Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 32 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Sorry I've been quite this week, things have been complicated, but for the most part they have settled out.  But yeah, I'm going to try to finish some stuff I've seemingly abandoned(like FFVI sighting, Sailor Moon Caption, sightings, among other things).  

Also, I got something interesting  for Christmas that I nearly forgot about, a MasterCard gift card worth $25.  Now, while normally this would be something nice to add to my funds which are normally meager. However since I now have a job and with  actual income, I thought about doing something fun with it, that being using it for a group commission~  Of what it will be, I'm not sure yet(though I have plenty ideas), as well as when.  There will be some planning and detail hassing out among other things.  As for the artist I plan to use, I'm thinking about keeping it to members of this group(and thus know how to draw that perfect hypnotized look =) ).  But yeah, we'll see how things work out, though I do have my eye on something by ShadowedNavi if available.  
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 32 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Rainday wrote:a MasterCard gift card worth $25

Should've just given you cash, considering the atrociously high activation fees, and all the other inconveniences of using prepaid credit cards...

Sorry, but I worked in retail for 6 years. Those things are absolute bullcrap.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:04 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:a MasterCard gift card worth $25

Should've just given you cash, considering the atrociously high activation fees, and all the other inconveniences of using prepaid credit cards...

Sorry, but I worked in retail for 6 years. Those things are absolute bullcrap.

Hmm, I'll keep that in mind, still a good amount in my debit account...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:26 pm

If you are able to immediately empty it (ALL of it) into something else through online means, awesome. Just saying as someone that has handled them so many times, actually taking them to be used "wherever Mastercard is accepted" can be inconvenient to everybody if you don't keep proper track of what's on it (when you have people getting $100.00 cards, that is much more likely to become an issue).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:02 pm

Ugh, and I've been dead all week ;-; I usually wind up drained after work, but I should be getting use to it and having more energy soon(that and stopping staying up 30+ hours). Sunday was going to be good, but then I got wrapped into fixing something and yard work... Well, hopefully if I start early when I get off work should improve things... In the meantime, time to catch up on pics.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Rainday wrote:Ugh, and I've been dead all week ;-; I usually wind up drained after work, but I should be getting use to it and having more energy soon(that and stopping staying up 30+ hours).  Sunday was going to be good, but then I got wrapped into fixing something and yard work...  Well, hopefully if I start early when I get off work should improve things...  In the meantime, time to catch up on pics.

... Or not because while I went to go see a movie pixiv has slowed to a crawl. Fuck.

Well, anyway, I'll try to get something done tomorrow since today has already left me. Wish me luck...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:43 am

Random complaint: Thing that make me want to stab on pixiv.

"Hey, I draw really good yuri art and often release it in batch.  Oh, I guess I'll throw some futa near the end and not tag it, because hey, it's pretty much the same thing right?"
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 32 I_will10

Random song: GO GREEN RANGER GO!
https://youtu.be/PN5iuWla4xY
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Things to do today,
For certain:
browse EC pixiv tags, update tumbler, work on uploading another "small" gallery,

Possible:
Provide a long over due update the the forum bestiary, update a sighting, provide feedback to a recently submitted yahoo group VIP1 fic

Future:
Update some sightings with pics, get back to captioning/pic writing, post some sightings, more updates to bestiary, and overcoming my nerves and promoting on places like hypnohub.

Oh, I got my subject matter for the commission in mind. Now it's just scene details, positioning, and then contacting the artist. I won't spoil the content as I want to make it a surprise(though I'm thinking of a number of ways).

Also I seem to jinx myself every time I provide a time frame family matters keep coming up that keep me away from the computer, but today it's just me so onward to victory~!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:00 am

Rainday wrote:Things to do today,
For certain:
browse EC pixiv tags, update tumbler, work on uploading another "small" gallery,

ACCOMPLISHMENT!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:18 pm

I won't be able to do much today or tomorrow most likely, but the next thing I want to work on is a monster entry and then finishing a caption. I wish I could do something today but I'm leaving soon and the other comp doesn't have any of my files(and my usb drive is at the other house). But yeah, more content coming this weekend? However I do know a bunch of stuff is coming up... Agh.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:06 pm

Currently trying to figure out why 27 new members have joined in the past 2 days... Anybody have a clue(like 1 of the 27 people who joined)?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:13 am

well can't account for all 27 but someone posted a story here and linked it to process-productions forum

http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showpost.php?p=744158&postcount=2613

someone posted a reply saying he registered to read the story , so that is one out of 27

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:20 am

singory wrote:well can't account for all 27 but  someone posted a story here and linked it to  process-productions forum

http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showpost.php?p=744158&postcount=2613

someone posted a reply saying  he registered to read the story , so that is one out of 27

That could very well be the thing. It is a great story and very worth it, as well as all out other stories of course~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:39 pm

Geez, with this pleasant swell of new members I feel like I should do something tonight. I'll probably end up uploading another gallery. Maybe working on something.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:34 am

Picked up my thumb drive just in case, but I have tomorrow off so I should have some time for something. Hopefully it won't be on catch up, because switching houses all the time doesn't leave much time...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:40 pm

Getting back to the Atsugessho caption. I took a long break from this one, but on the brightside, I've been watching a lot of Sailor Moon, so hopefully Usagi will come off as really in character.  This is also the one that I went "fuck it, no Esmeraude trying to impress Diamond, just make her Queen Bee of the Black Moon Clan with world domination lesbian desires", so that part will be pretty out of character... Haha...  But yeah, just something I wanted to do instead of beating around the bush all the time.  Proof reading now, making changes, I still got a ways to go though and need to do more pages, but I've gotten the setup out of the way so now it's onward to the seduction/brainwashing!

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 32 Let_s_10

Edit: Hmm, using a new method to translate hypnotic voice into text, hopefully it comes up a natural and not bothersome...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Today was both good and bad... Good in that I got to support yuri manga by buying Citrus vol1 and "Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry Blossom Pink" collection. The latter is buy the person who did the popular Girlfriends yuri manga, the former has been popular for a while and has finally come stateside. So yay for that. Also got some stuff posted for ChaosoverlordZ, so enjoy that everyone.

As for the bad... I saw a piece of my childhood pretty much paved over, which made me what to hurl for most of the day.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:28 pm

I've had a series of bad days, spent most of my time yesterday trying to get a new phone.  Got a bad sleep, and now am fighting off some minor head congestion, which just killed me at work, and is making me sad now.  But among the bad there was good, large paycheck and P5 trailer.  Now to try to recover some more and actually resume writing tomorrow.  I still have the fire but life keeps trying to douse it out like a bitch...

Oh, and I found this.
https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/

Please include the choice for a female sempai so my dream can be realized ;-;
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:53 pm

day 2 of head congestion, now worse than before, with hacking cough!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Things that suck when your brain is full of gunk, remembering to do something, going up to open a tab, and then going...

Seriously though this is not being fun because my mind feels like it's shambling down a small dark corridor. Still, the hacking is gone and most of everything else is alright, so, improvement.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Day 3, my mind works more... but my body is weaker... ugh.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Rainday wrote:Day 3, my mind works more... but my body is weaker... ugh.

Ok, turns out I've been on conflicting medications, which has been causing my mind not to work so well, so I'm never ever taking that again.  But yeah, incapacitated for another day until that at least works it's way out of my body.  So yeah, that's the cause of some(but not most) of my recent strangeness.  

But yeah, technical side effect name is "Confusion"... fuck me I am actually inflicted with a STATUS CONDITION, and yeah, going through this, I can see why it first popped up in rpgs and kept with them. I could see how it would cause friend and foe to be hard to figure out. You have bad dreams about friends being mean to you, can't really think straight and at a less efficient level, and your mind feels like it's in a lopsided bubble.

Edit:
Maybe I'll be able to benefit from this in some strange way, at least when it comes to writing the mental state of someone hit with Confusion.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:51 pm

And I'm finally on the road to recovery. I can think somewhat clearly again as well! So yay~ Maybe tomorrow I can actually write something.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Took a little vacation outside of town for once with the family, and spent way too much money on anime figurines and models~(I come from an area that lacks such shops). I got a mini Sailor Pluto, a red and black Baund-Doc, a 1/144 HG LaGowe(aka that dog mech from SEED piloted by desert general and his hot wife) a FFX-2 pin of Yuna's gunner artwork(triggered an idea), and a nicely sized figurine of Maka Albarn from SOUL EATER.

But yeah. Now I'm back, time to check stuff while I transfer stuff over to my new 3ds...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Ok, I think I addressed everything, now I need to catch up on pics, transfer my 3ds data, and unwind from my trip.

Things on the docket for this week, start reading Daisy's fic that was submitted to VIP1, read MultiPayaso123 MMGQ, continue catching up on pics, and get back to captioning.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next