Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 25 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Aggra Wed May 31, 2017 1:28 am

I also think B is best.
Her core is damaged, so if we get half of an good attack she might
release the two to protect herself.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 25 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Rainday Wed May 31, 2017 1:28 am

All I want to do, is totally surrender to, a giant slime girl(a giant slime girl~)

I'm going to guess A is the bad end so I'll try to take that one. Mostly because when someone is in the clutches of a monstergirl, they'll usually act as a lure for the trap, which I think was what Asia was before in hindsight... At least I hope that works out. Plus I want to get more mileage out of slime Shirona/Cynthia.

A
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed May 31, 2017 4:41 am

Picking A~
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 31, 2017 7:14 pm

Oh, so it's been a tie all day. No wonder it hasn't updated.

A.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 31, 2017 8:24 pm

Rescuing Artoria and Nephenee were the priority right now. They were so close to defeating Jelle, Celtica could feel it, and she didn't want anyone else to get brainwashed or worse by the monster queen. The knight looked to the tired Lina and Elphelt. "Think you can destroy that tentacle?" she asked. Even with most of her energy gone Lina had a fiery and ready to roll attitude. "I'll easily melt that thing!" she said, letting Bullet handle the other slime and starting to form up another fireball.

They had to hurry, Celtica could see inside the rainbow tentacle that the two warriors were starting to lose themselves to pleasure from their expressions. Taking off the Flare Ring, Elphelt tossed a grenade as hard as she could up towards the tentacle as Lina fired off another fireball. Jelle seemed to care little about that, taking the time they were setting that up to start blasting waves of rainbow goo out from the bottom of her across the battle area. The attack was a success, the tentacle was broken off and the two captives were falling to the ground, but what they and the others found themselves stuck in was a torrent of slime that totally washed over the arena. Bullet was farther away and started to try and avoid it only to be grabbed by the slime she was fighting. "Oh no, don't think you can flee this battle~" she said, forming a slime orb in her hand and smashing it into Bullet's head to break it open and cause it to start consuming the woman.

The other party members, save for Asia who let it totally wash over her, were struggling against the tide and the pleasure that was washing over them with it. Jelles started to from from the pool of goo the area had become, multiple ones around them as they grabbed and groped their bodies. Against the intense rainbow slime everyone's clothing and armor was beginning to dissolve, Jelle's slime more potent than the slime of any others. "Why not open up that tin can and let me in?" "I'll teach you all sorts of lovely things~" "And you will never go against me again~" Jelle's voice rang out from multiple bodies as Celtica's armor was getting thinner. Someone like Elphelt, who wore hardly anything on the other hand, was getting the full on groping and makeout session as it seemed like each sensitive spot of hers had a different Jelle body working on it.

By now Artoria and Nephenee were not just nude, but begging for more pleasure from Jelle due to extended exposure to her body. Their bodies were starting to melt down, with her armor fading Celtica could only watch with horror as they were turned into slimes. "I'll record you all, just in case, but I think you all will become drone slimes. Devoid of any unique personality or phyiscal traits, you identities washed away as penance for the sin of challenging me. Doesn't that sound nice?" Jelle asked right up against both ears as a pair of Jelles moved their tentacle-like tongues in and started to play with her brain. Even Lina had faded into the pool of rainbow gel now, and Elphelt was halfway to being a slime herself. Against such an oppressive flood of bliss, Celtica's hardened will melted and became goo...

-

"Excellent work, my loyal Cynthia. I knew you were a slime worth copying." Jelle said, the gold and black slime in front of her with a blue slime who was one Bullet eating out her gooey pussy. "You are too kind mistress~" she said, happy for praise and for getting such a sexy new slime under her sway. "I believe a reward is in order for your help in dealing with those irritating humans." Jelle said, and from behind her came five more blue slimes. All of them looked identical with long hair and big breasts, it was like they were clones. "These five are yours to do with as you please. Go find your original and merge with her, then do as you wish." Jelle ordered and with a nod Cynthia beckoned the mindless slimes over to her.

"Six cute little slaves all for me, what a lovely day~" Cynthia said with a giggle as she created black collars and leashes to connect to all of them. "Come along my pets, we've got to find myself." she said, and they all obeyed. Once she fused with the original slime Cynthia their memories would sync and the original would understand everything. "Weren't there seven intruders though? What happened to the last one?" she asked before leaving.

"I thought their leader could use some additional humiliation..." she said, and out from behind her came another Jelle, however this one had a core unlike the usual clones. "...and what better humiliation than to become the monster she failed to defeat?" the woman who was once Celtica said, not skipping a beat. Her personality had been completely overwritten by Jelle, and she would serve well as a body double or an overseer for long range missions. Or for enslaving those pesky Knights of Sacrima, a task she knew that Celtica-Jelle was eager to carry out...

BAD END - Queen Jelle 2

---
Doubting that Jelle will be able to top Luvia for amount of bad ends, but second place isn't bad. Once again, choose your restart point.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed May 31, 2017 8:47 pm

B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Okay, now let's go with the B I voted against.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 31, 2017 10:31 pm

Wonderful wonderful~, I really liked Cynthia's line when she caught Bullet and her reward hehehe =) Hope we get to see more of her original in the future with a few more tricks up her sleeve. The punishment was rather sexy too(all goo(d) girl coopies!). I did kind of fell the giantess aspect didn't matter too much though in the ending. Something like "the wave of rainbow slime dribbling from her giant pussy quickly began to floor the area", or "the giant Jelle bent down over the pinned heroine, brushed her slime like hair before saying "You did pretty well, so I guess I'll give you a special reward... I'll go down on you". Her mouth opened as the Jelle doubles raised and spread the nude knight's legs. "N-n-no! That's way too m-mph!" the heroine tried to protest, but a Jelle's snatch proceeded to plug her mouth, pinning her arms in her slimy legs. Celtica could gaze through the rainbow colored slime as she saw the giant Jelle's tongue take it's first lap, and instantly she was overcome with mind melting euphoria as her tongue started to return the favor to her smaller double" could've been a nice touch.

Still, overall what happened to everyone, and the aspect of being trapped in a Jelle orgy, is really amazing dood! Lovely lovely lovely~

As for the bad ends, well, we could always try the other bottled slimes, or have the more rage induced Elphelt shove them into her(which may backfire horrible ^__^ )

B for progress.

(also sorry I haven't gotten in touch these recent days, work and all, but I'll be good tomorrow evening)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:04 am

Celtica looked to the duo trapped by Jelle, then back to Jelle herself. The giant sized slime queen was a major threat and in the time they took to rescue Nephenee and Artoria who knows what could happen? No, they needed a decisive blow to finish off the wounded Jelle once and for all. While it was unfortunately Nephenee's specialty, they would have to make do with what they've got. After all if Jelle was taken down the captive pair would be rescued as a result.

"Lina, Elph, we need to hit Jelle with everything we've got left in us." Celtica said, and the two nodded. One final barrage to decide victory or enslavement. As Elphelt and Lina prepared their fire and bombs, Elphelt tossing the Flare Ring over to Lina for this which she traded the Coral Ring out for, Celtica fired off a Crusader Wave. "Useless!" the booming voice of the slime giantess shouted as a tentacle moved to block it, Celtica then firing a second Crusader Wave directly after. The second slashing light was able to cut through the tentacle thanks to the damage from the first. "Now!" Celtica shouted

Elpelt chucked the grenade directly between Jelle's titantic tits, blowing a hole between them that was then blasted with flames to melt through with an extra large and extra powerful fireball. The core was now visible, Lina's flames had burnt through all defenses around it, and Celtica wasted no time to surge the last of her energy into one final radiant Crusader Wave. With a heave of her mighty holy sword she launched out a cutting light that divided the core and thus Jelle herself in two.

"No, no no no! I am the queen! Grrrah, normal humans...cannot...no!" she moaned out as shrunk down and melted into nothingness, the queen finally slain after all their efforts. With the core broken, Cynthia too began melting. "Damn...that's it for me then...?" she said before fading as well. All that remained were the naked bodies of Nephenee and Artoria, their clothes and gear dissolved by Jelle save for Artoria's holy sword, and then a small rainbow crystal where the slime core fell.

Celtica, Elphelt and Lina all meanwhile had collapsed to the ground in exhaustion, with Bullet moving to pick up the two newly naked girls. "You...did it? That's...amazing..." Asia said as she got up, still purple but seeming to regain some of her ability to care now. "I guess I should heal you all or something...might as well..."

"Cel, we did it! We really did it, we beat a Monster Queen! This is amazing!" Elphelt said, the moment her energy even partly recovered she was on top of Celtica giving her plenty of hugging and kissing action. "Well, I'm nothing if not determined..." Celtica told her in a tired tone. "Now how the hell will we get out of here?" she wondered. They were still in slime territory, and were totally exhausted.

As if to answer their question blasts of magic cleared out some rubble and an armored woman leading a group of knights appeared before them. "In need of some assistance?" the voice of Aqua asked out of that bluish armor. "Aqua! How did you manage to get in here?" Nephenee asked, though hiding behind Bullet so Aqua wouldn't see she was nude. "It seems like when you took out Jelle, her forces could feel it. They lost all their motivation and started running." Aqua explained. "Now we will certainly be able to reclaim this city. Hopefully rebuild it too with enough time."

Victorious, the party began their journey back to the fort with the help of the knights. Though this would be only the first of many challenges if Celtica wanted to really accomplish her goal, it was a big step and for now the knight felt like she could truly relax.

---
And the first boss is defeated. First off, the stat page has been updated as everyone got a new skill from all the fighting, and some gained more MP. Nephenee and Artoria lost most of their gear thanks to Jelle, but you gained a new item from the death of the monster queen. It can be used to make a powerful new item, depending on what you do with it.
Spoiler:

But now it's time for the special reward for defeating a Monster Queen, a bad end! Specifically, one of the ones that were missed out on. Whether it be the Cupid bad end, the Ignis version of the bad end against Lisbeth's team, the Goblin bad end (not that most people would vote for that one) or another one. Just mention what you want to go back to.

Also, a couple questions. How are you enjoying this so far? What improvements do you think can be made? What do you want to see? What was your favorite bad end so far?
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:43 am

Well I will vote for the Goblin bad end just because.... Goblin girls.
I think picking my favorite is tricky as your writing for each bad end has been quite superb, you have really hit the nail with your descriptive tales.
I like the cloning aspect of the last bad end Jelle 2 but I really liked the Mimic ending, would have liked to have seen what happened to Bullet and Lina.
Also as I said earlier, the Zentai villain idea is one I would like to see in this story.
I don't think you are going far wrong with how this is progressing, here's hoping it carries on as its really rather good.
Fave end.....Mimic ending..... that's the one.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:27 am

I'm pushing the Cupid End for Summerslam!

Great stuff so far.  The Undine end is probably my favorite, followed by the Golden Slime potion end.  As for what I'd like to see going forward, or see more of:

-succubi
-plant girls
-kitsune
-tattoos/sigils placed right above a party member's sex that guides them to be more lusty, slowly corrupting them into some sexy vixen that feeds and grows stronger from lust and intercourse
-maids
-harem dancers
-more beautification transformation occurring with MC/brainwashing
-arm candy
-yuki-onna
-hypnotic accessories/clothing, especially if they "augment" or "change" traits of the wearer to match the personality and mental alterations
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:06 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:I'm pushing the Cupid End for Summerslam!

Great stuff so far.  The Undine end is probably my favorite, followed by the Golden Slime potion end.  As for what I'd like to see going forward, or see more of:

-succubi
-plant girls
-kitsune
-tattoos/sigils placed right above a party member's sex that guides them to be more lusty, slowly corrupting them into some sexy vixen that feeds and grows stronger from lust and intercourse
-maids
-harem dancers
-more beautification transformation occurring with MC/brainwashing
-arm candy
-yuki-onna
-hypnotic accessories/clothing, especially if they "augment" or "change" traits of the wearer to match the personality and mental alterations

I have to second this.
Really wanna see the whole party going into lovey-dovey mode, so show us da cupid! ^^

I also loved the undine ending, and´also was really happy to see an attack that Jelle used on Asia/Elphet that took over both of their emotions. Would like to see more like that.

Since I am a big corruption fan, I also would like to see succubi or other demon like creatures.
I would also like to see some oni monsters from japan though they are probably much less popular ^^

I would say Alex made a really good list of things that sound really really good.
Especially those Tatoo things.!^^

Things to improve...
More obvious bad ends ? Razz

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:25 am

We never really gave the poor Cupid a chance, did we? Lets see her bad end.

Also, I have to say that I too agree with pretty much everything Alex suggested, but I'd like to add the suggestion of some kind of mirror control or corruption or what-have-you.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:10 am

As for "looking back at missed bad ends," I probably would at least like to see "Red Slime Potion."

You already have my theme suggestion. Wink

Now then, we have a lot of loot that needs to be cleaned up. As far as the Rainbow Slime Crystal goes, I'd probably recommend armor or accessory forging, we seem to have enough weapons to still share some without leaving anyone unarmed (not to mention the slime-covered loot weapons).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:55 am

DoubleEdged wrote:As for "looking back at missed bad ends," I probably would at least like to see "Red Slime Potion."

You already have my theme suggestion. Wink

Now then, we have a lot of loot that needs to be cleaned up. As far as the Rainbow Slime Crystal goes, I'd probably recommend armor or accessory forging, we seem to have enough weapons to still share some without leaving anyone unarmed (not to mention the slime-covered loot weapons).
I wonder, is it really "missed", since we still have the potions right?

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:52 am

As Aggra said, Red Slime Potion isn't actually missed. Even if it's not an option I list out, taking one of the potions will always be available as a write in. Mirror corruption is definitely something I want to do, and oni were something that you actually could have tried to find early on (Bullet mentioned them) so you may run into some later. All sorts of demons and stuff will definitely be happening. And then as for Alex's list, lots of that stuff is already planned and the stuff that isn't will be added to the list. Totally forgot about those kinds of tattoos but they are fantastic. And what exactly do you mean with arm candy?
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Well, that is a good point with those potions. Okay then:
Gorgon. After all, she was a part of that cavern group too.

And for the record, were there any creatures that we avoided encountering at all due to our choices?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Well, had you taken other routes you would have found different monsters and party members. That scream early on you didn't follow would have led to a potential bad end later down the line, and if you went up to where Bullet's old party had been defeated you would have had a run in with some oni that could have led to a bad end. Other than that I don't think you missed encountering any monsters on this route. For a while I thought you guys weren't going to talk to Nephenee and thus never do the Undine stuff, which would have led to some fun if you tried to use the Holy Water later on.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:31 pm

So, when it's time to continue, will we

A) Backtrack to first area
B) Take new direct routes to one of the two adjacent regions
C) Have all the above as options
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:36 pm

All of the above and then some routes available to other new areas as well.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:05 pm

Extra Bad End: Cupid Fight, Trying to snap Bullet out of the Cupid's spell.
---
While Lina was managing to repel the lustful emotions the Cupid's cry, Bullet didn't have quite as much resolve to resist it. Moaning, her eyes were starting to turn pink as she couldn't help but blankly stare at the Cupid. "O-ooooh...so cute...so pretty..." Bullet moaned out, her face red from lust and her hand instinctively moving towards her pussy when Lina ran over to her and tried to shake her out of her trance. "Come on Bullet, you aren't gonna let some dumb idol steal your heart are you?" she asked.

Hearing Lina call the Cupid dumb seemed to bother the woman. "No...she isn't dumb! She is an adorable and talented idol!" the tanned warrior shouted, hearts appearing in her eyes as she grabbed Lina. "I will not allow you to say such things about her!" This outburst caused the idol to laugh. "Looks like someone can recognize cuteness when they see it. Now hold her still!" the Cupid ordered, Bullet doing as demanded. "Anything for you mistress!"

The red haired beauty struggled to get out of Bullet's grasp. She couldn't use a weapon in her position, and trying any of her magic would be way too dangerous. Closing her eyes wouldn't help any either, this monster could brainwash her through her ears. And she did look so very cute...maybe it wouldn't be so bad to dote on and adore such an adorable...no! Lina couldn't let such thoughts win.

The Cupid thought about just ending it with an arrow, but she wanted this one to squirm. Striking an adorable pose, she began to sing and dance right in front of the captive maiden. Bullet was absolutely loving it, cheering her on constantly as she made quick elegant motions all while keeping the tune of a hyper upbeat jpop style song. It wasn't just infectiously catchy, it was corroding all the willpower Lina had left in her head. "Song...no, not catchy...it's not wonderful...it's not the best...it's not sung by the most adorable girl ever! Aaaaah, I'm totally lying it is!" Lina said with a huge smile on her face and pink hearts in her eyes. Bullet was fangirling out just as much.

Ending the song with a cute wink and her hands making a heart shape, the Cupid was happy to see that she had two more rabid fangirls. "Soooo, how do you feel about your one true love now?" she asked the two smugly. The smiling girls bowed at her feet. "We love you mistress! We just want to serve you and make you happy mistress! We are so sorry for disobeying mistress!" they moaned out among other phrases. "Glad you came to your senses~ Now then, I think you two would look great with a makeover!"

-

A panting and half naked Asia ran through the late night streets of Lethrina, her nurse outfit only partly on and her face completely red. Bullet and Lina still hadn't come back and Celtica and Elphelt's condition only had worsened from there. They wouldn't take Asia's refusal to join them for an answer, and Asia was sure if she hadn't escaped when she did she would be just as love crazed as they were. "I need to find a cure, but where are Bullet and Lina?" she wondered hurriedly. It was then that she heard the sound of some pretty nice music and followed it.

Peering through the entrance she gasped at what she saw. Many people still passed out from the intense orgasming around the area, but on the stage was an idol looking girl gleefully singing and watching a pair of girls dance for her amusement. Dressed in ultra cutesy pink outfits with frills, tiny miniskirts and an even tinier hat, it was Bullet and Lina to Asia's surprise. She almost couldn't tell at first since their hair was dyed pink and they wore thick pink eye shadow and lipstick. It was only Bullet's scar that gave it away.

The dance they were doing was something Asia could never believe they would willingly do either. The lewd way they stretched their bodies, shook their booties, bounced their breasts and rubbed their forms was just so erotic in a way that was rather distracting for Asia. And the looks on their faces made them seem so happy to be doing it. "They've been totally brainwashed...maybe I can..." she started to say before feeling a hand on her shoulder pull her back.

"Oh Asia~ You wouldn't be trying to escape would you?" A nude and love obsessed Celtica said, a big grin on her face with a similar looking Elphelt on her side. This was bad, Asia felt even more aroused than she did in the bedroom! If she joined in with them now...

"You have to stop, Bullet and Lina are there and they need our-" Asia tried to explain before being silenced by a blissful kiss from Elphelt. "No more talking, time for fucking~" Celtica said as her own face dived down to Asia's pussy and quickly went to work.

Back at the stage, the Cupid was quite pleased with how quickly her two newest love slaves had adapted to their roles. "Excellent, you two will be delightful backup dancers. An existence of making me look better, pretty great right?" she said, knowing of course what their answers would be. "Yes mistress, we live to love!" they said as they went up to her. It was getting late, the Cupid figured it might be time to head out for the night. "Mmmm, I think I'll use your breasts for a pillow tonight." she said as she groped Bullet's huge breasts to feel them out. Bullet was happy to oblige, though Lina was dissapointed she couldn't please her mistress with her smaller breasts.

Wrapping each of them around an arm the Cupid began to walk out, the two fighters turned arm candy looking so blissfully blank as they walked alongside her. As the trio walked past the entrance they saw on the ground a group of three heart eyed girls making out and fucking each other without a care in the world. "Ah, another night of spreading love across the land." the Cupid said with a giggle before continuing walking, leaving Celtica, Elphelt, and a now very happy to join them Asia to their lewd activities...

BAD END - Cupid
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:46 pm

Wonderful ending!
Too bad we missed it the first time around!

So now we can make othee bad end decisions or are we going to return to the "present time".
So I have to admit I most wanted to see what happens when Lina and Bullet talked to the girls there instead of speaking to the cupid. Smile

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:37 pm

One bad end decision this time, I think. Might be more next time you guys beat a queen since there will be more missed bad ends by that point.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:00 pm

Rocking!  You really improved sexualizeing Jelle's size.  Overall a very good ending to the fight with a little character charm thrown in their to boot which I loved.  But yeah dood, you've improved a lot here and there.  I've been enjoying this whole thing more than I can express I feel.  

As for something that I would like to see(that I haven't mentioned on the other thread or in PMs), probably our characters meeting some of the characters from their world, like Lina meeting Sylphiel(and instead of Goury-dear, it could be Lina-dear), Asia meeting Aika Kiryuu or Akeno, Bullet running into...  hmm, who would be good for her to run into...  But yeah, you get the point.  They could be just passing by, part of another party, temporary party members, and/or corrupted/enslaved.  But yeah, will give a chance to flesh them out more. Doesn't have to be friends either.  (Course I want to see Naga, but she feels she should be special).  

I had something else, but I seemed to of forgot it, bothersome.

As for favorite ending, I wasn't lying in my praise for each one, but if I had to pick...  It would probably be the gold potion end with Luvia =)  It was such a wonderful surprise.  Doesn't hurt that I love Luvia and the noble woman laugh is a big fetish of mine ^__^

Damn missed my chance to vote, still that Cupid end knocked it out of the park!  Lovely conversion, and I think Cupid one has my favorite epilogue.  Total fangirl/backup dancer makeover AND a lovely charmed threesome =)

It pains me to never know what the goblin girls were staring at, but maybe it will come up again?  Same can't be said for the whipping, but que sera sera(What will be will be). I assumed it would of been a bad end but I also hoped it would flip the dynamic of the relationship because a dominant lover would of really hit home with me personally, and would be very hard to resist.  However, that's not saying it can't happen to with someone else(to any party member)

Well, lucky we still have the cored version of Cynthia and Sabrina out there, I wonder if we'll see them in the future, hehehehe

Also yay Elphelt got Magnum Wedding~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Rainday wrote:It pains me to never know what the goblin girls were staring at, but maybe it will come up again?
It likely won't come up again, but I can totally answer it.
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next