Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 15 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:26 pm

Yep, Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bolea has won his lawsuit against Gawker. $115 million in compensatory payment, still awarding an unannounced amount in punitive damage, and Gawker would have to put up $50 million UP FRONT to appeal.

Now all of those trendy outlets have something real to fear. And it's about time.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 15 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:28 pm

FFRK: Couldn't help myself, decided to get the Lucky Draw today (11 relic draw, half price; only guarantee is that any 5* drawn is Unique SB). And something good came out of it, a 5* healing relic (my first true 5* healing relic) for Vanille. I just finished up the Minwu base event (after leveling up so many II characters to 50 in the Orbfest), so now it's time to get Vanille leveled up. I actually had to use the recently opened Hall of Rites to get her Hero Record and first Memory Crystal; her second MC is also there, but I don't have MC2 lodes yet, and I doubt she'll be prioritized there for a while. Anyways, I egged her to 50 immediately, the rest of the leveling I do with her will just be Orbfest grinding. And once she actually masters the party cure + Protectga SB on the weapon, I'll probably give the weapon to Hope, because it has such a high MAG stat as well, while giving Vanille my XIII Healing Rod+ (well, in the XIII realm anyways).

First batch of Senran Kagura DLC out, just a bunch of outfits and hairstyles that don't appeal to me all that much. Not sure when the additional characters (minus Ikkitousen) are coming, but I MIGHT consider picking up Ayane.

Naotora Ii was added to DoA5:LR. $6 for the character. Neutral Haven't actually played it in a while, so probably going to pass on her.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Huh, not a nurse or demon set in the base game? Odd considering the devil tail... The hair extensions offer nice options, but damn that's expensive for everything... $20.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:07 am

Actually, I did see a "Race Queen" outfit (Pit Girl I think they called it?) in there too, but it was bundle only, and probably had the most appeal to me out of all of them. I'm surprised they took out the spandex suit from Shinovi Versus, though it was somewhat awkward in that you couldn't put shoes of any sort on it, meaning the girl would have to go barefoot wearing it.

FFRK: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Free 50 Mythril from the devs, free Orthros (Ultros) summon (I hear it's not that good), free 5* Dagger: Celebration Blade (X). Surprise: The Celebration Blade has the stats of a REAL 5* weapon, unlike all the other free gift 5* weapons! And it comes just before the next event, which is X realm.
So after 3 Lucky Draws (33 relics, cost me 75 mythril), I got two new 5* weapons. One I mentioned, Vanille's Wyrmfang (XIII). Second is Vivi's Mace of Zeus (IX), his Super Soul Break weapon. Quickly mastered the SSB (Doublecast Decay), and now his MAG is permanently boosted by 10. With the 50 Mythril for the anniversary, I'm now at 85 Mythril, need to get 15 more before April 3rd, when the Phase 5 Super Soul Break banner arrives. Should be easy enough, getting at least 1 mythril per day of logins and 10 from going through the X-2 event. After the X-2 event is the Tactics event, which includes what some people are considering the best SSB in the game- Ramza's Scream (Hastega, Party ATK +50%) from his Platinum Sword. I won't be able to spend much on that event, but I can probably use whatever Mythril I get at the time. And after that, I'll probably have to start saving for the Burst Soul Break event another 3 months down the line (specifically for Paladin Cecil's Excalibur IV).
Still haven't beaten the II event's +++ fight: The Emperor. Actually haven't tried yet, just grinding my characters as much as possible, also waiting for tomorrow to get my Empty Lode II crystals so I can break the second level caps on Cloud and Sephiroth. But I'm hearing this fight is pretty damn tough if you don't have the right mitigation. Lots of magic damage. Definitely need to beat him though, in order to get what some people consider the best attack skill: Thief's Revenge.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:33 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Yep, Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bolea has won his lawsuit against Gawker. $115 million in compensatory payment, still awarding an unannounced amount in punitive damage, and Gawker would have to put up $50 million UP FRONT to appeal.

Now all of those trendy outlets have something real to fear. And it's about time.

From the looks of it, Gawker sold part ownership off to get some funding for posting appeals bond; they believe they have reason to appeal.

My honest guess is that Nick Denton himself is boned (he's personally on the hook for a hefty share of those damages), but most of the Gawker sites will keep going, either getting sold off to other companies (like Consumerist was back in 2013) or just selling ownership shares off to survive without Denton. Still, big changes are certainly in store.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:37 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Actually, I did see a "Race Queen" outfit (Pit Girl I think they called it?) in there too, but it was bundle only, and probably had the most appeal to me out of all of them. I'm surprised they took out the spandex suit from Shinovi Versus, though it was somewhat awkward in that you couldn't put shoes of any sort on it, meaning the girl would have to go barefoot wearing it.

FFRK: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Free 50 Mythril from the devs, free Orthros (Ultros) summon (I hear it's not that good), free 5* Dagger: Celebration Blade (X). Surprise: The Celebration Blade has the stats of a REAL 5* weapon, unlike all the other free gift 5* weapons! And it comes just before the next event, which is X realm.
So after 3 Lucky Draws (33 relics, cost me 75 mythril), I got two new 5* weapons. One I mentioned, Vanille's Wyrmfang (XIII). Second is Vivi's Mace of Zeus (IX), his Super Soul Break weapon. Quickly mastered the SSB (Doublecast Decay), and now his MAG is permanently boosted by 10. With the 50 Mythril for the anniversary, I'm now at 85 Mythril, need to get 15 more before April 3rd, when the Phase 5 Super Soul Break banner arrives. Should be easy enough, getting at least 1 mythril per day of logins and 10 from going through the X-2 event. After the X-2 event is the Tactics event, which includes what some people are considering the best SSB in the game- Ramza's Scream (Hastega, Party ATK +50%) from his Platinum Sword. I won't be able to spend much on that event, but I can probably use whatever Mythril I get at the time. And after that, I'll probably have to start saving for the Burst Soul Break event another 3 months down the line (specifically for Paladin Cecil's Excalibur IV).
Still haven't beaten the II event's +++ fight: The Emperor. Actually haven't tried yet, just grinding my characters as much as possible, also waiting for tomorrow to get my Empty Lode II crystals so I can break the second level caps on Cloud and Sephiroth. But I'm hearing this fight is pretty damn tough if you don't have the right mitigation. Lots of magic damage. Definitely need to beat him though, in order to get what some people consider the best attack skill: Thief's Revenge.
I got a Healing Grimoire which I already had along with Barret's and Fran's Soul Breaks. I'm happy about the Mythril gift too. Also the Nightmare Dungeons have finally begun to open as of yesterday so there's a new goal to reach for when we've got strong enough characters. It appears the Ultima Weapon battle is above Difficulty 130 though so 65 or high Black Magic use characters may be required to win.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:14 am

Liquid Flame boss is difficulty 130, and that's a boss you have to clear before Ultima Buster; that thing is either Ultimate level or higher. It looks like some of them might be easily exploited by certain attacks, but no mistake, Nightmare bosses look to be the endgame for now, until Ultimate+ arrives.

Also, Loxley Bow, or Killer Bow? Just curious, since I got Loxley Bow back during the Black Friday Lucky Draw.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:41 am

By spandex suit, your talking about those shiny suits that stop before the feet and hands right? Those make me sad...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:04 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Liquid Flame boss is difficulty 130, and that's a boss you have to clear before Ultima Buster; that thing is either Ultimate level or higher. It looks like some of them might be easily exploited by certain attacks, but no mistake, Nightmare bosses look to be the endgame for now, until Ultimate+ arrives.

Also, Loxley Bow, or Killer Bow? Just curious, since I got Loxley Bow back during the Black Friday Lucky Draw.

Killer Bow. Its stats are higher attackwise which is the only difference between it and Loxley aside from the small chance of KO.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:06 pm

And a much better Soul Break too. 3x hit on all enemies, compared to my 1 hit on single enemy. Though yours reduces enemy ATK/MAG, mine reduces enemy DEF/RES.

Anyways, I beat The Emperor (+++ bonus battle). Got Thief's Revenge, which will go perfect with Rikku once I get her MC in the X-2 event; She's already doing 4 attacks with it at level 49 (+10 more from synergy, so 59), and it caps at 5 attacks based on speed. Also need to consider using Empty Lodes to get Locke's MC and MC2, he has an excellent Dagger damage boosting RM, and I have 2 natural 5* daggers, and some upgraded 4* daggers.

So, I tried out a Senran Kagura multiplayer mode with Rainday last night called Shinobi Survival, where you have to protect a festival platform (something you have to wander around single player stages actually trying to destroy) from waves of generic kunoichi. A lot harder than I anticipated. As you get to later waves, some of the enemies just get powerful enough that if you can't halt them at their starting point, they could destroy the platform in seconds (it is FLIMSY). Can only be so grateful that for a certain range of waves, you're allowed to restart at the latest wave if you lose, though once we got to 40 (out of 50), it kept sending us back to 40. I must've doubled my Ikaruga's level that night. Ikaruga has become goddamn VERGIL in Estival Versus.

I do hear a lot of underwhelming talk about competitive modes in EV though. Deathmatch in particular. If people are actually trying to win, they get a kill and then play keepaway for the rest of the time limit. I doubt I'll be playing a match like that unless it's with friends, and we agree not to use cowardly tactics.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:03 pm

Yeah, was pretty fun =)

Also
Ikaruga has become goddamn VERGIL in Estival Versus.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51758340
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:24 am

After having had the content for so long, I'm finally making some progress in Bloodborne: The Old Hunters (might as well, with DS3 coming soon). That stuff is seriously much higher in level than the things you're fighting at the time it opens up for you. Took me quite a few tries, along with summoning a Confederate Hunter, but I eventually got past the first boss. I've acquired quite a few of the new weapons as well, the one with the most impact so far being Whirligig Saw, excellent for pure strength builds. I could swear I saw Blood-stained Beast in the area too, and not as a boss, too dark for me to get a good look though, I just grabbed what items were laying about and ran. I think I'm getting pretty close to the second boss; Vitality just over 30, Strength getting pretty close to 50.

One thing I'm really wishing was in the game-
special outfit:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:10 pm

FFRK: THAT relic banner just showed up... no, not Tactics, that's next week (Monday, I think?). Super Soul Break Spectacular #5. I spent 100 mythril on it (22 relics):
-Ebon Armor (Golbez heavy armor that actually has MAG stat on it; Nightglow SB)
-Ultima Sword (Steiner's sword; Sword Art Stock Break SB)
-Sentinel Grimoire (One of The Keeper's books. SB of the same name. BEST SOUL BREAK IN THE GAME)
No Super Soul Breaks, but I did get one of the two things I really needed. Yeah, I think my Roaming Warrior is going to change up a bit. God help me if I get Ramza's Platinum Sword next week.

Bloodborne: I've now defeated four bosses in The Old Hunters. Fist of Gratia secondary weapon wasn't working out for me (it talks about staggering, but it doesn't STAGGER, Visceral Attack wise), so I'm back to using Ludwig's Rifle. Wise choice, too; Visceral attacks got me through a tough boss battle, which unfortunately, I must've died twenty times on. Lady Maria is a real badass, it's unfair. Did get her outfit from the Insight shop afterwards; not particularly feminine, but VERY classy that it looks great on women. Strength now at 50, and it becomes obvious that any more increases will be of minimal benefit; I'm literally getting more damage increases from points to Skill on Strength weapons than points to Strength.

Meh, I really have to consider pre-ordering Dark Souls III now, don't I...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:50 am

FFRK: It's Tactics time! I actually went through all the main stages already, since there's only 5. Got Ramza and Agrias, and their first memory crystals, both of their second memory crystals will be in the bonus battles in a few days. And I tried my hand at the relic banner. Actually... it was my best draw yet-
-Defender, Agrias's Super Soul Break sword
-Kaiser Shield, Agrias's Unique Soul Break shield (And it's not crappy compared to other 5* armor! Yay!)
-Nu Khai Armband, Ramza's Unique Soul Break armlet
I gotta say, this only could've been better had Ramza's Platinum Sword (SSB) been in it. But I really can't complain, getting all of that in a single draw.

Warframe: PS4 version should be getting the anniversary weapons on Thursday with the newest update (which includes a mummy Warframe). Three of them this year: the two from previous years, and a new weapon this year. They all come with complimentary weapon slots, and already have Catalysts pre-installed.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:25 pm

FFRK: I just spent a hell of a time fighting the Leblanc Syndicate (Ultimate). Took quite a few restarts because most of the strategy revolves around blinding Logos and Ormi, but my Blindga spell was being a piece of crap.

But... I eventually beat them. And it was a Mastered fight. Meaning I got all the rewards. Special accessory, a sphere that increases MND by 30.

I also got enough orbs over the Spring Festival, as well as this fight and today's daily dungeon, that I could upgrade both Meteor and Full Break to R2. And they'll probably stay there. :/
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:52 am

I didn't try Leblanc Ultimate but I did the others. I didn't master Impostor ++ because I had to keep switching between using Yuna for healing and dispelling and Poison attack didn't stick the 6 times I tried it. And I just found as strategy that would have worked if I had known of it. I think I got enough Lesser Orbs except for the Black, White, & Power to finish upgrading my 2 star abilities thanks to Orb Exchange.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Yeah, a lot of people (including me) found "Songstress Yuna"++ to be harder than the +++ fight. Honestly, I'm not one that uses Status effects often, unless the easiest strategy calls for it (Blinding Logos to make him miss everything, and Blinding Ormi to cancel his Draw Fire). I just used the Poison Shot I earned from Laguna event to get the poison hit, then tried to rush her down; harder than I thought, but I still got it in one try. And having good X-realm synergy really helped a lot: 2 5* melee weapons BESIDES the Dagger we just got, and a 5* Bracer.

Anyways, I'll probably be going through all the Core Dungeons I can for the next few days, and getting Ramza and Agrias in every group I can. I can't wait for Sunday to arrive so I can get those two to master their SBs so much faster and get them some levels for the Ultimate fight. By getting both of Agrias's relics, she just became my top Knight character; her SSB is literally does more damage and has more effects than Steiner's Stock Break SB, her other SB is a single target version of that SB you just got for Fran with Killer Bow (hey, more damage mitigation!). Ramza might also become a top character for me, even without his Shout SSB; his bracer SB is 5-hit and stuns, and he has 5* Support skill, the best ATK of all 5* Support users, and the best selection of weapons of 5* Support users, and I need to get him to 65 regardless in order to get his Record Materia which boosts Soul Gauge gains from ability use (same as Tidus's, so I don't have to use a blank MC2 on Tidus). I've also been making an Alexander summon, not just because it will be EXTREMELY useful in the Ultimate Belial fight for Tactics, but because I've always been a fan of Alexander more than the other Eidolons.

Also need to figure out if I'm going to spend more Mythril on Tactics in an attempt to get Ramza's SSB (I actually heard the chances of getting 5* banner equipment was lowered for this one, despite my luck in getting 3 of them in one draw), or save it for maybe the second FFVI banner in the next event, with Terra's SSB returning and Celes getting her SSB (which literally makes one of her SBs completely useless).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Heard some interesting tales on how easy the Ultimate battle for the Tactics event was, so I went and did it before taking Ramza and Agrias through the Sunday grind.

I mastered it immediately. Didn't have to exploit a forced restart. Lots of Major Orb goodies in the rewards (6 Major Earth Orbs in one fight! I just used up what I had on Meteor R2, and now I have enough to exchange more Earth Orbs and put it toward the new 5* Knight ability- Saint Cross; in fact, I'm only one Major Holy Orb short of upgrading it to R2 right now), as well as the Ultimate Accessory: the zodiac Aries Stone, which boosts ATK by 30 (that's as high as ATK-boosting accessories get, and Tactics-realm synergy pumps it up to 45).

Went against my better judgment and spent more Mythril on the Tactics relic banner, got squat. Definitely saving up now.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:28 pm

Bloodborne: Cleared the Old Hunters content. That last boss is really awkward, and hard to get close to without other players all trying to divide its attention. 100% of Old Hunters trophies, but I still have a few I need to get in the base content, which I'll work on this week; Dark Souls III might arrive before I get that done, but I think I can do it soon enough that I can get the platinum trophy in under a week.

Senran Kagura, Estival Versus: I burned a CD for myself from the 2-disc OST that came with it, managed to get 35 tracks onto a single disc. I really find it interesting that the most evil-sounding songs come from two girls from the "good" shinobi schools. Granted, one of them is from the "overzealous Lawful Good" school (Murakumo), but really, Ikaruga? By far the most intimidating theme, much more so than any character from the "evil" shinobi school (current and former).

Nintendo drama keeps going places. So a little while back, Allison Rapp, the Treehouse PR person, was fired for "having a second job" alongside her Nintendo job. She was under a lot of public scrutiny because of social agendas and anti-consumer behavior, and was shown to be a defender of pedophilia and child porn. Turns out, this "second job" may have been escorting/prostitution...
Yeah, let's see where this goes.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:11 pm

FFRK: "Sketching Miracles," the FFVI event that introduces Relm, just started. Relm is something VI needed; a dedicated healer, something Celes (Spellblade) and Terra (Black Magic) couldn't even cover. And apparently the first weapon introduced for her is the best healing Super Soul Break: Painting of Lakshmi (AKA, the Goddess form which Chadarnook hides within). Speaking of Chadarnook she/it is the Ultimate boss this time around too. Not really interested in the accessory (Death resistance? Really?), but I'm sure I can put the orbs from her to good use. Also going to have to level up Relm fast, she has a very desirable record materia she can gain after breaking the level 65 cap- another EXP-boosting RM.

Bloodborne: Just one trophy left: Defeat [Particular Chalice Dungeon boss]. Meh, maybe I won't get it done before DS3. Oh well.

For some reason, seeing yet another h-image set with a heroine being raped & dressed in enemy mook attire is getting me interested in actually devising an original "enemy organization." I'm sure I've attempted to think about something like that before, but never actually made any sort of progress. Well, I think I've pretty much decided on the name and theme of the organization I want to make, don't have a heroine to fight against them yet.
My Evil Organization:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:53 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
For some reason, seeing yet another h-image set with a heroine being raped & dressed in enemy mook attire is getting me interested in actually devising an original "enemy organization." I'm sure I've attempted to think about something like that before, but never actually made any sort of progress. Well, I think I've pretty much decided on the name and theme of the organization I want to make, don't have a heroine to fight against them yet.
My Evil Organization:

Sounds very interesting and promising dood~ Let me know if you need any help brainstorming =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Well, I'm kinda busy with Dark Souls III right now to think of anything.

DS3 is looking decent. It continues the same sort of thing From has been doing since Demons' Souls, if that's what you like. Magic is finally back to an MP system like it was in Demons' Souls, and they now have created a second Estus Flask which will restore your MP, and you get to allot how many charges you put into each Flask with a maximum charge sum.

Things are pretty damn well hidden. I had to spoil myself as to how to find the Warriors of Sunlight covenant, unfortunately. I'm getting pretty far as well, and I have never found the NPC that acts as the Mage teacher (I also have two "Scroll" items which are what you give the teacher to expand what spells they can teach). And as usual, trophies will absolutely require additional playthroughs on the same character, I have yet to see a single boss soul only be used for one special item/spell.
EDIT: At this point, I found the Sorcery teacher.

Not much I can say on the game that is relevant to this board. There is one boss that is definitely feminine in its design/moveset, but it's still quite monstrous in size. You do get to buy said boss's armor from the Ashen woman's shop after beating it, the "Dancer's" armor, which is a light plate armor that fits tightly on the body. My character is male, not sure how different it would look on a female, but it's very feminine nonetheless. Also found two series of rather androgynous enemies, the Aristocrats/Jailers and the Handmaidens. Robed people with masks on their pointed hats with veils, one is blue and uses weird curses, other is white and uses fire.

Also, something very important regarding certain NPCs. Not going to give the exact details, but in case you want to know what direction things go in, go ahead and read-
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:10 pm

FFRK: Sketching Miracles ends tomorrow, so I'll probably try my hand at Ultimate Chadarnook tonight. Still kinda miffed that the only reward from it that interests me is a pair of Major Ice Orbs. Current event has introduced Vincent, as a mage (BLM 5*, SMN 4*), and he was required for a later fight, so I had to level him up a bit. I have both his first and second memory crystals now, and since he can use rods, he can probably take a spot in my all-VII team whenever I need a Black Mage (it's either him or Reno).
Also, Coco (VI) sighted in one of the new ++ Daily Dungeons; Wednesday's Gil Greenwood++ (you go there to get lots of gil, something I'm not in much need of).
I'm also surprised to learn that Agrias is in a big tie for fourth place when it comes to characters Attack stat (first place is Sephiroth, who I also have the Super Soul Break for). And with the awesome Knight abilities that came recently, as well as her Soul Breaks, she probably just became my top tier attacker (even more usability than Seph!).
Quick Update: Just beat Chadarnook. Agrias was by far my best character, using all the Holy-element Knight attacks and doing max damage (though a Shout RW really helps out there). She's not even max level yet.

DS3: ARGH! There's still at least three things I know I've passed in my travels, and I just can't figure out where they are at!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:01 pm

DOA5: Well now, it looks like they're starting a new season pass. That makes four now, $93 each, and no chance at getting the bonus costumes individually. Speaking of, the new bonus outfit is "Miyama Ageha" for Ayane, looks to be based off of her classic butterfly yukata.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/17/49/75/42/cgzzjv10.jpg
Can you guess my comment before opening this box?:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am

DS3: Oof, I almost thought I ended the game earlier than I wanted to. Thankfully, I only just now am reaching the final area, so I can still go out and see if I can find anything else I've missed. One thing I can say about Dark Souls III that I think I can do without spoilers:
Dark Souls II did not have much to do with Dark Souls. Dark Souls III is HEAVILY connected to Dark Souls.

FFRK: In the Vincent event, I just defeated Ultimate Rufus Shinra. Not an easy task, probably the hardest fight I've had since the Spring Celebration, got the Cerberus Relief accessory, +30 MAG (+45 if used in VII realm). And then there's still an Ultimate+ fight (Lifeform Hojo-N) for me to do, no unique items for that fight, just major orbs and a major crystal (for 6* abilities, which aren't much of a thing yet). I hear the next Nightmare Dungeon opens up tonight, along with a Combat Lucky Draw (half price 11-relic draw, all 5*s drawn will be unique relics for characters with 5* Combat ability). Next event is Basch, and then Edea (with Squall's SeeD uniform Wardrobe Record and Burst SB) the week after.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next