Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 10 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  obviousagent Fri May 19, 2017 8:40 am

Still voting A.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 10 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 19, 2017 8:53 am

"Bullet, Lina, you two go out and find whoever did this. I'll stay behind and make sure that these two are safe." Asia said, looking at the charmed duo. She had never expected to see the usually collected Celtica in such a surprising state. "Alright, then let's go! It hasn't been that long since the couples dance, maybe we can check around there." Lina said.

Ready for trouble, both Bullet and Lina went out in search of this charmer. They knew that caution would need to be exercised, after all if they were reckless they might end up just like Celtica and Elphelt. They looked around and found where the couples dance area had been, though it was far less filled now. There were still however some making out and even having sex in the area, not a care in the world for who was seeing them. "Jeez, it hit everyone around here huh?" Lina said.

"We should look around, there might be some hint as to what did this in the area." Bullet said.

A. Question the remaining couples.
B. Investigate the stage.
C. Investigate the dance area.
D. Investigate the food tables.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri May 19, 2017 10:05 am

B. The stage should hold a better clue.

(A is the timewaster option, right? I mean, the people remaining are clearly the ones with less willpower)
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 19, 2017 11:33 am

B or C have the highest chance of getting to the bottom of the mystery. One of those two also has a good chance of having Lina and Bullet getting whammied as well. Think I'll go with C. (Frankly, I want to see how that pans out and whether it leads to another bad end. :p)
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri May 19, 2017 11:44 am

Really wanna go A and waste some time!
Longer exposion to the musik or what is causing this should those two make go lovey dovey mode too!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 pm

A, good chance of raising their arousal =)
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri May 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Going for B, solve this and find a better corruption option

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Assuming you guys' assumptions are correct, B is the logical place to start.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Lina pondered where to look first, and based on the little she managed to get out of Celtica and Elphelt believed the stage was the best option. It was clear that whatever charmed them had managed to effect everyone here, and Lina had heard of magical melodies that had special effects on the listeners.

Going up to the stage, they saw the cheerful idol girl casually humming as her band prepared for the next song. No hearts in her eyes, no signs of being charmed. "Hey, just what is going on here?" Lina asked in an annoyed tone. "I come home to find my friends too charmed to do anything but make out, and now coming here everyone else is the same way except you!"

The pink haired girl looked a little confused, but then smiled. "Oh, whoops! I totally forgot to take these out." she said, removing contact lenses from her eyes to reveal some nice large pink heart eyes. "I guess I did look pretty suspect with my disguise on, tehehe~" Was she charmed too, by someone else or even by her own power? Lina wasn't sure.

"So then you admit to being behind this mess." Bullet said, stepping closer to her with her fists at the ready. "Well sure, I'm not really doing anything wrong though. It was advertised as a couples dance after all. I just did my part in helping these many girls get together with a little lyrical push!" she told the duo.

Lina couldn't tell what this girl's motives were, but her powers were a major threat. If she had a hypnotic voice though then it would be easy to counter her by closing their ears if she tried to charm them though. It wasn't much, but they had the advantage of knowing what they were dealing with. If she also had other methods however, that could make things tougher.

A. Tell her if she returns everyone to normal they will let her go.
B. Use force to threaten her into dispelling the charm.
C. Just ask for Celtica and Elphelt to be returned to normal.
D. Ask her about her own heart eyes.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri May 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Would like to know a little more about this bad little idol.
SO I will go with D.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 19, 2017 4:14 pm

D, we should figure out if someone is behind this or if she really did just charm herself.  Plus, she didn't really do anything wrong like she says.

(...  I wonder if Asia is peeking in on Elphelt and Celtica...)

Also, sorry for the kerfuffle last night which was somehow done with amazing timing. A funny miracle.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Fri May 19, 2017 4:26 pm

It seems like this girl may not be the root of the problem, unless she's deceiving us. I'mma say D, for the sake of finding out which.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri May 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Using force is prrroooobably a bad idea. There's no harm in just asking stuff.

That said, I'm leaning with C so long as she only removes the compulsion to make out (I'm sure Lina and Bullet won't mind if Celtica and Elphelt stay lovey dovey but still good for continuing the quest).
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 19, 2017 6:36 pm

"So there's something I'm not quite getting. Why do you have those charmed eyes too? But you are talking rationally too," Bullet asked. "We better not just be talking to some puppet."

"Oh no, I'm totally the brains behind this operation. Aren't my eyes cute?" Lina and Bullet instinctively made sure not to make direct eye contact, best to be careful after that Gorgon fight. "Yeah, sure. So then why?" Lina asked as well.

"That, my cuties, is because I'm a bringer of love~" she said in a lovey dovey voice and stepped back, striking an adorable pose as somewhat small pink angelic wings appeared from her back and a magical aura surrounded her. "A Cupid, spreading love between girls across Sacrima! And if that love means that those people no longer have any interest in fighting monsters, then that's just a little bonus! Now come my future lovebirds, let's dance~"

No more asking nicely, this girl was a full on monster. And a type neither of them had encountered as well. It's doubtful she was planning on letting them get away from here uncharmed. "I'll show you that I'm more than a pretty voice, and my charming nature doesn't end with my songs." the idol said with a grin, summoning up an overly cutesy bow and some arrows with pink heart shaped arrowheads.

"Heh, well you're the one asking for this." Lina said, pulling out her fire blade that ignited more fiercely than ever before thanks to her lovely Scarlet Dress.

A. Have Lina stay back casting spells while Bullet goes in.
B. Lina's got her fire sword, have both of them rush her since the Cupid has a ranged weapon.
C. Fall back and meet up with Asia, her Twilight Healing could help with charms.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Fri May 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Rush her!

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 19, 2017 6:44 pm

B. Rush.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Mmmhmmm, let's see if I can find the Bad End...  Bullet rushing her alone might give Cupid a chance to charm one of them to turn it to a two on one fight in Cupids favor...  Both rushing her could lead to some close range burst charm spell...  However, taking her on with just the two of your party could lead turn out unfavorable for them as well...  On the other hand, if they do retreat that could give Cupid a chance to charm one if not both of them with the bow...  But if we do get in contact with Asia she could turn Celtia and Elphelt against us...

So I pick C so we have a chance of a 3 on 3 battle.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Giving the cupid no time to notch her arrows is probably the best bet, so B.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Both Lina and Bullet sprinted forward, the last thing they needed was to give an archer space. An archer with singing that could effect the entire room too. Bullet's quick speed allowed her to move in first with Lina trailing behind, Wildfire Blade in hands. "Gah! Crew, come help your sweet and adorable idol!" the Cupid said worriedly as she tried to float back only to get grabbed and slammed into the ground by Bullet.

As that happened however, the band that was playing along with the monster got up and began moving in to attack the duo. "Don't you dare attack our sweet angel!" one of the charmed ladies said, all of them in overly frilly cute outfits similar to the Cupid's own. "Listen, I don't want to hurt you people but-" Bullet said as they swarmed her, the tanned girl pushing them away to try and get to the monster. These people were tenacious however, and started groping her breasts to incapacitate her. "-If I have no other choice!" she then shouted and forced them away, hoping they weren't too hurt.

Meanwhile Lina was on the chase towards the Cupid, who fired off an arrow that Lina managed to avoid. At this range she had no time to aim properly, and with a swift flash of movement Lina landed a solid slash across the Cupid's chest. "Grrrrrr! I hate you meanies, you are no fun at all! When I have you under my control one of you will be my throne and the other my footrest!" the Cupid whined as if having a tantrum. She let out a high pitched cry suddenly that caused a massive influx of lust in both the girls, along with causing the already charmed crew members to orgasm. "A-Aah...she's so cute...no, no! I won't become some idol's puppet!" Lina said, shaking out of it. The lust was building, but Lina had a strong enough will to resist. Bullet meanwhile, already aroused by the groping attacks, was having a bit more trouble pulling herself together.

A. Go over to Bullet, try and slap some sense into her.
B. Keep going at the Cupid, she's already weakened.
C. Try to escape with Bullet.
D. Bullet's probably a lost cause, just escape on your own.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 19, 2017 8:26 pm

A and C essentially opens up Lina for further charm songs, while D leaves Bullet as a minion for the idol to use against them. If we want to win, we need to choose B, which is what I'm going for. ...unless a majority choose a bad end option, then I'll pick that. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Hmm, things have gotten interesting and sexy, and I do like the fte she has outlined for Bullet and Lina...

I think I'd have to pick D, if only because I want to see what the Cupid does to Bullet after Lina flees (and possibly a 4 on 2 fight) Twisted Evil
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri May 19, 2017 8:35 pm

B. Keep the pressure on, Lina!

Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat May 20, 2017 12:50 am

Lets go with D!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat May 20, 2017 1:11 am

B all the way! never give up never surrender Razz
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 20, 2017 1:46 am

If Lina stopped to try and return Bullet to her senses then this monster might be able to get to both of them under her spell. There was no way that Lina was going to let herself serve this little twerp!

Tossing her flame sword to the side, darkness formed within Lina's hands as lightning cracked around it. The dark energy formed into the shape of a blade, growing in size quickly and boasting an immense magical power. The weakened Cupid wasn't fast enough to get away, and Bullet wasn't yet under her sway fully to take her orders. "Wait, wait, I'll free everyone! Please, don't!"

"Sorry, not gonna cut it this late into the game! Ragna Blade!" Lina shouted loudly. She swung down and struck the monster girl, wiping her out in a single move along with destroying part of the stage caught in the sword attack. The dark blade faded and Lina fell to her knees for a moment, breathing heavily. "Whew, that was not the magical workout I wanted to do tonight."

Luckily, it seemed like that did the trick. The blushing Bullet seemed to snap back into reality. "Huh, what...damn it, she got me didn't she?" Bullet said. "Almost. We don't have to worry about her now though." Lina told her. Looking back onto the dance floor others were coming too as well, some having very embarrassed or surprised reactions to the positions they were waking up in.

It would probably be best to go back and see if Celtica and Elphelt had recovered. Picking up her sword and giving Bullet a hand, Lina made her way back home to see a very red Asia outside of the bedroom. "Hey Asia we fixed everything probably...what's with you?" Lina asked. "I-I couldn't watch the things they were doing anymore, and then they invited me to join them a-and I had to leave..." she said, her tone still rather flustered.

"...Should we go in? I can imagine what they might have been doing, and if the spell only broke a short while ago they might still not be...in a position for guests..." Bullet said, even she sounded awkward as the mental images poured into her head.

A. Probably should give them some time to themselves to sort things out.
B. Go inside, they should be back to normal so it should be fine.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next