Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 13 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:19 pm

A while... I haven't done these for 4 months now, so that's quite the long while. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 13 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:31 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:A while... I haven't done these for 4 months now, so that's quite the long while. >_>

Yeah... Yeah... To be fair, we both had bad things happen during those times, heh.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Uploaded some FF pics to the group... Exhausted... Hope they don't disappear...

Also, tried working on captioning that Morrigan Pollensalta pic, but was having difficulty with it. Hard to fit a explanation as to why there like that, so will probably go back to older pics for now.

Exhausted...

If you're not a member of the group yet, go here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ricobanderas9/
And make sure type in a CLEAR MESSAGE, "hi's" can't really be trusted and nonsensical number strings are rejected. However, if you comment on your interest and the nature of the group I will let you in ASAP.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Rainday wrote:Also, tried working on captioning that Morrigan Pollensalta pic, but was having difficulty with it. Hard to fit a explanation as to why there like that, so will probably go back to older pics for now.

Yeah, I wasn't really intending on something like that. If you ever do figure out something that you think would fit though, go for it!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: the caption idea- a possible explanation could be a 'wreck-it Ralph' style meet up where the two game villainess come up with a scheme to game jump and seduce their partners' rivals (Mortigan seduces Tifa; Pollensalta seduces Felicia) and they swap costumes, to sneak into each others world. Evil conversions with sexy results all around.

Awesome pic btw
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:11 am

Well, who knows, maybe the Makai Kingdom can suddenly dimensionally tear into the FF7 world instead of Earth.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:28 am

Problem: Morrigan isn't necessarily evil. She's kind of an anti-hero (god, I hate using that term, but its the best one that fits).

Solution: This doesn't mean she wouldn't want to take care of an oppenent and get some hired help at the same time. Very Happy

Just an idea....
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:55 am

Well, what I had set up for a backstory is the two "fought" each other, falling in love, and got madeover in the process. They then wait in Tifa's lodgings as she takes a shower. Furthermore Tifa would of gotten into a "fight" with Pollensalta earlier, and of course Morrigan is interested in seeing this busty toned super woman as well. The first aspect I was going with was denied lust, but then I tired to go with power testing, maybe a sort of dual induction... However, it just didn't come together in a good way. But rest assured, I'll have a caption of one of D's older pics that I said I would caption way back when.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 pm

I could do a 3rd person, focus on actions, not dialog... That could actually work, but I think I'll first run through D's works and see what I can bring to the table with them.

Also, community ideas...

"What are you playing?" thread for general stuff, along with "What are you watching?"(possible keep it anime related) and "what are you reading" for doujins and manga so everybody doesn't have to make a thread to describe their stuff.

Also, little contest where people comment on pic in gallery on group, pic with most or most swaying comments gets pic captioned...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Rainday wrote:Also, little contest where people comment on pic in gallery on group, pic with most or most swaying comments gets pic captioned...

I'd certainly participate, but... well, you remember when I tried a "caption this" series? Not very much activity, only two or three people ever said anything.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Eh, I'll join, if just to get the creative process going for all of us.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Have some ideas swirling around in my head, why is it when I'm sleep deprived... Stupid jelly beans...

The caption idea will be further in the future, once I get some more stuff uploaded, so I'll keep your comments in mind.

Current favorite pics~
I find this RE set so adorable. Why wasn't Claire Sherry's partner in RE6 =(
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34689708
(though to be fair I have avoided that game because of the suber bad press around it, and there a lot of other games to get, like MGS HD collection(Damn you Rising!), Neptunia V, Ninga Gaiden: Razor's Edge(though I haven't gotten to playing the second one yet(or first one, but I'm fine with that), and am I little butt hurt over no Ayane in my version, which is part of the reason I want to get the new one, because A) Cheap, and B) THREE FEMALE CHARACTERS~ to play as), and of of course there are the stack of Atlier games I haven't played yet(yet have the limited editions of) and there's Ayesha floating around... GAMES!!!!).

Himawari and Wakaba being in such a healthy relationship
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34760662
It makes me want to watch episode 9 over, with how eager to serve Wakaba is and Himawari caring so much about the hair clips she gave her, ah, yurisploision.

And new pic from Boogars featuring one of the sexy women from Air Gear getting brainwashed. It's really a pity when series have such sexy characters but not enough sexy fanart.
http://fav.me/d5qefym

Well, that was a little ramble... Where did all this energy come from? QUICK! I MUST USE IT TO BEAT VR MISSION 18 METAL GEAR RISING!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Rainday wrote:Ninga Gaiden: Razor's Edge(though I haven't gotten to playing the second one yet(or first one, but I'm fine with that), and am I little butt hurt over no Ayane in my versio

Wait, what? I thought Ayane was in all versions, even original NG3. In fact, I thought it was just Kasumi that wasn't.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:Ninga Gaiden: Razor's Edge(though I haven't gotten to playing the second one yet(or first one, but I'm fine with that), and am I little butt hurt over no Ayane in my versio

Wait, what? I thought Ayane was in all versions, even original NG3. In fact, I thought it was just Kasumi that wasn't.

Ninja Gaiden 2 for the 360 doesn't have her, and that is currently the only one I have.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Oh, thought you were talking about Razor's Edge.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:27 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Oh, thought you were talking about Razor's Edge.

Yeah, I over parenthesed, heheh.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:24 pm

So I'm going to be quite busy this week so don't expect much from me. Things can always clear up, but I'm just letting you know now.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:19 am

Ok, did a little group managing as far as memberships go, so yay. Hopefully I'll be able to upload some Sailor Moon stuff, though most of it is on the other comp... But yeah, still pretty busy.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Hmm, it might be best if your a bit busy to handle it atm. I mean, I am handling VIP1&2 sorta well(now that I'm sending out individual emails to people of what they need to do instead of just letting it sit there until it disappears for people who didn't submit works). Plus it would give me a nice backup.

As for changing the name.... That's a though one, I mean, so many people have already found it and know about it, and you pretty much built all of this stuff and the community from almost nothing, so I think it should stay. Plus the confusion from a name change is not something I would look forward to... hehehe...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:01 am

Let's see, uploaded a small amount... We'll see how it handles uploading to two folders. Also, a new interesting feature to the albums is that it moves the most recently posted ones to the front. I wonder if that change caused the crash...

Also, this artist always inspires me to do something whenever he draws a M-O-T-D http://tky8.blog81.fc2.com/blog-entry-692.html I'll throw something up in my idea thread later.

Also, would kinda want to start a gaming thread to "test the waters" for similar threads... However, we lack spoiler text it seems, though we do have strike... but I'm not sure how that will work. Just a minor concern atm... still.

Other news? Well, my internet connection is crap atm... Other than that, I played and beat the Jetsream Sam DLC, which was quite fun. God I want a sequel so bad, but I can live with the upcoming Blade Wolf DLC... However, I am nearing that point where I am running out of steam for Metal Gear Rising. All I really have to do is get the yellow "armor"(which may not happen because VR mission 18 is a dick with those 1 hit kill Mastiffs), the long sword(get gold on all 20 VR missions, how about NO), and play it on it's signature difficulty, Revengeance... ThoughI did have HUGE problems with the final boss last time on Very Hard...

But this will open up my chances of playing another game, like one of my Atelier games, Neptunia mk2 (even though "3" just came out...).

Also, there appears to be some brainwashing/EC in a anime called "Chou Soku Henkei Gyrozetter" with a character named Saki Kouno turning into "Eraser Queen". However info is quite light as to when... There is a cap that suggest a brainwashing pod and the results are quite transformative... However, I have no idea if it is a simple cut between shots or a actual scene, much less which episode it occurs in. Either way I should probably throw up the Senran Kagura one that I actually do know.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:33 am

Well, that's one thread up, now to hopefully throw up another one tomorrow dedicated to someone I made a entire gallery for, before it got deleted.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:33 pm

It's okay dood, I'll probably give it a shot after I restore a folder the Sailor Moon album, which I'll probably get to soon now that I'm relocated back with my other computer. Thing is she actually has quite a few relevant pics.

Now, since I'm transferring over stuff to my main comp, I'll just need to remember to save whatever I upload from the other comp.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:41 pm

And it is done, the Queen now has her own thread. Now that she has made her anime debut I hope even more yuri fanart of her will follow(because there already is quite a bit).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:14 pm

I'm quite delighted with the amount of progress made today. Got up a general gaming thread and a new sightings thread(of something I posted here, but I figured it needed it's own thread). Might try to do something with the Sailor Moon album later. Also, should go to regular group and create a post for this stuff to increase traffic, and maybe try to get some traffic from hypnobooru... But I'll need to ponder over how the best way to do it is. Also, quite pleased with the feedback on the Railgun thread =)

Edit: Also, pondering weather to go back to previous sighting threads and applying pics where possible.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Okay, first things first, cleaning up the Sailor Moon album, need to move this futa and a few other fics to different folders.

Let's get started. *puts on 10 hour loop of Guile's theme*

Edit: And done nearly two hours later, have fun with that.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next