Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit

+16
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
singory
DaisyHypnoPeril
obviousagent
LeonOne994
LazyAlex
Nightington
Chelson
I-Go
vesago_x
RainbowSevenRainbow
Kamenrider
tilltherewas1
Grungepunk
DoubleEdged
20 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit Empty Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit

Post  Rainday Thu May 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Over the years I have had lots and lots of random sexy ideas for stories, but never the time to implement them. Still I always wanted to write them down otherwise I would completely forget them. Over time that list has grown into something monstrous, so I'd figured I'd share it with you fine people. Some of the ideas are simple single line ones, others are pretty much detailed synopses. If you see anything you like, feel free to express interest, though it maybe doubtful if I ever get to anything. However, you are more than welcome to take whatever you see and do it or alter it to your liking if you wish, that is part of the creative process after all. I'll try to post some every now and then from the list, but I need to search through some emails and get it up to date. Also, I'll probably have to edit those a little since I was talking to someone at the time. For right now, I wanted to get two ideas out of the way that I had this morning.

1) DQ X FF crossover, Maya X Madam. Maya hears about a club that pays performers very well and is women exclusive, so she decides to go there and have a little fun while the rest of the party if off. She gets on stage of a very smokey but regal looking pub. She can make out figures through the strange pink smoke, all women, though some are dressed exactly the same and have the same hairstyle(Barb-Es, Cocos, Dahlings, Mistys), each one having a partner or two clinging to them. She notices that the smoke in the air smells really nice and instead of giving a burning sensation to her nose gives her a pleasant tingle. She gets caught up in it for a moment as she swirls the mesmerizing vapors with her fan, feeling tingles from whenever the smoke paces over her bare flesh, only to be brought out of her little reprieve by the room filling with giggles. She shakes her self back to her senses, and vows to put on a show that will stun these ladies and leave them adoring her.

Maya puts on the best show imaginable, using her fan to make the smoke part of her act, as she feels all those lovely eyes upon her and hears those dreamy sighs she can't help but push herself, getting several rushes of pleasure from her performance. When she finishes she feels like she had something that was nearly as good as sex, and the soft applause lets her know she did her job well, she almost wants to pass out to it as part of the performance.

She notices several of the similarly dressed women rise from their seats and just as it looks like they are going to approach her stop, instead turning back to a similarly dressed woman in blue who is making her way towards Maya. Maya can feel that this woman must be the highest class by the way she walks through the pink cloud and how the others bow their head to her and sit as she passes them. Maya feels the need to stand at attention before this high class socialite and does so, feeling slightly nervous before such a woman. The woman gazes up at her with the most piercing blue eyes and Maya feels her mind slip into them for a moment before the woman introduces herself as Madam Cherry, though she instructs Maya to call her Madam, something that Maya feels is very reasonable.

While being gazed up at by Madam, Maya can't help but feel as if she is on some auction platform, being judged by this woman before she is bought into slavery, and while the feeling makes her more nervous, it also makes her more flush, as if that kinky desire may be something she actually wants. The Madam smirks at her and instructs her off the stage, and Maya does so, almost falling to her knees from her trembling from being around this woman. The Madam sees this and tells her not to be so nervous and just let go, before casting Love Token on her. Maya's whole world overflows with a throbbing puppy love for this woman as she instinctively latches onto the Madams offered arm like so many of the girls latched to their Barb-E variant's. Her mind melts as all she can think about is the Madam, how warm she is, how elegant she is, how soft her dress is, and saying yes to any desire from her.

They go off to her private chambers where the Madam sits on the bed and instructs Maya to remove her top, shoes, and lonicloth, before removing the Madams heels and being allowed to worship her hosed legs. Maya quickly does all of this, craving the Madam's control over her like a needy submissive girl that she feels like instead of the once in control flirty woman she was. This puzzles her for a moment, but when the Madam beckons with her crossed legs she can't help but lavish them with all her love. The Madam's smoke from her for holder seems to snake it's way around Maya's body, feeling like soft warm fingers teasing her breasts and pussy, giving her several orgasmic jolts along with the soft hose that conceal such well crafted legs that she kisses and licks. The Madam raises her legs away as she lays on the bed leaving Maya to fall against the side and whimper. The Madam delights in this and when Maya tries to climb up to continue her worship she is stopped by the Madam's command, causing her to whimper more.

However this time gives Maya a chance to recover from the effects of the Love Token, causing her to shiver as she knows this woman's power over her. Still, a part of her really enjoyed it... and yet another part wants that power to be used under her control. Maya fondly remembers how she seduced the rest of her all female party with "private dances" where she would make them confine in her, need her, and of course love her, and vows to do the same to this Madam, even with the knowledge of defeat means she'll probably lose everything.

The Madam calls her up, and she obeys, though she does so in a very seductive fashion, and when she's up on the bed, she offers to show the Madam a very special dance made just for bed, formally addressing her of course. The Madam confidentially agrees as Maya begins to sway her body back and forth, whispering hotly of her need for the Madam, how she should just relax and let herself be served, and the Madam does so. Maya thinks she sees the familiar site of glazing eyes has her sways have seemed to seduced her, and moves in for the grand finale, a "puff puff washing" where she plans to twist the Madam into her needy slave.

Everything seems to be going better than expected as the Madam moans into her breasts and Maya feels completely in control... but a silky legs against her pleasure button causes her to lose it and climax hard from all the arousing tension she was under. The Madam softly rolls her over and tells her that now it's her turn as she blows a Love Token onto her as she lowers her pantyhose clad pussy on Maya's face. She then begins her own brainwashing as she takes pauses to blow a trail of smoke to caress all of Maya's intimate places and Maya can't help but be thrilled that she lost this battle, knowing that deep down it's what she truly wanted.

After the love making Maya is transformed into a Veiled Dancer, the Madam noting that her divine dark skinned body with the Madam's magic augmenting it would drive too many people wild with lust when exposed, and that it should only be revealed for "private dances". Ones that she instructs Maya to perform her party before she brings them back here, a instruction the enamored Maya gladly wants to carry out.

2) Metroid X Castlevania crossover(giving new meaning to the term Metroidvania). Samus(zerosuit of course) X [insert monstergirl here](Draculina will be the place holder). Samus arrives at the strange castle, Death takes her suit(just like he did to Alucard in SOTN)(or we can use a female villainess, I just want to use Death for the reference and the giggles) and leaves her in the zerosuit. Samus explores the castle, only to see women who have fallen prey to it's monstergirls(Shanoa X Werebat, Yoko X Succubus, Charlotte X Alura Une, etc). Could be multi end, or after managing to escape all of them finally falls to random monster girl or boss(All female Legion).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit Empty Re: Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit

Post  Rainday Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Okay, here are the 2 first ideas I started writing. The first one was actually a dream that I tinkered with.

3) Kaolinite defeats sailor scouts, blast them with dark grey muk, abosrbs them, calls them forth as her new slaves, Lita/Makoto comes back as a greyish slimely version of herself(no mouth, souless eyes, pointy ears) and can only think "I am sailor slit, I must obey, I am sailor slit, your wish is my command". Possible take down Moon later.

4) Venus fights a Joy from Bayonetta, wins, gets their helmet, notices that it's very bright inside, very soft, isn't sure what it reminds her of(turns out it's a pussy), but gives into the the temptation of trying on the mask, becomes a very slutty Joy(possible reverse side to Sea of Bliss)

This next one is idea I had way way back and churn around every now and then, Strangely enough Detached's 3DCG story about nearly the same thing came out shortly after lol =) There are some additional ends that I thought would be interesting to explore by certain ones... At one point I might just do a fic for a single end like the Student Witch(would involve a lot of post conversion "learning").

5) Portairt of Rapture, stars Charlotte, multiend fic with multi ends for certain stories, monsters are from all Castlevania games. Castle tooken over by mysterious witch(Yyl), Jonathan gone. Arachne, Werebat, Darculina, Lorelai, Old Axe Armor, Durga, Student Witch(with optional end to become witch), Witch, Frozen Shade, Heat Shade, Aliorumnas, Valkyrie, Marinonette, Winged Seductresses, Nemesis, Alura Urn(oringal body becoming the roots), Persephone(becoming slave to the sisters, vacum assecories), hell bees/Q-Bee(Darkstalker) Lerajie, Coppelia(with optional end to become ring master), Ampheisbaena, Lilith(CV:Rebirth), Rusalka, Harpy, Medusa Heads/Medusa, Killer Doll, Succubus(SotN), Aliorumnas, Nyx(either becoming just a test subject or a Nyx), Laura, Camillia(on skull with flaming blue hair form), Ghost Dancer, Astarte(equipment slaving), Stella and Loretta's sister or slave, Fake Sypha (hypnotized), Dobbleganger, dryad, and possible bonus story with Maria. Final chapter vs Yyl and "Jonna"(either take her offer or get a fake win were Charlotte becomes the queen of the castle), possible Sonya...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon May 14, 2012 9:06 pm

#4 definitely gets a vote of approval from me!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Norenia wrote:#4 definitely gets a vote of approval from me!

Hmmm, wouldn't be too long to write, could be pretty simple too... I'll keep that in mind once I finish some stuff up.

These next ones are simple.

6) Trance Terra faces off a Alluring Rider, and becomes her new ride.

7) Mar's captured by Dream Princess, Moon is made into her living statues, slow brainwashing through smoke and sex, eventually becomes a loyal knight, Ami tries to stop this but is madeover into a jester. Sailor V comes and is made into a maid. The princess finally has a kingdom filled with the essential servants.

8 ) Jessica from Mana Khemia pratices with a potion given to her by the nurse that will extend her life. However that slowly turns her into a lamia over the course of a few days. Eventually she can't hide it anymore and tries to seek out the nurse, who turns out to have been doing this to a number of students, making them her submissive monstergirl slaves. Jessica can't resist the nurse and easily falls under her sway, and goes into the pit of other monstergirls for a sex filled orgy.

Next up will be a series of Final Fantasy ideas, now back to writing the Scar caption.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Sat May 26, 2012 12:17 am

Can't wait to hear more of your ideas and looking forward to those caps. You always do good work.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun May 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Grungepunk wrote:Can't wait to hear more of your ideas and looking forward to those caps. You always do good work.

Thank you for expressing your interest, I'll try to finish the second caption tonight and move onto pink boots.

9) Maria from FF2 awakens as she slowly remembers a battle against a swarm of Vampire girls, and a Vampire Lady that she can't seem to get out of her head. Feels pleasureable nibbling sensations and hunger. Then when Vampire Lady returns she remembers her bite, and that she is now one of her undead minons.

10) Princess Hilda's replacement by the Lamia Queen in more indepth detail.

11) Terra transformed into a Baalzephon/Level 60 Magic and Celes into Level 90

12) Lenna and Farris captured by Magissa, trained to be her pets(Faris is caught while in Beserker Class or Faris is tamer and Lenna is berserker).

13) Elena is hypnotized to be a more devout and focused Turk for Scarlet. Elena captures Tifa in the arena and easily subdues her with submission holds and Bewilderment. Tifa is then make to be Scarlet's bumbling klutzy turk in a new organization dedicated to her.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 29, 2012 12:32 am

14) Yukari uses her gaps for a more intement moment with Reimu, making her her neko Shikigami.[Touhou]

15) Venus is caught by the dead moon circus and made over into a Ring Master/Magician by her new Queen, CereCere. That's only the start however as she then goes about hypnotizing her friends and converting them into various side show attractions.

16) A monster that routinely crosses it's legs tempting the heroine to rest their head between them, if she struggles she performs a special squeezing charm attack that makes it feel like they popped in pleasure.

17) Witches 5 run a nuaghty school for good girls to turn them evil, many brainwashing courses, pricipal is Kaolinite. Girls from various worlds attend, unsure how they got here, but all are corrected of their good ways and made to serve Mistress 9 with devotion.

Oh, and if needed, I'd be glad to elaborate on the details and such of any of these, because I do find it quite enjoyable and these for the most part are just jots so I don't forget... I wish I dated them, but some of these are at least 2 years old, and I got plently more to go.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue May 29, 2012 1:27 am

Rainday wrote:
17) Witches 5 run a nuaghty school for good girls to turn them evil, many brainwashing courses, pricipal is Kaolinite. Girls from various worlds attend, unsure how they got here, but all are corrected of their good ways and made to serve Mistress 9 with devotion.

Absolutely loving this idea.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 29, 2012 9:52 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:
Rainday wrote:

Glad to hear it. It makes a certain amount of sense too, they run a school, their from another dimension. Each Witch having their own special brainwashing class, and each heroine becoming a "teacher's pet". I even put some further thought into it where it's kinda like a Catholic school, but instead of praising Maria, they praise Mistress 9, who will sometimes possess one of the girls and teach her how fun it is to be the dominate one in sex. Alas, such an idea would be huge and take months for me, lots of twist and turns depending on which heroines you use and such.

The next set of ideas I did are kinda short and I would wish to elaborate on them, but right now I feel that is better time spent finishing up my captions and such.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 am

Rainday wrote:
tilltherewas1 wrote:
Rainday wrote:

Glad to hear it. It makes a certain amount of sense too, they run a school, their from another dimension. Each Witch having their own special brainwashing class, and each heroine becoming a "teacher's pet". I even put some further thought into it where it's kinda like a Catholic school, but instead of praising Maria, they praise Mistress 9, who will sometimes possess one of the girls and teach her how fun it is to be the dominate one in sex. Alas, such an idea would be huge and take months for me, lots of twist and turns depending on which heroines you use and such.

The next set of ideas I did are kinda short and I would wish to elaborate on them, but right now I feel that is better time spent finishing up my captions and such.

I have that issue as well with my current stories. Balancing a large cast requires a great deal of planning to keep each conversion fresh and avoid being too repetitive.

One suggestion to help with that is you could get a collaboration of writers willing to undertake different teachers and classes, with different forms/styles of corruption and seduction to keep the story fresh and less repetitive. It'll takes alot of the pressure off you, so you dont get writer's fatigue.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Wed May 30, 2012 11:07 am

very good idea
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Thu May 31, 2012 3:26 am

Rainday wrote:

15) Venus is caught by the dead moon circus and made over into a Ring Master/Magician by her new Queen, CereCere. That's only the start however as she then goes about hypnotizing her friends and converting them into various side show attractions.

I approve of both of these ideas. Especially 17. I am interested in that idea, primarily because it's the best environment for some girl-love (it's a rich vein for yuri anime and manga, after all). And I'd love a nice, multi-chapter story by you.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 31, 2012 1:21 pm

There are some thoughts. But yeah, there could be a number of ways to handle it, one would be certain people writing for certain courses/Witches, another would be for the writer to pick a heroine(or heroines) and focus on her journey throughout the school. Another still would be to have as something everyone could participate in, like write their own short little story for the heroine(s) of their choosing as she falls, being more lenient with Witches 5. An example would be each person story would have a OC teacher(or better yet, a droid in human guise) in charge of regular brainwashing and one of the Witches 5 would be brought in as a special substitute to end the heroines pointless struggle(or to make that struggle all that much harder if the writer wants to continue the story). But yeah, that way the Witches 5 could handle whatever course the main teacher is teaching however they want or change it entirely to suit their needs(thus allowing for plenty of artistic license).

It should be noted that at a much more recent date I updated this idea a little bit for the principle of a game using one of those dating sim engines... Let me see if I can find it, ah, there it is, in a email I sent to Rico(I get the sickening feeling that there are quite a few ideas I forgot to document now...) But yeah, it was to turn Infinity Academy/Mugen Gakuen into a game.

18) "I have thought about Rpgmaker/dating sim caption stories, but the technically aspect of it always frustrated me. Basically lacking certain skills and programs(like something better than paint) has stopped me, and finding a good subject who has plenty of seductive and yuri pics. Knowing how to make gifs would be a plus, and something with 3d custom girls would easily solve the pic problem... It would be a fun project, but I would need a lot of help/connections, time, and preferably a nice place alone to work on it if I were to do everything.

... Damnit, my mind is already racing with a Sailor Moon idea, pick your scout, fight and try to talk your way through droids as you try to infiltrate Mugen Academy and face off against a reborn Witches 5, Kaolinite, and Mistress 9... Everyone is out to get you in a sneaky way, groups of girls try to get you to join "special clubs" run by droids to try to find out more about the school and find keys that allow you to progress. All the while knowing that your being slowly brainwashed, and the only way to not fall to one droid is be be brainwashed by another or have your friends hypnotize you. Of course, some might be working together to double team you, maybe they've already got to your fellow scouts... Most of it would be choice based like Witch's Tower, have to have a conversation and be given a few choices that determine weather you will submit, be able to fool them, or fail to fool them and be ambushed later. Right before you fight a droid she tries to hypnotize you with a conversation, or you have to have the right item that negates her hypnosis/control(only having room for one accessory when you leave your dorm). The fights would be standard fair with music from the show, but as your hp gets lower, the music takes on a more seductive quality, and it's less about being K.O.ed and more about remembering why you wish to fight such a beauty... should probably through in more elements, factions, converted students, sex with your fellow scout or roommate lets your mind melt out the control, but also makes you more lusty if you do it to much... Can choose weather to be dominate, submissive, or equal... Have too much dominate sex and you begin to see the joys of the school and keeping other girls under your control, too submissive and you might just want to be your partners pet, or any other student wondering the halls... Equal allows you to develop a loving relation that may be used against you by certain enemies..."

But yeah, either of those ideas could work as a story setting, you could take elements from one and add it to the other, etc. As I said at the start of this thread, if I where to take up any of these, it would require me to finish up what I already have(Bee My Slave, Silken Slave Bindings). You are more than welcome to take up the cause though, or we could try to work something out... Just keep in mind that making a game out of this would be VERY ambitious and I'm much too lazy to do the ground work on that at the moment. At the moment, I just feel like doing captions(2/3 done currently), so I hope those will tie you over.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Thu May 31, 2012 3:55 pm

this could easily be turned in to a joint venture of the entire group

and with rocamiel now starting to do commissions in juli who is one great writer as well
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:17 pm

If it did turn into a Massive Multiplayer Writing Collab, I'd be all over it if I was anything resembling good at writing.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 am

If it did turn into a Massive Multiplayer Writing Collab......I might have to contribute.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Hmm, seems these ideas have stirred some interest... I've come up with something that might be interesting and help out people to get started writing(no matter the skill level). But basically, my idea is at some point in the very near future, I'll set up a template/outline for Infinity Academy/Mugen Gakuen that everyone could use to base stories on with whatever heroine or original character they wish.

Basically it would describe the school, setup, the students, the teachers, the "special instructors"(aka Witches 5) and their primary methods of hypnosis(though I'll leave all of them open to trying new things), the Principal(Kaolinite) and of course, the school's patron goddess, Mistress 9. There can be special after school clubs, certain rules, special uniforms for classes, etc.

But yeah, it might be a nice way to get people to write something being able to use any character and having them brainwashed/converted in anyway they see fit, and it wouldn't have to collaborate with anyone else's stories, everybody would have their own artistic license. I mean, you could do collaborate stories, but make sure you plan it out in advance(before even writing the story) so you can build something grand.

They could be as short or as long as you wanted, and people wouldn't have to worry about the setup, I might end up doing something with a niche heroine or something too. So tell me, how does that grab you?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Sounds fun. Again, if I resembled, you know, "good"...
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:39 am

Rainday wrote:They could be as short or as long as you wanted, and people wouldn't have to worry about the setup, I might end up doing something with a niche heroine or something too. So tell me, how does that grab you?

Sounds good to me.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:46 am

Rubyfruit wrote:Sounds fun. Again, if I resembled, you know, "good"...

No pity parties! Believe in the me who believes in you! If you don't write out that idea then their is a 99.99 chance that no one else will! Get fired up! Get amped! Do it for love! Do it because you can! Do it because as you progress along you eventually level up! It's not like I'm a perfect writer, but I give it a shot because I find it somewhat enjoyable. If other people like it enough to comment, well, then that's a huge bonus. Plus, we got a whole legion of lurkers out there who will at least give it a glance over so rest assured, anything that you have wrote on the internet has been read. Don't let the fear and sadness own you, ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

In other words https://youtu.be/znd0tIKjsPU and write. If you want to continue this conversation, do it over PMs and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

And this concludes Rainday's motivation speech. Ideas will be returning shortly, but I think I might do something for the bestiary, or actually put up some sightings... Not sure which. On the one hand, I want to get this rat girl idea out of my head, on the other I want to help fill that sightings section up and give a nice format to sightings like Upon Her Lips has.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:03 am

yeah I'm not that big of a writer either but if i get an idea for this then i'm gonna try
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Okay, been a while so might as well update this. Just been very busy with other things.

18) Widow youma decides instead to make liengre shop instead, makes girls sexy lingerie that hypnotically bounds them to her control through feeling all soft and warm(yeah, kinda stealing from that one manga series with the tg fox girl, but it goes so well together). Senshi come in, two are lured by Widow(in human form) to try on some sexy lingerie or fetishy outfit(could also have sexy costumes that alter wearer's personality(again, stolen from that cosplay shooting gun that turned a girl into a evil executive)). After they defeat the others all the girls in the store strip them and put on some lingerie that make them horny good girls for Widow.

19) Bimbopires(vampric bimbos)... Honestly, I would be surprised if this wasn't thought of before.

20) This ones very Air Gear centric, so it's gonna appeal to not as many people most likely, but it plays off one of those "what if" scenarios. What if Ringo actually did face off with the Gorgon Shell(aka Ryo Mimaska) like she planned, in her little bondage outfit and baggy over her head that Simca tricked her into wearing and everything. Now Ryo has the ability to petrify anyone who watches her dance/skate around(link) due to invisible tattoos on her body, though it's possibly doubtful Ringo would know this. She would start off with some clumsy attacks due to having that bag she found her new outfit in on top of her head, to which Gorgon Shell would easily rip off after she finishes up ripping off her own clothes. Then she would skate circles around the embarrassed Ringo. But eventually Ringo would forgo the embarrassment as she tries to focus to defeat her opponent by focusing on her movements(oh so much sexy dialog could be fitted in here). But of course, she would soon find herself unable to move, but more embarrassingly find that her now hardened nubs rubbing against her new tight outfit were causing her to become very aroused very quickly. Ryo would now dance around with her painfully aroused statue, convincing her that she has truly been hypnotized and thus will do as she says from now on as she fondles Ringo's exposed body and pulls the straps even tighter. Ringo finds herself on the peak of arousal eventually, but instead of released, Ryo uses her little leash to take her home to finish the job. Once Ringo gets there the hopelessness sinks in as she sees unmoving girls posed in erotic positions around her Gorgon Shell's lair, clearly in ecstasy. As she is laid down in bed, her skates removed from her petrified body, she gives up on all hope and excepts her new life and new mistress, who through the coming sexing she will learn to love. Simca comes to thank Ryo for removing her prime obstacle to Ikki, but Gorgon Shell has other plans for her as she has her living statues grab her and force her to watch her performance as Ringo licks out her new enslaved statue...

(there are some links in this article, but I can't visually see the one I put near the bottom with Simca, does anybody else have that problem?)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:01 pm

21) Disgaea idea, Laharl refuses to go on THAT succubus map, so it's up to Etna and Flonne, what could possibly go wrong? (Hint: Lots of puff puffs, charm attacks, weakening and conversion)

22) Sailor V seeks to infiltrate a music organization that is believed to be brainwashing girls all over Japan into loyal fangirls. Fights followed by Bad End, Good end(if Minako loses she becomes part of that group, however there will be a good end route so she can progress to more losses). The eneimes are the 4 C'zNs(from a episode of Najica that I will cover later in sightings, possibly throw in the manager Ai Irie), Black Beauty Sisters(Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch), Uta(Shugo Chara), and the Manager will be a OC/Mimete/Yyl. Might need a singing group of 3 as well(suggestions?). Final endings involve her becoming a secretary to the manager, being tempted into her own solo career, or becoming the new manager).

23) Zephyrus hypnotizes Faris or Lenna with mist and temptation and draw her into her lamp for some sexual joy in a world dominated by her. She is slowly changed into her loyal Sword Dancer/Shadow Dancer and dance for her. Next scene the other sister finds the Zephyrus and her sister and is entranced by her dance and the Zephyrus's mist and drawn in to a 3way in the lamp that they cannot resist, she is also changed.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 pm

24) Anything with Aika from R-16 or Zero losing. Seriously, there are so many times that she could lose and it would make for some awesome stuff. One idea is for her losing in R-16 to the clones, being turned into a clone along with Eri, and serving the giantess like zombie clones. Example 2, have Eri try to infiltrate instead, be more of a evil conversion story because she's always so gunho and curious. Of course things would go worng, but it would be more her taking a thrill in it and willingly accepting it, then of course betraying her friends. Back to R-16, defeated by students and the teacher attaches the mind control devices to her to make her the perfect student. But yeah, anytime she is close to defeat and is saved by Deus Ex Machina.

25) Bestiary idea, monstergirl who hypnotizes girls by making them sweat, might combine with oil girl...

26) Kannazuki no Miko, Chigusa hypnotizes Himeko with a special book of her's(since Himeko is a huge fan of her works)

There we go, one idea with lots of possibilities, and two older ones that I may need to work on if I decide to go down that route. The next ones are gonna be rather large.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:19 pm

*dust off the archive once more* Let's see how these do.

27) Raidy losses to a mistress who treats her pets exceptional well for once and isn't sure what to do. Submit to treatments she knows are brainwashing her, or find someway to flee. The Mistress is quite affectionate, dresses her up in red lingerie, jewelry, gives her the best foods and wines, fine yet skimpy gowns, give her a comfy pillow filled bed with cute stuffed animals, and makes sure to satisfy her every need, especially in bed. However, she is planning to increase her harem with the women of a nearby town, so will she indulge in luxury and become the mistress's #1 servant and protector, or will she save the women of the town by turning the tables as she always does.

28) (Secret of Mana 3) Riesz is beaten by a bounty hunter, then charmed into submission as she is tooken to a cave with a special web that transforms girls into spider girls. She pleads to be let go, but the promise of being loved eventually causes her to beg for it. She submits to it and it wrapped up, bound in cocoon for some time, the bounty hunter uses her a body pillow and coos thoughts of submission to her. Eventually she breaks out of her cacoon, a spider girl whole, she has trouble thinking and speaking, like a new born child, but the bounty hunter teaches her again and gives her a new name (rapty (rapture(her first words))), she eventual assist in the capture of Angela. Want to base bounty hunter's design on Anesha from Cross Edge http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-10/ce-anesha.html

29) Usagi, Rei, and Minako are invited to a special mansion run by a maid named Miyuki with brown hair braided and over her shoulder and small glasses. All the other maids are dressed in various maid outfits, but all have large cicular glasses. Beforehand Usagi and the others have a conversation about her not being princessy enough which Miyuki overhears. All are taken to spereate rooms rooms wear they are antended to. Usagi's room is filled with incense though and the head maid convinces her to take a nap. Then she goes to take care of Minako while she is getting ready to prepare for the group bath. Miyuki convinces her that it would be nice to treat Usagi like a princess from now on while undressing her, Minako seems to fall into a trance, and then in redressed as a maid(with ponytail and glasses), she pledges her loyalty to Miyuki. Scene switches to Rei in the bath wondering where everyone is, as she's in there the water seems to get hotter and the steam seems to get thicker, causing her to get dizzy. She tries to get out, but doign so causes her to nearly pass out from the dizzness and fall into the arms of Miyuki. The head maid takes her to the changing room and she along with Minako begin to change Rei into the perfect maid by bringing out her guilt and true feelings about Usagi. Once the oufit is done her hair is braided and a new pair of glasses is put on her. Usagi wakes up and is escorted by two maids to a massage table, where the head maid begins to give her a really good one. Two others join her and eventually Miyuki drops her maid outfit and gets on her back to complete the massage, all the while explaining that this is how a princess should truly be treated. But eventually Usagi figures out that somethign is wrong, and sees that the other maids are actually her friends. She tires to struggle and tries to reach her friends, but they say they are loyal to the head maid because head maid has Usagi's best interest ar heart. Usagi says she'll never submit to this, to which Miyuki replies "fine", she orders the girls to flip the now powerless Usagi. Miyuki takes off her maid headdress, glasses, and unbraids her hair and reveals that she is the mistress of this manor, and that every girl in it is her maid. No man can every find this place and every woman who enters this territory will have a strong urge to submit to pleasure. Mistress Miyuki then makes Rei and Minako help her pleasure Usagi into helpless submission. The scene ends with Miyuki in chinogasm with maids all around her, Usagi hair in twin braids infront of her shoulders, a serious look in her eyes as she is now the new head maid. Usagi orders the others to get to work and turns to her mistress as they leave, she remakrs that she neededn't be so serious around her, causing the gruff girl to turn into a starry eyed fawn as she nuzzles against her mistress's leg. Fin~ (Also, the character is based on a cross between Miyuki is based off the head maid(harukawa_tomomi) from Moonlight Lady with a slight touch of Phram from UFO Ultramadien Valkyrie if you did't catch it... need to post sightings for those two).

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next