Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 29 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:21 am

Also, it's been way too long, so I'm going to try and get a gallery going for stuff that was on the group, I'm gonna start with the estiantial stuff(rb9 and group member commissions) and work my way back.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 29 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:46 am

Okay, gallery work has begun too, not sure how frequently I'll update it but I've got it started. I'm gonna be so wrecked tomorrow, but it was worth it!

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 29 Fuck_y10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:56 am

Stomachache kept me up awake, was busy on DA, found some sexy Monsters Of The Day, so I'm happy, okay.

http://fav.me/d7w6j1i
http://fav.me/d7w6jmj
http://fav.me/d78a74e
http://fav.me/d6m20vu
http://fav.me/d7xj7q8
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:59 pm

Sorry I haven't been too active these past few days, sleep schedule has been thrown out of whack because I've been playing a lot of League with friends.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Okay, I'm gonna try to get some stuff done tonight, I'm just not sure what.
A) Work on the caption
B) work on uploading the relevant bu not by us FF folder
C) Start on Sailor Moon group commissions and art

It's hard to decide because I really don't know what people want done first.

Now I need to eat because everyone forgot to get me for dinner -_-
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Ok, I got some stuff I need to get done today that I've been putting off.

1) Opening the relevant Final Fantasy folder that consist of images by other artist(mostly from japan).
2) Setting up the Sailor Moon folders
3) Writing episode sightings for 5&6 of Sailor Moon
4) Inviting a artist over here(it's a secret)
5) Grading Intruder's stories(since they are new stories they're gonna get a lot of points so it's a little daunting)
6) Return to captioning.

I'm not sure if I'll have time for all these tonight, but I'll see what I can get done.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 pm

I got wrecked today... I'll try to do something productive tomorrow.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Figuratively, right? Not literally?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:25 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Figuratively, right? Not literally?

Stayed up 24+ hours, did some mowing, the usual. I need to work on my antsyness because it really throws a wrench into things.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:43 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Figuratively, right? Not literally?

Also, sorry about that, it's a term me and my friends throw around constantly for lack of sleep(and League things). Anyway, finally got a good 12 hour sleep though I can't say I'll be doing much tonight since I just got reoriented, that and I wrote that fun Nyotengu X Marie Rose thing. Writing in that style is more of a focused work than captioning pic by pic which can take a while because of the extra work(which I apologize for because I've been taking my sweet time returning to Atsugessho). I almost feel like putting them up on my DA is only to make it less barren in the submissions category. Anyway, don't expect anything out of me tonight I suppose.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:42 am

Caption delayed... I got... distracted by something.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Okay, gonna be grading stuff for points today, starting with Intruder's stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:47 pm

I was going to do some stories, but things happened, and that along with my tiredness have promptly kicked me to the curb. Hopefully things aren't bad tomorrow. I'll at least be rested by tomorrow and that will help me decide weather A) I give a mysterious story that explains Harmony of Despair, or just to get to the nitty gritty of it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Spent... all day... looking through boxes of old stuff... with the family... Tired as hell and haven't gotten shit done(like eating)... But on the bright side, my wall is now littered with objects of memories... My two favorite ones being the Venus Flytrap and Eye monsters from Power Rangers.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Retrieval mission
Mission Complete
1x Dragon's Crown
1x Pokemon
2x Shirts
1x Hat

Purchased new item
1x Hyrule Warriors

Past Mission
1x Castlevania HoD fic staring Charlotte and Lilith in D's idea thread on ideas and musing board

Current Mission
Pic retrieval
Possible HoD playthroughs(fingers crossed)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Well, I just looked hell directly in the face, but I did manage to seal it back into place... Still, my stomach has done several barrel rolls...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Test.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Test 2
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Damnit, trying to get signatures to work but there seems to be a limit or something. Haven't found out how to change it yet. Still, you can check peoples profiles for the full signature, and please don't post pics in your signature. More official announcement later...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:10 pm

I can see it. In fact, I can see it for all three of those posts.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:00 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I can see it. In fact, I can see it for all three of those posts.
Well it should have links to pixiv, DA, and my tumblr, but I'm only seeing my aliases... I should put a link to the group in there too.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:43 pm

I poked into the admin panel to take a look at your profile (I apologize if that's intrusive). Your Signature block says exactly what your signature is spitting out. All of your links only appear on your "Comment" block, which is not the same thing. The place you have your links right now; on my profile, I have a statement of my admin status, which is not what you see on my signature. The Signature block is, in fact, it's own subsection tab of the profile.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:11 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I poked into the admin panel to take a look at your profile (I apologize if that's intrusive). Your Signature block says exactly what your signature is spitting out. All of your links only appear on your "Comment" block, which is not the same thing. The place you have your links right now; on my profile, I have a statement of my admin status, which is not what you see on my signature. The Signature block is, in fact, it's own subsection tab of the profile.

Oooooooooooh. Now I see, whoops. Thanks for that dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:47 pm

I probably should of put this up is my last post, but nowI got everything updated. My signature contains links to the various accounts that I use to hunt pics that are relevant to our interest, that way, if you see one you like, you can find the source(there's also a good amount of yuri pics that I like, and some hotties). I also put up links to two of my newer accounts, my Tumblr one(where it's only about group stuff and speculation fuel), and hentai foundry(also has yuri).

I also has a link to the original yahoo group, which is where you can find old stuff(though people are still submitting content to the VIP sections, so there is new stuff there).

So yeah, enjoy it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:18 pm

I should probably try to write today, if Hyrule warriors doesn't guzzle all my time once I finish my pic searching and stuff. I still need to catch up on TBFP too... Well, we'll see.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next