Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 23 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Minor update, I did some quick patch work on the groups, basically changing the VIP groups cover images from the hand holding couple.  Their not properly sized or anything, but it's better than nothing.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 23 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Original folder is up, enjoy~!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:39 am

And update to Precure, happy new year~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Oooh...  No one commented on the uploads...  That's a pity.  Oh well, guess I've earned myself a little break so I can focus on Luigi's Mansion and RE:R.

And lastly, one of my favorite artist, lots of cute and sexy Mari X Asuka doujins.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2057804
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Sorry! Rainday.
Much appreciated, sorry for not commenting.

Enjoy yourself some Videogaming time.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:36 am

First of all, Happy New Year!

Actually i'm at lost what to comment Very Happy I just busy enjoying the stuff LOL But much appreciated for your hardwork Rainday!  Very Happy 

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:44 am

Thanks you guys =)

Also, want to do a Bravely Default Demo sighting, but just like Dragon's Crown, I can find no footage...  Well it has only been out for 2 days or so...   It's just annoying.  I do kinda wish we had someone who could capture clips and the like and host them on youtube/dailymotion/vemio(the latter two to avoid flagging).  But yeah, just someone capable of archiving and making clips so we could be more self sustained.

But anyway, been playing games all day, mostly Bravely Default.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Forum seems to be acting very slow... and... weird... wtf...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Huh, all better now.  It seems to be Forumnation wide too.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:28 am

I apologize if I haven't been talking much lately, but things have been not the best.  Nothing serious mind you, but it has put me in a little bit of foul mood, so forgive me if I just post links and stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:22 am

Okay, so I got Dragon's Crown and Bravely Default to do and no pics/gifs or youtube vids...  Bothersome.  Still on a weird sleep schedule.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Rainday wrote:Okay, so I got Dragon's Crown and Bravely Default to do and no pics/gifs or youtube vids...  Bothersome.  Still on a weird sleep schedule.
Thanks to Upon Her Lips, Bravely Default is down.  Now, that just leaves Dragon's Crown... I think I'll just post the official art of the vampire(ss) and explain it the best I can.

Also, it's probably about time I did a retro game...

Yuri artist of the day....
http://jelee-.tumblr.com/tagged/asulili
Because of Tekken talk.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Well, for some reason raw links can't clickable anymore(see 2chan thread).  You have to copy/paste them though...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Okay, I've been hella stressed out for various reasons over the past few days.  So yeah, sorry for lack of updates, but I've been dealing with comp problems to name one...  I think I've fixed it, but I'm no expert...  Now I just need to restore this QtCore4.dll thing from a non SHADY AS HELL site so I can play Hearthstone again...

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Ok... everything is... in a acceptable state at the present moment, with the comp.  I can play Hearthstone, and supposedly I fixed a bunch of things.  Now to hope things don't go tits up from here(expressions are weird)...  I know I haven't uploaded anything to the gallery in a while, so I'll do that tomorrow...  Today I feel drained...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Persona Gallery updated.

Feel good picture of the day.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 23 I_love10

God I love this artist...

Also, yuri artist for the day.  This one is mostly for fans of Binbogami ga!/Good Luck Girl( http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=14191 ), but there's some other stuff there too, mostly romantic stuff and good yuri sex too. http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3246385
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Kantai Collection added so people don't need to wonder too much about what it is and can see why it's relevant.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:14 pm

...  Okay...  It seems I've fucked up my computer...  It still works, but crashes too frequently...  Trying to do a system restore...  But for some reason it only goes back 2 days...  so...  Hopes are not high...

Oh the bright side, I have a friend with a 500gb external hard drive that I might be able to use... until I can get a real fix...  And I still have comp B(which I'm currently typing on), which is older, but still runs better...

So...  What am I going to do from here?  Basically work on a comp fix, probably upload less pics...  or transfer them over to this comp...  Or maybe even get back to writing more...

...  So it's not all doom and gloom(girls)... even though I feel like my soul has been ripped from me...  But I'll turn it into a positive...  I've been aching to write something... and I'm in talks with Rico about something else...  

Also no need to worry, everything is still there, and I'm confident I can transfer it, but right now I don't want to touch that comp right now...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:55 pm

Okay, braved my computer and uploaded some stuff to Dragon Quest and Sailor Moon01. Still, I am neverous about a crash... Youtube/shockwave/flash seems to cause it. But yeah, I'll still be uploading and stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Rainday wrote:Okay, braved my computer and uploaded some stuff to Dragon Quest and Sailor Moon01.  Still, I am neverous about a crash...  Youtube/shockwave/flash seems to cause it.  But yeah, I'll still be uploading and stuff.

Sorry about your computer, man. Having computer troubles kinda sucks. I've had my computer crash, too. So, my sympathy.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Rubyfruit wrote:
Rainday wrote:Okay, braved my computer and uploaded some stuff to Dragon Quest and Sailor Moon01.  Still, I am neverous about a crash...  Youtube/shockwave/flash seems to cause it.  But yeah, I'll still be uploading and stuff.

Sorry about your computer, man. Having computer troubles kinda sucks. I've had my computer crash, too. So, my sympathy.

Seems to be behaving fine now, but I don't plan to go to youtube as that seemed to be the cause of most of the crashes(because I love to listen to soundtrack and podcast while pic finding).  So I have backup comp behind me with music, and this comp with pics...  Not very power efficient but it will do.

Oh, and yuri artist of the day is Paco, one of my favorite ones.  They do a lot of cute/funny work, but most of it is centered around desire and passion.  They do a wide range of stuff too, mostly Touhou's Parsee X Yuugi, Kaguya X Eirin, Sakuya X Remilia, but also stuff like Scanty X Kneesocks from Panty and Stockings with Garterbelt, Annie X Mikasa from Attack on Titan, Precure, IB, and more.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=47
They even have some translated stuff on Danbooru
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E2%9C%93&tags=paco_%28eien_mikan%29+
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:36 pm

I can not be asked to order the gallery anymore...  It's just way too much...  How everything shifts... and I just figured out recently that the thumbnails will copy other pics thumbnails... and just... No.  It's a nearly impossible task that strains me to my limit...  *sigh* ...  That being said, I just uploaded some stuff to the Original Album.

Also, there's a new character announced for Queen's Blade: Grimoire(not an anime... yet...), called Gretel...  After defeating a Man Eating Witch, she obtained her ability to make candy anything(including clothing and such).  However, something else came with it...

"After defeating the witch, she began manifesting a personality with a manly nature called “Hansel." Though Gretel has an earnest, kind-hearted personality, when she becomes Hansel, she turns into a hedonistic character that likes women and fighting."

Sound a bit like a curse or dark persona(possibly the witch's...).  Not a fan of the "manly" modifier, but she still retains a female body that has dark hair, and her combat card(s) have her doing things to a female silhouette, so rough dominate lesbian sex here we come~  And of course Gretel can have her fun imprisoning her targets in sticky sweets =)

Sources
http://queensblade.wikia.com/wiki/Gretel
http://queensblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hansel.jpg
http://queensbladebattle.blogspot.com/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Well almost everyone else can't even try to organize the pictures because aside from the administrators and I think maybe the moderators the only ones who can organize or delete pictures in the galleries are the ones who upload them.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:00 am

Hornofdesolation wrote:Well almost everyone else can't even try to organize the pictures because aside from the administrators and I think maybe the moderators the only ones who can organize or delete pictures in the galleries are the ones who upload them.

I'm actually the only one who can organize pics, besides Rico and Kalten77, but I know they don't want to do that.  And there is a reason why other people can't organized pics, it would be too easy to mess with.  For instance, people could create a folder, move any pics to it, and then delete the folder(if that works...), thus deleting the image.  Then there is whole issue of multiple peoples point of view of what pics should go where, which, well, I could see differences in opinion being quite high and people going "where the hell did my pic go?!" and such.  Also worth pointing out is that not even I can delete pics at the moment.  So, throw that in with the upload system uploading duplicates and it becomes rather stressful.

What also doesn't help in organizing is that every time you go into a new folder, it rearranges itself.  Seriously, click on the Original album, go back, then click on the Original album again.  The pic order will be random.  It's just how yahoo is setup at the moment.  I appreciate your concern, but trust me, I'm saving you a major headache.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Well, I've been in bed for 24 hours, and am just getting back to the comp now.  On the bright side I did finally start the second season of Lagrange: Flower of Rin-ne, yay kissing!  Boo for no Muginami X Madoka because Lan's a goofball...  Oh right, being in bed 24 hours, it's nothing to worry about, just messed up sleep due to forgetting about refills for meds.

But yeah, I'll update the 2chan thread, probably another gallery update later or something.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next