Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 23 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  JksAccount Sun May 28, 2017 4:26 am

I'm going to say D instead of E here, because we should probably save as much MP for the Jelle fight as possible. After all, who knows how strong she will be.

Also, those were some pretty nice bad ends there.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 23 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  DoubleEdged Sun May 28, 2017 8:23 am

I'll also go with E.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun May 28, 2017 10:18 am

Looks like E is winning, and which of your two Dual Techs do you wish to use?
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun May 28, 2017 11:10 am

I think the dual attack with elphet together should be the save bet,
so I go with that one. A dual sword attack on a slime?
Should only result in a bad end.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun May 28, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm mostly arguing Combination Cross because it only cost 1 MP for both parties as opposed to 2 MP and since the votes prior were more focused on taking out Luvia. That way we have 4 MP to use against against Jelle. The amount of sword strikes should stop her one way or the other. But I will say that Divine Romancer would definitely work and clear out the rabble, I just worry it might be overkill.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun May 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Rainday wrote:I'm mostly arguing Combination Cross because it only cost 1 MP for both parties as opposed to 2 MP and since the votes prior were more focused on taking out Luvia.  That way we have 4 MP to use against against Jelle.  The amount of sword strikes should stop her one way or the other.  But I will say that Divine Romancer would definitely work and clear out the rabble, I just worry it might be overkill.

Echoing this. Let's conserve MP right now and save it for Jelle; if Combination Cross doesn't work to immediately take out Slime Luvia, then Elphelt or Lina can probably provide a final strike at range to finish her off after the dual attack hits.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon May 29, 2017 2:50 am

voting D again
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon May 29, 2017 12:25 pm

To let this get going let also take the dual attack with Asia.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon May 29, 2017 2:32 pm

Time was of the essence here, the party needed to defeat this gold slime and find Jelle quickly if they wanted to have a chance at this. After all, Lina didn't have enough magic to cast another Dragon Slave which meant that they were a little lacking in firepower at the moment. "Asia, show me what you've learned!" Celtica said, and with determination Asia nodded.

While Lina and Artoria were slashing through slimes to stun them and give Nephenee and Elphelt a chance to destroy their cores, Celtica and Asia were charging right at the mobile gold slime. "You believe a classless knight and some nurse are enough to stop me? Pure foolishness." she said with a grin as she charged forward. The duo began their Dual Art, Celtica doing a quick slash at the slime that she managed to avoid. The monster was going in to grab her only to have to dodge once more as Asia's slash came towards her. Celtica then followed with another slash instantly after Asia's which took off one of the slime's hands, despite her great speed and strength this rapid fire assault from two blades was too much for her to handle. More and more attacks landed on the slime woman until she couldn't move and her core was exposed.

With a glance to each other, the two swordswomen finished their combined attack with a powerful diagonal slash from both sides to form a large X through the slime's core. It fell to the ground and shattered, shocking the remaining slimes who served her. With their perfect leader defeated what chance did they have? It was only natural that they began fleeing.

"Excellent job Asia, you did it flawlessly." Celtica said with a proud smile, making Asia blush. But with those enemies defeated the path to the Slime Queen was clear. "Everyone, let's move!" the knight shouted and they began to get on the rubble of the dome and continue forward.

It wasn't until they were a little ways forward that an explosion in front of them occurred, rubble flying off in all directions and at the center of it a monster of great power. She looked a few feet larger than the other slimes, and her body shifted color all over like it was made of a rainbow. Her form was sleek and solid, far more so than most other slimes, and she had long rainbow hair that shifted into a set of four tentacles halfway down. Her eyes were fully golden like many of the other slimes and despite having a dome on her she had a pleased smile on her face. "Welcome humans, it has been so long since anyone has managed to reach me. I was beginning to think I had claimed all the worthwhile ones. It pleases me to see there were still a few left." she said.

"Slime Queen Jelle, your reign of terror ends here!" Artoria shouted, pointing her holy blade at the rainbow slime. Everyone got into their battle stances with their weapons, or in Bullet's case her fists, at the ready. "Ah, the foolishness of humanity, thinking they can defy me. I'll make sure to wipe that from your mind when you become mine." Jelle said with a twisted grin.

A. Charge in and attack.
B. Stay back and strike with projectiles.
C. Let her make the first move.
D. Use a Dual Tech.
E. Write-In
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Mon May 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Very well done dood. Hope we can get Luvia back too =)

C sounds interesting, might give us a good idea of what we are up against . BTW love Jelle's design ^__^
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon May 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Think it's bad end time. Going to pick A. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon May 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Lets go with A one last bad end shouldn't hurt!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 29, 2017 4:18 pm

I'd argue blowing it this soon in the fight. Especially since this is one of the Monster Girl Queens. I'm sure she's got plenty of bad ends herself. But if you want to get as many bad ends as possible that would be another story...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon May 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Rainday wrote:I'd argue blowing it this soon in the fight. Especially since this is one of the Monster Girl Queens. I'm sure she's got plenty of bad ends herself. But if you want to get as many bad ends as possible that would be another story...
You are probably tight. xD

Hmmm, let's first see what she has to "offer" then and go with C.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Mon May 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Let's see what she can do, C.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon May 29, 2017 7:18 pm

The party waited as they watched the multicolored monster. This wasn't some ordinary foe, this was a Monster Queen. Expecting her to just be some simple slime would be a massive mistake. They needed to get a read on just what she could do. Jelle saw that they were waiting for her too. "Ah, you'll allow me to have the first move? What courteous invaders you are." she said.

Within an instant after her words left her gooey mouth her four tentacles shifted to point towards the party and launched a glob of some strange fluid from each of them. It didn't look quite as thick as the slime they were used to seeing, but it was likely dangerous all the same. The girls moved to dodge, but with the speed of such an attack while most of the party was able to avoid it and Celtica able to deflect it away with her holy sword Asia was hit by a violet substance. It blasted and surrounded her, seeming to dye her skin, hair and outfit that violet color. At that moment her eyes turned a blank purple as well.

"Asia, are you alright?" Artoria asked as Asia got up. "Why fight fate? There's no way we could ever beat a Monster Queen, we should just give in to mistress." the normally cheerful girl said in a gloomy tone as she turned to Celtica with a blank and defeated face. Whatever that liquid that coated her was it did a complete 180 to her personality. "What did you just do to Asia!?" Celtica said, demanding an answer.

"I've merely stained her soul with doom and gloom, that optimistic smile of hers was rather sad to look at knowing you all could never defeat me." Jelle explained with a smug shrug, her tentacles moving to shoot blasts of different colors again. If they were different colors they must have different effects, Celtica thought, and imagined that it must be some sort of enforced emotion brainwashing. Either way, it meant they weren't nearly as safe staying back as they were against other slimes. Celtica doubted getting close was any better either.

A. Cover your close range fighters to try and strike at Jelle's core.
B. Keep at a distance and strike her with projectiles.
C. Focus on getting rid of her hair tentacles.
D. Deal with Asia first, she may try to help Jelle now.
E. Hit Jelle with Divine Romancer.
F. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 29, 2017 7:47 pm

I'm digging this emotional brainwashing and would like to see it continue a bit... So what option would delay the inevitable... B should work. I feel A is bad end city while C might end the fun too quickly(via it being the way to go or a trap). E would also hasten things for good or worse(she's not weakened so she might dodge it), and I'd rather see if Aisa would help.

B
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon May 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Eh, B, I guess. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue May 30, 2017 12:34 am

B!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue May 30, 2017 12:55 am

Let's try something different E
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 30, 2017 1:19 am

They would just need to strike at Jelle from afar and make sure to dodge her attacks. Hopefully even if Asia's depressed state made her give in maybe she wouldn't have the energy to fight against her friends. Nephenee used her strength to toss a javelin directly at the monster queen at high speeds while Elphelt started firing on her. Jelle didn't even take a step, her body contorting out of the way like only a slime could to avoid the javelin while she used her hair tentacles to take the bullets. Luckily, this meant she wasn't firing at the moment.

"Keep her pinned down!" Celtica yelled, Nephenee moving to the other side of the area to grab her spear without wasting magic while Lina called forth a fireball that the queen wouldn't be able to bend away from. "Let's see you dodge this!" she shouted, launching the flames at Jelle. She jumped out of the way, but due to the size her feet were scorched and melted. She came down and reformed them however. "And I had wanted to see if I could win without moving from this spot. Ah well, let's see how you handle this."

Jelle's hair tentacles released quite large orbs of slime down to the ground of varying colors, which formed into four slime girls. A pink slime, a mixed black and gold slime, a purple slime and a red slime. What was more surprising was how similar the red slime looked to another opponent they had encounter before. "Wait, but didn't we beat that slime?" Elphelt asked, confused. "Oh, had you met this one? I make sure to copy the slimes I find interesting and store them in my core. Though these ones are coreless and thus weaker than the originals, you should find them exciting to fight." Jelle said, still not taking this very seriously.

A smiling pink slime turned one of her hands into a hammer and jumped up at Celtica, who had to block and partly stumbled back. Artoria meanwhile dueled with the blade wielding red slime from before, and the other slimes moved to confront the rest of the party. The purple one seemed to be moving towards Asia's direction before being kicked back by Bullet. "Even if you aren't going to defend yourself, I'm not letting you get transformed!" Bullet said. "You're just asking to be turned yourself trying to rescue me. It's not worth the effort." the despair filled priestess responded.

A. Focus on getting rid of the slimes, without cores they can't reform like normal ones.
B. Focus on Jelle, she can just keep summoning the slimes anyways.
C. Have someone get in close to keep Jelle busy and unable to summon slimes.
D. Use Divine Romancer with Elphelt.
E. Try and snap Asia out of her current state.
F. Write-In

-
And here's the slimed girls Jelle summoned, pre-slime
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue May 30, 2017 1:39 am

Laughing so many sexy slime girls

Unleash the D
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Tue May 30, 2017 1:43 am

Okat, these beauties we must lose to( especially gold black ). Question is how...

F, see what these new slimes can do
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue May 30, 2017 1:59 am

I second the D, let's make a fee explosions!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue May 30, 2017 4:08 am

Poor Asia...Going with E.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next