Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 15 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Mon May 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Spent all day doing something I haven't done in forever, watching a large amount of tv. But half of it was with a friend, the 1st half was One Piece(freaking Arlong arc). Just getting to internet stuff now. Stuff I plan to do today time permitting, clean up and organize Queen's Blade folder, and do some brainstorming.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 15 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Wed May 22, 2013 1:59 am

Okay, tomorrow I should be able to do something, maybe. Had another Office marathon to finish the series. I've at least cleaned up the Queen's Blade album, yay~

Currently, brainstorming... Then going to sleep...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 22, 2013 3:12 pm

... Could someone check on the gallery on the group for me, some pics aren't coming up for me... Tis worrying... Hell, not even the group pic. I'm wondering if it's a loading problem on my end or what.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 pm

The group picture is fine but there does seem to be a problem with the Queen's Blade pictures. I recommend waiting about a week before taking any action though sometimes problem like this clear up on their own.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:The group picture is fine but there does seem to be a problem with the Queen's Blade pictures. I recommend waiting about a week before taking any action though sometimes problem like this clear up on their own.

What are the problems with the Queen's Blade pictures exactly. Currently on my end I'm having trouble getting any pic to display, it just comes up as a broken image. I know there's a way to fix that if it's just on my end, but I'm worried it might be on yahoo's end(also, slightly worried because I forgot how to fix it on my end).

But yeah, hopefully it will clear up. Currently it just seems like a problem with yahoo loading, and it's not like all the pics have suddenly disappeared like last time, so I'm keeping a cool head.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 23, 2013 8:56 pm

The problem regarding the gallery is clearing up, it's mostly the thumbnails right now, mostly. I wonder if this was caused when I cleaned up the Queen's Blade album by deleting those repeated pics while the photos were still in the "Newest uploads" section. Troubling. What's also troubling is now it's not seeming like the the gallery pic limits are there, as when I went to the Sailor Moon 0 album it did that thing where the quickview toolbar had another set of pics half visible below it... Stressing... But hey, at least no folders have slipped into the void.

Ugh... Feel exhausted from today too... On the bright side, had a really good burger and fries...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Ok, looks like all the images in the gallery are working, you just have to click original(so you can go view those Luna Luna pics if you want~). Hopefully this thumbnail thing will fix, as well as the images for some of the groups. I wanna say that at the latest it will fix is when the pictures are taken off the newest uploads. Still this will be something to think of in the future...

In non-relevant news
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-05-24/sword-art-online-to-air-on-toonami-starting-in-august
That will be fun.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 27, 2013 11:21 am

Hmm, the thumbnails still seem screwed up, but everything else appears fine in the group. However, I do think the reason the thumbnails aren't working might be a cache issue(chrome not being able to load it and thus keeping the broken image). I wonder, if anybody cares to help me out on this, I need you to check out the following links while you're logged in and report back to me.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ricobanderas9/photos/album/1455618201/pic/list Are all images on this page broken except for "Serving the Queen"?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ricobanderas9/photos/album/1455618201/pic/1995209558/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc Is this pic broken in Normal but fine in Original?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ricobanderas9/photos/album/1077786879/pic/list Is Mimete 07 broken?

Even if all the pics are working, leaving the gallery in such a ghastly state unsettles me as I'm sure it would unsettle any new member.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Mon May 27, 2013 11:55 am

All of those seem to be working just fine.
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Bureksasutlijom wrote:All of those seem to be working just fine.

Ah, thank you, so it is just a cache issue it seems. I'll need to clean my cache out(again...) and see if that fixes it on my end.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Mon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm

No problem. Even though I don't contribute as much as I would like to this group, I do enjoy it.
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Bureksasutlijom wrote:No problem. Even though I don't contribute as much as I would like to this group, I do enjoy it.

I appreciate it dood.

Now... I haven't slept for 2 days because of stuff... So I'm going to fix that. It's weird how some really good ideas come to you when you haven't slept in a while... At one point I would really love to do a short Aika or Najica story...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Ok, posted a solution for the gallery problems in the group(just clean cache). Need to start going through pixiv and save some images, then figure out what gallery to add to next, plus other stuff. But right now have something quite important to attend to.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 31, 2013 10:47 pm

You know what's bothersome. People sending this message to the group.

"Seems good."

Because that is so generic that I have to reject it(plus the person has bot in their name...)

Another is messages like this

"I supply to join in you"

because I'm not sure if it's a foreigner who is generally interested in the group, or just random gibberish.

In other news, started saving Pixiv pics again, so expect more uploads in the future.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Laid up with a runny nose, need to make some progress on something when this is over.

In lieu of that, here
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 15 You_ar10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Beautiful Nova/Hikaru fanart there, man. Can we expect more Rayearth pics later on?
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:23 am

Quartz Falcon wrote:Beautiful Nova/Hikaru fanart there, man. Can we expect more Rayearth pics later on?

Possibly, but it would probably be much later as of right now I mostly just have Nova fanart and not much at that. Still, that being said I think most of everything theme related to Rayearth is in the group already. What I really need to find is that one doujin page on g.e-hentai that had Umi and Fuu's shadow selves... They were quite sexy as you can imagine.

Maybe I can get a caption together sometime tomorrow though. It depends on how busy I'll be though.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:25 am

Been busy, shouldn't even be up this late, but I went on a quest... I did find a nice result from it... but it does make me wish we could get some more artist aligned, or at least commission-able for our cause. An example would be like the Sticky-Site. They've done some really nice Jellax stuff and various other things, but lord knows if they take any commissions, or where to find such info... Our interest do align sometimes though(example http://www.sticky-site.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=2800 ) so I wanted to see if any of them had cheap commissions... I've been running around since 1:05 and it's now 3:07... Granted most of that time was spent going through pictures, but yeah...

I don't know, maybe I'm chasing this too much. I'm just looking for that catalyst that will spark some further growth and a "golden age for all to enjoy", but even if I can't find it, we are doing pretty good, a number of new members pretty much everyday on the site and forum, and new content popping up here and there, so yeah, no need to fret, just my OCD acting up.

... But now it's time to go to bed, and hopefully tomorrow... I'll pick up RE: Revelations.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:46 am

Did some light organizing in the Sailor Moon album, and realized I was missing some pics, I grabbed most of them tonight. Also, it looks like the bug with the quickview bar is still there, so I'm gonna have to find a way to cut that gallery down(or just in half). But that will wait for now. Sorry I haven't gotten round to putting up a new sighting in a while, or that caption, but things have been busy on my end. Been trying to do small updates here and there, but now it's time I actually got to some gaming~!

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Admin wrote:Hey dude, what Charlotte mummification pic are you talking about in the other thread?

It's in the post a two post above, by "example", but here it is not buried in a little wall of text
http://www.sticky-site.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=2800
I'd assume you've seen it because it was made back in 2007, otherwise I would of sent it to you directly =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:50 am

Okay... I "accidentally" spent all night to repair a gallery that was lost, but had a lot of corruption in it. Find out tomorrow, for now, I sleep.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu 3 album up and organized in the group. Enjoy.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:57 am

I got two ideas that I want to write in more detail so I'm gonna leave a note here for myself.

Pleasure Cruise, Dancing for treasure.

As for other stuff, not much. I've done a fair amount in the pass few days so I guess it's time I took a little break.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Admin wrote:Thank you!!

You're welcome =)

I'm gonna throw up something that just popped up on Dailymotion and if I can get to it tonight, those ideas(you'll definitely enjoy them =) ). Then it will be some Resident Evil: Revelations and some One Piece, assuming Hulu/Funimation realize that episode 190 is down... I wish they had some way to report problems, and before anyone offers, I don't need pirate sites. I want to do this legit(in other words I'm stubborn and will harass both of them until they fix it).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:31 am

Funny, I just started playing Seiken Densetsu 3
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next