Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 26 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sat May 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Sorry for my rushed nature as of late, RL problems and such.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 26 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Tue May 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Ok,, got a temp fix for the comic vip section working.  Also started a Sailor Moon Sightings thread, SO YAY.
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t432-sailor-moon-rmc-f-f-f-m
Expect updates every now and then because I absolutely love to gush about that series.  Also, added in a bonus for a alternate ending to the first episode, just because. 

Finally I posted some wikis with good enemy list in the Pic Idea Thread
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t426-pic-idea-thread
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Next ep of Sailor Moon is up, and I went back and edited in a alternative storyline, since a alternative ending wouldn't cut it for me there =)

I'll probably post the sighting down first and then edit my storylines/endings in when I have time, so be on the lookout if you want a MC/EC yuri bad end to your favorite episodes~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 26, 2014 4:24 am

If anyone sent me a PM recently, I'm sorry but my box was full and it got eaten up, I've since cleared out some room so you can send another one if you see this.-5:24 A.M
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Ok, I'm gonna try to be fixing up the VIP sections tonight, updating them with what I have if anything is missing.  Then I'll be able to to give points outs and grant access for the people that are waiting. Finally I'll be able to work on getting some of the bounty boards up.  But yeah, this may take a bit.  I may be able to start points tomorrow, but no promises.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 27, 2014 10:25 pm

OKAY...  For the VIP groups, uploaded some pics that had not been uploaded yet and uploaded them.  Centralized all galleries. Edited a list of what we have, don't have, and don't have a spot to upload to yet.  Also, I'll need to see if I can change those gallery names to better indicate the content.

But yeah, got the hydras necks untied at least, now to get some more heads popping up[odd analogy].  But yeah, I need to check with Rico about some stuff here and there, VIP section point prices MIGHT go up before I reopen applications, but it's the way of things, if it does happen.

Now if you excuse me, I need to unwind
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 26 Despai10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Wed May 28, 2014 12:11 am

Awesome!
Thanks Rainday!
Unwind away!
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Rosssi wrote:Awesome!
Thanks Rainday!
Unwind away!
Thank you Rosssi dood~

Well, I haven't been able to unwind so much with the whole Street Fighter fiasco, but I did get some matches in with DoubleEdged which were good(except when my wifi killed them).  

What I need to do is get the rest of that letter going to Rico, and figure out how to change sub-forum titles to better reflect content...

Also, I went ahead and got a 1/144 HG DeathScythe Hell Custom because it was super cheap and I miss model building...  So I'll try unwinding again and at some point in the near future get back to progress.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Hmmm...  Today will probably be the day that I get back to working on things...  Let's see, I got the MC scene in Soul Eater Not, got some Sailor Moon updates, 2chan thread, need to properly organize that email to Rico, there was some misc stuff too...  Oh, and f me have to go through the gallery and copy some missing things, but that one I'm pushing off because it is super daunting...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Ok, after some work I got the Dragon Quest pics uploaded and the VIP gallery names edited to better reflect content.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:18 pm

POWER ABUSE ALERT!

Ok, so one of my favorite artist is holding some interesting polls.  It's the one who draws sexy valuptous female enemies, you know the one...
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 26 Sp110
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 26 Sp210
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 26 Sp310

Official site
http://tky8.blog81.fc2.com/

Well anyways~  They have two polls going right now, and I'd figured I'd share this with *ahem* fellow admirers of their artwork...
http://tky8.blog81.fc2.com/blog-entry-1046.html

EDIT: It's all random order, so numbers mean nothing...
Now, the first poll translates to these 3 options
1)Shota ridge(woman on young boy)
2) Fighter Daughter(this can mean OCs and heroines)

And the 3rd options that pertains to this group...
3) Woman enemies
... and as you can see from the examples above, they do the last one very well, and it's one that this group likes.

Now, the second poll concerns the ending of this little strip of theirs they've been running recently that has to do with Tales Of Destiny 2 characters, most notably the female bandit, Reala, and Kyle.  The options are as follows
1) Man woman
2) Woman woman(one of the women dominating the other in a sexy scene)
3) Woman man (just focus on #2 <_< )
4) Man man (where is the other ma... You know what, nevermind)

Now, I'm just bringing this to everyones attention, just like I brought that Jimryu request pic thread that netted us a nice Barbariccia X Rydia pic =)

But yeah, cutting the bullshit aside, well, this would be really nice if we can get this artist to produce more yuri works and even more voluptuous female enemies.  It's not like I'm asking you to flood the poll or anything like that, but if you like this artist's work now could be your chance to affect, you're still fans voting for what you want after all.  You might need a fc2 account but I'm not sure, if so, don't bother unless you want to.  And another thing, I don't want you to feel obligated to do this either, I wouldn't(and technically can't) hold it against anyone.  This is just something I saw and went OPPORTUNITY!  Hehehe, so take it easy.

As for forum stuff, today was busy so I didn't get much of anything done, but I've gotten some of the major hurdles out of the way.  I just need Rico to review what's been added and adjust point value accordingly, and search for some missing stuff on his end.  Tomorrow might not end up well either because the house is getting sprayed for flea again.  But I'll at least try to email Rico.  Oh, and I was reminded of what else I needed to update, the Errie Cute section(or more technically, Pixie Trix Comix).  There was something funny EC related, and of course there's a whole big thing of EC that I forgot to update on concerning Magik Chicks(the Fluttershy EXPY going full yuri EC and Cerise's more EC).  Oh how I long to set up that bounty board...

EDIT: FIXED

Last edited by Rainday on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:34 pm

The poll options don't appear to be in the same order when I look at it.

What you're looking for should be 女→女
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:56 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:The poll options don't appear to be in the same order when I look at it.

What you're looking for should be 女→女
Oh god damnit I screwed up.

EDIT:  OH that pisses me off so much that I would make that mistake, god damnit!  FUCK.

EDIT2: God damnit I got so ahead of myself... F

Also, F me I got a toothache/mouth ache that ruined my sleep last night and I got a dentist appointment tomorrow at 9 in the morning, so progress delayed.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:57 pm

I checked the link again. It changes the order every time.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:46 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I checked the link again. It changes the order every time.
That makes me feel slightly better.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Ok, dood has decided to extend voting for another weak (google X japanese does not lead the best results...)  I can barely make anything out from it, but the picture shows Kyle getting owned...  something about going without a rudder...  But again, voting is still up...
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 26 Mmmhmm10

In my news, I am not doing good, for the past two days I have suffered unbearable toothaches... and the only way to fix it is to travel to Atlanta and get 5 of my teeth removed on Monday...  The wait(and drive up there), I;m not looking forward to so much, especially when I get pain from eating jello...  Luckily it's gone away for a bit so I was actually able to get on the comp without going mad from the pain.  I'm probably gonna take it easy, but if it doesn't bother me for the rest of the night(and I'm not comatose from the lack of sleep), I'll try to send that email to Rico.  Like I said, I only need him to check for pics on his end and reevaluate the points with the additional images, then the VIP groups will be reopened for admission.  Sorry to keep you waiting... but damn if these things don't come out of nowhere.

EDIT: Also, 666! 666! 666! 666! 666! 666! POST~
WOOOOOOOOOOO~
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 26 Shadow10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Bad news: Was going to email Rico last night, but my lack of sleep from tooth ache caught up with me, so I passed out.

Good news: Spent this morning composing email and word doc to Rico and sent it to him just now

Bad News: While writing this I accidentally clicked by jaw shut... >_<

Good News: I uploaded another missing pic to VIP original creations(etc~) folder

Bad News: It's only page 1 and I don't have the other pages on me

Other news...  I watched episode 3 of season 2 of Love Live!, and they all had on the greatest flower maiden-like outfits, each one unique but also so similar...  It gave me something to aspire towards~  Oh Kotori, your costume designs would make any mistress happy~ lol

PICS!:

EDIT: Also, link to artist that draws sexy NTR images of A-RISE's leader Tsubasa stealing away Honoka
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=gecko4488

In other other news: Still Stalking 78's polls, voting once a day(because it's possible to vote again yet I don't want to ruin it) http://tky8.blog81.fc2.com/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:57 pm

very easy to manip those scenes Smile

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Generic_entity wrote:very easy to manip those scenes Smile
Hmmm, that it would be... Hmmm.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Damn I'm still tired...  But yeah, I got everything done that I needed to, that's good...  Tomorrow I can be creative(I got a little bit in it today with that Thetis idea).  I'll probably do a short caption for those Love Live! pics =) Then maybe I can work on DoubleEdged's beautiful Atsugessho set before I have to get my teeth removed...  Maybe work on some sightings...  I don't know, but I feel freer now and hope Rico will have the time to handle the issues.  Either that or it's the pain killers...  It could be that too...

Oh, and this is a rare Nanoha pairing
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43791629
I like... I like.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Well that feeling of freedom was shot lived... I'll have some announcements to make, butttttttt, I really don't want to do that right now.  So... now I don't know what to do...  So...

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/695557?tags=tima+sunglasses
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Okay, made the post that I needed to because I'm pretty much in charge of things from now on.  Admin(aka Rico) will be around but less active as I have taken over a majority of the roles. If you asked me several years ago when I first joined that I would be running things here on a daily basis, I would look at you puzzled and then go to the corner and curl up hahaha.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 26 A710

It's weird, but I guess my passion for this group and it's theme really drove me to where I am, my weird cloth wrappings tied up in everything, hehehehe.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 26 A610

(I have been getting so much millage out of that official Fate/Extra Sakura SD page tonight lol)

But yeah, now with the VIP PICs for this group relatively fixed up I can relax a little bit and take care of some fun stuff.  There's stuff I have plans for, like a new general gallery, and potential new mods to help me out with it, but for right now I'm gonna relax~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Just a heads up, I'll be out tomorrow for tooth reasons and be too drugged up to do anything.

...  Also, really putting some thought into appoint someone to setup and manage a new gallery place for all these new finds, like this one commissioned and colored by Chaosoverlordz, drawn by the one and only ChaosCroc
http://fav.me/d7jj4g5

Stuff like this really makes me to get back to setting up a working gallery and collecting such images, but again, very daunting by myself, then there's find the stuff that I know is missing that will drive me crazy...

I should leave a comment on that pic... but I'm too exhausted and making key people aware of this group is also a daunting task without making it seem like your pushing it on them...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:20 am

Okay, spent all morning posting new guidelines so people have a better idea to shoot for here https://charmed.variousforum.com/t136-how-to-access-locked-content-faq-rules

... Even though I should probably be using this time to recover... but fuck that, E3 and pixiv yuri backlog!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:38 pm

So I spent most of my day catching up on E3, allocating points, writing up a another Sailor Moon sighting and just general stuff I guess.  Things I plan to do, kick back and relax a little more, write up two more Sailor Moon eps, write "alternative" takes for three of them, get down that Soul Eater Not sighting before the newest ep comes and blows it out of the water...  But for now, I will rest...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next