Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 30 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:37 am

D - Magic attacks targeting their Sake
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 30 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:43 am

I'll run with A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:46 am

Have to agree A

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:32 am

Let's go with A looked efficent enough.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:09 am

I see nothing wrong with continuing as we started.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Even with the blows they were taking the party did have the upper hand against these oni so no point changing tactics now. Just like Artoria, Celtica was back in the fray with a dashing slash towards the white haired oni. The sheer endurance the monster possesses since drinking the sake was impressive, however their body couldn't hold out much longer even if they were immune to the pain. With a fierce uppercut Celtica managed to force the oni to step back and get off of the fiery mage.

Bullet meanwhile continued her strategy of dodging and then striking hard and fast, the oni not slow but unable to keep up with the speedy Bullet. Asia stayed back with her sword drawn, looking for openings where the black haired oni was distracted to stab her. Combining those with Elphelt's ranged assault and this oni didn't have time to drink her sake. The moment she tried Bullet was in there landing a blow to her face. With the continued onslaught of thrusts and slashes from Celtica, Artoria and Nephenee on one and the fast paced barrage of Bullet and Elphelt on the other it didn't take long before they finally fell.

"Two down, I don't know how many to go." Celtica said, taking a deep breath. She had been surprised by the sheer force these monsters possesses, though Bullet was more familiar with it. Asia moved over to heal Lina and with that they were off. Moving closer to the not too cared for stone base, it looked like there were some oni guarding the entrance. With a place like this though, there was bound to be another entrance or broken piece of wall they could move through.

A. Take on the oni at the entrance head on.
B. Look around for another path.
C. Write-In

And also, take the defeated oni's equipment? (Their sake and clubs)
A. Yes
B. No
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:38 pm

Let's go with A, A!
You never wanna miss a good bottle of alcohol. ^^

Edit:
Wanted to say B, A xD

Last edited by Aggra on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:45 pm

B, A
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:51 pm

New items will not go amiss, and fighting more oni head on doesn't seem like the greatest idea, so lets do some scouting.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:00 pm

B and A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:15 pm

A and A just because.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:58 pm

B, A
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Celtica knew that they could defeat these guards, but fighting this close to the base would definitely alert the other oni inside and there was no telling how many there are. Better to try and sneak in and get a better look on things. The party quietly moved around the side of the base, making sure to look out for any oni, and they searched for another way in. Soon enough they found a broken down window that was large enough now to effectively be a door. "Get ready, there's no telling how much stronger the oni inside will be compared to those two from before." Celtica said before they went in.

Looking into the room, there was luckily only one oni inside and they were on the floor snoring with a large amount of bottles near her. There were weapons and coins around on the various tables, but nothing particularly of note. Might be best to leave it there for now to not wake the oni. Celtica's eyes traveled from the slumbering oni along the wall to a doorway out into the halls that seemed to have two paths. One left, one right. Based on where they entered the place the left path would probably lead closer to the normal entrance.

A. Go left.
B. Go right.
C. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:50 pm

For the sake of covering our butts, I'm going to say A: Go left.

If we go right, we don't know if we'll have a shot at a sneak attack on the boss that will take her down fast. If the fight doesn't end immediately, we'll have those two guards behind us fast. At the very least, if the left path goes back to the entrance, we can assume the guards are not facing inside, and we have a chance at taking them down fast and silently.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:06 pm

I am in agreement, an ambush on targets we know the location of is a good idea.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:07 pm

Picking A, for the above stated reasons.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Celtica knew that there were guards somewhere to the left since that is the direction of the entrance, and also that they were likely looking the other way. A good sneak attack could take them down quick and easy. Taking the left hallway, it curved to the right and then from there split off into three. Celtica had Bullet look around since she was more agile. "Straight ahead leads to even more splits, and to the left leads to the entrance. It looks like there are a couple more oni in there along with the guards. And then to the right is an oni guarding some room." Bullet explained.

Because of the positions, that single oni would probably see them if they went left to go for the oni at the entrance. But if they fought the single oni first, it might cause the others to hear and notice. "Either way we aren't getting past without a fight." Celtica said quietly.

A. Try and quietly take down the one oni.
B. Charge out and try to quickly surprise attack the oni at the entrance hall.
C. Attempt to sneak by and continue forward.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:32 pm

I say we take on the lone oni first, because if we go for any of the others, it'll just alert the other group, probably.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:34 pm

A.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:42 pm

A again.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:58 pm

D, roll the Whirlpool orb in front of it. Since onis aren't the smartest customers and drunk it might easily entrance them.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Rainday wrote:D, roll the Whirlpool orb in front of it.  Since onis aren't the smartest customers and drunk it might easily entrance them.

FFFFFF-

Not changing my vote, but I'll definitely keep that in mind for later.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:31 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:D, roll the Whirlpool orb in front of it.  Since onis aren't the smartest customers and drunk it might easily entrance them.

FFFFFF-

Not changing my vote, but I'll definitely keep that in mind for later.

Yeah, I just wanted to get that idea out there, but I had it as soon as those two onis proved to be trouble.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:48 pm

The one oni first would be best, if they could take her down quickly and silently they should be fine. With the element of surprise Celtica planned to have Bullet dash in to grab her sake while everyone else pelted her with attacks. Explaining this quietly to the party, everyone got ready. "Go!"

Bullet took a sprinting stance before dashing forward at alarming speeds, grabbing the sake bottle away from the blue skinned oni before she had time to process what was happening. "Wha-" she started to say but was halted by getting hit by a blast of lightning from Lina followed by Cross Saver from Celtica. Combined with the rest of the team attacking the fearsome oni fell quickly. The monster faded away as she fell to the ground with a thud and Celtica picked up her gear.

"Eh, you hear somethin'?" one oni could be heard in the distance saying. "Probably just someone gettin' drunk and wild." another told her, though from footsteps it seemed like they were getting closer to check it out.

A. Hold your ground and fight them.
B. Try and dash away down one of the side hallways.
C. Hide in the room the oni was guarding.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Going with C. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next