Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 35 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:24 am

EXHAUSTED! Plain and simple, tracking down captions proved a bit more difficult than I thought, I just hope I got all mine and Admin's uploaded at least. Will probably upload Angrywhiteboy's stuff within a few days as well...

Also, got the meeting scheduled to HOPEFULLY fix my internet signal...

Now, I am tired, so I will eat, play some games maybe, and watch some stuff, then rest.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 35 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:24 am

Oh, before I forget, I will come up with a caption grading system, but don't expect too much out of it. Now, I'm going to sleep.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:22 pm

I've fallen down the bottomless well of Fate, in this case Fate/Grand Order, which some info about has been revealed since it's release in Japan, AND I AM SHOCKED by who some of those initial servants are, as well as the ones I didn't know about(Julius Caesar is hella overweight, but I think that matches up with reports I heard from the history channel).  There's just so much overwhelming info... And Alter Joan, that is nice(I go into depth overhere http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8781&page=606 ) ... All of this is amazing, and it's for a damn mobile game that will probably never be released here ;-;
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:20 am

Well, it's 6, and my mind is now shatter from all that research on Fate Grand Order... I kinda feel bad for the part with Tamamo because I didn't provide sources... because my head is a little fragmented by all this new knowledge. But it's done for the most part... though I probably should consider Nursery Rhyme... and I also need flesh out the Fate/Stay Night(Studio Deen) sightings when I have the chance... Am I missing anything else Fate wise... Most likely... It's so big and so diverse... Type-Moon constructs my favorite Mythos... Well, part of this madman's knowledge has now splashed onto the forum... I'm going to converse a little more with the old ones... Then play some stuff to defragment my mind... and then probably go to sleep... I don't understand how people live without insomnia...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:58 pm

Let's see... will probably set up captioning for point tonight, as well as gathering the remaining captions from the yahoo group(I really hope those gifs still work)... In other news I was struck by inspiration today, which I will now log in my idea pit.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Rainday wrote:Let's see... will probably set up captioning for point tonight, as well as gathering the remaining captions from the yahoo group(I really hope those gifs still work)...  In other news I was struck by inspiration today, which I will now log in my idea pit.

Well that didn't work, I got consumed in writing down that idea, and today I was spending with a friend... Tomorrow I have work unfortunately... ugh.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:54 pm

... So tired... crappy night and day... will respond to stuff later...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:04 am

Rainday wrote:...  So tired... crappy night and day... will respond to stuff later...

Oe I'll just work through the night as I watch a live stream...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:55 pm

This week I'll be finishing the caption move and establishing captioning for points, and maybe I'll throw in a new caption, yay~

... It's most likely going to be familiar territory for me because I found a pic on tumblr that just screams "CAPTION ME!"
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:04 am

...  Oh, f me.  I forgot to finish Project X Zone sighting...  and the Rosario + Vampire sighting(Curry)...  Anyway, the reason I brought up Project X Zone was I did some digging, and found out that there was a game I knew about that took place between it and Namco X Capcom, and apparently brainwashing is a very big thing in it..  And it was also released in english...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Robot_Taisen_OG_Saga:_Endless_Frontier
And it also has the sexy monstergirls!

I'll need to look into buying a copy or watching a playthough.

I need more time... hopefully I'll get it.

This will be the week I spend on the Forum... and Ground Zeroes(yay having to S rank all the missions on Hard)... and Heroes of the Storm(having to kill a bunch more treasure goblins), and Hearthstone(Grand Tourney finally came out)... FFFFFFFFF
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:46 am

There isn't any female brainwashing in SRT: OGS: EF. I know because I bought and played it years ago because it's an SRT game. There is male brainwashing & creation of duplicates of members of your party by one of your enemies. Also there's gynoids involved in both sides as characters. I'm not sure how many female random encounter enemies there are though there are a number of female antagonists some from other IPs and a few native to the game.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Actually there is, it just doesn't last for very long and its never(?) to your party members. Characters both male and female suddenly start acting weird then attack you, forcing you to beat the crap out of them to restore them to their senses.

Though the only specific case of a woman being brainwashed I can remember was Sirena and it lasts for all of five minutes.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:00 pm

shirokami wrote:Actually there is, it just doesn't last for very long and its never(?) to your party members. Characters both male and female suddenly start acting weird then attack you, forcing you to beat the crap out of them to restore them to their senses.

Though the only specific case of a woman being brainwashed I can remember was Sirena and it lasts for all of five minutes.

It said something about the mermaid Pirate getting brainwashed by a crystal and a sexy female ninja of Kaguya's clan being brainwashed to follow a fake Kaguya on the wiki.

But yeah, I would also get this because it has some pretty awesome female characters.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:20 pm

Yesterday was Ground Zeroes Day... Today will be Captions Day once I get my usually stuff out of the way(pixiv, tumblr, twitter, youtube).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:52 am

Wrote down two ideas and finished uploading the rest of the captions... I would of wrote up caption grading, but then my internet just fucked with me so I'm in no mood...

Enjoy.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Trying to decide to keep Captions in the members only area like the other galleries, or bring them out so it's more visible... This is mostly pertaining to getting captioning for points going, and it's not like membership to access that stuff isn't free and painless. Hmm, but yeah, I want to get this started soon.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:40 am

Ok, captions are now setup, so that should cover all the bases on how to get points for the VIP sections(sightings, fics, pics, & captions). I'm sorry this took so long to finish up, I really should of done this sooner. Again, my apologies.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:03 am

Rainday wrote:Ok, captions are now setup, so that should cover all the bases on how to get points for the VIP sections(sightings, fics, pics, & captions).  I'm sorry this took so long to finish up, I really should of done this sooner.  Again, my apologies.

Apology accepted; I understand that things take time.

That said, Hooray, captions!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:42 pm

Random thoughts...

There needs to be a gundam game where you start off as newbie pilot in a lower class unit(like a Ball or a Zaku tank/ their little fighters) and you have to prove yourself to earn new suits and promotions, except each suit is a DRAMATIC shift in quality(like how it is in the anime), and eventually run into the Gundam/Char's Zaku and you get torn up, and have to escape as your suit takes more damage as you avoid fatal shots with your awakening newtype skills... Then you get assigned to a new task force, new experimental prototype suit and get to have fun testing it out against ill prepared forces. Finally you make it back to the suit that nearly killed you and have A) Crushing victory, B) Even fight, but your suit malfunctions before you can deliver the killing blow. Finally you get a new mobile suit based on the prototype for the final battle, but your opponent also has a upgraded suit...

Basically I want a game where you play as Zechs or Char in true anime version with actually noticeable different strengths for your suit, so you have to rely on your wit and skill to outdo your rival until finally you are granted a even playing field.

I've played games close to it(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam:_Zeonic_Front
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam:_Federation_vs._Zeon ) but I haven't found a game that matches that feel since them(I tried https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam:_Gundam_vs._Zeta_Gundam but the controls where so bad and this is after I'd been on the PS3). I can usually get my gundam fix from the Warriors game, but Rebirth wasn't dubbed and the modes were fucked(you try perfectly reading subtitles while you're in firefight as more come in).

Now most of them Battle Vs themed or crap...

Also it doesn't help that I've been listening to Richie Branson's gundam raps.
https://youtu.be/YOEsJF5Gh4Y?list=PLy0Rg7RlVSChaWPV2blNKgBdDJdTHgMlC

There was something else but I forgot it after writing this all down.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:55 pm

Hell, I actually played Zeonic Front once. That was pretty much Rainbow Six: Gundam (Not kidding. Have you ever played the original Rainbow Six game [1998]? EXACT SAME GAME MECHANICS). The Tactical Operator girl was really cute too, and I had her piloting quite often, but I probably should have just kept her at Tactical, she didn't really improve much throughout the game.

And Gundam as a whole needs more Mobile Trace System. :^)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:55 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Hell, I actually played Zeonic Front once. That was pretty much Rainbow Six: Gundam (Not kidding. Have you ever played the original Rainbow Six game [1998]? EXACT SAME GAME MECHANICS). The Tactical Operator girl was really cute too, and I had her piloting quite often, but I probably should have just kept her at Tactical, she didn't really improve much throughout the game.

And Gundam as a whole needs more Mobile Trace System. :^)

Oh hell yes, a fucking G Gundam game would be awesome where you can create a suit and character! THAT'S A GUNDAM FIGHTER I WOULD TOTALLY BE BEHIND!

(And then the story mode is random Gundam heroines are zapped into this world and have to defeat DG Cell Villainesses and heroines who have lost to them that have been converted)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=g_gundam++bodysuit&utf8=%E2%9C%93
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:37 am

I'm taking a temporary break because of Ground Zeroes...  I've been playing it 20 hours straight, and I AM NOT CLOSE TO OUT OF STEAM!  But yeah, delayed response to these post(when I get back).
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t19p120-lurker3009-rainday-s-idea-pit
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t590p15-mugen-morrigan-midnight-bliss-conversions

Last edited by Rainday on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Rainday wrote:I've been playing it 20 hours straight

That's not something to be proud of. Not kidding around. You really should be taking a break. I found it bad enough that on a day I didn't have work, I still woke up at the time my alarm goes off (without the alarm going off) and finding I may as well go right to it, but I at least got my usual sleeping hours in. You really need to stop depriving yourself of sleep.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Taking a break from my break to do some updating(minor). I've been having a lot of other thoughts swirling in my head beside the mindfuck that MGSV is pulling on me.

As for the sleep thing, sorry about making you worry. I've had a long standing... "feud" with sleep, so I won't delve into it here anymore and try to sleep more.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:45 pm

... and done for today... spent so much time on pimping that poll, and then little things here and there... and now it's 11:36...

*stares at poll* We got some more votes but so did the good option >_< That being said this seems to be one of the more popular polls I've seen(not counting when it's on twitch)... 168 votes total.

Well, tomorrow it's back to MGSV tomorrow, unless I have a another few sparks for those slime girl ideas.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next