Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 9 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Found another highly sexual Skyrim mod I wanted to try out, but at this point, I've abused the program so much, it went kaput. I'm going to re-install it and see if I can get things going right again.

Also, finished the main story of Soul Sacrifice Delta. Seriously, reading through the Grimoire Librom (pretty much the basis for the game) is really damn depressing sometimes, but it can always seem to make up for that with hope and friendship too. And it's just GODDAMNED WORDS!!! GODDAMNED WORDS SPOKEN BY A GODDAMNED NARRATOR!!! STOP GIVING ME THESE FEELS!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 9 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:59 pm

ALMOST decided to buy Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus today, when I saw that the "Let's Get Physical Edition" was $40 instead of $50.

... But passed for now, maybe it'll still have a chance to go even lower.
Also, the fact that I saw Ys: Celceta at $20 on Amazon gave me another reason to wait. So yeah, that should be coming next week. However... NOOOOOO, AMAZON NOW HAS TAXES IN MY AREA!!! Crying or Very sad

One more thing- I keep looking in on some things in DoA Last Round. One thing I wasn't entirely expecting, but definitely see the humor of: Nyotengu actually has a unique pairing with Ayane (The only other unique phrase is "So this is Hayabusa?"). Why is this a thing? Because I've played DoA2, I've seen her ending.
DoA2 Ayane:

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:13 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
One more thing- I keep looking in on some things in DoA Last Round. One thing I wasn't entirely expecting, but definitely see the humor of: Nyotengu actually has a unique pairing with Ayane (The only other unique phrase is "So this is Hayabusa?"). Why is this a thing? Because I've played DoA2, I've seen her ending.
DoA2 Ayane:

*watches them all*
Nyotengu & Ayane, yessss.  DOA2U and 3(I own 4 but never really touched it), so I do love this one as well =)
Marie and Honoka's is adorable, especially the win pose.
Helena & Marie, oh please fawn over Helena more Marie~
Holy shit is Rachel checking out Momiji in theirs?
Hitomi and Leifang, never stop being the dream!

The others were enjoyable, though the Ayane and Eilot one caught me the hell off guard.  Also, the Virtua ones seem lifted from old games with their quality...  

I did play the Extreme series too(which are very nice gambling/"girlfriend" simulators), mostly as Hitomi, Ayane, and Helena.  With Hitomi I was all "Please notice me Helena-sempai" while with Ayane "Maybe I like you, maybe I'll make you mine", and with Helena I was "sempai notices her adorable Kohai"(keep in mind this was all in my head).  But yeah, with everyone always leaving you after 3 or so days it was heart break city...  Most sought after partners, Ayane, Kasumi, Helena, and Lisa. Gambling was hella fun, especially when you got how Roulette worked.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:36 pm

Rainday wrote:Also, the Virtua ones seem lifted from old games with their quality...

There's no "seem" about it, they're definitely ripped straight from the old ones. Hell, even VF5 sounded as though it was using previous edition voice clips. I gotta wonder if one plays a round as Jacky Bryant, will he exclaim "I DONE HANDCUFFED LIGHTNING!"

However, now I'm suddenly feeling foul about that Ayane/Nyotengu thing. Listening to it in Japanese made it obvious the entire thing wasn't a small reference, but an in-your-face reference.
Banter:
Seriously, such a good joke that didn't get carried over in translation. Fail, Tecmo. -_-
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:37 am

I don't know if anyone's ever played Dungeon Fighter Online, but ever since Nexon dropped it over here, its fate has been quite uncertain. Neople's been trying to find some stability to get it back up, and has at this point had an open Alpha test and is currently running an open Beta test. Going into the latest Beta has been quite surprising for me, as apparently THE WORLD HAS BEEN DESTROYED from what I last knew. Hendon Myre; gone.

Unfortunately, the current beta runs on the old Korean system of fatigue points. You're limited to how much you can play the game in a single day. I would think they'd get rid of that when/if they manage a full release of the game again, but who knows...

Warframe just released a new frame. Not a female this time, but a beastly dragon-style, Chroma.

What's interesting is that while Chroma is an elemental type, the player is the one that chooses the element; and the abilities, while acting the same, use different damage types. Energy color is changed at the appearance menu in your ship. The color ranges pretty much become-
Close to Red: Fire
Close to Blue: Electricity
Close to Green: Toxin
Close to White: Ice
I'll probably have to experiment with him a little bit once I max out his level. Not sure if I'll keep him.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:48 pm

In the games thread, I mentioned ordering a PS4 bundle with Bloodborne, which also comes with a $20 Amazon gift card.

... Well, I apparently also found that I had enough reward points with my debit card that I could order a $100 Amazon gift card too.

Hoo boy, what to spend it on... DoA5LR, PS+, and one other thing... or just save the money after grabbing the first two.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Well, one thing I think I'll be able to enjoy with PS4 is having an easy way to record my own videos to share. Can do it through Facebook and Youtube (I'm not giving you guys my Facebook page). Thought I had it right once with my clip of the last minute of the first boss of Bloodborne, but no. So I re-tested the Youtube connection with a clip of me talking with the game's guide character, someone I only really know of as "The Doll."

You guys will likely be getting a few more video shares of the sexier stuff I probably don't want to be showing off on Facebook.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:41 pm

You know, I think I'm just going to start over with PSO2. Completely remake my original main character. At one point, I created that second character, and started a build that honestly should've been the build I was making for my first, as I was focusing on a class that had special bonuses to a certain stat, and the things you feed to your little robot "Mag" pet enhance stuff like that. I was focusing on Ranged Attack stat (and ended up getting points in things I shouldn't have) when I should've been focusing on skill stat (Translation uses DEX), since the hybrid classes (Braver and Bouncer) get special damage bonuses from DEX.

If anyone else wants to try the game out, I can attempt to help walking you through registration (granted your internet connection isn't cut off from pso2.jp), or at least find you a good walkthrough (probably best thing I can do is help with figuring out what to enter into a hiragana CAPTCHA). If you do, I recommend getting PSO2 Tweaker to modify the game with translation files and launch the game.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:51 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, one thing I think I'll be able to enjoy with PS4 is having an easy way to record my own videos to share. Can do it through Facebook and Youtube

not 100% sure of this , but i think the PS4 can record around 15 minute before you stop and check the video

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:03 pm

singory wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:Well, one thing I think I'll be able to enjoy with PS4 is having an easy way to record my own videos to share. Can do it through Facebook and Youtube

not 100% sure of this , but i think the PS4 can record around 15 minute before you stop and check the video

I can confirm. My first share video recorded between 14-15 minutes of playtime, even though I only wanted the last minute. You can trim it down later into smaller segments if you want, before you actually share it on whatever account you post it to.

Though it's not that you just click a record button to start recording, it's automatically doing that anyways, and once you hit the Share button, it gives you a cut of the last 14-15 minutes. I think there's also a function somewhere in there for broadcast streaming, but I have no idea how that works.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:23 pm

Still haven't received that Amazon gift card (credit reward, not PS4 bonus), so still not much there besides the PS+ stuff and Bloodborne. One disappointment I've seen so far... a lack of demos. I don't think there is one for pretty much every major-budget title released so far. Well, actually, FFXIV of all things has a demo. Speaking of which, I did once buy the PS3 version digitally because of computer issues I was having (video card). Well, since I didn't need it for the PS3 anymore, I took the time to register myself for a free upgrade to the PS4 version (I think I may have mentioned that already though). It's finally had its final major update before Heavensward, and I'm waiting to see if they'll have a free login campaign sometime soon. I might take that time to log in through PS4 and gather as many trophies as I can.

Still debating to myself what I'd pick up from Amazon for PS4-
DoA5:LR is still pretty much top of the list. It's remained steady at $40.
Final Fantasy: Type-0 for some reason dropped to $48, might go for that if it stays around there.
Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete is $30.

I could get all three of those with the Amazon bucks I expect to be receiving, maybe having to pay a little bit of tax.

Also still debating on transferring my Warframe account from PC to PS4. I don't have any real connections to anything in the PC servers, but the biggest issue is pretty much the time difference: The console versions are about a month or two behind in content. I'm probably thinking I'd just stay on PC until that changes... or someone else I know decides to start playing PS4 version.

Of the PS+ stuff, RESOGUN is pretty fun. I don't know if any of you have played Super Stardust, but it's by the same people, and it's a cylindrical shmup. It looks VERY detailed, which is awkward, considering everything is built with pixel blocks, the same way you would see them in 3D-Dot Game Heroes, or Kingdom Hearts Gummy Ship sections.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:38 am

I'm pretty sure there was at least one topic where I posted about latex Marching Drum Major uniforms, particularly artwork of it by TMZF. Well, the latest thing in that gyno-cult business in the 2chan hennou threads is, wouldn't you know it, Marching Drum Majors; in their usual magenta/charcoal color.

I've got the mod...
I'm probably going to alter it with my high school colors. silent (Also, will get rid of the crotch opening. I really have no need for that sort of thing.)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Heh, I thought you would be pleased with those, also props to us to beating them to the punch by 2 or 3 years lol!  If only I could remember where that file was hosted... (tried searching the site but for some reason both RB9's and my work with you is missing... which is distressing...  Though I should have backups, I'll need to make sure...).  Anyways, the file name was MMM and I do have a copy of it if needed...  first though it looks like I'm going to need to figure out wtf happened with the pic story captions...

EDIT: FALSE ALARM! They were in links, which is now pretty hidden away. Ugh, there's a heart attack averted...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:15 pm

I beat Bloodborne yesterday... yet I feel so unsatisfied with myself. It's not because of the game though, it's because I went and finished it when I knew it was about to end, while I had yet to find so many other things in the world. I started a new character; female this time, and will probably build her up with mainly Skill and Bloodtinge attack stats (my first one would lean more towards Strength, and was getting a bit of Arcane toward the end).

One of the main things I missed out on were at least two different parts of the Healing Church Workshop. I actually had to look at a video to find out about one of them, and have now reached it on my new character, which was apparently-
Spoiler:

But I gotta say, between various eldritch abominations and fetal symbolism, this game gets REALLY creepy towards the end.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Well, this next Monday is shaping up to be interesting for me.

Got called to work a shift (a very good thing, because other than the two days I usually work in a week, it's been happening less often since we entered Spring).
Was recruited for my local theater group's next show... despite not actually auditioning for it. (Yeah, apparently that few people auditioned for this one) First read-through that evening.
Should be receiving DoA5LR and FF Type-0 in the mail.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:32 pm

THEY ARRIVED!
Immediately started up DOA5LR. Went through training with Nyotengu, then took her into the Arcade, unlocking my favorite costume for her.

HO
LEE
SHIT

She is all the sexier in 60 FPS High Definition. I can only cry that it's only 720p instead of 1080p right now.
Also did most of her Combo Challenges. 15 out of 20 got me three titles for her- "Wings," "Tengu's Wrath," and...
"You've been bad." LOVIN IT!
Now I just need to figure out the best way to go about "viewing" things. >_>

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also didn't realize they had character announcers too (though for this game, it's mostly just "Get Ready," "FIGHT," and "WINNER.") Also got Nyotengu's announcer voice along with one of those titles, can't remember if it was Training or Arcade.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun May 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Hmm... cursed paintings becoming a real thing?
It's not often that I go through Facebook, but connections and whatnot led to me seeing this-
https://www.facebook.com/butch.tocco/videos/10206392445866984/?pnref=story

Now just imagine a "painting" that has a sexy woman that occasionally makes a beckoning motion, or other sort of alluring pose. Then of course once a baited viewer comes close enough, a distance sensor would trigger a horror scene. Of course, it doesn't have to be screaming corpse, it could be a very sudden closeup showing her reaching towards the viewer as if to grab them.

It's pretty much how I would imagine the "Charming Woman" painting in Owzer's Mansion.
EDIT: Oh hell, that just reminds me that I have an Art Gallery Background mod I can use.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Alright, you guys wanna see how bad my actual artwork is?
I made a sketch that I sent to Team Ninja in regards to the Dead or Alive Designer Challenge 2015 (ends in 4 days I think?).
It's a rather simple design, made with particular props that make it obvious it's intended to be a Nyotengu design-

https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/17/49/75/42/masque10.jpg

My attempt at a Victorian-era bustle gown (though in the aftermath, I think I made the bolero look a bit too much like one of Helena's tops). Wouldn't be out of place in a Masquerade setting, which is the real theme, as you can see by the mask props. The lower mask I want to think is somewhat unique, because the beaked masks you'd find in a Venetian Masquerade don't keep the lower part of the face looking like a human-style mask (as far as I'm aware), but I wanted to get that long bird-beak onto a feminine mask, feeling that it would be the perfect sort of mask for Nyotengu (who has masks in most of her costumes). You'd also find big hats with big feathers and the sort, but I think that was one of the worse parts of the design (I don't really know hats). Under the dress, I gave her patterned hosiery, but my drawing is so bad, you can't really tell what it was that I was putting on her legs.

Now for some real DoA5 talk...

I SUCK!!!

No really, I'm losing most of my matches. Nyotengu is a VERY hard character to learn. She's SLOW AS HELL. She actually makes me think of a big male power character in terms of speed.

But that's not all the Nyotengu talk I have... just now, I downloaded a Skyrim mod that allows you to produce Nyotengu's catsuit set. No idea what's going to happen when I want to put actual boots on, because they're a part of the body piece too. Also comes with the Tengu cowl and... a wig of her royal twintail hairstyle. So now I just made a new character to play through using these things. I named her Kasumi. Twisted Evil
Spoiler:

Now I'll probably just have to see how far I can go with just upgrading and enchanting those items. And hey, since I'm trying to have this story involve a deity, I can probably get away with just god-modding fresh sets of the equipment whenever I need to.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 25, 2015 7:52 pm

I like your costume concept, would be beautifully haunting.

Yeah, Nyotengu is hard, from the tournaments I watch no one really plays her, but on occasion that I have seen her played she's a daunting powerhouse. It's nice to have a female in that league.

Hehehehe, Skyrim modding does produce some kinky fun results. I wish there were more things like that latex mistress you talked about.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Only a few more days until DMC4SE.

Got a few other games on my platter too thanks to all of the Steam sales. One of which I might have a decent sightings topic to make about (Not seductive, but girl-on-girl brainwashing).

So yeah, during those Steam sales, I picked up-

Neptunia ReBirth
Neptunia ReBirth2
Ys VI- Ark of Napishtim
Legend of Heroes- Trails in the Sky
Astebreed
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:02 pm

Hmm, an interesting Skyrim mod (from the NSFW places).

Apparently there's a certain enslavement mod (which requires a "way to get out of dying" mod), and it has a side-quest within it that begins if you are defeated by Spriggans (tree-monsters). Roots begin to fuse to your body, as you become the host to a Spriggan that continues to grow around your body (it starts with hands and feet, eventually moves to body, and then the head). Whoever made this apparently made a set of armor that actually looks like parts of a Spriggan's body (two sets actually, one for host binding for that quest, one as an actual armor set that you're free to take on and off). But of course, lots of sex and masturbation involved (if I knew how to better set up the SexLab mods, things would be okay, but occasionally it's forced my character into interaction with parties I'd rather not be doing), as floating text appears talking about sap coursing through your veins. Through this parasitic quest, you end up almost becoming a Spriggan. In fact, after doing the quest twice (apparently it'll involve transporting multiple Spriggan parasites through their life cycles), you become blessed with the ability to turn into an actual Spriggan.

Now why is this all important?

Well, ugly monster or not, Skyrim Spriggans are female. Monstergirl transformations ahoy!

Anyways, I think I'm also seeing some interesting pics from DOA5 on PC. I think people are successfully modding body and head swaps. Yeah... all those times I put someone else's head on Nyotengu's body? They're doing that and PLAYING THE GAME with it!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Okay, so a demo of Deception IV: Nightmare Princess just went onto PSN for the PS4. You're given two different playing options- Story and Quest. Story is Blood Ties, where you're playing as Laegrimma. Quest is Nightmare Princess, where you're playing as Velgurie. For the demo, Story will pretty much only take you through the tutorial stage (I'm not even sure it was the entirety, because it had a boss character that it cut out on just before you fight). Quest, I hear you can go through two chapters, though I'm not sure what a chapter is in this case. I was presented with a quest tree that had maybe a dozen quests, and when I completed one quest, the completion counter went up by 1%. For all I know, this demo could be giving you access to a good fifth of the Quest portion of the game.

There's also a gallery for things like creating your own enemy, unfortunately, not accessible in the demo.

One thing Nightmare Princess likes to talk about early on- Velgurie's legs. She, unlike the other princess, actually has abilities other than trap setting, mostly in her legs. Kicking, running, probably some more later on. Just talking about the legs though, nothing about her footwear... not like you'd want to be kicked or trampled by those metal ballet heels... goddamn sexy though.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:35 pm

From what I played of Deception, a chapter is basically around 3(?) "matches" with the boss being the last one, then followed by talking between your girls and story. Laegrimma gets some abilities too, but nothing like a attack which Velgurie does quite sexually... I just want some ending where she turns the former protagonist into her slaves and worship her long legs.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Oh great, my thread is starting to come around full circle.

I never knew until just recently that MuvLuv Alternative: Total Eclipse actually got localized and released by Sentai Filmworks. I could buy the series on BluRay for about $85-90 on Amazon (two separate sets, and $35-40 does seem to be the average for 12-13 episodes on BluRay). When I was actually watching it as the fansubs came out, I actually stopped a little over halfway (at the end of the Russia Testing arc), so I do have a little bit of desire to pick it up only to see the end of that series (... and some more girls in enhancing suits). Of course, the reason I even found out about this was that I heard that they were going to be animating another one of the MuvLuv side stories, the Schwarzesmarken (if you ever see images of the raven-haired woman in an all-black suit, that's the one).

And really... MuvLuv Alternative in America.
MUVLUV ALTERNATIVE IN AMERICA, GODDAMMIT.

UPDATE- And the day after I say all of this, the price of Volume 2 drops by $13. Yeah, I just ordered the series now on Amazon (and used the $36-ish I still had from gift card money.)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:49 pm

So the things I really did miss out on where I stopped in Total Eclipse-

1) Two of the Ops girls for Argos Flight have an innocent crush on Lt. Yui Takamura. The third is an outright lesbian, and occasionally lets her girl-on-girl fantasies slip out.
2) Lt. Cui Yifei. Best girl. Now I know why. Well, actually, she did appear during the Kamchatka testing episodes, but didn't get any sort of development or recognition until the next arc.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next