Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 24 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:43 am

Or not...  Well, not do 2chan, I did upload to the Pokemon Gallery though, so there's 50+ pics for you.

But yeah, today was spent catching up on pics, tomorrow will be gaming news, so look forward to that.

Yuri artist of the day is Milk Puppy http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=889482
They put out a great engrish thing with RWBY today that was a joy to read.  And the way this artist does lighting and shading is truly breathtaking to me.  They mostly do Binbogami Ga stuff and Nanoha Strikers too, both I personally enjoy.

Bonus, translated comics of Binbogami Ga on danbooru~
Comedic yet sexy
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1262825?tags=milk_puppy
And this one got into the "Making Love" pool on danbooru
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1270321?tags=milk_puppy
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 24 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:03 am

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Well, it's good news, bad news time...

Bad news, main comp Died the Death, so at some point I need to A) Get it fixed and hope that has some sort of privacy option or something, B) Scrap it, pull what I can out and wait 3ish months in the hope of getting a new one... I'm probably gonna try A, but if they have to search through my files I'm going to be sick. This also means that since that pc has my pics, there won't be any major uploads for a while, AND I AM GOING TO BE SUPER MOPEY ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING FOR A WHILE

Good news, well, might get to writing something finally...

Bad news, I could not get a Collectors Edition of Bravely Default due to various reasons(and unless someone cancels their preorder, HAHAHA, it's not gonna happen). This makes me quite sad as well because I have been looking forward to this game for a while, preaching it to everyone I knew, and I couldn't even get the special edition with artwork and soundtrack... This hurts my soul.

Good news, Bravely Default is coming out tomorrow.

Bad news, my stomach got fucked by a single cookie... WTF...

Yeah, no more news... I'm gonna lay down or something...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:33 am

If the HD is still good you should be able to pull it and put it in a casing to pull anything you don't want people seeing, assuming you have a second PC you can use.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Interesting, I have a buddy who might be able to do that(the one with the 500 gig eternal HD), so that's promising... I'll have to hear what he has to say about it too. Thanks for that shirokami dood. When it comes to such stuff I am literally in the dark, and that's when my fears run most wild. If anyone has some experience having their comp repaired at a store I would gladly take it.

Okay, since we got some RWBY love out there I'll throw out one of my favorite yuri RWBY artist, MID http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2514403 Now, I will say that there is some guro and furry stuff in there, but the artist's yuri works are rather great, so it's worth going through. They mostly do RBWY stuff, but they have a little Precure and a good amount of Madoka(Kyouko X Sayaka). If I had to pick a favorite it would be this one http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40937339
It's a great Blake X Yang pairing, with Blake being a particularly naughty kitty. Looking forward to season 2, and hoping for some more pairing fanservice(Ruby X Wiess is really getting there, Blake X Yang is a thing of dreams, and of course there are a number of fun pairings).

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:58 am

Hey, I've been there, you've seen my PC problem raging.

It really sucks when the systems turn on you and pretty much...

NO U

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 24 1388982182373
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:55 am

Well damn, I thought the forum was down yesterday and today, but it was just a bad gateway...  Sheesh that scared me.  Was about to email Rico about it.

But yeah, tried booting up my comp again, and it actually worked~  I just have to be careful with it, think it's a problem with the ram.  But yeah, that's why I uploaded the Senran Kagura album yesterday =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 pm

So since my last post my power has been out.  If anyone has been watching the weather they may know why.  Freaking sleet storm of doom.  Broke 75% of the branches in the front yard, along with decapitating our power pole to the point that it's head hung in the middle of the street...  Just got back last night, and internet back today.  That was a fun state of emergency... living in a cold house for 4 days...  but we had fire, and then we had a tremor...  But it was okay.

So that was my week, on the bright side I got a lot of time in to Bravely Default(using my brother's car battery to recharge it), and finished reading the second and 3rd volume of World War Blue.  But I'm gonna be in catch up mode for a few days.  Just thought I would let you know.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:13 pm

I figured it was either snowstorm power outages or computer issues. Actually, I feel better that it was the former.

Good to see you back though, it was quiet this weekend.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Freaking exhausted...  Need to do some things though...  Update the group description and FAQ to mention the current gallery problems...  Need to post a few sightings, or at least make that bounty board...  Kill La Kill having a recent one...  Mostly because people assume the forum is dead in the emails that get sent to me...  Which kinda bothers me, cause we're not.  We're just niche and haven't really promoted ourselves recently.  We got a good deal of continually active members, and new members rolling in frequently.  So we're growing in the big picture.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:08 am

Rainday wrote:Mostly because people assume the forum is dead in the emails that get sent to me...  Which kinda bothers me, cause we're not.  We're just niche and haven't really promoted ourselves recently.  We got a good deal of continually active members, and new members rolling in frequently.  So we're growing in the big picture.

Wait... people are e-mailing you about the board being dead... yet they're not posting in it?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  morowin Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 am

To a lurker who doesn't see the additional content, the group can seem a lot less active. But i am a example of a newly active member. Just posted my first found content in missions.

morowin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:03 pm

morowin wrote:To a lurker who doesn't see the additional content, the group can seem a lot less active. But i am a example of a newly active member. Just posted my first found content in missions.

That's good dood =)  And yeah, I know we don't seem the most active, but that isn't something to get discouraged over.  To all lurkers out there, the only one who can fix inactivity is you ^__^  I've been active for just that reason, to the point that I don't have much time to post stuff.  I mean, I do what I can, uploading pics to the yahoo group, making sightings over here, starting topics, commenting, approving members, finding new pics, etc.  As a result that doesn't leave me much free time(that, RL, and Bravely Default).  I've kinda been at a writers block too...  Not for inspiration mind you, but more about starting and finishing things... It's stagnating me to the point that I haven't written a caption/story in a long while disappointingly...  Still I do what I can by uploading pics and posting sightings when I can, but by no means do I want a monopoly on that.  It would be a great help if people found and posted those relevant pics and made sightings, it's sure to earn you some points too. I will say points rewards are not as fast as other things, but that's because Rico is busy with RL stuff that keeps him away for periods of time.  Until then be patient, but be sure to remind Rico when he gets back.

Here's a guide of how to post sightings
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t31-example-magical-knights-rayearthf-f-mc-and-ec
Just stickied it because I probably should of a while back <_<

As for pics, posting them here( https://charmed.variousforum.com/t135-find-pictures-on-point-not-worth-points-unless-amazing ) is fine for points, but posting them in the yahoo group( https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ricobanderas9/info ) for others to see and forever have is great too =)
If you are a member(which just requires a free yahoo account and approval done by me), all you have to do is go to "Photos" under the banner, then pick a album that matches where you think the pic would belong(working on creating better album order and sub categories is another thing I'm working on), clicking "+ Add Photo" near the top right, selecting the photo from your computer, upload it, and then post it(try to give credit to the artist where you can).  I will say that for sequences like the one recently posted recently in that thread are probably best left as links given the gallery's current hatred for order.

Edit: Hell, you can look through my favorites on both DA( http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ ) and Pixiv( http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522 ) and post/upload those since it will be a while before I can get to anything.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Ok, new update for Vanquished Queen because I saw a gif on 2chan.  I need to riffle through the wikia since that has some great official art.  I'm gonna hold off on Bravely Default until I finish the game, because.  I'm going through gaming news finally, so it's gonna be a while, also, so much BDFF.  Will probably stop posting Siliconera articles and go back to game talk unless it's something relevant(people can look for themselves).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:07 pm

SPINDASHING EVERYWHERE!   Ugh.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Well, I would of updated Kill La Kill last night, but the forum was down for me, and now I might be pretty busy for the rest of the day... so...  It will either come late tonight or sometime tomorrow.  Also, me and Rico are working together to get those unuploaded commissions.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Things to do...
#1 Work on VIP section
#2 Update Kill La Kill section with ep 18 MC
#3 See about getting a bounty board up with possible point system integration
#4 Continue to ponder about what to do with sequences

I do have yard work to do at some point today, as well as family stuff, so we'll see how this goes down.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 am

I sent off a email about 1&3, then spent most of the night getting stuff on DeviantArt, so yeah.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 am

So, I've been asleep since 4 yesterday...  Then I woke up, watched some DB(Jackie-chun Vs Tien, Goku vs Krillin), and then I watched Kill La Kill episode 22...  

If you are not watching Kill La Kill, please, please do.  This isn't anything group relevant, but, it's something you need to watch.  If you are watching it, please don't spoil it for others, just encourage them to watch it.  It's on Cruchyroll and Hulu(I'm not sure, but if you have Hulu Plus it's like having a Crunchyroll paid account, as in you get get to see the newest episode right away instead of the week delay).  But yeah, just, just go watch it.

Needless to say, my morning has been hype.

In group news, I'm still waiting on a email back so my hands are rather tied at the moment...  Which is a pity, pity, pity...  But people have their own time schedules and mine is rather accelerated so I don't blame them for not getting back to me.

At some point in the future, I would like to take a break from modding and try to write a story at some point for everyone, or work on a project...  We'll see how that goes.

I want the new season of RWBY so bad...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Still waiting on that email, but shit happens.  I'll send a followup shortly.  In the meantime my hands are tied, but I'll probably end up uploading something soon.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:43 am

Rainday wrote:
If you are not watching Kill La Kill, please, please do.  This isn't anything group relevant, but, it's something you need to watch.  If you are watching it, please don't spoil it for others, just encourage them to watch it.  It's on Cruchyroll and Hulu(I'm not sure, but if you have Hulu Plus it's like having a Crunchyroll paid account, as in you get get to see the newest episode right away instead of the week delay).  But yeah, just, just go watch it.

Hmm, i already see eps 20-21 where the goodies goes, i like it so far. I think i will try to watch the whole series later, because right now, i really am in love with Akame Ga Kill manga, there is a girl that i like so much, Esdese (i prefer her name still like this, not Esdeath).

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:05 am

Cio wrote:
Rainday wrote:

Hmm, i already see eps 20-21 where the goodies goes, i like it so far. I think i will try to watch the whole series later, because right now, i really am in love with Akame Ga Kill manga, there is a girl that i like so much, Esdese (i prefer her name still like this, not Esdeath).

Hmm, I know that's getting a anime soon.  And if it's any consolation her name is Esdese on Danbooru.

Oh, I uploaded stuff to the gallery, Anime/Manga and Kantai.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Okay, so, things are gonna start popping off soon, but for right now I want people to know that the Castlevania VIP section has been updated, bringing the total amount of pics to 8, so yeah, enjoy that.  I'll be making some changes soon to help out with things.   Wooooo, this is gonna be a interesting ride.

Here are some things I'm looking into.

1) Bounty Board

2) General guide to VIP section(i.e. what you can expect, # of pics/stories)

3) Bunch of other stuff to help out with group activity

4) Possibly moving the gallery to a more user friendly site...

All these are in the planning stages, but yeah, stuff is gonna go down.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Awesome
Thanks for all your hardwork Rainday!
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Thank you for enjoying it dood and other doods that do the same =)

I'm sorry I haven't been getting much done recently(besides pic collecting), been busy with gaming it seems, but rest assured I will get to things in time.  In the meantime, enjoy this good Smile Precure find

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=42524645

and this amusing League of Legends vid of what happens when two Ahri's use charm on each other

I currently have no place to put them...  Need to figure out what to do.  With the Smile Precure one, should I create it in a general Precure sightings, or just make a section of 3DCG finds in general...

The League thing presents it's own little problem, the only character with Charm is Ahri, so I could make a sightings section easily enough for fanart and such...  That would probably be the best...  The other solution is to create a general MOBA/DOTA section for all charm based characters that appear in such games.  Decisions, decisions...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next