Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 22 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Ehhh I really meant that in terms of "I'm watching out for this guy, too. You're not the only admin pissed off by him." But I could give that whole thing a shot (I doubt I'd remember every day though)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 22 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:40 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Ehhh I really meant that in terms of "I'm watching out for this guy, too. You're not the only admin pissed off by him." But I could give that whole thing a shot (I doubt I'd remember every day though)
Ah, sorry about that hahaha.

But yeah, I think I'll just leave the forum open until it's deleted or we find a new place.  It causes too much of a inconvenience otherwise for everyone, especially with my sleep schedule not being the best of late.  Thanks for opening it this morning though. 

That being said, if that thing comes back, we'll deal with it, but if I get to it first, I'm gonna have me some fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun~
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 22 Dark_s11
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:00 am

Updated the Touhou and Type-Moon galleries, 46 pics each strangely enough.

I still do not look forward to uploading any short comics or transformation stages, cause that shit is still crazy...  Also, I won't upload anything Madoka related until the movie airs, just because...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:39 pm

So yeah, lots of pokemon and anime for the.  However, I think the gallery is now more manageable... maybe.  At least I seem to be able to order pics and they'll stay in that order.  I am worried now that some of my uploads aren't getting through and it may be uploading pics twice instead...  But it shouldn't be too bad...  Anyway, I'll try to get some uploading action going on stuff like FF and Sailor Moon, but I want to give Sean.P some breathing room with his uploads/commissions.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Uploaded some photos to both the FF album and the FF0 album, still have a good amount more, but it shouldn't take too long.  For now, a little break, and then Sailor Moon at some point in a day or two.

Oh, and I found a comic that started out great, Rydia Vs Bog Witch...  But instead of Rydia becoming her frog girl... she went all the way...  I am greatly saddened by this...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Uploaded stuff to the Sailor Moon Album...  Now, I'll either go back and forth between Sailor Moon and Final Fantasy for a while, or try to organize some more folders like gaming.

Also, stopped by a e-cig place with someone, saw some e-hookahs and learned a little bit of the technical difference between reg cigs and e-cigs, and they call it vaporing...  Really gives me some ideas, like in games or anime that are set in the future, introducing them with nicotine or some pleasant mind controlling drug.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Been super busy today with RL stuff, on the bright side, got some more FF pics for you people, including a most recent find.   The gallery is being a bitch though, tried multiple times to delete one image because I had the colored version too, but it didn't want to cooperate...  Also, I HAVE NO CLUE HOW IT ORGANIZES NEW PICS!  I can arrange the order afterwords, but at first I thought it was alphabetic...  However, that was quickly disproven as nylon is now the first pic the gallery...  Which is nice, but it just puts me into further confusion on wtf it is doing...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Hey its been awhile I just wanted to see how things were going around here. Hope everything is okay. Smile

Also, Lightning Returns needs to come out:
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 22 Bzxurt11
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 am

I've heard... mixed things about the ending... But nothing I care to go into detail about.

Also, I'm just gonna drop this here...
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1560229?tags=parent%3A1559868
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:15 pm

I've heard mostly good things about the game but Its hard to tell when it comes to FF fans. I just want to dress up lightning in all those sexy outfits Wink

One of my favorite pics from the Hentai Angel Blade
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 22 Previe10
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:54 pm

BohemianIncubus96 wrote:I've heard mostly good things about the game but Its hard to tell when it comes to FF fans. I just want to dress up lightning in all those sexy outfits Wink

One of my favorite pics from the Hentai Angel Blade
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 22 Previe10
That gives me a idea...   A thread in the Psychology of all this... board discussing your favorite or ideal slave outfits.  It couldn't be a poll because of the various taste, but you could make multiple entries highlighting various uniforms and everybody sighting their own reasons for liking the same outfit.  It sounds like fun to me =)

Also, since it has been MORE THAN 2 MONTHS since that litigation has been up filed, I think apathy has won the day in our favor.  As in, they aren't going shut us down because A) They saw the litigation, but didn't give a fuck or B) They decided to get to it later and never did, so YAY!  The days of living in fear are over~!  Which basically means I will try to kick up more activity and work on missing pics in the VIP forum, 2chan post returning, along with more sightings and various other things, and posting pics in the group...  SO yay~  Also, Rico said he wanted to commission some stuff for me, so I'll try to work that out with him too.  Also also, please feel free to join me in such stuff =)

Or they're just gonna delete it on New Years day just to spite us, but I'll be backing things up so Razz
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

I'd say go ahead and make the thread I'll post on it ASAP.

Money been tight due to Xmas and other personal projects to afford commissions for the time being but I'll defiantly am more than willing to do some other projects to help the community.
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:46 pm

I wish I could commission stuff, but I'm like a thousand types of broke.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Oh no, I didn't mean commissions doods, I just meant int general stuff, like sightings and junk.  Hell, even just posting thoughts and stuff is enough.  I understand money is tight around this time of course =)

As for me, I haven't had a lot of free time today, so I haven't been able to take any steps myself.  I'll try to do some pic uploading to the group tomorrow, and throw down some thoughts on outfits.  As for today, all I can do is set up the 2chan threads of the week.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Updated Sailor Moon a little bit...  Stuff happened today that kinda zapped me, so I won't be doing much else today.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:26 pm

...  You know, I may not have rested well in the past 24 hours...  But I have come to the conclusion THAT IT IS AGAINST JAPANESE LAW TO SALE A CORRUPTION DOUJIN PRODUCT WITHOUT SOME FORM OF PENIS OR PHALLIC OBJECT/TENTACLE...  That has to be it...   That explains why the only pure yuri corruption thing to come from there was that FREE Sailor Moon doujin with Clowndoll...  Either that or everybody is super hungry for the dick...  Like a black hole that just screams "JAM IT IN", "LICK IT", "SUCK IT" over and over in the distorted voices of broken or crazed mad men.

Ugh, sorry...  Just need to vent about that a few times when we could have orgies of lesbians corrupting with kissing all over the heroine withering form...  Or scissoring to climax where the good is absorbed as the evil floods in... Or forcing a heroine to eat you out and she becomes addicted to it...  Or knowing just the right spots to caress and tweak that she makes the heroine powerless...  And of course evil breast milk that taste so good you can't pull away, or hell, even grinding together so hard that the evil latex begins coating the heroine...  I'm not saying all corruption doujins in japan need to be pure yuri, but it's like 0.00001% of the market right now.  We also get some nice corruption pics of course, on occasion, but anything in the doujin market is flooded with those things.

Has a little bit more variety than "jam it in to one or all of these three holes".

Purification time
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 22 Homura10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:38 pm

If I have time to day I'll try to update a lot, mostly gaming news from Nintendo, but also a old sighting that I feel everyone needs to be aware of.  It's more of a artist thread a guess, one that use to do 3DCG and has moved on to drawing his own doujins, along with even making a game(I wonder how many will guess it).  Now there are chances that I might not have the time, because I am going to see the Mythbusters live as a early Christmas present ^__^  But I'll try my hardest.

But as a tease, here's this(make sure to scroll)
http://senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
*giggle* ... boobies
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Going to try to do a album update...  Not sure which at the moment... Anime, Originals, Precure, Final Fantasy, Street Fighter-Dark Stalker, or Monster Girls.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:27 pm

K, uploaded all the super heroine stuff, and the Rayearth stuff that I had left.  Yay.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:57 am

Merry Christmas to all, and happy holidays/days off to some.  I decided to do something a little special that backfired...  Basically uploaded some nice relevant content for FF that just popped up, but it gave me a error and caused it to duplicate, and I can't delete anything it seems, so FUN.  Also, Nintendo e-shop being down all day did not help.  That and a horrid losing streak in HearthStone because A) I have not played as long as some of the other people and thus don't have god tier cards.  I eventually decided to scrap some epics that were useless to me to fill out my hunter deck.  Oh, sorry, game talk, but yeah, stayed up all night in order to get something to work right =)  Don't worry about me, I'm going to bed soon, so just enjoy the holidays.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:46 am

Merry Christmas Rainday. It's sad when you want to do something nice but backfired, that's usually make people stop doing the good thing -.- I always enjoy your update, although i didn't reply to each post :p

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Cio wrote:Merry Christmas Rainday. It's sad when you want to do something nice but backfired, that's usually make people stop doing the good thing -.- I always enjoy your update, although i didn't reply to each post :p
Ah, you know me, can't stop won't stop.  At least when it comes to pic collecting.  I had an idea of something to do for New Years...  But I can't remember it.  I think it was updating the Precure album with some nice pics.  I've been asleep since 3 of yesterday, I think...  I had a brief intermission around 10-12 where I watched some eps of Girl's High, but after that I went back to sleep till 7 this morning, so my sense of time is a little off still, as well as my mind.

Also, thanks guys for appreciating my efforts =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:24 am

Oh, now I remember, it was Nintendo.   But I could probably do both or something.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:42 pm

New Years is coming...

So the uploading will commence!  First Target, NINTENDO!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:27 pm

The reason I put off Nintendo for so long is ALL THOSE FIRE EMBLEM CORRUPTION SEQUENCES!  I'm not going to order them tonight, however I did go and order Sean's lovely Poison Ivy X Samus comic.

Also If you have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to uploads, apply here and I'll approve you(as long as you are 18+ and say something like "I'm from the Charmed Forum" and not stuff that a bot would do...), because I'll be on most of the night, so you'll be approve in less than a hour, if not shorter.
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ricobanderas9/info

Next up is some original works in a little while.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next