Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 6 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:52 pm

B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 6 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:39 am

"Our goal is the Trinity Islands, but we don't have a ship to get there. That's actually why we came to this port in the first place." Celtica said, with Umbra nodding. "I'm sure you are already aware of the dangers. Most ships won't set out that far, and contact with the islands is scarce to nonexistent. I think I'll be able to help though." the crusader explained. That was definitely good news for them. If they had a ship, Celtica believed they could fight of anything that came at them.

The knights took over helping the victims of the Yamanba and the party regrouped to follow Umbra. "I'll take you to the woman in charge of the ship. She's rather headstrong and fierce at times, but she is dependable enough." Umbra told them. "Dependable enough? That sounds fishy..." Bullet commented.

Umbra led them to a pub near the port's coast and entered, the place lively and active with all sorts of people. "So then, the captain is here?" Nepgear asked. "Right over there." Umbra replied with a nod and pointed to the bar. There was a woman there guzzling down alcohol, very busty and with long magenta hair done in a braid. A red coat with thick brown belts around her waist covered her top, though showed a great deal of cleavage, and her legs were clad in somewhat tight white pants. Long black boots covered them and a massive black cape with blue interior and large golden shoulder sections surrounded the rest of her. A fancy large pirate hat rested on her head, with a white bandanna under it.

"Come on, another!" she exclaimed as she slammed her mug down and laughed. "This...is our captain?" Asia asked. "She looks more like a pirate." Ayane curtly remarked. "That's because she is. This is Drake, a fearsome pirate who as of late has been working with us to move supplies across monster infested waters." Umbra told the party. A pirate isn't exactly what Celtica was expecting, though she did feel somewhat impressed by the woman and her assets.

Elphelt sighed. "So that's what you meant by dependable enough. Do you trust her to not betray us?" she asked, and Umbra nodded. "Yes. She's been a powerful ally." she explained. "I think we should give her a shot." Celtica said. This woman and her ship might be their only option anyways. With that she walked over and sat down besides Drake, now able to see her blue eyes and scarred face. "You're Captain Drake, correct? My name is Celtica Arven, and Umbra's sent us your way for help reaching the Trinity Islands." she explained.

Drake turned towards the knight. "I see. And what's your business there?" she asked. "Clearing out the monsters that have been terrorizing them." Celtica answered without hesitation. Drake laughed and took a gulp of her now refilled mug. "You aren't just comfortable crossing those hellish waters, you want to go and pick a fight on the islands too? I like your style." she said with a smirk as she held out her hand. "Francis Drake, at your service." she said as the two shook hands firmly.

The duo returned to the rest of the party. "Guess drinking time is over for now. I'm Drake, as you all probably know. I'm one of the only people left crazy enough to travel though those monster infested waters out there. You all are gonna need to be prepared because it's a bumpy ride." Drake explained. That was true, they hadn't grabbed anything new from this port. Restocking on items may be a good option. On the other hand, Drake looked just about ready to depart right now if need be.

A. Tell Drake they are ready to go.
B. Tell Drake they are going to stay in town one more day, go shopping.
C. Tell Drake they are going to stay in town one more day, bond with party members.
D. Write-In.

-
And here is our new captain-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:21 am

Alrighty then since the captain said so,

B
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:26 am

Fuck yea! Drake

B, might need a few elixirs and such
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:10 am

D. Get Elphelt to knight the captain. ^^

Rdishon

http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:38 am

Rdishon wrote:D. Get Elphelt to knight the captain. ^^
Well will go with this,
if that is even possible. ^^

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:13 am

Aggra wrote:
Rdishon wrote:D. Get Elphelt to knight the captain. ^^
Well will go with this,
if that is even possible. ^^
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:35 am

While Celtica was still pondering what to do, Elphelt stepped up and moved directly in front of Drake. "Oh?" she asked, curious about the confident expression on the bride's face. They were staring at each other when Elphelt smiled. "Miss Drake, how would you like to become one of my knights?" she asked, to the great confusion of both the party and Drake.

"Eh? Don't really think I look like the knight type stacked up against some of you, and I certainly wouldn't bow to a lord I'd only just met." she said. Despite that, there was still that fierce expression in Elphelt's eyes. "Even so, I can tell what kind of woman you are. An adventurous thrill seeker who loves a challenge. Am I right?" Elphelt asked. Drake smirked and nodded. "And? This is starting to sound like you're issuing me a challenge."

Elphelt nodded back. "You will become one of my knights, that much is certain. If you think otherwise, then let's grab a bedroom and I'll show you my drive to rule." she said. There was no need for subtlety with this woman, and Drake appreciated the straight forward approach she was being given. "Hell, I can't say no to a challenge like that! Of course, I'm a pretty tough lady. This might backfire on you and then I'll take you for my crew." the pirate captain said.

Celtica was a bit worried. "Hey, isn't this-" she started to say. "Deal." Elphelt's voice cut her off however, no hesitation or hints of backing down in it. "There's no need for me to think about what will happen if I lose, because I won't lose. It's that simple." she declared. Elphelt wanted this pirate under her loyal command, for a number of reasons. While her resources were indeed nice, she was well aware that Celtica had a weakness for women with large breasts and pink hair. This woman was a potential threat, and Elphelt planned on dealing with it right now.

As the party tried to stammer something out at what just occurred, Elphelt and Drake left to partake in their challenge. "Uhhh...what just...happened?" Nepgear said, blushing and confused. "Uhm...I believe that's called asserting dominance." Bullet responded blushing alongside her. "Well, I'm sure everything will be fine and they'll be good friends by the end of it." Celtica said with a smile. "We can't leave for a while now, so let's look for supplies to stock up on." she said.

The party dispersed into the port to meet back up later. With the gyaru menace gone things were very peaceful in Natra, lucky for them. "My, even I couldn't be that forward against a woman like Drake. Elphelt is one of a kind." Valeria said to Celtica. Since she was going to buy items, she felt it best to bring Valeria along.

Since it was a port town there were plenty of shops to choose from that brought in all sorts of stuff. Though travel into the ocean was scarce, boats would regularly move along the coast and transfer materials between the ports that lay on it. A weapon shop, an armor shop, an item shop, a shop of treasures taken from the ocean and even a magic shop.

Port Natra Treasures Shop-
-Suzuka's Notebook Page: 10 Gold
-Draco Bodysuit (Tight Red Suit that forms Dragon Claws, Wings and Tail for 1 MP): 70 Gold
-Great Anchor (A large anchor that can be used as a weapon by someone strong): 40 Gold
-Radiant Emerald (A rare jewel that can me used in weapon and armor creation): 45 Gold
-Cobalt Saber (A sleek blue sword that ignores elemental immunities and resistances): 50 Gold

Port Natra Weapon Shop-
-Fairy Spear (A long white and pink spear infused with fairy dust. Has a small chance of charming target on hit.): 60 Coins
-Boltcutter Blade (A large jagged golden sword shaped similar to a thunderbolt. Deals Lightning damage to enemies, and can redirect enemy Lightning attacks like a lightningrod): 70 Coins
-Winter Bow (A pure white bow with icy crystal segments. Arrows fired from it are given an added freezing effect. Comes with a standard arrow set): 50 Coins
-Zephyr Rod (A white and green spiraling rod. It has an enchantment that allows it to blow away defensive auras with a magic wind): 60 Coins
-Gravity Greaves (Violet and Black armored greaves with smooth sections. Increases the effects of gravity on target struck, and the effect stacks with each hit). 60 Coins

Port Natra Armor Shop-
-Leviathan Armor (A sleek dark blue bodysuit with cerulean armored scale segments covering it, and a fish-like helmet and tail section. Greatly strengthens water damage and resist): 100 Coins
-Turtle Armor (Bulky green armor with a shell portion on the back. Deceases Agility by 1 Rank but Increases Endurance by 2 Ranks): 80 Coins.
-Commander Gear (Blue and White armor with large shoulder sections a tail, it's design looking rather advanced. Shoulders are equipped with beam attacks when opened.): 100 Coins
-UTM (A special black and blue training outfit that covers most of the body save the navel. Decreases Agility by 1 Rank, but doubles effectiveness of any physical training.): 60 Coins
-Chaos Swimsuit (A sharp black and white sling swimsuit. Increases the damage of both Light and Dark attacks): 70 Coins

Port Natra Item Shop-
-Restoration Potion (Heals drinker): 5 Coins
-Resist Potion (Heals Non-Corruption Status Ailments): 5 Coins
-Aqua Essence (A cerulean crystal that can be used to lure in monsters of water): 5 Coins
-Ether (Recovers 3 MP): 10 Coins
-Voltic Shard (When used, releases a weak lightning attack): 5 Coins

Port Natra Magic Shop-
Note: Scrolls instantly teach a unit a spell, but vanish after use.
-Scroll: Aqua Breath (Blasts out a burst of water from mouth for AoE attack. 1 MP): 40 Coins
-Scroll: Infinite Air (Breath underwater indefinitely. 1 MP): 20 Coins
-Scroll: Levia Lancer (Throw a high pressure water spear at the enemy. 1 MP): 30 Coins
-Depth Mage Spellbook (A spellbook that allows the user to learn unique water attack spells): 100 Coins
-Storm Queen Spellbook (A spellbook that allows the user to learn advanced spells of wind, water and lightning): 100 Coins.

You have 360 Coins. Valeria had 450 Coins.

A. Buy Something (What?)
B. Don't buy anything.
C. Try and sell something (What?)
D. Write-In
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:52 am

<Blinks> That was meant as a joke... oh well...

We should stock up on Ethers now that they're available to help keep our more MP dependent party members in fighting shape during long engagements.

the Draco Bodysuit could be a huge upgrade for someone like Bullet (or maybe Ayane) depending on how functional those claws, wings and tail are... if they can master it, of course. (adding even limited flight, extra damage to unarmed strikes, and tail swipes to a brawler's repertoire can go a long way, and synergizes well with things like Afterburner)

The spellbooks could similarly increase the versatility of our magic users, but it's hard to say exactly by how much without knowing what's in them.

and of course the notebook page is a given.

Rdishon

http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Picking A. Definitely go for the notebook page first. After that:

Ethers. I don't know how long until the next shop to get this item (if its even offered), so I'd say to get ten.

Storm Queen Spellbook. Spells that are a mix of lightning, wind, and water cover a lot of bases, and currently sounds more cost-effective for the party than the Depth Mage Spellbook. Might be able to learn some spells that counter the water and wind-themed enemies we'll encounter. And on that topic...

Boltcutter Blade. I just get the feeling that this weapon will be pretty helpful in general while on the seas, and I can't help but get a gut feeling that there'll be an enemy who uses electricity in their attacks, either to actually convert, to do damage, or just stun. This may not pan out, though, but that doesn't mean this weapon won't be useful later down the road.

Scroll: Infinite Air. The party's going to have to go underwater sometime, either to confront an enemy or to grab some treasure. I personally think, if we're smart about who is sent, that four members will be enough, so getting four copies of this should be plenty.

Ten ethers - 100

SQ Spellbook - 100

Boltcutter - 70

Page - 10

Scroll: Air - 80

Total= 360

If we don't have access to Valeria's stash of gold, then I'll stop here. But if we do, I'll edit this post to put in more.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:17 pm

You do have access to Valeria's money, but depending on how much you were to use she might want compensation later.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:00 am

quick question
What would Valeria consider suitable compensation? Like is she corrupt enough for us to offer first pick of potential 'recruits' or can we just have fun sexy time with her (work it off in trade)

(UPDATE)

Option A (with minor selling)

Selling first
Oni Saki x3 (while decent effect, we're not using them)
Cyclone Blade (while good, i feel the boltcutter will be of greater value in the long run)

For purchases
Suzuka's notebook page - 10 gold
Radiant Emerald - 50
Cobalt Saber - 50
Fairy Spear - 60 (for Neph)
Boltcutter Blade - 70 (for Ayane)
Leviathan Armor - 100
Chaos Swimsuit - 70 (for Celtica)
UTM - 60 (for Bullet and Nepgear, come on combo attack)
Ether five - 50
Scroll: Infinite Air - 20
SQ spellbook - 100

Total cost 640

with Celtica offers Valeria (in private) the Radiant Emerald (for future upgrade of her desire) and 3 future monstergirl pick ups of her choosing.

Last edited by tilltherewas1 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:35 am

Valeria, despite being dominant, isn't that corrupt. That said, you could probably coerce her with the promise of new monster servants, along with rare items or some fun sexy time.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:06 pm

I like DrgnmastrAlex's idea and I kinda want to use Valeria's money to pick up the Commander Gear, but I am not sure who should wear it...
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:17 pm

Alright then, let's move to a vote-
A. Rdishon's Choice
B. DrgnmstrAlex's Choice (Though he may want to change his a bit since he didn't include anything for Valeria's money)
C. Tilltherewasone's Choice
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 pm

B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 am

Tilltherewas1 did a good job of factoring in Valeria's total and getting additional items in a way that I'm satisfied with, so I'll just go/vote with his picks. C.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:17 am

C

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:54 am

C is cool
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:26 pm

Let me just follow you guys and say C.
Never really that interested in equipment. ^^

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:31 pm

To start with, Celtica went to the various shops to sell off some items. The Oni Sake they got hadn't been used yet and more funds would be useful. Along with that, a sword had caught her eye that would be a nice replacement for the Cyclone Blade that Ayane used. By going to the stores Celtica had formed a mental list of what to buy...she would just need a little bit of help from her friend.

"Hey, Valeria, why don't we strike a deal?" she asked to the merchant's surprise. "Oh? I can drive a hard bargain you know~" she teased. "Some coins are all I need. I'm offering three monsters of your choice, and that." Celtica explained and pointed to the emerald that was in the nearby treasure shop. "Three, you say? I bet I could haggle at least one or two more out of you...but three will do. Very well." Valeria told her. The two shook hands and Celtica went to work.

First she went to the shop of treasures and bought the Radiant Emerald for Valeria, and another page of Suzuka's Notebook. This one was on Crustacea and Nereid. While the first one they had fought and dealt with easily, information on the second would likely prove exceedingly useful. Next came the weapon shop, where the Boltcutter Blade and Fairy Spear were grabbed to be given to Ayane and Nephenee.

After that was the armor shop. Though Celtica questioned why the Chaos Swimsuit was in an armor shop she bought it anyways alongside the Leviathan Armor and two UTMs for later training. A group of ethers were picked up from the item shop, while from the magic shop they grabbed the Infinite Air scroll and the Storm Queen Spellbook. That had gone through much of Celtica's resources and some of Valeria's too, but it would get them set for the journey.

Meanwhile, Elphelt was having her toughest fight yet. Though she had thought she had the advantage, a single mistake had left her countered and now her own pussy was being played with by one of Drake's hands while her other was groping Elphelt's impressive breasts. "Hah...hah...this isn't over..." she said, her face red as she struggled to escape the groping grip. "I would hope not, things have gotten pretty exciting!" Drake said with a grin. The pirate's face was rather red as well, she was just as into this as Elphelt and knew that this battle was far from over.

"I guess Elphelt isn't done negotiating yet." Celtica said as she returned to the pub with Valeria. By the time it was over those two would probably be exhausted. That did leave time to actually enjoy the port though. She could explore and go sightseeing now that the Yamanba menace was cleared, or perhaps spend some time sparring.

A. Look for Elphelt.
B. Spend time with someone (Who?).
C. Go looking around.
D. Get everyone reequipped.
E. Write-In.

-
Suzuka's Notebook has been updated with data on Crustacea and Nereids.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:37 pm

A, I guess
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:48 pm

C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:33 pm

hertzez wrote:A, I guess

Yeah A, I guess. It's not like I want to watch two beautiful women having sex, or anything.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:02 am

Yeah definitely not what I had in mind when I chose that. *cough*
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next