Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 33 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Hmmm, this week is not looking good, I got an extra 2 hours a day at work for it, and of course since I was away from the internet on valentines day the yuri tag is still particularly heavy... Also I got Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate... So setbacks on most progress this week, but I'll still be able to provide some things here and there.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 33 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:26 pm

I'm thinking it about time for some theme months. I came up with some nifty ones while at work(book titles will give you some nice ideas). But yeah, the last one produced a lot of great content so maybe we'll make it a thing(not every month, just when I feel like I have a solid idea for one). I'm toying around with a few, trying to think which one would fit best. I'll try to make them a broad theme so anyone could participate.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Super stressful past 2 days, for different reasons... I work till Saturday... When I get my next day off I'm going to try to spend it on getting something down, as well as seeing about getting a caption folder where people can submit their own captions for points. We'll see how things tumble out.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:56 am

Side note: I feel REALLY crappy about not being able to finish a damn thing it seems.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:37 pm

I'm still pondering theme months, right now I'm pondering something for the rest of March(plus 5 or 6 days), "In like a lion, out like a lamb", which would basically mean fics about strong female heroines being turned fluffy minded sweethearts/weak minded slaves. The heroines could be strong psychically(Claudete of Queen Blades, Female Soldier of Dragon Quest, Sailor Jupiter of Sailor Moon), fierce in nature(Elina of Queen's Blade, Sailor Mars of Sailor Moon, Faris of Final Fantasy V), or both(Alena from DQV, Uranus of Sailor Moon, Celes of FF6), just some random examples. Another part of me(probably more selfish), wants fics from certain series, 2 different series a month, like Queen's Blade and Darkstalkers for example... Not sure... Also considering pic themed months that last 2 months(because I assume it might take a bit for the commision to go through). But yeah, pondering a lot of things, any thoughts on the matter?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:50 am

No thoughts, okay. But yeah, depending on what goes on tomorrow, content, or at least me doing some long overdue reading.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:14 pm

Rainday wrote:No thoughts, okay.  But yeah, depending on what goes on tomorrow, content, or at least me doing some long overdue reading.

... Everytime... But yeah, family stuff got brought up, got aggravated, couldn't sleep, worked today, came up with some fun ideas that I will now post in my idea thread.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:07 pm

I've been discussing with myself about making theme months some more, and I've decided to not do it for now. While themes can help give people a direction, they also limits the content... However, starting April I will be offering a special bonus for pic commission, with the bonus being revealed later. So look forward to that. Now, since today I might actually have some free time, I'll probably end up doing something minor. Weather that will be catching up on stories you've sent in, or updating that tumblr finally(screw tags, it takes way too much time and is daunting for me).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Rainday wrote:I've been discussing with myself about making theme months some more, and I've decided to not do it for now.  While themes can help give people a direction, they also limits the content...  However, starting April I will be offering a special bonus for pic commission, with the bonus being revealed later.   So look forward to that.  Now, since today I might actually have some free time, I'll probably end up doing something minor. Weather that will be catching up on stories you've sent in, or updating that tumblr finally(screw tags, it takes way too much time and is daunting for me).

Why do I ever say anything, I have to go and leave the comp here.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Rainday wrote:
Rainday wrote:I've been discussing with myself about making theme months some more, and I've decided to not do it for now.  While themes can help give people a direction, they also limits the content...  However, starting April I will be offering a special bonus for pic commission, with the bonus being revealed later.   So look forward to that.  Now, since today I might actually have some free time, I'll probably end up doing something minor. Weather that will be catching up on stories you've sent in, or updating that tumblr finally(screw tags, it takes way too much time and is daunting for me).

Why do I ever say anything, I have to go and leave the comp here.

HAHA! I did manage to get something read last night! DaisyHypnoPeril's VIP fic, most enjoyable and looking forward to the conclusion.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiPayaso123 Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:11 am

Regarding themed months: Well, as you can see, there might not be enough response from everyone to warrant it. How was the response for the double points for the end of last year? I didn't notice much.

The pic stuff, though, sounds like a good idea. It's a nice incentive for something that would be paid for by most, especially if it lasts 2 months.

Best of luck in your eventful life! Take it easy. We're all patient here, I assume.
MultiPayaso123
MultiPayaso123

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:00 pm

MultiPayaso123 wrote:Regarding themed months: Well, as you can see, there might not be enough response from everyone to warrant it. How was the response for the double points for the end of last year? I didn't notice much.

The pic stuff, though, sounds like a good idea. It's a nice incentive for something that would be paid for by most, especially if it lasts 2 months.

Best of luck in your eventful life! Take it easy. We're all patient here, I assume.

Actually I would consider the double points thing a success. With the pics months I'm contemplating that certain VIP galleries will have a special bonus, where if you make a exclusive pic that is in it's category you unlock it for free and still get points, though it would be with the smaller ones to help bring up their numbers.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:34 pm

I know I'm jinxing myself with this, but plans for today will be to finish updating the pixiv, and then update the tumblr. I went through hypnotism and brainwashed last night, no now all I got is evil fallen, and the tumblr post, I'll probably write up my love for the picture(aka where I express my love for a pic too much and it frightens the artist away...) but no more tagging, that shit takes too long and is hella annoying for me since I overdo it every time.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:10 am

Well, managed to do Fallen Evil, but damn did that took too long... Oh well, maybe fun times can happen tomorrow.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:07 pm

K, tumblr's updated.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Interesting, just found out that the normal end for [REDACTED PS1 GAME TITLE] is actually a relevant Bad End. Very nice, I will have to do something with this. I always thought that ending was creepy, but after grasping the true end, it all makes sense.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:09 am

Rainday wrote:Interesting, just found out that the normal end for [REDACTED PS1 GAME TITLE] is actually a relevant Bad End. Very nice, I will have to do something with this. I always thought that ending was creepy, but after grasping the true end, it all makes sense.

don't keep us hanging ! what ending ?! what game !!

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:40 am

Rainday wrote:I know I'm jinxing myself with this, but plans for today will be to finish updating the pixiv, and then update the tumblr.  I went through hypnotism and brainwashed last night, no now all I got is evil fallen, and the tumblr post, I'll probably write up my love for the picture(aka where I express my love for a pic too much and it frightens the artist away...) but no more tagging, that shit takes too long and is hella annoying for me since I overdo it every time.

If you don't tag them people will have to search manually for a specific past image which gets more frustrating when it is farther in the past and the content to search through is larger.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:
Rainday wrote:I know I'm jinxing myself with this, but plans for today will be to finish updating the pixiv, and then update the tumblr.  I went through hypnotism and brainwashed last night, no now all I got is evil fallen, and the tumblr post, I'll probably write up my love for the picture(aka where I express my love for a pic too much and it frightens the artist away...) but no more tagging, that shit takes too long and is hella annoying for me since I overdo it every time.

If you don't tag them people will have to search manually for a specific past image which gets more frustrating when it is farther in the past and the content to search through is larger.

I've kinda known this, but at the time it seemed daunting... However now that I've tried it out, I think I can do it, though it may take a while.

don't keep us hanging ! what ending ?! what game !!
It's a very complicated game that I don't look forward to trying to summarize =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:38 am

I've been lost in a pic hunt for a long while, on the bright side, found some relevant stuff, some sexy stuff, and some fetishy stuff.

http://wikimon.net/Beel_Starrmon
I like this, she's so badass and cool looking.
http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3

Found out something interesting about that Digimon Detective 2 game... Which is now in the sightings thread.

Witch Lady
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 33 You_ar10
And more such images...

Also, the "throw kiss" tag... that should be fun to browse through... Or drive me insane...
http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=%E6%8A%95%E3%81%92%E3%82%AD%E3%83%83%E3%82%B9
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Okay, the next sighting will be Project X Zone, followed by Shining Force EXA if I can find a clip.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Sun May 03, 2015 9:54 am

Does the sighting involve a character named Riemsianne la Vaes ?
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun May 03, 2015 6:25 pm

hawk-99 wrote:Does the sighting involve a character named Riemsianne la Vaes ?

Her and Cyrille. Further details today or tomorrow.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun May 03, 2015 10:20 pm

Okay, so I've fallen down a rabbit hole and have been watching Shining Force EXA because I was curious how easy the clip would be able to find... It was easy, but I found some other interesting bits, so I've just been watching this thing... Riemsianne is cool and sexy... and then I started watching the cutscene since they are all voiced and the story was sorta interesting. So yeah, I should have that up by tonight?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 06, 2015 11:28 pm

Trying to grade too many things at once, done for the night.

Also got sucked into the lovely wormhole that is TYPE-MOON.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next