Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 5 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:56 am

Hmm let’s try a B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 5 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  obviousagent Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:15 am

A

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:01 am

C.

You've got all these melee types you don't want in range of your main target, and all these minions you don't want getting in the way of your shots. let them keep each other company for a while.

Rdishon

http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:52 pm

I am i charge now!
A for patches!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:40 pm

Rdishon wrote:C.

You've got all these melee types you don't want in range of your main target, and all these minions you don't want getting in the way of your shots. let them keep each other company for a while.

Divide and conquer!
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:26 pm

C.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:00 am

"The plan is quite simple. Half of us charge the front, half of us go in the back. Without a distraction we would certainly be noticed sneaking in." she explained, Valeria nodding. It made sense to be sure. "I'll lead this side then. Let's take, hmmm, Asia, Ayane and Nephenee. I believe they'll be more use against the hordes than against the monster."

Elphelt nodded back at her. "That's fine. Nepgear, Lina, Artoria, let's head off once they've got a distraction going!" she said to the others. Artoria merely nodded coolly. "If it comes to it, I can blow the warehouse down with a Dragon Slave." Lina told the others, worrying Nepgear a little. "Perhaps we shouldn't cause too much proper damage." she mentioned.

Valeria and the others had started off to the warehouse's front, a pair of gyaru brawlers seeing them. "Hey, look at this rich lookin' bitch over here." one of them said, pointing at Valeria. "Now that isn't very polite. We'll likely have to beat some manners into you all." Valeria responded calmly, angering the girls. Asia and Ayane gripped their blades, these girls were victims so they didn't want to hurt them too bad, but they'd knock them out if needed.

The other team heard faint sounds of fighting followed by an increase in loudness and intensity. "Sounds like they got the attention they wanted." Nepgear reported. "Good. Then let's not waste time." Elphelt said. As time passed more gyaru went over to face off with Valeria's team, Ayane using her speed to avoid and counter enemies with strong strikes, holds and windsweeps while Nephenee used precision in her strikes to avoid fatal areas. Elphelt and the others took this chance to sneak around to the back, climbing up and through a now unguarded window.

They entered the Yamanba's lair unsurprised to see it full of tacky clothes and stolen goods, coming in on an upper level in the southeast corner of the warehouse. Looking inside they could still see a few gyaru left inside, Bullet and Celtica included. No one had noticed them yet, so they had the advantage of surprise on their side. Taking out her sniper rifle Elphelt aimed and got a closer look at the makeshift throne and the monster on it, along with her guardians still inside.

She smirked, seeing exactly what she was hoping for. "Cel's still undercover. She hasn't been broken." Elphelt whispered. It only took one look at her eyes to tell she was faking, Elphelt knew exactly what Celtica's face really looked like when she gave in and obeyed. Bullet on the other hand looked pretty brainwashed, though she didn't know if that was just her faking like Celtica or not. "Not so sure on Bullet." Elphelt informed the others. If Cel was still on their side however, they could seriously turn the tables on this monster.

A. Engage with a sniper sneak attack, gain the advantage before the fight begins.
B. Move in and join up with Celtica, fight the monster together.
C. Shout to Bullet and Cel to attack the monster, let them know it's go time.
D. Wait for the others to make it inside before making a move.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:15 am

Hmmm...

I'm torn between A and D. But I think I'll go with D.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:  Hmmm...

I'm torn between A and D. But I think I'll go with D.

By 'the others' do you mean the distraction team?

If so, than A. If we're going to wait for the distraction team to finish off all the minions they pulled away, then there was no point to having split up in the first place.

If not, than still A, but make sure the rest of the covert team is positioned to maximize their effectiveness before taking the shot.

Rdishon

http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:57 am

We should definetly go with B!
Celtica is such a good little slave and
lures us into her trap. Just to betray us at
the most important time! We can't let that
vigor of her go to waste!
So definetly B!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:16 am

B

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:04 pm

C! The bad idea.  Laughing

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Let's try B
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:47 pm

A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:11 pm

With a nod to the others, Elphelt and her party jumped down to the floor level with weapons pointed at the Yamanba. "Alright, I think this port's had about enough of your mayhem!" Elphelt declared, the monster's face a mix of surprise and amusement. There weren't too many gyaru here with the battle going on outside. "Cel, Bullet, let's take this girl out!"

At that moment Celtica, who had moved fairly close to the monster, lunged in to launch a surprise attack...only to be kicked away by Bullet. "Had a feelin' you were still Elphelt's bitch." she said with a smirk, the monster laughing. "It seems that your plan didn't account for my beauty ensnaring your friend." she said with a grin. Celtica meanwhile was getting up. "Seriously Bullet?" she complained. This was not part of the plan.

Bullet had already started moving in to strike the others, Artoria intercepting. "Really? Gothic lolita is so fuckin' tacky." Bullet said, the abrasive attitude she used as cover now fully brainwashed into her. "Tacky? Don't expect me to ignore that insult." the dark knight said and thrust forward with her spear.

The other gyaru were quick to move in and attack as well, while the Yamanba was only slowly getting up and walking closer. "Nepgear, cover!" Elphelt ordered, the girl nodding and fending off gyaru alongside Lina while Elphelt was firing shots at the Yamanba. The monster's fingernails extended to be long and sharp and she started slashing away at the shots to deflect them, though a few still hit their mark. Elphelt hadn't expected fingernails of all things to be strong enough to do that.

Another pair of gyaru came charging at Lina, who was forcing them back with her burning blade. Celtica ran in and smashed one of them back into a crate of clothing. "Looks like Elph could use a little help. I'll handle these grunts." the disguised knight said as Lina swapped targets. The Yamanba was surprisingly fast, once she was blasted by Elphelt her walking had become quick dashing and Elphelt was forcing to run and gun to stay out of her range. "What's wrong? Come on over, I won't bite!" she said, jumping off a crate and launching into the air for a diving slash that nearly got Elphelt. Lina blasted the woman in the back with a lightning bolt and she was up against within seconds.

"Can't this monster just break her nails or something." Elphelt said, tossing a grenade over to the Yamanba to give them more time to move away. Celtica and Nepgear were holding their own against the gyaru, who while not too powerful were surprisingly strong and very tenacious. "You bitches, how dare you attack the boss!" Bullet screamed, heat surrounding her as she assaulted Artoria with hard and fast attacks. It was actually rather difficult to keep up, and each punch that did land hurt.

Elphelt and Lina made it back over to Celtica and Nepgear. "We've still got the advantage, even without Bullet." Celtica said, and Elphelt agreed there. The smoke from the grenade was clearing and the Yamanba didn't look happy at all. "I had expected you all to be fun distractions, but fuck this! I assure you, you'll all be heavily punished once you've been turned into my bitches." she said. The monster seemed mad, but she hadn't gone berserk yet. In fact, she seemed rather confidant even now.

A. Move in together, the party can cover each other and she won't be able to defend against everyone.
B. Attack from afar with special skills, she's a close range fighter so don't give her a chance to strike.
C. Focus on dealing with Bullet and the other minions first, that will make things easier.
D. Write-In
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Surely she doesn't have a long ranged skill to hypnotize them all at once Razz

B for bad end!
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:34 pm

B~
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:57 pm

We're gonna need to get some more of those Elixirs of Purity.

Lets try B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:25 am

B~

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:07 am

This monster was fast, and certainly no slouch in combat. All it would take is for one of her lackeys to grab someone while she attacked and their fate would be sealed. So then, the safest option would be to never give her a chance for something like that. "Everyone, let's launch some artillery her way!" Celtica declared.

"You think that's enough to stop me!?" the Yamanba shouted as she lunged at them. There was a soft pinkish glow from her body, she was getting some kind of technique ready. That meant it was time to unload. Celtica fired off a Crusader Wave at the monster, her claw-like nails blocking as she was forced into a defensive stance. When that made her stop moving Elphelt tossed another of her grenades, while Lina launched a Fireball her way.

The monster grunted in pain, these attacks were adding up. When Bullet tried to move over to aid her Artoria successfully grabbed her and pulled the woman back. "We aren't done yet." she said. That left the Yamanba to deal with the continuous assault. Nepgear launched a Slash Wave as Celtica jumped up to do another Crusader wave to block out and possible air movement. Her guard broken by the multitude of attacks, she took a direct hit from both.

Only able to take so much, the Yamanba collapsed onto the ground. "N-No...my plans...I'm not...through..." she shouted out before fading away. Moments later, the gyaru that were still standing all returned to normal, though still dressed in lewd clothing and makeup. "Huh? What happened?" Bullet asked as she came too pinned to a wall by Artoria. "So you've finally woken up. You missed the party." she said stoically.

The former gyaru were all quite confused by the situation. "Don't worry everyone, you were being controlled by a monster! It's all good now!" Elphelt shouted. "Hey, shouldn't things be fine outside too?" Nepgear asked. Celtica had wondered where the others were, that action outside made sense though.

Celtica and Bullet helped some of the gyaru up as they moved out of the warehouse. Outside was a team of exhausted fighters with confused and unconscious women around them. "I guess everything worked out?" Valeria asked, resulting in a nod from the disguised knight. "Hold on...didn't I fight you before?" the now freed Nozomi asked with confusion in her voice, who up until that point had been battling Ayane. "Yeah, sorry about that. We were undercover trying to beat the woman that enslaved you."

As Celtica explained the situation to Nozomi and the others, the now freed Clair came up to them. "To think that I would end up joining that monster's ranks. It's so disgraceful." Hearing her talk in a much more proper and classy voice after listening to her rude gyaru voice was quite the shift. "Well lucky for you that your boss happened to find us." Bullet said to her.

Right now all Celtica and Bullet wanted to do was get out of these disguises, but helping the women here came first. Sending out Ayane to tell Umbra about what happened, they gathered up the defeated gyaru and had Asia do some healing on them. By the time the knights had arrived the two had changed, Celtica in her default black and green armor while Bullet was in the Shinobi Gear.

"I'll admit, I didn't have faith in you at first. You really pulled things through though." Umbra said with a smile, tossing a cloak over to Clair for her to cover her body. "I may not be a proper Knight of Sacrima, but I am still a knight. It's only natural." Celtica said with a grin. "Even so, this issue was getting out of hand and I don't know if I could have suppressed it. If there's anything I can do to help you, just say the word and I'll see what can be done." Umbra told her. Having important allies was useful.

A. Ask for a ship to reach the islands.
B. Ask for items to stock up on.
C. Ask for knights to join their forces.
D. Write-In.

---
Sorry for the wait, had some computer issues. Also I guess I haven't telegraphed this enough, but generally speaking options that involve using MP (like using special attacks) will be the safer options. Sorry if people got the wrong idea.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:15 am

A - time to keep the plot moving!

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:49 am

I legit thought that was a trick choice haha, will keep that in mind.

A
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:30 am

Nnnnooooo !!!!!
Though it makes sense that magucal abilities would be the safe way. Laughing

I agrrr on A.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:03 am

Damn, thought for sure that we'd trigger a bad end there...

Ah well. Going with B first.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:38 pm

Nightington wrote:A - time to keep the plot moving!
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next