Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 8 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed May 17, 2017 7:22 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Lina has a Fire Sword AND a Fire Skill! I know it won't "enhance" her the way you want it to, but hey, a modest chest can still look fine with certain dresses.

Fair enough. I'm just hoping it has the effect of physically changing the wearer's appearance into that of a femme fatale, along with an accompanying mental change. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 8 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Rainday Wed May 17, 2017 7:30 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:
Rainday wrote:I'd buy two emerald bracelets for out magic users since Lina can use a lot and mor mp for our healer can't be bad.

There is only one Emerald Bracelet available.

Ah, then bracelet to Lina considering Asia getting the Judgement Crest.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Ok so this first part seems pretty decided on-
Suzuka's Notebook Page
10 Pure Waters
10 Resist Potions.
Healing Charm for Asia.
Classy Suit for Celtica
Shinobi Gear for Bullet.
Nurse Uniform for Asia.
Scarlet Dress for Lina
For 495 Coins (With Lina then paying 100 to Celtica for the dress)

And then seeing some stuff for-
Silver Sling Swimsuit for Elphelt?
Judgment Crest for Asia
5 Restoration Potions
Emerald Bracelet for Lina
Helmet of Breath
For 190 Coins

Total (If Everything): 685

So do people want all of that second list, some of that second list, none of that second list?
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed May 17, 2017 7:52 pm

ALL OF DE ITEMZ
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 17, 2017 9:59 pm

*sigh*

... Fuck it, let's do it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Wed May 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Agreed, its only money and you cant take it with you... can you?

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed May 17, 2017 11:09 pm

D&D logic, gold is meant to be spent on awesome gear.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Wed May 17, 2017 11:38 pm

I'd rather keep some money around in case something else comes up (like the next merchant that's totally not a monstergirl in disguise), but fine, there's still enough leftover cash.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu May 18, 2017 2:30 am

In the end after some debate in her head, Celtica decided that it was time to stock up hard. Depending on how the battle was going with the slimes there may not be another village to get resources in before they reach the fighting, better to make sure it gets done.

First she made sure that healing items were in order. 10 Resist Potions, 10 Pure Waters and 5 Restoration Potions seemed like enough. She also decided to get the Healing Charm, seeing some use in that paired with Twilight Healing.

Going with Elphelt back to the other shop next she decided to empty the place of what interested her. That Emerald Bracelet seemed like it would be quite useful and Celtica's curiosity was piqued at the Judgment Crest. Getting another page of Suzuka's notes was a no brainer, this one featuring Tigers and Doppelgangers, and then she decided the Helmet of Breathing would be something of value eventually. Could it help protect someone who is completely surrounded by a slime? Hopefully, but she didn't want to have to test that.

After that, all that remained was the clothing store. Everyone could use at least a spare pair of clothing she thought. She picked out the Scarlet Dress for Lina, intended to have her pay her back for it, the Nurse Uniform for Asia, the Shinobi Gear for Bullet, and then the Classy Suit for herself. Since she was there, she decided to try it on right there and change into it. "How do I look?" she asked Elphelt, stepping out of the changing room. "Aaaaah, so handsome~" she squeled like a fangirl, her approval clear. "You look like you are ready to bridal carry me to the altar!" she added. "One step at a time Elphelt, I barely know you." Celtica told her. The bride didn't seem too down though, after all Celtica hadn't exactly dismissed her feelings.

"I was also thinking of getting this for you, but it's a little..." Celtica trailed off showing her the sling bikini. "It's fine. If you want me to wear it, what kind of team member would I be to shoot you down?" she asked as she grabbed it and went to the changing room. It was just as revealing as it looked, but despite the slight embarrassment Elphelt felt wearing it the fact that Celtica seemed to want to see her in such a thing made it easy to ignore. She walked out of the changing room and posed. "Impressive." Celtica said.

With all this shopping it seemed like now would be the best time to get everyone together. It was getting a little late anyways, not yet sunset but getting close enough that going out on the road could be a risk. "Wow, you look so fancy." Asia said, seeing the suited Celtica. She introduced the party to Elphelt, who was blushing due to her first encounter with the others being in this outfit. "Yeah she's probably useful, but why couldn't we get more girls like Asia..." Lina said quietly, though Bullet heard. "What, healers?" she asked and Lina sighed. "...yeah, that."

"I've got plenty of stuff for you all as well." she said an handed out the items, Lina gladly paying for the beautiful and useful dress. Soon enough they were all decked out in their new clothes. "This is rather tight...but I don't hate it." Bullet said, looking at herself. "Thanks Celtica, this is really cute." Asia said with a smile.

"So, if we leave tomorrow what are we gonna do today?" Elphelt asked.

A. Look for some night time entertainment.
B. Rest up and go to bed early.
C. Train with Asia.
D. Decide to head out tonight.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 18, 2017 3:08 am

A, while I do want to make Asia into a cool battle healer... or would we be training her to be fellow paladin... hmm, food for thought. I think the party is a little overdue for some "night time entertainment" =) Plus we need to show off our blushing bride a little more around town... it might raise her charisma or will... or lure more shady characters towards us... and make her more vulnerable... <_< >_>
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu May 18, 2017 3:14 am

Rainday wrote:A, while I do want to make Asia into a cool battle healer...  or would we be training her to be  fellow paladin... hmm, food for thought.  I think the party is a little overdue for some "night time entertainment" =)  Plus we need to show off our blushing bride a little more around town... it might raise her charisma or will... or lure more shady characters towards us... and make her more vulnerable... <_< >_>

I'm in the mood for a potential bad end. A. >:3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Thu May 18, 2017 4:52 am

The most safe and sensible option here is C, so I'm going to vote for that. Of course, I'm powerless to stop a tide of votes for a bad end. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu May 18, 2017 5:37 am

Hmm I'm reeeeeally tempted to go A, but let's take a bit safer route with C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu May 18, 2017 6:00 am

I will go with A of course.
It screams bad end ;D

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu May 18, 2017 6:07 am

Doesn't have to be a bad end, what's wrong with some entertainment?

A.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Thu May 18, 2017 10:23 am

I don't know about you guys, but D sounds like the more obvious bad end to me. A is just potentially risky.

Add me to the A pile (Elphelt might have to change back first) and let's see what entertainment the party can get with their post-shopping funds.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu May 18, 2017 11:38 am

"It's starting to get late, so why don't we enjoy ourselves for a bit before heading to sleep." Celtica said. "I'm sure this city has entertainment going on even at night."

"Night time entertainment...oh my, first with the swimsuit and now this. I never would have pegged you as that kind of woman, not that I mind at all~" Elphelt said cheerfully. "That kind of woman?" Asia asked innocently, causing Celtica to get a little embarrassed. "I'm fine if you have the wrong idea, but don't let Asia get the wrong idea about me too!"

"Hehe, I'm sure we can all find something to entertain ourselves with." Lina said, enjoying seeing Celtica flustered. "Indeed. I think I may take another trip to those hot springs while I have the chance." Bullet said.

The party soon split off for their own activities, Elphelt wanting to remain with Celtica as she searched. "Oh, Elphelt, you can take off the swimsuit and put something less revealing on if you want." she said, but Elphelt said it was fine. Eventually Celtica convinced her to at least wear the cape from Celtica's usual outfit over the swimsuit before they left. Looking around there was a small theater with a play going on about a great dragon slaying heroine, that could be entertaining. There was also some couples dance thing going on. If she asked, Celtica knew that Elphelt would say yes before she even finished her sentence though that may give Elphelt the wrong idea even more so than she already did. Through an alleyway Celtica also noticed some signs for a beauty shop? The paladin hadn't noticed the place when store hunting before, perhaps it was only open at night?

A. Meet up with Bullet at the Hot Springs.
B. Go see the Dragon Slayer play.
C. Go to the Couples Dance with Elphelt.
D. Go to this Beauty Shop.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu May 18, 2017 11:50 am

Beauty shop.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Thu May 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Damn, liking the little romance path we got going on with Elphelt, but it has to be D

-Rainday
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Thu May 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Going against the grain here and voting C. Let's give Elphelt exactly the right idea.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu May 18, 2017 12:38 pm

I'm thinking B, we could learn a thing or two from this play
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu May 18, 2017 12:52 pm

I am really torn between C and D.
But getting our heroines even cuter for the monster girls
sounds like a good idea so I will go with D.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu May 18, 2017 1:15 pm

This beauty shop place intrigued Celtica. "Hey, let's stop over here." she told Elphelt, pointing at the signs. "Beauty shop...wow, how did we miss this? What's a good outfit without some adorable cosmetics to go with it?" she asked rhetorically and joined Celtica in taking a look at this place.

It was basically a small but well put together and fancy stand, a single worker with plenty of wares surrounding her. The woman had a cute blue outfit on with golden eyes and a blue ponytail, though her makeup was her more eye catching part. Her face was chalk white, with electric blue lipstick and eye shadow along with similarly colored hearts painted on each cheek. "Welcome, how can I help you?" the woman said with a cheery tone and smile.

"Well we hadn't noticed this store before, so we wanted to see if there was anything worth getting." Celtica said. Personally, she thought that the level of makeup this woman wore was rather gaudy though she didn't say anything. "Well of course there is. We have all sorts of foundation, lipstick, blush, eye shadow, eye liner and everything else you could need!" the woman said.

"That sounds nice, we should get some!" Elphelt said, though Celtica wasn't totally convinced. "In fact, we even give free trials so people can feel how wonderful the makeup feels on their skin!" the woman added. If it was free to try out, then that did sound pretty nice.

A. Take the free trial
B. Refuse the free trial
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Thu May 18, 2017 1:21 pm

A. Let's spring the obvious trap.

...I mean, take the free trial.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu May 18, 2017 1:22 pm

NEVER turn down free stuff!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next