Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 20 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 26, 2017 11:06 pm

It's the S-Craft, isn't it. It's gotta be.

Anyways, I may try streaming FFXIV as well when I resubscribe and grab the expansion next month.

And of course, there's still two more Trails in the Sky games after the one I'm starting with here... and THEN there's also me deciding I'll get the PC version of Trails of Cold Steel (now with 5000 more lines of voiced dialogue) this summer.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 20 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 11:29 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:It's the S-Craft, isn't it. It's gotta be.
Hehehe
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 20 Eh_he_10

But yeah, everything pretty much about her, whip, outfit, complexion, and especially that S-Craft, flirty, walking towards you till her boobs fill the screen, a whip, "Ohohohoho~" and a flurry of whips~
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 20 Schera10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Yeah... unfortunately she's left me now, so there goes your reason to watch my stream for a while. Sad

But in all honesty, I don't know if I should be suddenly intrigued or disgusted by Trails of Cold Steel. It feels like everything is a total carbon copy of Trails in the Sky.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Huh, must be a bad homage... They are 9 years apart as far as release date.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon May 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Ah, looks like I'm at the final dungeon now. And everyone that's adventured with me in the game is back, including Scherazard. Speaking of Schera, a new Craft came up for her with her return- Heaven's Kiss. What does she do with this craft? I'm glad you asked.

She whips all ALLIES within the specified range, hearts coming out of them.
Actually somewhat useful if you have a party of 4, and the other 3 are standing near each other. It accelerates their turn, putting them at the top of the turn list.

Summer's coming up soon, so I'll probably wait on buying Second Chapter until the eventual Summer Sales on Steam come around. With this in mind, I'll probably kick back into FFXIV after I finish up Trails in the Sky. Though I guess the downside to this is- It's summer. Summer is the projected release period for Trails of Cold Steel PC version.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Very nice~ Good to know Estelle likes getting the whip =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Alright, done with Trails in the Sky.

I'll probably start heading back to FFXIV this weekend.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:02 pm

Oof, unfortunately, I may not be able to stream FFXIV. At least, not without severely limiting my processing power, mangling my game performance. Ah, and I guess there is one spoilerific confirmation I made in going through Far Edge of Fate (the final chapter of post-Heavensward).

Dancer girl in Stormblood trailer:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:05 pm

New free downloadable costumes in P5: Maids and Butlers.
*sigh* ... Is it weird that I'd rather imagine Ann in a maid outfit more akin to her Panther getup? You know... something more like a black latex french-maid style, with black thigh-highs and white opera-length gloves?

And there's also a Design-a-Unit contest for FF Brave Exvius. I might actually consider something, though I can't draw for crap, and it probably wouldn't be worth the effort.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Yeah, I saw Ann's and Futaba's, definitely not the maid aesthetic that we love.  It feels more like a waitress outfit.  I do like that Joker get's a monocle though.

EDIT
Also you might want to give the design thing a chance, could be somewhat fun even if you don't get it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Alright, I think I'm going to start doing some streaming of Xanadu NEXT this weekend, feel free to drop by the Twitch channel if you want to watch.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:06 pm

It really didn't take long to reach the bottleneck that's pissing off a lot of people in Stormblood. Can't get into a solo-duty with Raubahn, and everyone's crowding Raubahn because of it. So I've been leveling some things up.

A job at level 61+ gets over 1 million EXP in a daily Leveling Roulette. Some of the weekly challenges will give over 500k EXP at that level. Palace of the Dead Floors 51-100 give between 400-500k per run at 50+, but I hear the EXP caps once you reach 60, and there may be better options at that point (like Gyr Abania FATEs).

Red Mage is actually interesting, if only for the attack pattern you have to use. It's all straight-up damage here, no DoTs, not much enfeebling. Same Caster gear as Black Mage and Summoner. It runs off of the "Balance Gauge," where you have to fill two Gauges to access powerups for certain abilities. You have Thunder and Fire spells that fill the Black Mana gauge, and Aero and Stone spells that fill the White Mana gauge. Fire and Stone have to be readied, Thunder and Aero have long cast times. What you do is cast a short cast time spell, in this case, Jolt, and by casting anything in the RDM magic line, you get the Dualcast effect, which makes your next spell instantaneous. This Dualcast effect should be used on Thunder or Aero, and hope using them readies Fire or Stone, which have normal cast times, which activate Dualcast again, and so on and so on.

Best thing to do with this Balance Gauge: Achieve 80 White/80 Black. This gives you enough mana to power up the Fencing Combo- RDM's true damage spike. Not part of the combo, but RDM does have fencing moves that thrust them into melee range, as well as leap away from the enemy, in order to assist moving them in and out of place for the Fencing Combo. I'm getting some decent practice for now in Palace of the Dead (and quickly leveling up).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 pm

Yeah, loving both Red Mage and Samurai's flows so far; Red Mage a bit moreso. Samurai's tri-combo-then-finisher flow is pretty neat too, though.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Ah, here we go, finally making some progress in the Main Scenario Quest. So-

The creature I was referring to in that dungeon trailer? That's the first dungeon boss in Stormblood. She's called Lorelei, and she appears to be some sort of water-based ghost; her head isn't even connected to her body. The dungeon itself is called "Sirensong Sea," but alas, it's just zombies, skeletons, and other sea-faring monstrous wraiths, minus Lorelei.

So her gimmick is that she is able to muddle the minds of the entire party, but the trick to it is very simple. Based on the name of the attack she uses to muddle your head, all you'll do is either run in the direction you're facing, or run in the opposite direction. Her "Virgin Tears" attack beforehand leaves giant puddles that cause Bleeding effect, so aim yourself such that your mindless movement will avoid running into those.

Not a bad fight if I do say so myself. Now I'm in Kugane (feudal Japan area), looking for a way to get to Doma, and if I'm right, the antagonist for this part will pretty much be Japanese Vilia (you can see some shots of her in promotional art and trailers).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:53 pm

And Amazon decided NOT to try sending a pre-ordered game ahead of time so that it could arrive on the actual release date.

So I think I'm actually stuck in FFXIV, not being able to access my main character, as Early Access is over, and I now need an actual CD-key to play Stormblood.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:02 am

DoubleEdged wrote:And Amazon decided NOT to try sending a pre-ordered game ahead of time so that it could arrive on the actual release date.

So I think I'm actually stuck in FFXIV, not being able to access my main character, as Early Access is over, and I now need an actual CD-key to play Stormblood.
Given the servers are getting DDOS'd pretty massively atm, you aren't missing as much as you think yet. :/

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:37 am

I had gotten to the Kojin arc.

Anyways, I spent yesterday finishing up Xanadu NEXT. Maybe tonight I'll get to spend some quality time with my nephew, then get back in tomorrow
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Alright, whomever is actually watching this topic, I've got a question. If you wanted to watch some streaming, what would be preferred-

A) Ys Origin, third character (possibly the "True Version" of the story)
B) F.E.A.R. (Nostalgia purposes, as this is by far the best FPS I've ever played)

Possible C, if a special sale comes soon) Trails in the Sky, Second Chapter. (Though if you didn't tune in for my streaming of the first game, LOTS OF SPOILERS!)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Meh, the downtime really gets to me. I just spent some time getting Red Mage to level 60 in FFXIV, and I'm not expecting to have the stamina to do more FGO stuff for a while. And apparently no one left a comment, so....

In a half hour (after I have myself some dinner), I'll be starting up the stream again, doing Ys Origin. I'm thinking I'll run it on Hard difficulty, so if seeing someone fail from time to time a turnoff, I'm giving you advance notice.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:01 pm

Sorry I didn't comment about the stream, but I figured I would be pretty busy when you held it and I didn't want to get your hopes up for someone showing who wasn't going to. >.o My personal experience with streaming is that you should just announce and then stream, don't wait for people to respond. If they're subscribed to your Twitch or YouTube account, they'll be notified through email or text alerts, depending on how they've got that set up.

Best I'd recommend for downtime on F/GO is to just grind exp dailies and get Servant Pieces/Monuments for ascensions. Some servants aren't going to be ascended past their first (like Hans, who needs pages for his second ascension, and the enemies who drop those materials aren't coming until Londonium), so it's just a matter of getting them as high as you can before you start stockpiling exp for servants that are coming in future releases. I'd also recommend that after you're able to grind the 40 AP exp nodes to start burning just the silver exp cards for a mana prism each. That'll add up and you'll be able to clear the prism shop for tickets and Fou cards; the gold exp cards aren't really necessary unless you've got a new servant you want to max out as fast as possible, which is easier to do later in the game.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:46 am

Oh, I meant the downtime as in "I don't have the points to run more stuff." I've been doing the daily EXP grinding as much as possible to level up my Servants with Gold embers and selling off the silver embers for Mana Cubes (Carmilla is now at 980/990 Bonus ATK, time to start buying up HP Fou).

As far as streaming Ys Origin goes, DAMN is it fun playing Toal! Sure, bosses are still hell to fight (had to step back and grind a level every now an then), but Toal's style is just CRAZY! I can't believe I went this long without giving it a shot (I just kinda stopped after completing Yunica on Normal, then I rushed Hugo on Very Easy). Already got through the third guardian demon (I believe there's 6). And people aren't joking when they say Toal has the "True Route," I'm seeing much more overall character development (Especially when it comes to the Goddesses) in his path than in the other two.

Toal and Reah:

I'll probably start streaming again tonight, after 10 hours of cooking pulled pork (AKA, letting it sit in a crockpot all day).

EDIT: If I don't spend all day learning new stuff in FFXIV. They just added the INTERDIMENSIONAL RIFT, courtesy of Omega.

The Rift:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Well, I just confirmed linking and broadcasting my PS4 gaming to my Twitch channel, so I think the amount of games I can show off just went way up (tested on Nioh, though I'm sure there are some that I can't show *coughPersona5cough*). Well, for sure we've got Senran Kagura PBS next month; Ys VIII the month after (though the more I see about NISA, the less likely I am to get it); and Tokyo Xanadu EX+ in November. I still have plenty of Witcher 3 content I haven't done yet, higher difficulty stuff on Nioh (and I can see about getting one of the female character disguises to play through the game with), and lots of other stuff.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:09 pm

I just started thinking about the future of The Interdimensional Rift in FFXIV. If we already got three bosses from the Void as well as Exdeath in the first batch, what else could we be expecting in the later installments of the Rift?

-Return of Gilgamesh
-Necrophobe
-Wendigo
-(True) Atomos
-Neo Exdeath
-Enuo
-Triton, Nereid, and Phobos
-Omega will definitely be the final battle of the third installment
-MELUSINE... though either she'd be renamed, or the lamia boss in Second Coil of Bahamut will have to be renamed (probably to a Gorgon name) [which means her Savage Title, "Melusine Masher" would have to be renamed too]
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Here's hoping she'll be back, would be quite sexy if she turned out to be possessing a Scion =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:19 pm

Oh, not likely. The Scions aren't involved with the Omega scenario (yet). The de-facto president of the Ironworks (Jessie) though... Or maybe we could very well end up running across V's Warriors of Light. Cid did remark at how Omega decided to throw us against these powerful evils, and not the heroes that defeated them, considering it's an experiment to find the most powerful being and then fight it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next