There was a general store with plenty of things, the usual stuff along with a few water oriented ones. "I've heard that the Pure Water they sell is made from the springs, and can stave away corruption." Elphelt said.

General Store-
Pure Water (Removes corruption): 5 Coins
Restoration Potion (Heals drinker): 5 Coins
Aqua Staff (Weapon, boosts Water magic) (1 in Stock): 50 Coins
Healing Charm (Accessory, Boosts effectiveness of healing on wearer): 30 Coins
Resist Potion (Heals Non-Corruption Status Ailments): 5 Coins

There was also a little shop with a variety of stuff, not all of it looked new but that also made it a bit cheaper.

Mixed Store (1 in Stock for All)-
Suzuka's Notebook Page: 20 Coins
Helmet of Breath (Allows breathing underwater): 25 Coins
Judgment Crest (A crest with an unknown effect): 10 Coins
Emerald Bracelet (Accessory, Increases Max MP by 1): 50 Coins

Despite telling Celtica to lead the way, Elphelt eventually brought her to a clothing store filled with all sorts of outfits there. They even had a bit of armor, though their selection was highly limited and it seemed more like this place was for buying appealing clothes. There were even some swimsuits here.

Clothing Store-
Shinobi Gear (Skintight Black and Blue Outfit, Fishnet Stockings, Long Blue Scarf, Mouth Mask) (Agility Rank Up): 80 Coins
Dark Knight Armor (Full Heavy Armor, Red and Black, Somewhat Spiky) (Physical Rank Up, Dark Resist Up, Agility Rank Down): 120 Coins
Nurse Uniform (White and Pink Cross Themed Nurse Outfit) (Healing Up): 65 Coins
Classy Suit (Black and White Dress Suit) (Charisma Up): 100 Coins
Scarlet Dress (Sexy Red Full Dress) (Fire Damage Up): 100 Coins
Sling Swimsuit (Silver One Piece Sling Swimsuit) (Water Resist Up): 75 Coins

A. Buy something (Select what you want, how much, etc)
B. Decide not to buy anything
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Wed May 17, 2017 6:32 pm

A. Obviously we're buying. As to what...

- The page from Suzuka's Notebook. Naturally.
- 10 Pure Waters and 10 Resist Potions.
- Healing Charm for Asia.
- Classy Suit for Celtica (and to impress Elphelt).
- Shinobi Gear for Bullet.
- Nurse Uniform for Asia.

That's 395 coins total, well within Celtica's budget.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 17, 2017 6:45 pm

I'm fine with Quartz Falcon's shopping list, but I would like to add-

Scarlet Dress; to Lina's equipment, out of Lina's pocket (she has over 200 coins on her own)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 17, 2017 6:58 pm

A, now to decide on the quantity... (I'm a fan of stocking up on stuff)

Ditto plus
I say we get 5 restoration potions too, just in case the party gets split and Asia isn't with us.

I'd buy two emerald bracelets for out magic users since Lina can use a lot and mor mp for our healer can't be bad.
Helmet of Breath just in case-keep in stock(plus it could allow us to find some fun underwater)
Judgment Crest, I must know what it does.  Give it to Asia.

Classy suit would be good for town when recruiting, but I want that Dark Knight Armor too so Celtica can take a lot of punishment in battles and be a wall for the others...  However maybe the tux will give us some bonus effects in battle(drawing the attention of the monster girls).  So suit.

Scarlet Dress for Lina(to get her out of her well worn clothes), I like D's plan of having her pay us back.

And definitely the Silver Sling Swimsuit, too sexy to ignore~  As for who to wear it, our blushing bride would be a good choice.  Might have a hidden effect too~  I wonder if she'll wear it around town and develop a humiliation fetish, or if she'll be so happy we got her something she won't care or try to tempt us with it.

That's 630(as long as Lina pays us back), with some pocket change to spend on entertainment.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Rainday wrote:I'd buy two emerald bracelets for out magic users since Lina can use a lot and mor mp for our healer can't be bad.

There is only one Emerald Bracelet available.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Wed May 17, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm not going to write out my own list, but I'm okay with everything suggested above. But if I had to specifically pick one thing, it'd absolutely be the notebook page.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed May 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Picking A.

Rainday wrote:A, now to decide on the quantity... (I'm a fan of stocking up on stuff)

Ditto plus
I say we get 5 restoration potions too, just in case the party gets split and Asia isn't with us.

I'd buy two emerald bracelets for out magic users since Lina can use a lot and mor mp for our healer can't be bad.
Helmet of Breath just in case-keep in stock(plus it could allow us to find some fun underwater)
Judgment Crest, I must know what it does.  Give it to Asia.

Classy suit would be good for town when recruiting, but I want that Dark Knight Armor too so Celtica can take a lot of punishment in battles and be a wall for the others...  However maybe the tux will give us some bonus effects in battle(drawing the attention of the monster girls).  So suit.

Scarlet Dress for Lina(to get her out of her well worn clothes), I like D's plan of having her pay us back.

And definitely the Silver Sling Swimsuit, too sexy to ignore~  As for who to wear it, our blushing bride would be a good choice.  Might have a hidden effect too~  I wonder if she'll wear it around town and develop a humiliation fetish, or if she'll be so happy we got her something she won't care or try to tempt us with it.

That's 630(as long as Lina pays us back), with some pocket change to spend on entertainment.

The above is pretty much what I'd pick, except I'd consider giving the Scarlet Dress to either Elphet, Celtica, Asia, or Bullet. Unless it "enhances" the wearer, I'd consider it a waste on Lina. Give her the Emerald Bracelet, though. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Lina has a Fire Sword AND a Fire Skill! I know it won't "enhance" her the way you want it to, but hey, a modest chest can still look fine with certain dresses.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next