Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 28 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:51 pm

I wonder if I should announce my plans because I only complete them half the time... Oh well. Need to dole out some points, then I want to try to finish that butterfly monster girl that spun off from my last idea. Then I'll either update a sighting or get to work on something. Everything feels nice and relaxed... I got the bounty board set up, laid out a good guide, shot out some ideas. We got some good and easy ways to get points. Do need to work on gallery... But at least I got my pixiv and Deviantart account up to date(reasonably).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 28 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:00 am

After 2 years, finished watching Fate/Zero. I had watched the first half when it was unlicensed, but then Aniplex got it, and then I remembered Kara No Kyoukai, and then I got mad. 2 years later I get to finally complete it on Netflix with a dub and a friend =) I explained minor details to him, what could be motivating characters, little rules, history, the stages of vampires in the Nasuverse, and the dick worms, because you have to talk about those hahaha! But yeah, worth the wait, and it's making me re-research some stuff for my friend to better clarify it for my friend, but also GOD DO I LOVE READING ABOUT THE NASUVERSE!

Now... How to go about watching the Kara No Kyoukai movies... The wait continues.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Family stuff has been happening, so I'll be busy for a while. I'll try to drop some stuff(I really want to talk about Aika and get some more stuff out), but yeah, being busy.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:44 am

After days of zombiefication I LIVE AGAIN!(aka I got a good nights sleep for the first time in a long time and actually feel good). But yeah, going more than 24 hours without sleep does not put one in the best of moods... So yeah, excuse me while I go gossip places~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Oh, has Pixiv been running slow for anybody else since yesterday?  Specifically when you're viewing pics in slides.

Nevermind, fixed it, Java problem.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:56 am

Got some work done in the background... I hate it when I don't have results to show.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Bunch of personal stuff has gone down, so ugh. Anyway, if I have time tonight I want to centralize some of my ideas a but that I threw onto other threads...

Also, I want to do some ideal world building. Why you ask? Cause I want an ideal yuri world where I don't have to worry about the dangers of man for my monstergirl creations to inhabit full of ripe victims. I'll detail it later, but it's just something that's been on my mind all day.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Sorry for lack of real updates, real life problems are kinda bad, but I'm spending more time with my family... I'm thinking up some stuff and I'll try to complete stuff that I'm working on when I get chances... It's just things are very out of whack with me right now... Also, I usually spend a hour writing, fact checking, researching everything I post generally(see my huge zelda post), so...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:58 am

Rainday wrote:Sorry for lack of real updates, real life problems are kinda bad, but I'm spending more time with my family... I'm thinking up some stuff and I'll try to complete stuff that I'm working on when I get chances... It's just things are very out of whack with me right now... Also, I usually spend a hour writing, fact checking, researching everything I post generally(see my huge zelda post), so...

i hope you aren't inspired from spending time with the family Laughing

yeah real life tend to hit you when you aren't expecting and either demotivate you , or swarm you with stuff you can't do anything else Smile

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Hahaha, no need to worry about that dood.

On another note, I HAVE A FAN! That should help with the fact that my room never seems to dip below 82 degrees... Not sure if that will help with writing, but I get to do this every day
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/953046?tags=electric_fan+translated

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Ok, got some points given out and some things updated, as well as some praise to people, now to take care of my shit lol~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:11 am

I'm going to be taking a little trip so I won't be able to get on for a bit or get people into VIP. Sorry about that, but it's a family thing that's kinda been there...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:36 am

And I am somewhat back, I kind of needed to take some time off for personal reasons that have caused me... mental distress... But I'm feeling somewhat better(except for being too energetic to sleep). I've mostly been spending this time on tumblr(the RWBY fandom produces such cute and sexy yuri), which I'm gonna hold back on because it eats a lot of my time. Other than that, I've been trying to leave a impression on various artist who seemed like minded, gotta start somewhere, trying to funnel business to them if they want it couldn't hurt either... I'm gonna get to what I can on the forum so I do apologize for the delay in advance, but first, some me stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Okay, I see 3 stories I need to read through, and I will get to them, but I'm probably gonna want some sleep beforehand(24 hours without it and still not tired... WTF did I drink?) so I can take them when I'm at my best, so I'm gonna ask for a little more patience. Again, sorry about this.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:28 pm

Ok, one story down, review and points given out, two to go tomorrow.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Singing Siren Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Thank you; can't wait to see what the other two are!
Singing Siren
Singing Siren

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Singing Siren wrote:Thank you; can't wait to see what the other two are!
Heh, no problem dood, sorry for the delay.  The next two would be Quartz's Fascinating Recruitments, and Rubyfruit's new 3D project.

Also, if anybody wants me to review their story(if I haven't yet) you can pm me or post here and I'll be sure to keep a tab open with it in it to get to when I have free time.  I like to reward everyone for their hard efforts by letting them know "Yes, I've read it!  I enjoyed it and here's why!".  If you want, I'll even offer outside suggestions for you(keep in mind I'm nothing special, I just know a lot of writers tend to want to know areas they can improve in, and I offer the mc yuri fic version of that).  Just please keep in mind that it might take me some time =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Sorry I haven't been very active recently, been very self indulgent it seems. On the bright side I found some nice yuri here and there that I've been enjoying, and got to research Rival Schools(found a brainwashing character in Yurika, and a brainwashed sexy character in Kyoko http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Rival_Schools_Characters?display=exhibition&sort=mostvisited ), found a really cool wallpaper ( http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Kinu_Nishimura?file=Girls_Of_Capcom.png ), found a Ar Tonelico playlist with translation lyrics ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0D514FA360F68689 ), a pic of one of my favorite crack pairings from Kannazuki no Miko ( http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45446485 ), but have kinda been slacking on EC stuff in general... I haven't gone through the usual 3 tags on pixiv in a while and I kinda slacked off on DA/Hypnohub. I'll try to get something in motion soon...
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 28 Yeaaah10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Put up some direct links to make it easier for people to find pics, also, I love this artist http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45459497

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 28 Miku_x10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:34 pm

So, it's going to be the hottest night this year tonight for me (83.9 in my room), so I'm going to be using my time doing some small stuff, here's hopping I get it done.

So I pray to you Ar Tonelico soundtracks, assist me with your beautiful choir song prayers!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:26 am

Rainday wrote:So, it's going to be the hottest night this year tonight for me (83.9 in my room), so I'm going to be using my time doing some small stuff, here's hopping I get it done.  

So I pray to you Ar Tonelico soundtracks, assist me with your beautiful choir song prayers!

It says it's 87.5... That is either a lie or I cannot sense heat... But yeah, got some things done(be sure to check out D's lovely thread). There's still a problem with the system but yeah, we have a workaround. Also, trying to decide if I should focus on captions or sightings...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Okay, tonight I'm going to go through the important tags on Pixiv and grab some interesting things and post the links in the usual place, and after that I'm going to start work on D's recent Atsugessho set because I really want to work creatively rather than cataloging right now.

I should finish up some ideas as well.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:22 am

And done, God I feel like stabbing myself... I pour way too much work into these things, I could of been "Just throw the links out as you bookmark and save each pic in hopes that you'll bring about a working gallery again", but nooooo... I have to find out who the character is and identify the series so I have a title for the pic and people will know the character when I theoretically post it in the future and... ugh... My OCD at work. Anyway, enjoy, and if you have questions about any pic I'll be sure to identify them to the best of my ability... I've built a freaking encyclopedia in my mind about this stuff so I might as well put it some some use.

Tomorrow I will begin my creative work which should be a much easier process because A) it's fun B) I know the subject material all too well~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:28 pm

I posted some stuff, got some work done on the caption, some other stuff to, all night stomach aches suck... Now I need to decide weather to sleep now, or stay up somehow... Maybe I can get some more captioning done.

Oh, and HOT DAMN
https://2img.net/h/i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss276/flandre-the-sinner/Koan1.gif

And speaking of the va va voom artist that I like(aka 78) has recently done some monster of the day art... http://tky8.blog81.fc2.com/ I'm half tempted to "complete" that Castor & Pollux one(by coping, mirroring, and then using the MS paint bucket). As for one with most potential, that would have to be the Nekonelle/neru one(tie it together with some Sailor Mars images), though the oni editor is striking one hell of a pose(on the back of a naked and defeated Sailor Senshi I would like to think)... But that would depend on the response I get(positive or negative, I do enjoy feedback), or if I get some request, but again, after I complete my current one.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:01 am

A family health issue rose today so I've been away for most of it, luckily it wasn't serious but it requires some monitoring.  So bad news is I didn't have a comfortable time to caption, good news is I'm trying to make a workable tumblr thing...  Still, trying to directly search for things is a nightmare, but I still haven't figured out the search function it seems...

Edit: Okay, the search function just doesn't work... TUMBLR!!!!!!!!!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next