Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 27 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Man that pain medication for my jaw knocked me out...  I'm still finding it hard to fully function.  But thankfully I got the Soul Eater Not section out of the way last night, and took care of something for another one of our members today.  That being said, I might be done for the rest of it, still groggy.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 27 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Ok, cleared up some things regarding futa & phalli in corruption doujins submitted for points, neither I or the admin liked how I original phrased it, so I reworked it a little.  For more on that you can go here https://charmed.variousforum.com/t136-how-to-access-locked-content-faq-rules or here https://charmed.variousforum.com/t413-soul-calibur-cassandra  

But yeah, as much as I personally dislike futa(I don't think I've made that clear enough lol), it still somewhat has a place here as far as the Japanese corruption scene goes.  So yeah, feel free to report on it, still, remember to keep your eyes on the prize
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1344387?tags=dark_persona+yuri =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Think I might go and adjust the prices for the unaltered galleries soon too, 15 seems too low for the amount of pics some of them contain.  However I will provide a easier way to get points with the bounty system which will be coming soon.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Well I spent more time on that Sighting topic than I should have...  But I saw the chance to improve Rayearth so it would be a proper example and went overboard upgrading it, but at least it's done now and hopefully more people will join up in posting sightings.

Now to rest and think of more things to do to improve the forum...  Maybe even get some creativity in later tonight.  But for now, Break Time~
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 27 Oh_i_m10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:24 pm

Things to do tonight, post some of the group rules over here so they are most visible and cause less confusion, and post some possible sightings for people to research for points.

Also, thinking about making it that posting past works gets you 5 points(at least) so we can build up a archive.  Say user A has been into yuri hypno femdom mc/ec and the like for a while and has been writing stories about such on various sites.  They eventually stumble across out group and go "Huzzah, my people!"and join.  

User A then begins writing new stories for the group and gets a bunch of points, however, they also want to post some of their old work.  Now, previously you didn't get any points for doing this... 

But I want to change that so you can at the very least get something and have a reason to post this relevant content again.  This also helps us by building back catalog that other users will have easy access to.  I'll post this somewhere when I update stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:54 am

Ok, I'm gonna take a brief hiatus from doing things, because reasons, and to hopefully get something creative done.  Here are some random yuri pics, just because, BECAUSE.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1711162?tags=yuri
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1508887?pool_id=4153
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1709310?tags=yuri
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1553180?tags=negom
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1713983?tags=yuri
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1713640?tags=yuri
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1680756?tags=minakata_sunao
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Okay, tomorrow I'll get Cio's sighting up and running with links and everything, then maybe I'll move on to the 3rd sighting if I have enough time, or I'll work on a quick caption, or start work on D's wonderful Atsugessho set.

The fun has yet to come
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 am

Ok, I spent WAY TOO MUCH TIME writing something(the same thing that I was writing when I stumbled across Raidy 3.5 while I was searching for something related while I was doing something else completely different...)  Basically it's an idea that got out of control, REALLY FAST!  Now it's 3 and I need to sleep(it's hard to stop writing when you're in that grove). But yeah, it's nothing amazing, not a fic or caption, it's just an idea that got out of control and half of it is more suited to the bestiary.  It's kind of a revamp of a old monster girl I had long ago, when Rico's MGQ was still in development... Inspired by a Raidy 3 pic, so yeah, there's that. It's a cursed item idea as well as a parasite idea as well as a monstergirl idea, so yeah, it's just gonna be a huge idea,(tidal wave of text and detail incoming).  But yeah, better fly
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 27 Pirio10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Maybe I'll be super creative today.  I don't know, I felt a spark last night that's been missing for a bit.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Or not, because I kinda got sand bagged by stuff...  fuck.  Oh well... maybe tomorrow, I got some minor updates out of the way at least...  I could stay up, power through some stuff, but I should try going to bed at a decent time for once...

But yeah, Hiro twitter account
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t454-hiro-debuting-original-corruption-manga-soon
Raidy 3.5
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t75p15-lightning-warrior-raidy-3-release-confirmed

But anyway, I would say I got tomorrow free so I can finish that idea, but I have the sickening suspension that I'm gonna be dragged out somewhere because that's how things seems to be...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Well, fucked up going to sleep early again anyway, so, f.  One more time.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:16 pm

I did some research into Selector Infected Wixoss cause I suspected something was up(and a 95% female cast), but my work turned out for naught.  I mean, their are elements 
Spoiler:
.   But yeah, bupkis.  There is some tinge yuri between the main girl, her card, and the big bad though, but what from what I read of the ending, it becomes more twisted
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:52 am

Welp, thrown off my schedule, so I've been spending the morning searching for new pics of Melusine, Pollensalta, and Jemnezmy(you can imagine that Snow is a pain in the ass).  Didn't turn up  anything though, except for the new Melusine pic that started this http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44272356

It's depressing, use to be I could search every other month or so and something would turn up, but I guess I have most of the places that do turn up stuff marked, and any new content is usually ours, hehehehe.

Things I need to do...  Sleep at some point, put up some sightings request...

Oh, and this is nice, pity I can't find the source
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/?image_id=557299

and this
http://file.anzuoo7.blog.shinobi.jp/character6_big.jpg 
Name is Yuan-Nang, female Wukong/Monkey(Journey to the West), and she wishes to be the strongest in the world. From Gunbird, and the sequel, while it appears to lack Yuan-Nang, has Morrigan making a cameo as a playable character... and a sexy Pirate Queen... and a sexy genie... what? I wonder if this is on the PSN anywhere... 

Also, been on a bit of a Skullgirls binge(guess why, then again it's always been a fun series to check up on because you gotta love that art and the fans), and there's some interesting if humorous official art(though sketches for moves) between Eliza and Ms. Fortune.
http://officialskullgirls.tumblr.com/

EDIT:
OH, it is on the PSN!  Wait...  they changed the title...  Moblie Light Force...  why does that sound fami-oh... OH GOD NO, NO NO NO NO!  FUCK!  Well...  the game is still there...  It's just that they gutted all the story and the gallery... and renamed all the characters to the localization team names... and have this for cover art
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 27 Mobile10

This is... wow...  I've seen some censoring in my time, but this is down right butchery...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Okay, now I can sleep.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Oh, Aika R-16 is up on Hulu now, so that's great. So dub and sub, so that's super cool. Huh, I haven't made a sighting for it yet? That's a surprise. But yeah, plenty of sexy and femdom mind control, and clones so yeah, it's only 3 eps, but it's super great.

Also, you can get the DVD boxset for $2 on Crunchyroll's shop for the next 4 hours... Huh... http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/86640/Aika-R-16-Virgin-Mission-DVD

Anyway, got started late today, so I probably won't be able to do much today, and I went through some backlog anime news(basically checking on shows I like and if there were any new yuri shows), and watching some Fate/Kaleid specials, so yeah...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:23 pm

And now Agent Aika original is up, YAY~ This has always been something I wanted to pick up since I love R-16 and Zero so much, and I have seen some eps in subs and clips. I know it's weird, how much I love the character design and Delmos so much, but haven't completed the main series, that's just how I am, and at the time I didn't have the money to get it and I hate committing piracy(though I will admit when there are OVAs or specials on youtube I can justify watching those to myself...). But yeah, Agent Aika, produced by the ever lover of pantyshots and kick ass girls, Studio Fantasia(Najica: Blitz Tactics, Stratos 4, Megumi Paradise, Labyrinth of Flame, etc~). Speaking of which, I wish they were doing better, last I checked there site it seemed like the end for them... But I want more fetishy stuff like this and more Aika! Nothing can deliver on the scale of Studio Fantasia, 95% of their works are focused of sexy unique females dueling with sexy females, K.O.s not kills, pantyshots, some mind control thrown in, yuri fanservice, and no crappy male lead for no reason... I just can't express it enough...

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 27 13990110

Anyway, with that long rant out of the way... Plans for today... I could update some old sightings with pics, work on a new sighting, or start work on a caption... Hmmm...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Well that got screwed, but it was by something pleasant, if somewhat super costly... Me and my brother got a Wii U for his birthday, I paid for hallf with taxes while he ended up paying for half with insurance. Technically I paid for more of it though, and could use that as leverage(not that I planned for that <_< >_>), but it's his birthday gift, so I decided to let it slide(we're kinda competitive when it comes to console ownership).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:07 am

Sounds like a fun time is in store for Rainday!

See you in a few weeks. Enjoy!
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:13 pm

Well, be sure to enjoy Hyrule Warriors and Super Smash Bros. for me, since I have no idea when/if I'd be able to do the same.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Heh, yeah. Course now I'm broke and my brother has it, so that was a fun few hours with it. Tried to get Wonderful 101, but f-ed up. So yeah, in the hole...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Okay, I'm gonna sleep...

And just a heads up for those of you who have been following my PIxiv recently(even though I haven't had a real good moment to go over the various relevant tags for a while)... I would not reccomend you clicking on pictures with this couple.

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 27 Jcjk10
It get's really gory(the fork one especially)... to a point I'm uncomfortable with, but I can't help favoriting, because Yandere, Yuri, and no matter what she puts her sub through, her sub still bashfully loves her. But yeah, just a warning.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Been busy a lot recently. Sorry I haven't had much time for anything, but friends and bad sleep patterns have been keeping me away. I'll try to get back soon, I still have a few things to do(my thoughts on Sailor Moon Crystal ep 1, updating the sighting for Sailor Moon, writing down my other butterfly themed thing, etc.). But yeah, super busy right now...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:52 am

Been busy today, but have been updating my pixiv favorites with relevant things that have been coming out.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:48 am

Rainday wrote:Been busy today, but have been updating my pixiv favorites with relevant things that have been coming out.

And done... Well, I'm sleeping for the rest of the day.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next