Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 16 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Senran Kagura: "How I Spent My Summer Vacation." (Platinum Trophy) It didn't take very long, I only kept delaying obtaining it because I wanted to play other games (I should also go back and finish up Digimon Cyber Slut-er-Sleuth). All I had left to do after finishing all characters' Girl's Heart missions was get what by my count was seven or eight creative finishers. I already knew about four of them because they were all in places where I could not get a boss fight to occur, so I had to suicide at them. Three of them I would not have figured out because they involve fashion, and the eighth involved pretty much being purposely stupid in regards to a certain tool.

Dark Souls 3: Beat the final boss. I'm not sure if there's enough left in the world for me to keep going at it in this run, but it does give me the option to keep going through the world before beginning "Journey 2" (NG+). About 66% trophy value after a full run, and there was one other trophy I probably could still get before J2, but it's probably not worth it. I'm not sure if it's possible to collect all Sorceries/Miracles/Pyromancies/Rings in a single run; it might be if you decide not to use Boss Souls on weapons at all (and I don't think there is a "Collect all unique weapons" trophy). And it looks like there's three endings. I thought I knew what that "third ending" would be, but it's looking like what I thought was only a requirement to get the second ending.

A while back in the "Well that's something" thread, I talked about an episode of Miraculous: Adventures of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Looks like that particular episode has been dubbed and broadcast at this point (probably the most enjoyable part, other than the latex/twinning fetish, was hearing Erin Fitzgerald go from "depressed goth" to "prissy narcissist," a lot of the "corruptions of the day" don't sound too different from their usual selves, just sound the same, but lot angrier).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 16 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:21 pm

So... uh... I just found something out today. Something big was retconned.

Hyrule Warriors Legends:

Yeah... that's some retcon. Puts a bit of a smile on my face though.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:59 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:So... uh... I just found something out today. Something big was retconned.

Hyrule Warriors Legends:

Yeah... that's some retcon. Puts a bit of a smile on my face though.

Nice! Mine too =)

Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Eh...

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 03, 2016 9:51 pm

Egh, my recent illness has left me in a bad spot, haven't felt like getting back onto Nioh to try that second mission (if it still has my clear data for the first mission). Spent a lot more time on Netflix than usual during that resting period, rushed through the latter half of Ajin, and watched a few Justice League animated features.

FFRK: Mastered Ultimate Judge Bergan in the XII event, not going to bother with Ultimate+ Dr. Cid.
I'm most of the way through the VIII Edea event. Ended up pulling Pinwheel, a (generic) 5* VIII mage throwing weapon, most that'll do is guarantee a good magic damage party in VIII realm as long as 2 of the members are Rinoa, Edea, or Hope (reminder, I have Rinoa's Valkyrie). I was actually looking forward to doing something like that for the upcoming Ultimate fight for that event (Seifer's posse), but after experiencing Judge Bergan, I'm not sure that'll be viable. Ultimate Judge Bergan, as well as the three Judges with him, had ridiculously high Resistance, and I'm not sure I'll be able to reach high numbers with magic, even with high level synergy characters with synergy weapons.

PSO2 is apparently on PS4 now. Too bad it's Japanese PSN only. I actually downloaded it to my PS4 with a Japanese account I made a long time ago, but it's unfortunately locked in that only the JP account can access it, I can't download it then access it on my main account. Episode 4 was also introduced, with its new Summoner class, and its new region: Tokyo, Japan, 2028 A.D. I'm doing some logging in for now (on PC, since PS4 is giving me trouble in other ways too), not sure if I'll get serious about playing again.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun May 08, 2016 6:35 pm

FFRK: Still haven't taken on "Ultimate Disciplinary Committee (Seifer's Posse)" yet, keep hearing horror stories about them though. Drew a rather sexy piece of armor though: Rinoa's "Party Dress" (perhaps I need to take some time to consider putting Rinoa in a sexy scene with that dress). Too bad there's very little use for its unique Soul Break, and with how tough Ultimates have been getting with their high RES, I'm not even sure I should be taking her to the fight, even with her excellent 5* relic with synergy, in favor of physical attackers using foreign 5* relics (so long as I use a Ramza's Shout Roaming Warrior).

In mid to late February, I was mentioning some dietary health issues. I'm happy to say that with merely changing my diet a bit and actually watching my caloric intake (mostly involving soda), I've lost 25 pounds since that day. I still don't feel any thinner, hell, I never actually felt fatter before, but seeing the numbers like this is a decent feeling.

Also, I'M GETTING BORED AGAIN!!! GODDAMMIT!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon May 09, 2016 8:08 pm

FFRK: Can't drop Rinoa out that easily. I completely failed an attempt at Ultimate Seifer's Crew earlier, using a party where the only attackers were physical, with very little synergy, one of them a support type to reduce the enemy's damage. Second attempt, I got rid of the support attacker, leaving me with 2 Spellblade types (physical attackers using elements), Rinoa with Black Magic, my healer, and the Keeper, with his necessary support skills (Jesus Christ, they just won't make a high difficulty battle that doesn't need Sentinel Grimoire). I don't know what I was so worried about, Rinoa was actually doing more damage with just her spells and her awesome record synergy equipment than my Spellbladers were doing with an ATK boost behind their attacks. So, I thankfully beat this Ultimate Fight, and got Squall's Necklace (otherwise what we'd call Griever), my second +30 ATK accessory. And now I can focus on the Twins event starting now (Palom & Porom).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun May 15, 2016 6:17 pm

Well, I'm thinking of doing two things right now-

1) Get a credit card. I've shown myself to be decent with keeping track of my money/bills, and particular credit cards might help me get more bonuses for my spending. Trying to figure out which would be my best bet though, leaning towards Amazon, since that's where I'm getting all my (physical) games and gift shopping.

2) Double-dip into Dark Souls II. I'd be picking up Scholar of the First Sin for PS4. Compared to the PS3 version, I'd certainly assume better image quality; it has all of the expansion content (don't know what the content pricing is on its own for PS3), which everyone agrees improved the experience of it; and I have yet to actually finish the original game. Only $25 on Amazon right now. And to give it credit, I do believe it to have some of the sexier content of the series. Seriously, those Desert Sorceresses... >_>

Also considering Witcher 3, still kinda holding back on that until I clear Witcher 2 though (and screw The Witcher, it just doesn't hold up these days).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun May 22, 2016 3:05 pm

FFRK: Got quite a few 5* relics lately. A healing/support SSB for Arc (from III realm), an attack interruption SB for Luneth (also III), a party heal SB BOW for Rosa (IV), and Vanille's Binding Rod, probably considered the most useless relic amongst characters with 5* healing (the last two came from Nightmare Lucky Draw, which was Healer themed this time).

I just learned about a Phantasy Star Online (original) Blue Burst private server. It's called Ephinea. This sort of thing might be much easier to get others in on (if they're interested), as it is not only a game that was released in English when it was active, but it's a dead game, so legal standards are much harder to apply here. And with it being an old game, it's much smaller data-wise, and doesn't have big updates (if they ever really give it updates at all anymore).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Well, certain spoilers for one particular game, new to the west, has gotten me curious about it, and so I've started playing Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius. As I mentioned in the games topic, it's a lot like Valkyrie Profile, if the Einherjar themselves were gacha draws.

I've spent enough of this game's currency, Lapis, to draw about five times. Rare draws appear to have a 4* character minimum rating. I say 4*, but that just means that's how high in ranking they have the capability of going, some will appear as 3* characters first. So far, I've received:
Galuf (FFV), a swordsman with a decent magic lineup.
Cyan (FFVI), samurai, duh
Maria (FFII), bow-wielding healer
Vivi (FFIX), black magic master
Luna (FFBE original), a full-attack ranger

Within those draws, I'm actually somewhat pleased, because 3 of them cover quite a few bases. Vivi can cast Bio, which has a chance to poison enemies (including bosses), not the best rate of all characters (I hear Edgar or characters that can use Bioblaster have the best rate), but when poison-tick is 10%, DAMN. Maria immediately replaced my free-character healer, since her limit is pretty much Cura (a good party-healing spell) with no MP cost. Cyan has Blade Bash, which can paralyze enemies.
The main characters of the game; Rain, Lasswell, and Fina (and possibly others); start as 2* characters, but can be upgraded to 5*. I can't get Fina yet, unfortunately. Rain and Lasswell, however, I've now upgraded to 4*. There's already a "Sealed Weapon" available to players (Murasame) if they can defeat the boss, and with the party I've got in mind, I might be able to take it on next week. And if I can get Lasswell to 5*, he's a Knight/Samurai type, and can use the Murasame, and would probably make him my strongest character. I still don't actually know what the official launch date is, but there are ways on both mobile phone types to acquire the game. And if you're around for the launch period, gifts will include free 4* character "Magitek Armor Terra" and if they can get enough campaign points before launch, 10 Rare Summon tickets.

FFRK: Well, I just got a new superpowered character- Kuja. One measly draw on the first selection of the recent IX event and I get his Super Soul Break weapon. Magic-based Darkness skills were introduced as well, something he was intended to excel with. And of course, the Ultimate boss (Steiner) was weak to Darkness element, so he went down REALLY EASILY with me having both Vivi and Kuja with both of their Darkness-element SSBs.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:37 pm

Okay, about those certain spoilers for FFBE...
Spoiler:

Anyways, as far as the game itself goes, I just got the sealed katana Murasame. Pretty much the strongest weapon available right now, in this pre-launch version, and might be my strongest weapon for a while. I have Cyan using it right now, though I might hand it over to main character Lasswell once I can upgrade him to 5* Rank. Only thing that I can really still do is awaken and maximize the levels of my characters, gather magicite to level up Espers, and then awaken the Espers by fighting stronger boss versions of them. I'm just glad I've gotten this far without the third main character, Fina. There are some really good healers, but apparently maximizing Fina's rank and level can get you access to a really OP ability, Cheer, which boosts attack and defense by 40% for the whole party for 3 turns. And unfortunately, she doesn't have a healing Limit Burst, but she can give her limit gauge to someone else it seems. I can probably talk about her with more facts when the game launches, and hopefully they open the next part of the story so I can start using her.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:29 am

Well, on the bright side, in FFBE I think I just found a canon substance that MIGHT be what the classy ladies of FFVI are smoking (that isn't tobacco):

Allure Powder; Mysterious sand that can make the holder seem attractive.
- A sandy powder that glitters with a mysterious light. This powder is said to draw forth its holders' allure. It can be used to charm enemies due to this ability, but if it is not used correctly the effects can rebound back upon the holder and leave them in a state of confusion. It can also be used in fortune telling. It can be tossed into a fire and the flames will change color based on what lies within a supplicant's heart.

Strange part- this is an Awakening item, not a crafting material or a consumable item. It's used to increase the rank of whatever units call for it.

Eh, maybe I'm just getting a bit too crazy about that sort of thing (because personally, I think smoking tobacco is disgusting).
Anyways, I already have one of the two leads of FFBE at 5* rank, trying to get the other lead there now. I'm guessing the official launch will be announced at E3 (along with hopefully the news that the pre-registration campaign met all its goals). Celes was added to the rare summon pool, and appears to be 5* capable right off the bat (some characters will gain further rank-up capabilities later on), and her Trust Mastery reward is... Minerva Bustier (looks to be pretty damn good too). But I'll be waiting for some Rare Summon tickets before I start rare summoning again, so I can save the game currency for other things (or 11x Summon Ticket bundle for the price of 10 summons). Also, probably a good idea to wait for particular summoning events where certain desired characters have a higher summon rate.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Interesting substance and theory. I've never really thought what Barb-E and her variants smoked tobacco personally... For one that stuff stings eyes and throat, and isn't pink. The other reason is the first place you really encounter any of them(Owzer's Mansion) also has the Rafflesia flowers( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Rafflesia_(Final_Fantasy_VI) ), which interestingly enough can inflict charm. So my train of thought always led to them grinding up the petals of the plants, but that's just the theory I follow.

Still, Allure Powder does sound rather fascinating(pun wasn't intended but it works...). I could see a Jemnezmy smearing it over her body to enchant anyone who gazes at her... Hell this even purposes a new theory that Jemnezmys are just beach bunnies who applied a little too much allure powder and became enchanted by their own beauty.

Hopefully it might be used to enhance Celes or Fina~

I'm both sad and kinda happy I can't play gacha games...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:20 pm

MAJOR E3 sales happening right now over the next week on PSStore. Cheapest price on Dark Souls 2 SFS I've seen yet, Neptunia VictoryII for $20, and... Dragonball Xenoverse with Season Pass for $20. Seriously, on that last one, I've never been much of a Dragonball fan, I know that the player version of Towa's outfit sucks ass... yet I still feel tempted for some reason.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius looks like it'll be officially launching its Global version tomorrow. Maintenance notes show that the second chapter in the story will be implemented (meaning I should FINALLY get the third main character, Fina). I gotta say though, I'm not sure how long the story is going to last me, after all of the grinding and farming I've been doing in pre-release. I finally got the materials to also awaken Rain (the actual lead character) to 5* rank and have leveled him to 50 already, I've maxed out all of my 4* characters, I hardly give a damn about the ones weaker than that. I've cleared the Colosseum Beginner Cup Round S-3 (5 tiers D->S, 5 rounds each tier, 11 battles minimum each round). Hell, I think literally the only thing I'm missing out on are better summoned characters (a luck thing) and awakening Espers. And that all changes tomorrow.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Aaaaand the BE update also including requiring to download the app again... and apparently the Swedish account I used to get it originally has been disabled now. And I try making my own, but no, YOU CAN'T MAKE AN ACCOUNT WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD.
And apparently the game hasn't actually launched yet, they might still be looking at a month before it happens.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:20 pm

That's full of fuck, sorry to hear that dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:43 am

Okay, one day later, I find out an easier way of making a Swedish iTunes account. I should be back on FFBE again, missing one day in Login bonuses. :/
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:14 pm

And now, after about two days of play with the update... Fina is pretty cute, in a childishly naive sort of way ("Because I lost all my memories! If I didn't, of course I'd have known what oceans were!"). Mostly used the same awakening materials as the other two leads. And of course, this weekend, they're running a Vortex dungeon that has better EXP than the EXP Vortex dungeon: The Cactuar Dunes. So now I can capture lots of Metal Gigantuars (just one is as valuable as one run through the EXP dungeon of the same Energy cost, and I can get as many as three in one run if I'm lucky); Metal Cactuar family being a character unit that you don't actually use in battle, but use as itemized EXP to fuse into your characters. I ALREADY have Fina at 5* ranking (she started at 2*), mid 40's level (out of 80 maximum). I should definitely have her Cheer skill tomorrow. And I now have an equipable Bio Blaster I can put on any character I want (chance to poison 50%. Poison does A LOT of damage). A few more defensive (Bar-element) spells, and I think I might be good to get into some of the harder fights; I'm close to maxing out Ifrit's level, and I've reached the boss of the highest BGN tier in the Colosseum.

Got to hear this theme for the first time in Global today, battling the Esper Golem (strangely enough, Siren and Ifrit did not use this theme, they used the regular boss theme). This is definitely the Super Boss theme... and though I said it's the first time I heard it in Global, it's not the first time I've heard it. This theme also plays in the boss battle against you-know-who in the future...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:32 am

FFBE has been holding my time & attention so much, I may have to consider ignoring FFRK at this point. And seriously, I'm at the end of the content again, and it's still holding my attention, when all I can do is grind grind grind. Right now, I'm farming Magicite to feed my Espers. I was able to max out Ifrit's level, then defeat it in battle (much stronger at that point) to awaken it to the next rank (Much more power in its summoning attack, and new abilities to unlock, RAGING FISTS IS WORTH IT). Currently, I'm farming red magicite to give to 2* Ifrit, while giving standard magicite to Shiva.

Speaking of Shiva, getting her was probably more entertaining than getting Siren. This time, Fina's in the group, and starts asking about "what it means to be 'sexy'" and "liking curves," because damn Rain and his perversions. Of course, when defeating Shiva, she proclaims that she would never honor a pact with mortals even after having beaten her... until Fina stands before her with sad puppy-dog eyes begging for her help. And in tsundere fashion, Shiva relents. And then Lasswell pretty much says it: "Her weak spot appears to be women." Nice.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:06 am

Well, it looks like I may have drawn my best physical attacker thus far for FFBE. I spent all of the Summoning Tickets I got in a bundle for the 5000 Lapis I gathered. And so I was able to get Kain (Nice Trust reward, confirmed future rank upgrade), Krile (Double-cast, Red Mage, confirmed future rank upgrade), and Roselia (FFBE original, 5* rank, probably the best healer in Global right now, but I DON'T NEED HEALERS RIGHT NOW). The rest of my draws weren't as highly rated. Unfortunately, none of the godly characters yet.

The godly characters in Global right now-
- Cecil (the tank. His Limit Burst is a party Defense/Spirit buff. He's how you survive. Also, his Trust reward is a freakishly strong Greatsword)
- Exdeath (Best magic and status effects, Trust Reward is the Holy spell)
- Cloud of Darkness (Also a tank. She naturally has resistance to everything [50% vs element, 10% vs status effect], and has the Barrage ability naturally)
- Vaan (The only one among these characters that doesn't have 6* upgrade in the future [yet]. Full Break ability is AWESOME, and he's the only one who has it until Main Character Rain gets his 6* upgrade and actually becomes relevant again.)

In the future-
- Lightning (I'm not entirely sure of the reasons yet, but she is apparently the literally perfect character. On a scale of 100, Japan literally ranks her 100/100)
- "Her" (You know who I'm talking about. She's tied with Exdeath for best magic and status effects)

Still been mostly farming Magicite, haven't maxed out 2* Ifrit yet, nor have I maxed out 1* Shiva yet.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:01 pm

They really do love Lighting don't they. Not that I blame them, she's got great style while also being a kickass/badass/hardass. I do wish Fang got a portion of that love, because as cool and Lightning is Fang is on another level to me.

That Shiva part sounds awesome dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:43 pm

Mid year sales on PSN. Biggest thing that jumps out at me right now is Hyperdevotion Noire on Vita for $3.

... And apparently the DoA5LR Season Pass #2 (the one with the "Secret Agent Honoka" bonus) is 40% off. That's still $55 though.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Rainday wrote:I'm both sad and kinda happy I can't play gacha games...

No mobile device that supports Android or iOS?
Have you heard of Bluescreens? I hear that's a program designed to run mobile apps from your PC.

Also, FFBE has now officially launched. Unfortunately, the pre-registration campaign did not get enough points to get 20 tickets instead of 10, but hey, 10 summoning tickets. Currently saving them for the release of the original character "Chizuru," a kickass samurai that already has Barrage (best physical damage skill) available at 5* rank, and is confirmed to advance to 6* in the future. He could pretty much replace BOTH Lasswell and Cyan in my A-Team if I were to draw him, and with enough lapis and tickets to draw over 20 times, who knows, I might get one of the "god" units too.

Something one needs patience for in the game- crafting the Hero's Ring. Takes 3 days to craft one, but my god, is it worth it. 10% boost to ATK & MAG. Percent, not points. Got the recipe by achieving 30 trophies in the game.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

No, I have issues with smart phones, one being the extra fees and cost, and two, I AM EXTREMELY CLUMSY. Haven't heard of Bluescreens either, though googling it is only giving me the error.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:16 pm

Whoops, sorry, it was BlueSTACKS, not screens.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next