Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 4 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  Aggra Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:54 pm

B, since D sounds too obvious. Very Happy

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 4 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Aggra wrote:B, since D sounds too obvious. Very Happy

I'm actually in complete agreement with this.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:03 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Aggra wrote:B, since D sounds too obvious. Very Happy

I'm actually in complete agreement with this.

Thirded. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:17 pm

B for now. Not really a fan of the ganguro look
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:19 pm

A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:46 pm

Personally D but B could end just as badly.....

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:31 am

As fun as the gyaru life seemed, Celtica wasn't about to forget her mission. "Let's just do what the rest of 'em are doing, wait a little." she whispered to Bullet, though still in character in case someone could somewhat hear her. Bullet nodded, and the two went over to converse with some of the lackeys. They made sure to to still be able to see the Yamanba though. The girl they beat up had been brought over to the monster and they were waking her up.

"Guh...what happened...?" the swimsuit clad girl said groggily as the Yamanba smirked and got up. "Looks like you've been having a rough time, I hope my girls didn't hurt you too bad." she said smugly. The girl glared at the apparent boss of these gyaru. "Are you the one whose been causing trouble here?" she asked, seeming to care more about that than her own capture.

This made the Yamanba laugh. "A selfless girl, how rich. Listen up bitch, you should only care about two people. Yourself..." the monster said as she cupped her chin and moved in closer. "...and your boss~" she added before going in. Her pearly white lips stole a deep kiss from the lips of the woman, whose eyes widened with surprise.

That surprise soon changed to lust as the monster's prey instinctively moved one hand down to rub her crotch region, a lustful heat welling up extremely fast. Celtica would watch as before her eyes the woman's skin turned a lovely bronze, tanning near instantly. Her hair bleached out into a blondish color and by now she was very into the kiss the monster was giving her. Muffled moans escaped out of her mouth and her eyes rolled back from bliss.

Some of the other gyaru were watching lustfully as well. "Fuck, the boss is so hot when she's bitching up a girl~" "Yeah, I'm wet just watching~" "Nobody's hotter than the boss~" a few of them moaned out, all completely dedicated to the monster. When the kiss finally broke, the girl had the same kind of expression on her own face. It had been hard to tell during the kiss, but the girl's face had been coated in makeup too. Thick mascara, silver lipstick, some sharp eye liner and blue eye shadow had all been applied during the makeout session.

"What the fuck was I thinking? There's no goin' against the boss." the girl said with a smirk, her tone just as crude as the others. In some ways Celtica was impressed, enslaving a headstrong girl like that in a single kiss was definitely worthy of praise. At the same time that skill made her a major threat. If Celtica recalled correctly, her long nails could also be used as corruptive weapons too.

With that fun complete the gang members spread out to do their own things in the warehouse. While Celtica and Bullet were deciding on what to do, the new recruit came up to them. "Eh? Need something?" Bullet asked. "Just wanted to chat with the girls who beat the shit outta me. Relax, I'm not mad or anything. I should be glad, I'm was a fuckin' moron before the boss fixed me up!" she said with a laugh.

Celtica shrugged. "Not like we did it alone. Good girls ain't shit when you gang up on them. I guess I'm glad to see another makeup wearing face around though~" Celtica grinned. The girl laughed at that. "The name's Nozomi by the way, sometime we'll need to bash some lame knight skulls or somethin'." she said, laughing as she went off to have some fun with the other gyarus.

With the place swarming with very dedicated gyaru, fighting against the Yamanba here might be a bad idea. It was at times like this that Celtica had wished she taken a Cleansing Sphere or two from Valeria, they might have worked well against the gyaru though that was untested. Regardless, the Yamanba was here in their sights and they needed to decide what to do.

A. Try to lure the Yamanba away from the others, then strike.
B. Fight the Yamanba here, trying to be trickey might get them found out.
C. Remain undercover for now, they can make their move another time.
D. Sneak out and alert the rest of the group.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:15 am

E, go to the Yamanba and talk to her about her gang, slowly falling
for her glorious stories of enslaving girls!

Or C. :O

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:33 am

C looks like a good bad end option. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:47 am

D
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:44 pm

What Aggra said, or C if that doesn't work.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:37 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:D
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:13 pm

A or C
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:55 am

Could people select one option to vote for?
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:25 am

Then let's go with C!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:40 am

C

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:15 am

Doing anything suspicious now could lead to a blown cover and a legion of tanned fighters descending on them. They had to find the optimal time to deal with the Yamanba, and that meant waiting. Celtica was somewhat worried, she had been finding it very easy to fall in line with the other gyaru and that would probably only get worse as time passed. This would be a good chance to look for that Clair that Umbra mentioned though, assuming she was here.

After a few simple questions, Celtica found herself looking at the ponytailed girl they had first met when they went undercover. Bullet was off talking to some other gyaru, a pair of them each playing with one of her breasts and the girl trying to keep the act up. "So, you're Clair right?" Celtica asked, the girl turning her head away from redoing her nails to look at the disguised knight. "Yeah, so what?"

Celtica smirked. "I heard some knight bitch was lookin' for you. Must have done something naughty to piss of those knights." she said. Clair just laughed. "Oh I've done plenty of naughty things, but that's not it. I used to be the second in command here in this port until the boss showed me how fuckin' stupid that was. Bet that bitch Umbra wants me to crawl back to her, ha!" she explained, snapping her fingers to have one of the lesser gyaru move in and continue doing her nials.

"You, one of those uptight bitches? I can't see it at all." Celtica laughed out. "Yeah, it's pretty fuckin' embarassing. But that's what the boss does, she takes boring ass bitches like the old me and makes 'em over into something sexy. I bet you were just some slut before she got through with you too~" she teased. "Says you. I was always hot, the boss just gave me an upgrade~" Celtica responded, posing lewdly as Clair licked her lips.

It wasn't long until Celtica and Bullet both had been whisked away by the others into all sorts of activities, modelling sexy stolen clothes, trying on new makeup, rubbing up against each other and making out. Celtica knew it was dark, but she wasn't sure what time it was. She had been a little distracted. Just needed to keep cover until it was time to strike...Celtica soon realized that she had no idea when it would be time to strike, and with the constant arousing action from the other gyaru she wasn't sure if she was going to last long enough to get the chance...

-

"Come on, we have to do something!" Elphelt said. It was morning now, and neither Bullet nor Celtica had returned. "This is what I was afraid of. It's likely that the two are under the monster's power now, or at best have been incapacitated by her." Umbra said. It had been a risky idea, but it seemed that this risk was a failure. "Even if they get brainwashed, we can still rescue them." Nepgear said hopefully. "But that requires their location." Artoria was quick to point out, the whole reason they went undercover in the first place.

Asia was the next to speak. "The monster's servants are humans, right?" she asked, Lina nodding. "Really slutty humans, but yeah. Why?" Asia smiled at that, a plan forming in her head. "I believe the Oracle will be able to help us. I'm able to contact her too after all." she said. Right now she was determined to get her mistress Celtica back. "We only need to find some of these servants roaming, and then the Oracle can get the information out of them." Asia explained.

"That is, assuming that the Oracle will help, or can. We never checked her state after what happened with Beauty Queen." Valeria brought up, Artoria nodding. "It will be an option for now." Elphelt sighed. "We should have snuck a tracking spell on Bullet or Cel or something." she said. "Don't worry, we'll definitely find them! Even if we have to fight 'em a bit!" Nephenee told the bride.

"Well, I'm all ears for plans. It's possible that those two are still themselves, but we have to go on assuming that isn't the case." Umbra said, everyone gathering around to discuss tactics.

A. Have Asia talk with the Oracle and go with that plan.
B. Look for one of the monster's minions and shake them down for information.
C. Send someone out alone as bullying bait, the others watching from the shadows to ambush anyone who appears.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:19 am

A sounds rather appealing to me so I will go with it!
A gyaru Oracle soudns interesting! :O
Also a good chance to see if the oracle is still affected by her
"new queen" :O

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:47 am

Sorry zero, won't happen again.

Anyway this become a complicated mess, I just wanna see Yamanba in action haha.

B
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:27 am

Let's go with B.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:12 pm

B

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:07 pm

I'm honestly interested in what happened with the Oracle, so I'm picking A. Besides, it'll be fun for Asia to get a taste. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:26 pm

B, time for some Diplomacy! *rolls up sleeves*
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:32 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:I'm honestly interested in what happened with the Oracle, so I'm picking A.  Besides, it'll be fun for Asia to get a taste.  :3
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:34 am

After some discussion a plan was agreed on. "Using the Oracle right now is too risky, we'll stick to basics and force the information out of someone ourselves." Valeria said. "I don't care how strong this monster is, I'll have their minions talking soon enough!" Elphelt said, grinning as she pulled out her whip. "Then we shouldn't waste time." Artoria stated.

With the gyaru population growing each day, it wasn't hard for them to find someone. All they had to do was wait for Umbra's squad to get a report and off they went to the docks. "Eh, who the fuck are you all?" the busty tanned woman asked, looking annoyed at the group that rudely interrupted her. "We're just on a rescue mission, you see. And you are the unlucky victim whose going to put us on the right track." Elphelt said with a smile.

The fight was easy, one girl against all of them left the gyaru helpless and held firmly by Ayane. "Just give in and make things easy." Ayane said and began her massaging techniques to break down the girl. Asia also helped, moving closer and smiling. "I'd really appreciate it if you helped us find our friends." she said before blasting her with a Brainwash Attack, only barely avoiding hitting Ayane too. "Hey, watch your aim!" the ninja said. "Don't worry Miss Ayane, I have no reason to brainwash you." Asia responded with an innocent smile.

The attack had been effective though, the gyaru was in a blank state when Artoria moved in and grabbed her. "The Yamanba you work for. You'll tell us her location, won't you?" she asked sternly. The gyaru, her makeup all washed away, slowly nodded. "Abandoned warehouse...down in the southern district..." she moaned out slowly. "Thank you." Artoria said and dropped her onto the ground.

"Alright, basic location found! We go in, beat this monster, and hopefully don't have to hurt Cel and Bullet too much in the process." Elphelt said, laying it all out. "Remember our enemy's abilities. Close range combat is ill advised due to those nails." Artoria stated. Elphelt didn't seem bothered by that. "You forget that I'm an expert with my guns. We've got all of Lina's spells too." she said, Lina nodding. "I used up most of my magic before the big final battle last time, so I'm raring to put my magic to use this time!"

They continued to chat as they walked, soon reaching the general area the gyaru mentioned. Ayane was sent out to scout and the base was found, with plenty of gyaru in and around it. That meant they would likely be seen before getting to the boss. "So, what's the plan?" Valeria asked Elphelt, a good question. Do they charge in, try to sneak in, divide the team? A fight was inevitable regardless.

A. Charge in, these gyaru were numerous but weak.
B. Try and sneak in from behind, get to the Yamanba before her lackeys notice.
C. Divide into two teams, one distracting in front and the other moving through the back.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next