Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 12 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Went on a mad Pixiv binge, some of it's relevant, most of it probably isn't. But it's still sexy or sweet as hell.

To make a little amends for it, I wrote another good chunk for the fic since I was in a good mood. Came up with a interesting indoctrination method. This first one is going to be quite wordy, focusing on gentle coercing hypnosis(after the overpowering by sex) that will turn out rather well I feel. Though I will have another be more conflict driven, and another still more overpowering.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 12 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:48 am

Got a little more writing done, some watching too. Probably get more done if I wasn't so tired from staying up so late...

Let's see, what in the news... Oh, while it may not be relative to most(as it often is), for those that recall Ayane's Training Dummy costume from DOA:U(in case not,
http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Ayane/Outfit_Catalogues?file=AyaneDOAUC20.jpg
http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Ayane/Outfit_Catalogues?file=DOAUayane_cos20.jpg ), it appears Kasumi will be getting one in DOA5
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/14/dead-or-alive-5-plus-has-new-ways-to-train-serious-fighters/

I've always liked that outfit, for one it's a sexy bodysuit with a eye blocking futuristic looking helmet... It almost makes them look like some type of sexy robot... Or maybe curious ninja that decided to test new combat suits for Helena, only to be programmed by them to become docile slaves and bodyguards...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Also, JESUS CHRIST, 50+ new group members in less than two days.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Where were they posted to?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:32 pm

g.e-hentai.

As for how I feel, well, I'm always up for spreading the love so to say... However, I am a tad upset that the only ones I'm only partially credited in are ones that I put title cards in, and even then in the title of the album I'm ignored... Still, we have attracted some talents it seems form this. I know our friend isn't the most comfortable with this, but seems fine.

I also feel a tad uncomfortable with the fact that the group hasn't gotten much loving recently... So there is that. Also, the state of the gallery... I kinda want to try changing the special galleries to have 0's in front and hope that fixes the bug... But even after that I still have a ton of collecting to do from pixiv that I've been putting off... So yeah, happy, yet nervous.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:56 pm

... This is just some weird coincidence... right?
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=30230389

Also, this
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=33828299

Lastly, here's something that I found last night, quite lovely.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1364180
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1364181
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Okay, just got done with Senran Kagura episode 8, and that ending! It looks like it could be hypnosis, but it could also be a look of fear... I'll have to wait to find out in the next episode, but still, Haruna in the last episode seemed very keen on building up her puppets. She might even have ambitions for her sexy teacher as well according to episode 7. I'm going to hope for it will all my might~ For those curious as to what I'm baballing about.
http://www.funimation.com/senran-kagura/videos
Episode 8- 21:12-22:02

Oh yeah, reason for short or lack of updates is playing catch up in Tera with my friends.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:53 am

Rainday wrote:Okay, just got done with Senran Kagura episode 8, and that ending! It looks like it could be hypnosis, but it could also be a look of fear... I'll have to wait to find out in the next episode, but still, Haruna in the last episode seemed very keen on building up her puppets. She might even have ambitions for her sexy teacher as well according to episode 7. I'm going to hope for it will all my might~ For those curious as to what I'm baballing about.
http://www.funimation.com/senran-kagura/videos
Episode 8- 21:12-22:02

Oh yeah, reason for short or lack of updates is playing catch up in Tera with my friends.

I see...potential Smile
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Yep, next episode confirmed it, I'll try to throw up a section for it and Fate/Stay Night tonight or tomorrow. Just so busy with Tera and thing >_< Speaking of which, I got to the Elin village, and the fox girl princess apparently likes to mix hypnotic potions and use them quite often on people. You even get to use one on her sister. Also, there is lots of EC and MC in the Academy, all with cute jester witches and sexy sorceresses.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:45 am

And I can't play Tera on my desktop... frame rate...

*cries*
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:16 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:And I can't play Tera on my desktop... frame rate...

*cries*

Have you tired lowering lighting, graphics, and shadows, those are the big chuggers usually, especially the lighting. Oh, but don't play on 0/1 in graphics, that is just suck and looks like a very early RPG.

But yeah, busy busy busy. Things I need to do at some point...

A) Create a Senran Kagura topic because of that scene and describe how wonderful what follows is(the hypnosis scene is light, but then Haruka shows up and puts the moves on her for the rest of the episode, I haven't seen this weeks but I have seen a gif involving what looks to be some bath time fun).

B) Create a Fate/Stay Night topic, just dealing with the anime since there are convenient clips of the scenes thanks to Hypnotang.

C) Write
D) Upload pics

I might want to create some captions for the newer members, but I feel that would draw away from my current project, however it has become quite clear to me that I'm not going to have time for that for a while it seems and not providing anything does kinda give off the appearance of it being dead...

If only I could conscript people into uploading things for me. People use to upload, then I became one of the few who actually did, and then when I fell no one really took up the torch... But yeah, if anyone wants to go through my pixiv and DA stuff and upload the relevant stuff, even if it's just a few things, to the group, that would be fucking awesome. If I could, I would offer points, but I haven't delved into that system and that is probably something better left to Rico.

Now, I'm off to catch up on my anime. Vividred Operation is turning out really nicely(watched the Beach episode not too long ago and Himawari and Wakaba are quickly looking like a pairing, and apparently in episode 8 or 9 it goes even further, and it's not light stuff either, this is from the people who made Strike Witches so Sanya X Elia levels of yuri~).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Okay, so I found the source of that sexy villainess that cropped up in the 2chan threads thanks heavily to Generic_entity for identifying the series(I knew that art style look familiar, but the character who was the focus looked out of place with the rest of the cast that I had seen). Threw up a relevant pic in the FF7 section. I also stumbled upon something from the Lord of Shadows DS game and threw up a topic. I was going to throw up the Fate/Stay Night topic, but then I realized that if I did it, I would want to get it all organized with every minuscule detail(SakuraXCaster in the anime, UBW movie(which I just got on Blu-ray for $20) anything that happened in the games, Carnival Phantasm, Extra... and a bunch of other misc stuff)... So I decided to put that off for now.

Most of my time has been lost in yuri pics and villainess pics on pixiv, and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. OMG it combines the lore from MGS and the stylish slashing from platinum to make a game that is such greatness~! Stealth killing and chopping people up is fun too. And I just beat Monsoon, that fight, BADASS!

Now I'm off to comb the Sailor Moon section on DA for anything and go back to playing Revengeance.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Revengeance is awesome. Very Happy

Just a warning, though: if you don't have parrying down, the final boss on Normal is going to give you a bad time.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:01 pm

I can say there isn't a lot of femdom in Carnival Phantasm, for better or worse.

(Though there is a hilarious segment of Fate/Stay Night's Caster being a Saber otaku, having a ton of Saber-related merchandise which... Disturbs those around her, to say the least. That's as close as it gets though.)

Then again, I'm one who is always looking for more played-for-humor-and-sexy MC stuff so

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Damn, I didn't comb the Sailor Moon section for a month... Luckily I found some nice stuff, as well as two nice pictures of Esmeraude.

Also, yes, that final boss was freaking hard >_< The problem with parrying that I seem to have is I do it too soon. That and I haven't bothered to learn my techniques(except for evasive slash, but that's easy).

Yes, it's just mostly the Caster stuff, which is just adorable. There are a few things in the opening too, like how Caster wants the Saber Lily(which is possibly a throw to Nasu and Gen's talk about how is Saber was her Servant then that would be the result) and Sion's use of her thread... Though that should probably be kept to Tsukihime. I think Ciel and Hisui used a little hypno too...

On a side note, I just beat the Berserker on Rani's route in Fate/Extra. Mother of god was that a hard freaking fight, but's it's to be expected because of the "Servant". The ending was really nice too. I hope that Servant makes a return in CCC since Gatou does.

Also, big thanks to Lazydue1234 for uploading to the group.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:12 am

Admin wrote:What's your pixiv name again?

"swacorpse", though I have a link to it on the first page of this thread(which hopefully works).

I was gonna try to have bookmarked tags appear... but yeah, that doesn't work how I thought it would at all... Can't have any easy way to organize things *grumble*

On another non-relevant Vividred yuri note, I love these pics so much...

1) Wakaba X Himawari is such win and this pic just multiplies it for me
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34507765

2) And here's "bad" girl Rei getting some loving from everyone, it's truly what she deserves ;-; For being Rei is lonely suffering
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34453633
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Admin wrote:I'm confused where are the esmer and sailor monn pics?

Those would be on DA, on the first two pages as of now(there's also one with Esmeruade chloroforming Sailor Moon that I favorited a while back, but sleepy-comics is the artist and I have some recent Sailor Moon pics favorited by them). You can also find that link on the first page of this thread.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Rainday wrote:

Also, big thanks to Lazydue1234 for uploading to the group.

Cool
you're welcome
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:31 pm

You know that point where ideas you've been a proponent of get corrupted and twisted into things that kill a part inside you... Yeah... Excuse me for a second...

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 12 Ohgodwhat
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:51 pm

I want to say yes, but I think I need context.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:59 pm

The context is the new thread I just put up. I'm sure some people will enjoy it, but... UUUUGH!

I can't... I just can't bring myself to say anything nice about it... So I guess I'll say nothing at all.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:03 pm

In things that don't make me feel like I've had a ancient relic forced into me that is incompatible and causes me to vomit forth a very large puddle of blood... This
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34601987

It's a story with two modern day songstress mikos and their battle against evil spirits... Like a large breasted lesbian crab girl that smoother's one with her boobs and bubbles making them powerless.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Sounds like you still need a bit more cheering up. Not a story, but maybe a suggestive image should help-

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/17/49/75/42/morris10.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:27 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Sounds like you still need a bit more cheering up. Not a story, but maybe a suggestive image should help-

It does indeed, maybe even a small caption if I can break from Rising long enough.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Rainday wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:Sounds like you still need a bit more cheering up. Not a story, but maybe a suggestive image should help-

It does indeed, maybe even a small caption if I can break from Rising long enough.

Hmm, come to think about it, that wouldn't be such a bad idea. You posted a few images a while back that I wanted to caption. They'd be easy enough to do, would provide the newer group members for what they came for, and would help me start uploading again.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next