Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 13 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:56 am

Asia had been with Mio far longer than Celtica was comfortable with. The plan would have been to deal with the Nereid and instantly go and get her. Who knows what that woman had been doing to her in all this time? "Elph, let's go pickup Asia." Celtica said. With a nod the two were off.

Celtica led the way towards the resort, the sun setting and many of the islanders packing in as a result. Asmodeus had mentioned the dungeons before and a quick search led the duo to some stairs. "Don't worry, this time I'll whip Asia back into shape if she's forgotten who she serves." Elphelt said with a smile. Celtica had missed that playful dominance of her's.

Before they had even finished going down the stairs they could hear the moans and cries of women. This dungeon was not what Celtica had expected, a lively place that while having dark walls was bright and filled with neon signs and lights. Poles, chains and other tools for sexual fun were all around. There was a bar down here along with plenty of rooms to have fun, and "waitresses" in almost nothing and with eyes devoid of will...or much of anything aside from lust.

The knight listened close to hear for Asia's cries as they walked. She had grown somewhat used to them. Surprisingly, or rather worryingly, she wasn't hearing any loud moans. "Looking for someone~?" a familiar voice rang out as from a corner came Mio, a completely dominated and enslaved Asia in the slave collection that followed her.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help but break your toy. Your friend is pretty cute too~" Mio said playfully, Elphelt scowling at her. "Of course you can have her back...if you beat me in a challenge. Asia's been telling me you want to leave the island but there's no way you would leave without your friend. Right?" Mio asked with a sly smile. This is exactly what she planned, and it annoyed Celtica that her own failure let Mio pull this.

The busty blonde then yawned. "But I'm pooped from teasing this cutie, so no challenges tonight. See you in the morning, if you want Asia back~" she said and with a single motion her and her slaves started moving out of the dungeon. "Just you wait you bimbo, Cel and I are gonna beat you so bad you'll be begging to do our bidding!" Elphelt shouted back, all fired up.

Celtica sighed. "I really made a mess of this. First you had to save me, now we need to save Asia..." she said dejectedly. Elphelt responded by kissing her cheek. "But that's not too bad, cause we can handle anything when we're together~" the bride said, causing Celtica to blush and nod.

That fight with the Nereid caused Celtica to realize she clearly was out of her element in these special challenge fights. Elphelt seemed a bit more in her element, but even then Mio seemed unstoppable when it came to this island. They needed a plan.

A. Gather information on Mio and her skills.
B. Use the sex dungeon for sexual training.
C. Return to base and chat with the others.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 13 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:35 am

B seems like a good way to get a surprise bad end, so I'll go with A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:34 am

A
We can use the sex dungeon as our victory lap as we start up our collection. If Val doesn't want her, we can always re-establish the slave trade by selling Mio
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:10 pm

Kinda wanna try B.
And think we should make Mio an addition
to our team without breaking her in! Razz
Just like her too much. ^^

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Aggra wrote:Kinda wanna try B.
And think we should make Mio an addition
to our team without breaking her in! Razz
Just like her too much. ^^
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:46 am

"Well, while we're here..." Celtica said, looking around the sex dungeon. There were plenty of tools and brainwashed employees that could be used in the place, and it might be a good idea to train up for the battle with Mio. It was obvious from the size of her harem that she was quite formidable.

Elphelt didn't seem to have any complaints about the idea. "Oh my Cel, I had no idea you were longing for my whip that badly~" Elphelt teased with a lewd grin, the weapon already out and in her hands. "This isn't just for pleasure, it is important to strengthen to resistance to attacks like these. My previous failure shows I still have a ways to go." the knight explained, Elphelt nodding.

Of course if this was training, she didn't intend on pulling any punches with her lovely knight. "Then let's go all out. Strip!" she ordered, Celtica removing her barely concealing monochrome swimsuit to fully reveal her dark body. Elphelt licked her lips and grabbed the girl's hand, moving further in to look for a fun room to use. After a bit of perusing she settled on a nice small room with plenty of bindings.

A few moments later latex bindings wrapped Celtica to the wall, Elphelt waltzing over with a predatory look on her face. "I expected more from a knight of your caliber, but it seems this is all you've got. Don't worry though...I can make you so much more once I break you down." Elphelt said with wicked glee, her acting a little over the top but still arousing to Celtica.

"I won't give in to the likes of you!" Celtica declared proudly. Usually when they did this particular roleplay she let herself give in and become Elphelt's slave, but she wanted to see how far she could get with defying. "Peons like you shall not talk back to their queen!" Elphelt declared with a quick set of triple whip strikes, all at Celtica's most sensitive spots. She knew exactly how to get Celtica going.

Rather than giving the girl time to stage another retort Elphelt instantly moved in once more, cracking her whip repeatedly at different places. She wasn't going to focus on one spot, she would wear down the girl's entire body with erotic strikes. In between a few sets she would go in for a nice kiss. "Such pleasure could all be yours as my subject~" she would say before continuing to rain punishment down. A nice pure bliss to show her what submission would be giving her.

For now Celtica was able to resist well enough even if the strikes to her weak points did make her wince with a pained pleasure. "You'll have to...do better than that!" she said to Elphelt with a cocky grin. "Oh will I? You are such a fool. Deep down you know you can't resist me, know you want to give in. You really do too Cel, if this wasn't training you'd be begging to lick my feet right now." she said with a grin of her own. Celtica felt a surge of pleasure just from hearing that, Elphelt had decided to play dirty and break character. But true as that was, she couldn't admit it!

The knight was about to speak again when Elphelt put a finger on her lips to shush her, and her other hand moved down to Celtica's crotch to finger it. "Who knows all the dirty little secrets that Asia has told that girl? Who knows what she knows about you? But she could never know you like I do. My cute little Cel...let's have fun together~" she continued before putting Celtica through the ringer. Toying with her tits, harsh makeout sessions, whipping and even grabbing some of the sex toys to fill the knight's holes. It was all a mind melting experience to be certain.

"Let's make sure you only think about me and me alone so that she could never turn you to her side~ That's the perfect plan, isn't it? Don't be shy, this is what you really wanted when you suggested the training. Wasn't it Cel?" Elphelt cooed out, sounding so very aroused. Maybe a little too much. There was a strange pink mist that seemed to be around the floor of the entire dungeon, had that always been there? This training had made Celtica's memory a bit foggy. It felt like Elphelt was losing herself a bit to the domination, but this was good training and made Celtica feel amazing as a bonus.

A. Indulge and keep going.
B. Try and snap Elphelt back to reality and get out of here.
C. Try and Snap Elphelt back to reality, then continue the training.
D. Write-In.

---
Happy birthday tilltherewas1!
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:51 am

A~

Also, happy birthday!
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:38 am

Hmm, lets try C

And thanks ^_^
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:10 pm

A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:11 am

A
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Elphelt pushed her body even further against Cel's her eyes locked with the knight's. They had such an intense frenzy of lust swirling within them, her face was one of pure dominant delight. "Just say it, 'Break me Elph~'. Three cute little words and I'll have such fun with you~"

This was really bad. Despite how controlling she was being Celtica knew that Elphelt herself was being controlled by her own lust. However...so was Celtica. Try as she might, how could she defy such overwhelming power? Her body was nearing it's limits and her mind was stretching them. All she had to do was let go, everything would be so easy if she let go. But she...

She could never resist such intense bliss. As her pussy was toyed with, her body was pressed against, Celtica cried out blissfully. "B-BREAK ME ELPH! Fuck me until I'm you are my entire life!" the knight said as her eyes rolled back into her head. It felt so good to say those words, why had she fought so hard to resist using them?

A sly smile from Elphelt was the response she got. "That's my Cel. I know you'd see things my way~" she cooed before delivering another deep kiss to her darling knight. "No more dreams, no more goals, only me. Only Elphelt~" the bride told her slave, pushing forward with a lewd motion at every word. Celtica was already a broken mess, so this was just picking up the pieces.

The process wasn't short either. As pink mist totally coated the room and them, both of them felt so charged with energy. They spend hours having fun, Elphelt whipping her while forcing intense demands of devotion her way, then kissing where she whipped and giving her eager slave some good loving. It was like they had an endless reserve of sexual stamina.

"You know, we don't need to leave the island Cel. This place is wonderful. You'll always be my favorite slave, but why should I stop at one? Humans, monsters, I'll break them all~" Elphelt moaned out between kisses. "Yesss Mistress Elph, everyone should serve you~" Celtica said in a dazed and lewd tone, her expression on of absolute mindless bliss.

That Mio girl thought she was queen of this island? Please. Elphelt wouldn't just break her, she would personally break every single girl she had claimed too. Even Asia would make such a cute mindless loveslave. And then the others, they needed to learn their true place under Elphelt. And soon everyone would be just as enthralled as Celtica.

From outside the room, Asmodeus smirked as she listened to the erotic noises those two were making. A little push from her pheromones and she knew that a girl like Elphelt would make for a perfect islander. After all, Mio had been the same way with a small push too. Elphelt would make sure that no one would leave this island of pure pleasure, so Asmodeus got ready to sit back and watch the fun.

BAD END - Asmodeus

-
Oh boy this was late, really sorry about that! As always, pick restart point.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:52 pm

Hmm, i think i'll go with C again
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:28 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:Hmm, i think i'll go with C again

Same here. Also, I loved that Bad End.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:52 am

Why not.
Let's go with C.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:42 pm

Voting C as well.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:40 pm

It was time to get a bit aggressive herself, or Elphelt might be the one losing her mind. "Elph, get a grip! You aren't going to let this island control you, are you!?" the knight said sternly, pulling herself together. As much as she loved giving in to Elphelt it would be folly to do so in a way that put them both in danger. Celtica had a feeling that this pink smoke was here for more that just decoration.

The desired effect happened from the loud out of nowhere call out as Elphelt blinked and looked around. "I would never be...huh...then why was I...heh, you really are the best Cel. I can always count on you to tell me no when it matters." she said with a smile as she kissed the knight. Looking down it seemed that she too had noticed the smoke. "You mentioned the owner of this island had some kind of pheromone powers, right Cel? Sounds like she's scared and wants us out of the way~"

The still captive and aroused Celtica nodded. "Even so, it's not like we have to stop training. We know what's going on so it's just a little extra challenge." the tanned beauty said. A confident grin appeared on Elphelt's face. "We're going up against the so called queen of the island. A boost to our training is just what we need." she said, cracking her whip onto the ground and getting ready to start once more.

The night was filled with intense sexual training between the two, sex toys and lewd movements swapped between plenty to build up resistance. From the hall Asmodeus sighed. "So love overcame lust, did it? Well, this time. You've piqued my interest so show me how you handle Mio." she said to herself, rubbing her own body a bit to the erotic noises coming through the walls.

-

By the time the two returned to camp in the woods, they were looking ragged and exhausted but with blissful smiles on their faces. "You two all right? Y'all look like a monster attacked." Nephenee said as she saw them return. Celtica nodded. "Just doing some training, that's all." the knight responded, though Nephenee was still a little worried. Drake was chatting with the two pirates from earlier, the dark skinned one now having an outfit of her own. And speaking of her, the Nereid was obediently waiting at camp as well.

It was late and Celtica was tired as hell, but she did have time for a bit of cavorting if she so desired. Though perhaps sleeping would be better early, she would want to fully restore her energy for tomorrow. She still needed to figure out how she would beat Mio as well but she had the night to sleep on that.

A. Go to sleep early.
B. Chat with the pirates.
C. Chat with the Nereid.
D. Chat with one of the others.
E. Do some training (What kind? With Who?)
F. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:24 am

B or D ( Nephenee)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Kinda up for anything...
Let's go with the pirates,B.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:01 am

Aggra wrote:Kinda up for anything...
Let's go with the pirates,B.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:23 am

While tired, Celtica decided to go see Drake and the two others pirate girls. "Oh, hey there." the tall, dark skinned pirate said. For some reason Celtica vaguely remembered getting very up close and personal with her but her time as the Nereid's slave were something of a blur. "I wanted to check in on everyone here. I don't really know either of you." Celtica explained.

Moving away from Drake for a moment, the pirate duo went over to Celtica to shake her hand. "I'm July." the purple haired girl with the eyepatch said, smiling. "And I'm Augus. Nice to meet you." the darker skinned pirate said. "We are, or rather were members of a group called the Jellyfish Pirates. Our ship got attacked and the two of us fell overboard. Next thing we knew, we were here." Augus explained. Celtica figured they must have been attacked by sea monsters too.

"So just you two fell over? What happened to the rest of the crew?" Celtica asked. "Oh, I'm sure the captain is searching hard for us. As far as I know they weren't sunk. But they have no idea where we are, so we gotta get out there and find them!" July said. If nothing else, being on any island except this one would definitely make that easier. Just another reason to find a way off this island.

That led the tanned knight to go over to Drake herself. "So how's your end going. Elph is having you make a new ship, right?" Celtica asked. Drake nodded. "You got it. There's plenty of resources here but it takes time. Even with these two helping. It'll be a pretty small ship too. Lucky thing is we only need it until we get to another island, then we can find ourselves a real boat." the woman said, stretching a little as she took her coat off to prepare to rest.

The captain smirked and pointed over to Elphelt. "You should get some rest too. I bet you'd love to snuggle up with her after a long day like this." she said. It was true that Celtica was exhausted. "You deal with whatever you need to, and I'll make sure we've got a boat when the time comes to leave." she added. Celtica nodded understandingly and left to go see Elphelt once more.

A few makeshift beds had already been created for the group, the idea of staying in the resort just too dangerous with the kind of people who hung around there. "Cel, let's just have a nice relaxing rest~" Elphelt said with a yawn. Celtica was happy to oblige as she stripped and got on top of Elphelt. A long loving kiss was traded between them and they dozed off into slumber within minutes...

Thankfully, Celtica felt fairly well rested when she awoke in the morning. It was time to rescue Asia and as she woke up she shook Elphelt's eyes open too. Drake was already up, having Nephenee and the Nereid working moving some materials around. "You ready Cel?" Elphelt asked, and the look of determination in the knight's eyes was all that she needed to see.

The two got their gear on, ate some of the food Drake had managed to scrounge up and were on their way. The beach was looking lively already and Celtica was pretty sure that was where the two would find her. Sure enough the hunch was correct and beside the water Mio was laid out tanning, while her eager loveslaves were doing her bidding and acting as a long chair for her to rest and stretch out on. "Well now, you two are looking delicious~" she said, noticing the two arrivals.

"You better get ready for this Mio, cause Cel and I don't plan on holding anything back!" Elphelt exclaimed proudly. "Indeed. You need to learn what it means to lose." Celtica added, both pointing towards her in sync. Mio chuckled at this and hopped off one of her slaves and onto the ground. "Alright, then let's go. Challenge me, I'll let you set the rules." she said.

Time to get serious. They needed to think smart about this challenge, about what was at stake and about how to do it. An impossible challenge would get refused obviously, but Mio seemed so overconfident she might take one where she's at the disadvantage. They didn't know too much on her skills either, which could be a problem...

A. Declare your challenge (What is the challenge, what are the stakes?)
B. Let Elphelt handle challenge making.
C. Give the ball back to her, let Mio decide the challenge.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:18 am

Hmmm...this is a tough one.

Unless someone's got an idea I'd say we go with B.

Also, Zero on a slightly unrelated topic, how impressionable would you say July and Augus are? Just wondering if Drake wouldn't mind having a few extra 'hands' on board for her own crew Twisted Evil
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:35 am

A. Blindfolded Tag. No help from anyone on the island allowed. The first to end up with her face in the other girl's cleavage wins. Stakes:Unknown. maybe have Mio commit to help all members of our crew leave the island if she loses?

Rdishon

http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:05 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:
Also, Zero on a slightly unrelated topic, how impressionable would you say July and Augus are? Just wondering if Drake wouldn't mind having a few extra 'hands' on board for her own crew Twisted Evil
Decently impressionable.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:58 pm

C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:23 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:
tilltherewas1 wrote:
Decently impressionable.
Hmm interesting, I think I'll wait till after dealing with Mio before suggesting anything.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next