Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 8 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  Nightington Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:25 pm

I'm interested in C.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 8 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:25 am

Red lights flashed along the ceiling as alarms went off all over, the group ignoring it to continue running through the silver hallways. Partly destroyed robot women littered the halls. They were almost out of the compound and while that meant little here it would be a first step to freedom. With a massive push against a metal door the five girls were out, towering metallic buildings all around them and sleek silver streets below their feet.

The assortment of girls was an odd one, the only thing they really had in common was that they were all within Metal City's Platinum Prison when the prison break occurred. Leading the group was a tanned and very tall muscular woman, with wild red hair and bull horns in a tight black top and some baggier pants. A minotaur, she had successfully broken through with brute force. And knowing she couldn't do this alone she broke a few other prisoners out as well.

Three of them were humans, one a spunky girl with short brown hair and a red headband with a nice looking black and white outfit with skirt and some red gloves. Another was a much more plain looking girl, with ordinary short black hair and a simple schoolgirl uniform. The third was a red haired woman in a white and gold outfit that revealed her midriff, some freckles under her golden eyes. The other escapee was a monster, though not one like the minotaur. Instead she was a shifting pink slime woman, short gooey hair and a big grin.

"What way now?" the black haired girl, Komaru Naegi, asked to the much taller monster. "Dunno. We pick a direction and keep on forcing our way through until we are out of here!" the minotaur said with a grin as she heard the sounds of coming enemies flying in and turned that direction. "Seriously? Jeez, I though you minotaur were supposed to be good with directions or something." the human redhead, Nena Trinity, said with a sigh. They escaped, but they didn't manage to locate their weapons. That left her pretty annoyed since she wasn't some musclehead like certain other people here.

Flying down from one of the high tech towers was a platoon of mechanical women, all of them in sleek metal black and blue armor that covered them completely, glowing visors in place of eyes and mecha wings coming out from their backs. They each possessed some kind of blade blaster in their hand as well. "Prisoners Matilda, Nora, Nena, Komaru, Sakura. You shall be punished for disobeying city laws." one of them said in a completely metallic and mechanical voice.

The gruff Matilda merely smirked and entered a battle stance. "Those machines inside the prison were pretty weak, let's see if you all are any better!" she shouted. Sakura and Nora joined her on each side. "I don't know about this fighting with monsters stuff, but I definitely know these machines are the villains here!" the fighter said. "I just wanna get out of this stuffy old place and have some fun!" the pink slime exclaimed while her hands solidified into fairly large hammers. The machine drones had no response to their comments. "Initiating mission." one said and forward they flew.

A few of the winged machine girls took to the air to shoot at the party while others moved into melee range to strike. Sakura was able to dodge low as one thrust their blade blaster forward and then strike her hard in the chest with an uppercut before barely jumping out of the way of some blasts. "Come on, we can't waste time here!" Nena shouted from the sidelines, making a dash to grab the dropped weapon of the machine Sakura struck. Nora was out in front using her body to avoid taking too much damage from the ranged attacks while the minotaur Matilda threw one of her opponents at a higher one to knock her down.

As all this was happening Komaru was at a loss on what to do. She had been captured while traveling to a nearby city, she was no fighter unlike the others. While Matilda was enjoying the fight, she knew Nena was right. They needed to find an exit path, even if a few of the machines still ended up tailing them. Nora began tossing slime grenades at them while the others started running through the streets in search of the safest path.

This place was definitely creepy, the only time there was anything on the streets was when machines were patrolling. So why were they all so sharply crafted with intricate roads if they weren't used by anyone? It was baffling. Seeing a small pathway between buildings however, Nena decided not to complain. "Hey, over here!" she shouted before turning left. The others followed suit.

This path was much more narrow, metals of silver and black colors making up the alley. Those machines pursuing them would be at a disadvantage here, the moment they entered the girls could strike them while they had limiting dodging abilities. "Targets sighted." a different but very clearly robotic voice rang out from the other side of the path. Red and black blades rained down from above as the party found their own tactic used effectively against them.

While the blue and black machines followed them from one side of the alley, the other side had only a single woman. Clad in a blue bodysuit with mechanical blue and white sections on it, a visor over her pale but more human-looking face and long white hair in a braid, she possessed a set of blades that formed into almost wings that floated behind her. "Woah, that thing's crazy!" Sakura exclaimed while taking the blade barrage, a few of the swords managing to cut her.

"My turn!" Nena shouted as she started firing on the blade-winged woman, forcing her to dodge and cutting the amount of blades coming at them in half. That gave the others some time to blast the other machines, though Nora had been doing a rather fine job of that herself. "It's such a shame I can't turn robots into slime. But hey, that one looks pretty human! Never hurts to try!" she said cheerfully as she turned her sights on their other foe.

Both Nena and Nora were feeling confidant, but Matilda had a bad feeling about this one. A prolonged fight with their current gear or lack thereof could end in the artificial woman's favor. "Hey pink, we gotta get this girl stuck for a bit!" the minotaur shouted and Nora nodded with a playful salute. Along with Nena she fired off projectiles as well and Matilda launched long threads out from her crimson hair. When she saw an opening she would use them to wrap their opponent up. Against a foe like this the threads wouldn't last long, but it gave them an escape chance. "Let's move!"

Surrounded by slime and threads, it took a short while for the white haired woman to break free. Once she did they were already out of her sights. "...Target lost." she said blankly, a different and more emotion filled voice entering her ear. "Damn it Nu, you know this looks bad on me too if they escape! Go out and find them before one of Kirijo's robots do!" an annoyed sounding voice echoed out into her head. "Understood. Moving out." Nu responded and began dashing out to search the streets.

In the time it took for Nu to escape, Matilda and the others had made it into a small empty building to hide away and plan in. "That girl's going to be after us, isn't she?" Komaru asked nervously. Matilda nodded. "Well we've got no idea where any of our weapons are, but there's gotta be some pretty nice stuff stashed somewhere around here!" Nena brought up to lighten the mood. "Eh, dunno about staying still for too long in robot town." Nora responded with a shrug. "You just say that because your hands turn into hammers, we don't get that luxury!" the redhead human spat back, causing Nora to grin.

The initial plan of just running forward until they were out could work. They could encounter one of those more advanced machines like the blade summoning girl however and be forced back again. The more time they spent here, the easier it would be to be found and recaptured or worse. A shush echoed out from Nena as she motions for them all to get down. Hiding behind high tech corridors, they peak outside.

Patrolling on the streets were Machine Dolls, almost human looking drones used as a fighting force in Metal City. At a glance they might seem human, but their skin is a bit too unnatural, their red eyes a bit too high tech, their movements a bit too stiff. All clad in silver and black bodysuits with spears in their hands and short white hair atop their head they seemed to be searching the region for the escapees. They were grunt units, Matilda had beaten down some warden variants in the prison to escape, but their numbers could still cause an issue.

"What do we do now?" Komaru asked quietly. Everyone was silent for a moment trying to figure out an answer before Sakura spoke up. "I'll go out there and keep them busy. A couple of bots won't take me down, I'll catch up with you later." she said with a grin. Nena looked at her like she was crazy, but Matilda respected her fighting spirit. "Very well. Good luck!" the monster said. Before Komaru could try to talk the girl out of it Sakura had dashed out and began fighting the Machine Doll force.

Matilda turned around and went to the back of the small building. "Hey, we need to go help her!" Komaru said. "Her choice to run out there. I'm not going down with her." Nena said casually while Matilda used her natural strength to smash through one of the metal walls. "Let's find a quiet path for now, get as far as we can." Matilda said. Once again the group was off running, now one party member shorter.

The Machine Doll legion was being pushed back and distracted by Sakura pretty well. She was still feeling her wounds from Nu a bit but didn't let those slow her down as she parried a spear strike and kicked one of the machines back. "Target found. Escape chance 0%." a recently familiar voice said however as Sakura had to avoid a rising wave of blades from the ground. That blade-winged woman from before had found her. This was bad, there were still too many Machine Dolls active for the street fighter to deal with both sets of threats.

The others at least had found clear streets to move on as they traveled west this time, towering buildings and large factories they dared not enter around them. Any robots they saw were quickly assaulted before they could call for backup, and though none of them were sure if Sakura would be able to make it back to them at least they would be able to escape. Though she had managed to resist until now, Matilda wondered how long she would be able to stop herself from trying to convert Nena. That red hair of her's was just so sexy, the mission came first but once they were free...

Nena could almost feel the intentions coming her way from Matilda. Dealing with monsters like this was so annoying, if it were any other circumstance she would be fighting them. But this was Queen Automata's domain, and both humans and monsters considered her an enemy. "Oh? What's that!" Nora asked as she cheerfully moved along the ground, pointing upward. It looked like yet another opponent would show themselves as crashing down in front of them was a fairly large mechanical woman, at least three times the size of any of them with silver metallic skin and glowing blue line sections. Like the others a visor was over her eyes and she had far bigger mechanical wing parts like an artificial angel. Her breasts were quite impressive as well, her chest armor looking almost overdetailed.

Matilda quickly took a battle stance. "This one's even larger than the others, but it's alone. No problem." she said with a smirk. Nena readied her gun while Komaru sately stepped back from the action. The minotaur would make the first move this time with a rushing strike. Before the attack connected however the monster found her opponent had vanished, just some sparks in her wake that surrounded and paralyzed her. "Gah...what!?" she questioned. The others had seen it, but even they weren't sure what had happened. The Platinum Angel had been surrounded by some electric aura and started moving super fast.

The other two girls eyed the area, soon seeing the likely culprit. Digitized effects appeared nearby to reveal yet another opponent, this one a monster known as a Blitzen. And yet...something was off. The monster's body was a blue metal with golden lightning patterned sections, an electric aura surrounding her. "What the heck, a robot lightning elemental?" Nena questioned as she shot at it only to be kicked into a wall by the the larger machine.

"That would be correct." another voice echoed out as next to the Metal Blitzen a digital veil was lifted to reveal a significantly more imposing figure. With short white hair, glasses, and a sleek black and white outfit, this was easily recognizable as Queen Automata. "I know I shouldn't expect much from monsters, but to think a single paralysis surge was able to stun even a minotaur." she said as she walked over and looked at Matilda.

Even with a Monster Queen here, Nora was surprisingly undaunted and moved to attack. "Here's some payback for throwing me in jail!" she shouted only for her to snap her fingers and have her Metal Blitzen form an electrical prison orb around her, zapping her in the process. "My research on Slimes has finished, thank you very much. You are unneeded." Automata said dismissively, holding her hand out and forming a metal ball that launched directly at Nora. It struck her core and coated it, the girl moaning out as her pink slime was being assimilated into liquid metal.

By the time lightning prison dropped, Nora had been completely remade. Now a sleek liquid silver, she reformed into a similar shaped but sharper and curvier Nora with glowing pink eyes with black sclera. "Reporting for duty my queen~" she said with a smile, shifting around quickly to reach her mistress in a moment and act as her arm candy. Matilda had heard that queens could enslave people with ease, but seeing it firsthand was something terrifying and arousing.

While Matilda was stuck, Nena was being held by the Platinum Angel with her stolen weapon on the ground. "Grrrr...you aren't going to get your way..." the minotaur said which caused an amused smirk to appear on Automata's face. "Perhaps your companion Sakura Kusagano shall rescue you? Perhaps not." she said as Nu appeared with an unconscious Sakura in her arms. "That one shows promise. Her battle and adaptability ratings were higher than expected. She may even be ideal for the Dural Project. Humans truly are impressive creatures. They lose that spark of resistance that makes them so enjoyable when they become monsters...ah, but I'm rambling on aren't I?" she asked nonchalantly as she ruffled Matilda's hair to toy with her.

"Would you like to know something? I allowed you to escape from prison for the sake of research. I've been watching since the beginning, and most of you failed to impress." Automata explained to Matilda's shock, a wicked grin forming. "Unit PA-35, you may begin assimilation of Miss Trinity. Nu-13, bring Miss Kusagano to Lab D4. And...hmmm?" she wondered aloud. There had been another girl here, right? Miss Naegi...somehow she had managed to escape. She was rather plain and boring, she must have simply escaped everyone's notice. "This is fine. Perhaps she can still impress me. As for you...well, we'll just experiment and see what works best."

The Platinum Angel's chest opened up to reveal an almost pilot-looking area inside her, she was partly hollow. What was inside however were tentacle like cords that grabbed Nena and despite her struggles pulled her inside before closing. Within the robot she would be subjected to body altering and mind melting procedures to make a delightful drone out of her. Satisfied with that, Automata pulled Matilda up by the hair without issue and warped them to one of her many labs. It was time to enjoy herself...

BAD END GAIDEN - Metal City

-
Early in the morning Celtica was wide awake and ready to roll, her excitement waking up Elphelt in the process. It wasn't long after sunrise that everyone was prepared and awake. Drake had already gone off to the boat apparently so that's where they went. "Morning! Hope you are ready for a rough trip!" Drake yelled upon seeing them. "This will be nothing we can't handle, I assure you." Artoria said to her.

Once everyone got onto the boat Drake turned towards Celtica and Elphelt. "So, which stop is first?" she asked. Owp Island, Asmodeus Island, and Valdra Island. Each one a potential danger of a different kind. Celtica definitely wanted to visit all three, but first would be...

A. Owp Island
B. Asmodeus Island
C. Valdra Island
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:51 am

[Nice dude, I'm going B.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:56 pm

And here I thought we are going to the place we selected...
Some times I am just dumb. xD

No idea which Island has which so...
B? Razz
Sound demonic kinda. Razz

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:50 pm

I thought that there might've been the assumption on a few user's parts that the option was to go there, and not just see a little side-scene in one of those places. But I second-guessed myself and figured you guys might've just wanted to see the other places. *shrugs*

Nice stuff, ZeroStorm! Loved the slime to liquid metal conversion there, and I'm looking forward to the time where the party arrives in Metal City. Very Happy

I'll pick B as well. We're going to visit all three islands though, right? That's what I'm assuming to be the case.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:24 pm

A please, I want to visit the breast queens's island :'(
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:40 am

Just to be sure here,
I ment B too so we got three B votes I think. Razz

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:04 am

"We head for Asmodeus Island. I'm pretty curious about that one. Have you ever been there?" the knight asked, Drake shaking her head. "Afraid not. There's a rumor that any ship that gets close sinks too." the pirate explained. Could there be a powerful monster guarding the island then, or was there a different reason for the sinkings? Something to watch out for when they get close, but that would also be a test for Drake's skills as a captain.

The time for preparations had ended however. "Alright you lot, it's time to take to the seas! Be prepared, battle will assuredly follow us from all sides!" Drake yelled as they set off, the boat soon departing the port and heading out into the open ocean. The waters around the port would be safe enough, but once they had left that safe zone it was open territory for attacks.

A few hours had past since they left for the seas and thus far it had been surprisingly uneventful. Celtica had figured there might have been an attack by now, but she certainly didn't mind the peace and quiet. The rest of the party was in various parts of the ship, some training and others relaxing like Celtica. "Asmodeus Island...what kind of opponents will we find there?"

In the distance she could see an island, though it was still rather far it seemed to have beaches and then more jungle areas in the island's inner section. It didn't look particularly abnormal but before she could take a closer look the boat shook violently and Celtica instantly grabbed her new fox blade.

Jumping out from the water and onto the boat was a group of blue skinned women with even darker blue body and facial markings, dark blue hair and some fish-like traits. They could only be Nereid. "Here's that welcoming committee we expected." Lina said as she prepared to electrocute some of them. "A ship full of beautiful women~ We mean you no harm, just come with us and we'll show you eternal pleasure~" one of the Nereid cooed out with an inviting smile. The last thing Celtica needed right now was to becoming a sea monster.

Drake had already started shooting at some of the Nereid at the front, Elphelt shooting alongside her, when they noticed something a bit more worrying coming from the water. Though it was similar in some ways to the Nereid, skin a mix of blues in beautiful patterns, fins along parts of their body and other traits, this one had to be as big as ten of them if not more. A massive Sea Serpent with crimson eyes and turquoise hair, ready to attack not just the crew but the boat itself.

A. Split up, have half the party stave off the serpent while the others deal with the Nereid boarding party.
B. Deal with the Nereid now before they can drag anyone under.
C. Focus on the Sea Serpent, if it destroys the boat things are over.
D. Write-In.

-
Sorry for the delay, been very busy.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:40 am

A. Ranged fighters, deal with the serpent. Close-quarters specialists, keep the nereids busy. Support fighters, avoid engagement and aid either group as needed.

Rdishon

http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 am

Well let's go with Rdishon's idea.
Not too keen on fish girls.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:01 pm

A is for winners

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:02 pm

A seems like the best plan.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:40 pm

I kinda want to see a recovered failure here, but I'm gonna go with A in hopes of more interesting bad ends to come.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:23 pm

Oh, almost forgot. As a small apology for the delay ill let everyone ask about any character and I'll tell you if they are currently in, and if so their general location, if they are on my to place list or not (though if you ask about someone with no plans, ill likely put them on the to place list.) No voting here, everyone gets an answer.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:05 pm

I'm a little confused, Zerostorm. Is this in reference to our party, to NPCs we've come across, or something else?
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Basically you can ask about if a character from something is in the world and what general region they are in. So like say you could ask about Scathach or Martha or someone, and I would say where they were if they were currently in the world.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:27 am

Ah, okay. Thought that was what you meant, but I was a little confused by the wording.

I ask about my #1 waifu: where's KOS-MOS? :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:08 am

Interesting idea Zero!
Can we ask for evil/villains too?
Or only the good girls, ready for corruption?`Razz

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:17 am

Villains too of course, you can ask about anyone.

And as for Kos-mos...
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:22 am

Backing Rdishon

As for a character how about Ms Spencer/Mistress Spencer from Rumble Roses
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:45 am

Miss/Mistress Spencer-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:57 am

Man so hard to decide...
Good girl, bad girl...
Guess I just go with the good old Jeanne from Fate!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:17 am

Jeanne-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:56 am

Ok as she's so fave lwheres Vilia

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:56 am

Oh and Terra and Celes

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next