Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 21 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:13 am

I hope so, I always get nervous the closer to the deadline.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 21 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Okay, just finished up all the idea threads(aside from DoubleEdged's who is taking care of it)...  except for mine...  The fun begins...

Then after that I'm probably gonna double check some stuff, grab the ""Well... that's something" dump" thread, then send a email to Rico telling him I got everything backed up, breath a heavy sigh of relief and lament over how we won't be able to easily discuss stuff for a while, then this thread and the whole forum will enter a slumber until Rico finds a suitable new host... In the meantime I upload the sample pics and the sightings stuff to the group...  and then I can finally rest in the boundary and play some pokemon for a long while...

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 21 Dsfun10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:37 am

Unfortunately, the most reliable/troll-proof solution may be to rent hosting from an adult-content-friendly source and install a forum over that.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:35 pm

So... this is the last day...  Rico has decided to let them delete it instead so there are 9 hours left...  Hmmm.  Well I uploaded the Atsugessho pic to the new forum samples to the basic group(the one I talked about eons back).  Also, if you are going to join the group, please have a comment relating to the group in your request.

Well, I got stuff to do today, so I wish you all well.  I'll be keeping a watchful eye on everyone so any questions or comments on photos and such I'll be sure to answer.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:05 am

...   Any moment now...  God I hate suspense.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:15 am

...  So... huh...  The deadline is past, the forum is still up, are they taking their time?  Will they get to it tomorrow?  Has it been put into a new queue?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Well, this is awkward as hell.  I'm going to have to do some research on this.  Rico hasn't said anything to me about any emails from them or what not, and it said that if we didn't remove such content, we would be deleted at the end of the countdown...  But we're still here and the countdown is gone from the administration panel...

Huh...  Well I'm gonna do some research into the help forums of forumnation after I get some stuff done.  I'm not saying the coast is clear by any means though.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Ugh.  I've been spending most of my time searching through the forumnation website for various topics that describes what goes on with litigation...  And that did not work out for me.  I couldn't find any solid topic that described what happens after litigation has passed.  One thing that I read is that we may have a long time left(25 days+) with a random deletion...

I kinda want to throw up a topic myself so I can get a direct answer, but that feels like painting a bullseye on the forum.  So, hmmmmm...  I mean, having more time is not a bad thing, but I still feel we need to change providers if possible so we can avoid having our fate being put in jeopardy by one disgruntled member.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:53 am

So, I found out what happens in the 3rd Madoka movie. I am not going to say a god damn thing.
Here are the theater listening for the english release(subs I assume).
http://madokamagicausa.com/rebellion/

You may want to be extra careful on my pixiv.  Also, I recommend you don't do what I did which was dig too deep because I saw a image and then OH GOD
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 21 Freaki10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  creativerealms Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:34 pm

We are still here? Well of course we are here I am posting.
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Rainday wrote:You know, maybe I'm being a little hard on the kid.  Then again, maybe I would of been nicer to him if he wasn't such a pompous spoiled jerk of a fink that tired to take down the forum built by everyone just to get back at me, harassed Rico via email, pushed his philosophy where it wasn't wanted twice in a row, didn't accept that he was banned and created 5 accounts to get around it to spam his message here and in the yahoo group that me and DoubleEdged had to deal with all night until I banned his IP which he then somehow got around so we had to stop new members from joining the forum entirely so we wouldn't have his constant slosh of bullshit to put up with, complained to Rico again through DA about it, and then made it so I had to go through the forum and back up everyone's stuff for nights and nights to make sure no ones work was lost because of him.  You know, just maybe.

At least now his harassment has stopped, but only because I had to build a 10 foot steel wall around everything.
A Troll like that just to be ignored to get stopped. Because he didn't have the balls to deal with the problems and won't reflect to his fault. He is only a kid (or a kid in grown up body) that still think everything he do is right. Many forumotion is more xxx than this, but in this case, we just need to seek another place that allow such content.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:26 pm

We're still here? Hooray!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Since we're in this odd type of limbo state I should probably get the word out to the group and inform them...  But if I do go ahead with such a thing I will have to do a few things.  #1 being issuing a warning any content submitted might not be backed up.  I mean, I'll back up every new relevant post or sighting I can(it shouldn't be bad at all), but there's a chance that someone could post something and before I get to it the whole forum could be deleted without warning. #2 Random deletion does not make a good posting environment.  Such a awkward limbo.
Rubyfruit
We're still here? Hooray!
Sorta kinda, we can be gone any day, but it may take a month.  Since we're trying to migrate to someplace that will be stable for us, it's more like we're in limbo.  Right now we are effectively the walking dead
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 21 Eh_he_10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:12 pm

Posted some stuff in Yugioh, Digimon, and a good portion in Pokemon since I got no Halloween surprise.  Also, if you haven't, make sure to check out some of Nomura's artwork for the FF5 monster girls in this thread.
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t267-ff7-picture-of-jemnezmy-from-an-unlikely-source#3125

OOOOooooh goddess...  I might have to made a Madoka thread the more I think it over...  The art is delivering...  Unfortunately I do not have solid info(no youtube uploads of just the scene(or any of it), no pics, nothing).  All I have is the Madoka wiki that states that "something" happens, though there's no solid theory as to why that something happens.  That's all I can say without giving it away.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  creativerealms Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:31 pm

While believe I said this before it is worth repeating. I just want to thank you for all the work you do for the group and the board. I know I couldn't handle the pressure. Yeah thanks for backing up everything important from these boards.

Last edited by creativerealms on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Thank you for your sentiment.

Oh, I would like to say I'm sorry for not updating the 2chan thread...  It's just I feel hesitant to do so when I feel I might be being monitored, considering the content on such boards is, well... ... ...  It runs a risky gambit at times.  I should probably remove the link on the first page at some point too.  Luckily, I don't have to worry about any other links in that thread since they expire.  

I've been checking the admin panel on occasion, but I don't really have any news to report.   We're still in limbo, the current litigation is still "Open".

I have considered re-enabling join-ability so people can view more content(If you are a basic member, can you view the completed missions forum?  I haven't been able to test this myself)...  But I know as soon as I do, that thing will be back and will be creating a mess that I don't have the time for.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:32 pm

I'm really tired of this limbo state so I did everything I could to try to speed up this litigation.  I went ahead and removed the 2chan board link, but the directions to get there are still up.  I'm also going to open up the forum again though I will turn off joining ability when I'm away or going to bed(a precaution so I don't have anything unpleasant for me when I get to the computer).  So, what this means is you can join 2pm-1am Eastern basically.  I'm sorry for these times.  Also, a majority of my time will be spent on pic browsing/Pokemon while I'm up, it's just my daily routine and Pokemon has taken up a lot of my time, because, well, POKEMON!  I would love to spend some time doing ideas, sightings, but for right now it's mostly Pokemon. 

Also, again, I would like to remind you that anything submitted currently might not be backed up(because the forum could be deleted before I get to it).  Also, I cannot guarantee any points will be received because, like the case before, it could be deleted before Rico get's to it, and he has a rather busy schedule.  Other than that, have fun and don't be rude~
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 21 Dark_s10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Admin wrote:Honestly it seems like they don't really care.

Woop woop.
Yeah, I basically filed a late counter report to the one made, and deleted the thread that was the "proof".  So if anything is gonna happen, it should be soon.  Still, I really don't like living on burrowed time.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:16 pm

well until that time comes I'll just be lurking over here so let me know if you need anything ok.
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 pm

LazyAlex wrote:well until that time comes I'll just be lurking over here so let me know if you need anything ok.
K, thanks dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:17 am

I'm here if you need me, too.
Meanwhile, I'll go back to lurking for the time being.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:26 am

Rubyfruit wrote:I'm here if you need me, too.
Meanwhile, I'll go back to lurking for the time being.
K as well, thank you as well.

Welp, it's way past closing time, but I'm still up because I went to /u/ to try to find out a simple answer, and ended up going into several threads instead.

I'll be closing up shortly, and the opening time may be a little off because I got a little yard work to do.
In the meantime, please enjoy this Scar
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 21 Scar10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Okay, open!  Sorry about that, I got a little OCD last night and didn't get to sleep till 7, then I spent some time with the family.  I'm thinking about just going back to keeping it on, unpleasant thing be damned.  That would be better for everyone else, and if that thing comes back, it only proves that it's super obsessive and depraved. 

As an apology, colored Scar!

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 21 Scar10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Rainday wrote:Okay, open!  Sorry about that, I got a little OCD last night and didn't get to sleep till 7, then I spent some time with the family.  I'm thinking about just going back to keeping it on, unpleasant thing be damned.  That would be better for everyone else, and if that thing comes back, it only proves that it's super obsessive and depraved.
Hey, don't forget, you're not alone here. It's a moderation team now.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:51 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:Okay, open!  Sorry about that, I got a little OCD last night and didn't get to sleep till 7, then I spent some time with the family.  I'm thinking about just going back to keeping it on, unpleasant thing be damned.  That would be better for everyone else, and if that thing comes back, it only proves that it's super obsessive and depraved.
Hey, don't forget, you're not alone here. It's a moderation team now.
Well, I can say this, I can take care of closing time easy.  If you can take care of opening it up, that would be just dandy =)

You simply go to the admin panel, click the Users and Groups tab, under Users go to Users Options, then go down to the forth option which is Allow New Members, check yes, and then click save.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next