Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 6 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue May 16, 2017 12:51 am

Kind of tempted to have them stick around in the caverns to rest up and loot the place. But it's possible that there's a tucked away mimic, so there might be some risk involved. Checking the scream in the woods is also risky, because it could be a trap, and they're not at full strength. As for continuing down the previous path, same thing applies to choice B in that they're not at full strength, so there's greater risk if they encounter another monster girl. Guess I'll go with A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 6 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue May 16, 2017 12:53 am

A. Better rest for now; who knows what they might encounter next on the road.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 am

A, sorry screamer, but it's looting and rest time. Might find out what happened to the others too, for better or worse.
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Tue May 16, 2017 3:37 am

Going to stick with the theme of arriving late and agreeing with everybody. Lets go with A.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 16, 2017 1:16 pm

"We should rest here for the night, no telling if we will make it to another village before it gets dark. Each of us takes shifts watching the entrance for monsters while we sleep." Celtica explained, and everyone seemed fine with that. There was time before night fell however and Celtica wanted to check out what all was in this place.

The group searched through the cave. "You know, it would be a shame to leave something like this just lying around." she said as she picked up the Cyclone Blade and put it away. The money they had payed for the weapons and then some was still there too, resulting in Celtica grabbing a grand total of 260 more coins. There were plenty of normal swords of varying sizes around as well, but with the magical blades they possessed those weapons seemed pretty unneeded. She did grab a shortsword though to give to Asia. It would be good for training at first. There were also some jewels scattered around from the mimic's body, but Celtica wondered whether or not those were safe to have.

"So lots of people went missing coming here, but then why aren't they here now?" Bullet asked. Shouldn't more monsters have been in this place? The only things besides the trio were some incomplete mimics. "Yeah, I have a theory about that." Lina said, getting everyone's attention before continuing. "Having a group of totally different monsters teamed up like this is a little weird. I imagine that this was a group of adventurers who all got turned at once, which explains the cooperation, but not the why they are like this." she said.

"You think that they encountered a demon, right?" Celtica asked. Monsters usually only turned people into their own species. As the creators of the monster race though, demons had far more methods of turning others into a variety of monsters under their sway. "That's right. Demons usually keep themselves to the Demon Realm that they made here, but that isn't a rule for them all. It's pretty likely that there's a demon that passed through this area and turned them, and probably had them send their recruits to her." she explained. It wasn't a concrete theory but it did make sense. Now Celtica wondered if that cry they heard earlier was from a demon attack.

"Well if we do meet this demon, I'm sure that we can beat them!" Asia said. "Well of course. But for now I'm taking that single bed in the back, I'm exhausted." Lina said, slowly moving into the darkness towards where the bed was.

Celtica turned to Asia and handed her the shortsword. "If you'd like, we could start your training now." the swordswoman told her, and Asia eagerly nodded. "I'll do my best." With Lina already asleep Bullet moved to keep watch and the practice began. Asia's movements were clumsy, she was unused to how to swing the weight of the blade around properly and her aim with the weapon was lacking. As an hour passed though and Celtica guided her she was showing slow signs of improvement. It would probably be a few sessions before she was ready to fight, but the potential was visible. "That's enough for now. You're probably exhausted now too." Celtica said to the healer, who was indeed panting heavily. "Th-Thanks..."

The sun set and night began, Bullet continuing to watch until Celtica swapped out with her, and hours later Lina with her. This continued until morning, everyone fairly rested and ready for another day of travel.

A. Search the woods.
B. Continue eastward down the path.
C. Change course and go north.
D. Change course and go south.

Also,
A. Take the Mimic Jewels with you.
B. Don't take the Mimic Jewels with you.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Tue May 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Well, I'd say taking the jewels is almost definitely a bad plan, so lets leave 'em. As for direction, I see no reason to change course now, and its probably too late for whoever was in the forest, so we should continue heading east.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 pm

B on both.

Might be better to bury the Mimic Jewels, keep any curious person from grabbing them in the future.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue May 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Would like to search the woods for the demon that seems to be hiding somewhere,
but just randomly searching would be pretty difficult and dangerous.
So I will just agree with the other both to walk eastwards without the jewels.
Though taking the jewels just for a bad end wouldn't be bad. Very Happy

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Tue May 16, 2017 3:14 pm

B and A. Corruption! Corruption! Corruption!

-Rainday
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue May 16, 2017 3:50 pm

A and A

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 16, 2017 3:55 pm

With the sunrise and the start of the new day the party of four moved out of the cave to continue their journey. Left within were the Mimic Jewels, Celtica believing that it was too risky to take them not knowing what kind of effect they might have on her. Just because Lisbeth's swords seemed safe from corruption didn't mean they should risk their luck on everything.

Moving past the large crater that Lina had made they returned to the main path they were traveling and continued to the west. Hours passed without a monster girl coming close, though they did see a couple harpies high in the sky away from them, until eventually they saw a village in the distance. "That should be Lethrina Village coming up." Celtica said.

"Lethrina? I've heard of that place, it is famous for it's beautiful hot springs." Asia said with a smile. Thinking about it, Celtica thought she may have heard something there too. That Lethrina was a popular rest stop for travelers for that very reason. "Then let's see if it lives up to it's reputation." Bullet said. Even someone rough like her would rather be in a hot springs village than in some dank cave.

As they moved closer to the town entrance though they saw a battle was taking place at the gate, guards facing off against a group of goblin girls. Goblins were notorious for being weak yet annoying creatures, usually appearing in large numbers. Green skin and short bodies, long ears and malicious grins. An unfortunately high aptitude for magic that they were luckily too stupid to use properly.

A turquoise haired maiden was at the front of the guards in blue armor, fending the goblins off with a spear alongside her fellow defenders. "Jeez, more monster problems already?" Lina said with a sigh.

A. Help the guards out.
B. Wait, let the guards handle things.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 6 Yj7wbfY
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Tue May 16, 2017 3:57 pm

Eh, lets give them a hand.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue May 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Wouldn't hurt to mop things up quickly. A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 pm

Need to score a few points with the cute guard,
so A for sure!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue May 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Helping the guards should ingratiate us to the locals. A.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 16, 2017 7:35 pm

"Come on, let's give them a hand." Celtica said, her holy sword drawn and the woman charging in at the goblins from behind. Lina pulled out her new fire sword, wanting to get more use out of it while Bullet came in unarmed. A few goblins noticed and shouted out. "More humans! Incoming!"

With the aide of the party, it gave the guard forces even more of a chance to attack and slay some goblins. They were surprisingly sturdy for their size, but they couldn't take a direct spear thrust as the teal haired woman made clear. Celtica's weapon was even more effective at goblin slaying, and Bullet and Lina were tearing through them too. It was only a matter of time before the remaining group fled for their lives away from the city. "You'll pay for this humans!"

The guard turned to Celtica and friends and smiled. "Thanks for the help." she said, a slight country accent in her voice. "We certainly couldn't let a horde of monsters off the hook. I'm Celtica Arven, nice to meet you." the tan woman said, holding out her hand. "O-Oh, I'm Nephenee! Please to meet ya too!" the other woman responded and shook her hand. "Y'all should probably head inside, we'll handle keeping guard out here."

That certainly sounded like a plan to the party who continued on in after getting some more thanks. A nice aroma filled the environment as they reached the village, which seemed a bit larger than Aidola. There were more shops around at least, probably because it was popular for travelers. Now to just figure out what to do.

A. Find an inn and plan from there.
B. Look around the stores for what wares are available.
C. Search the city for possible new recruits to the team.
D. Go to the hot springs.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 16, 2017 7:37 pm

It's the goddamn hot springs. The goddamn FAMOUS hot springs, according to the characters.

D
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 16, 2017 7:41 pm

All these so so nice, but I'd want to search around before we settle down, who knows what we could find~ B.

I would really want to do C and D too, definitely D.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue May 16, 2017 8:50 pm

All of these look like good options. Hot springs could probably wait for a bit, though. The first three options are more important, but among those, it's probably best to have a place to work from. Going with A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue May 16, 2017 10:28 pm

D as already stated.... they're famous.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue May 16, 2017 10:52 pm

D we need some time to relax after we have been turned once!
So definetly D!
Tehy are famous afterall

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 16, 2017 11:47 pm

It was a hot springs village, famous for it's amazing springs. Even the serious Celtica thought it would be a waste not to relax here for a bit. With the party getting closer and closer to the slime warzone they might not have a chance to rest for a while soon. Better to make the most of it now. "Would anyone like to join me at the hot springs?" Celtica asked, and all three responded with an affirmation all at once.

The team went a little ways north from the village gate to reach the hot springs, a large building at the entrance with people maintaining the place. Celtica payed the small fee to the people running the place and then they got into a changing room, put their clothing away for the moment and nudely stepped out to enjoy the waters.

A pleasing steam filled the area as Celtica stepped out and looked at the hot springs. She could feel the relaxation emanating from them at just a glance. Lina wasted no time to get inside. "Ah, sweet relaxation. I'll take the heat of hot springs over the heat of an Ignis any day!" she said, cooing out cheerfully as the hot water surrounded her. Bullet stepped in as well. "Mmm, you are quite right. This is exceptional." she said stretching her arms. With the two of them naked and with Bullet in such a pose, Lina couldn't help but notice the massive difference in size between them. Celtica and Asia followed them in soon after.

With how Celtica's outfit covered her, it was only now that the others got a look at her fairly modest chest size. Lina decided to sit over next to Asia to feel better, who was taking in the water with a nice smile. "This place is famous for a reason I suppose." Celtica said as she rested herself on the side of the spring, her back against a wall and her arms partly up above the water as the rest of her body floated blissfully.

It took some time before the four could convince themselves to leave such a wonderful spot. Luckily they had left early so there was still plenty of daylight left. They got dried off and dressed, then left the hot springs satisfied. "I feel like I could take a thousand monsters now." Bullet said.

A. Find an inn and plan from there.
B. Look around the stores for what wares are available.
C. Search the city for possible new recruits to the team.
D. Exit the city and continue on your way.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Wed May 17, 2017 12:02 am

C. Recruitment drive!
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed May 17, 2017 12:20 am

C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed May 17, 2017 12:26 am

Still going with A. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next