Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 24 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue May 30, 2017 11:58 am

Honestly, I think the best way to see what these slime copies can do is by directly engaging with them. So... A.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 24 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  JksAccount Tue May 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Lets attack the new slimes and see what happens. A.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Tue May 30, 2017 12:32 pm

I can agree with that line of reasoning. Please be okay slimes >_<

(wish I was at my comp so I could have them cast Temptation(pics))
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 30, 2017 12:57 pm

If they beat this red slime once, then a weaker version should be a cakewalk. If they could clear these all out fast they could focus on Jelle once again, and then they could stop her from pulling this stunt again. Celtica slashed hard at the pink slime, who giggled as she struck back with a hammer arm swing and their blows collided. Bullet was using speed to strike in and out against the purple slime, but as her eyes glowed Bullet found herself becoming dazed. " You should just become my doll." the violet monster said in a sinister tone, her voice echoing in her mind. Bullet was struggling to fight it until a powerful slash from Artoria cut through the slime to force it back. Just as expected when it's detached arm fell to the ground it melted and reforming it seemed to be extremely slow.

"We aren't dealing with you again!" the bodysuit clad mage said as she finished the red slime off by melting through her with another fireball. This time her armor wasn't strong enough to defend, thanks to her weakened state. Elphelt meanwhile was dodging orbs of slime being tossed her way from the gold and black slime while firing at her, the ranged game between them being tough for either to deal with until Nephenee appeared to force the multicolored slime back. Nephenee took over there while Elphelt pulled out her sniper rifle and started firing at the pink slime. Celtica would parry her moves to leave her open, then Elphelt would fire to break down a part of her.

With a decisive slash Celtica cut the pink slime in two, while Elphelt fired off a sniper round to destroy the slime's face. As she was reloading to move to another target though she saw another slime tentacle blast coming her way. "Oh no!" she shouted, while reloading she was vulnerable, and got totally soaked in a red liquid. "Elph! You alright?" Celtica asked worriedly. "Cel...why do you even care!?" the girl yelled out as she started firing at Celtica, her form stained red similar to what happened to the now purple Asia.

"I see you looking at all these girls, telling Neph to wear that slutty armor! Aren't I good enough! Your eyes should only be on your girlfriend, ME!" the sharpshooter yelled with fury. The paint had consumed her with rage, she wasn't thinking rationally. And to make matters worse, with Elphelt in this state Divine Romancer was unusable. "Please stop this, I don't want to hurt you!" Celtica pleaded, while Jelle merely laughed. "What an interesting lover's quarrel. I do hope you both survive it."

A. Distract Elphelt while letting the others deal with the remaining slimes.
B. Have everyone focus on Jelle.
C. Try and attack the Slimes.
D. Attack Jelle while the others focus on the slimes.
E. Write-In

-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue May 30, 2017 1:05 pm

The emotion-altering liquids shouldn't be reminding me of the Roy battle in Color Splash. And yet...

A. The rest of the team can handle the remaining copies or get beaten while Jelle takes pot shots. Celtica needs to calm down her bride.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue May 30, 2017 2:23 pm

Either A, or E give Elphet a hot kiss on the lips to make her remember that we love her!!!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Tue May 30, 2017 2:53 pm

I think its time for relationship counselling: A

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 30, 2017 3:17 pm

While defeating Jelle and the slimes was important, Celtica more than anything else wanted to free Elphelt from the control of her rage. She continued to do her best to dodge and parry as she moved closer to the swimsuit clad girl, but Elphelt's aiming prowess meant she was taking a lot of hits. "Why don't you go and ask one of those other girls to protect you? I bet that would make you happy!" Elphelt yelled as she continued her assault. "No, you've got this all wrong. Sure I may have a few strange desires, but my love is for you!" Celtica told her as she continued dashing closer.

Jelle moved her tentacle and prepared to take a shot at the distracted Celtica when a sudden javelin shot out and cut the thing off. "Leave them alone!" Nephenee shouted, as Jelle looked at her with ire. "What an annoyance." she said, her hair tentacle slowly reforming. The gold and black slime was moving in at Nephenee but Lina took over there, slashing her back with her sword of fire. "Come on slimy, let's dance!" the mage said eagerly, her sword burning brighter than ever.

Artoria meanwhile was trading blows with Bullet, her mind taken over by the purple slime. Though her movements were more sluggish and weak than normal thanks to her efforts of resisting it was still had to deal with her. "This is bad, they are just turning us against each other." Artoria said as she rolled out of the way of a punch and dashed at the purple slime.

Celtica had a strong body, but even she couldn't take too many more of these attacks. She was pretty close though which caused Elphelt to bring out her whip. "I'll whip you into submission until you until you never look at another woman again! Then you'll be mine for good!" Elphelt said with a lewd grin. An idea was forming in Celtica's head though, if they could wash this paint off Elphelt she might return to normal. Recalling what Yoko said, the Holy Water was dangerous to use if it was drank. If it was just splashed on her though, the corruptive effects shouldn't be nearly as strong. At least, Celtica hoped.

A. Splash the corrupted Holy Water on Elphelt.
B. Move in to kiss Elphelt.
C. Take the whipping to prove Celtica's love to Elphelt.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Tue May 30, 2017 3:25 pm

We've got to go for the kiss.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue May 30, 2017 3:25 pm

I have to go with B here >O
Just can't say no to some loving!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Tue May 30, 2017 3:34 pm

C! We must submit to our brides desires to prove our love! (A could work too given hotspring)

Spoiler:
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue May 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Picking B. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Celtica tried to avoid the crack of Elphelt's whip, but she was unused to it's movements and was struck. Still, she was close now and she planned on making a bold action against Elphelt. Stepping right up to her she wrapped her arms around Elphelt, opened her helmet up and planted a strong and deep kiss against her lips. The berserked bride felt such joy from the kiss and refused to break it for quite a while. Nephenee was luckily keeping Jelle at bay from attacking them. "Oh my gosh, I've been attacking you...I'm so sorry Cel, I never wanted to hurt you. It's just...I suddenly felt so angry thinking about you with other girls, I couldn't stop myself." Elphelt said.

Celtica smiled knowingly. "It's fine, I know the real you would never want to hurt your friends. Now let's show Jelle what we're made of." the knight said, closing her helmet once more. "Jelle...that bitch! If she wants to see some rage, I'll show her how angry I can get!" Elphelt shouted with fiery determination, the paint still effecting her but now all that anger was targeted at the real enemy.

With a powerful Miracle Slash, Artoria managed to tear through the purple slime and free Bullet of her control. While Asia was still out for the moment, that meant they were free to help deal with the last of Jelle's summons with Lina. "Give it up Jelle, you tricks have been failing one by one." Celtica said.

"You pitiful humans underestimate me. I shall show you what it means to be queen!"  Jelle said before firing off a ball of slime into the air that dispersed, dropping slime puddles everywhere that the party dodged. Each of those puddles then formed into Jelle herself, a few dozen copies of her beautiful rainbow form appearing. "You shall all bow to me!" they said in unison as the copies dashed in to attack.

A. Move into a defensive position to fight against the copies.
B. Charge forward, attacking the main one is important.
C. Try to hit Jelle and some copies at once with a Divine Romancer.
D. Take out the gold and black slime first, then deal with the others.
E. Write-In.

Last edited by ZeroStormZZ on Tue May 30, 2017 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Tue May 30, 2017 4:19 pm

It would only be fitting now to use a combination attack, so lets do that.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue May 30, 2017 4:20 pm

It feels like after this, Jelle would only have one more option of attack to use. But it's also possible that this might be her last-ditch effort. So I'm going to pick the obvious bad end option. B.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue May 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Unfortun...
Good that we saved Elphelt.
So now lets go for the kill with B!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 30, 2017 6:03 pm

I'm going to pick B and hope Jelle thwarts us enough for her minions to reform and attack us from behind.

Purple slime flashes images in your head of how you are her mere plaything
Spoiler:

Black Gold slime uses temptation
Spoiler:

Pink slime giggles derisively(at me because all Nora images are made of cute fluff or badassness except this one http://fav.me/db9u5dt)

Red slime reforms*hopefully* with new armor
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 30, 2017 7:38 pm

It felt like Jelle had a near endless amount of powers that made it that much harder to fight, but if they could defeat her and destroy her core then these replicas should dissipate. "Everyone, focus on the original!" she shouted, but that got an echoing giggle. "And which of us exactly is the original?" they asked as they began moving around the area shifting behind and between each other. Even the skillful eyes of Nephenee and Elphelt were having trouble. "Damn it, stay still you slimy bitch!" Elphelt yelled as she shot at the area she believed the original Jelle to be in.

To make matters worse, they weren't just moving around but moving at the party. Coming in from all sides the Jelle legion attacked while the party was trying to fight through them in search of the original. "It's no use, you'll never find Jelle. It's just way too hard." Asia said, of course still not helping out in the fight. Bullet used Afternburner to increase her speed and power but even punching through Jelle after Jelle she got caught up in those hair tentacles and found herself unable to move. Artoria was rushing past a few Jelles to try and cut Bullet free only for a surprise attack from the gold and black slime to get her. Another slime orb, which when it reached Artoria expanded massively to surround and capture her. She struggled to get out only for it to melt with her body, melt her down and compress her form into the orb-like form of a Slime Core. "Caught you~" the slime said as she picked up the core.

With Artoria caught Jelle was free to have her way with Bullet while the others were stuck behind a wall of Jelles and their attacks. One of her hair tentacles expanded and coated Bullet's face, stimulating it with a makeout session beyond the intensity a human could give or handle. Even Bullet's face mask couldn't protect her as it dissolved within an instant. "Bullet, hang in there!" Nephenee said as she cut through a fake Jelle. "Oh no, I can't let you do that." the black and gold slime said, tossing her new orb in front of Nephenee. Blue slime expanded out of it to form a slime Artoria, who grinned at Nephenee. "Join us~" she said with a giggle as she attacked the soldier.

Celtica knew this was turning worse and worse as time passed, it was just her, Elphelt and Lina free to fight the Jelle legion now. "You see now? It's pointless to resist me. You won't listen to your healer friend, but what of your fistfighter?" she asked as she removed the tentacle from Bullet's face to reveal rainbow spirals in her eyes and a lewd expression. "Aaaaauuuu~ I love Queen Jelle! She's amazing~ Please fuck me Queen Jelle!" she moaned out, fluids dripping down her thighs.

The rage stained Elphelt was just continuing to shoot and shoot, one of these had to be the original. "Celtica, not sure what we do here." Lina said, her back to the knight after being pushed back by a Jelle. They could only watch in horror as one of the Jelle's surrounded Bullet completely, dissolved her clothing, melted the climaxing woman down into a core and then released her as a battle ready red slime. "Ah, Celtica, everyone, you'll try to fight but you just don't understand~ It's so good, I need to show you~" she moaned out, her hands hardening into gauntlets as she approached. Nephenee was on the ground against slime Artoria and the gold and black slime too.

"You know, with three of you left it's only fair to give my slimes a second or third chance." Jelle said, forming up the pink slime, red slime and purple slime once more. "Don't you ever go away red!?" Lina asked as she tossed a fireball, but this time Jelle had her many copies all blast out high speed liquid to counter and douse it with ease. The trio was weary from the attacks of the Jelles, they were weak and now easy pickings. A surprise tentacle strike from the ground blasted the three away from each other, a Jelle must have burrowed down while they were busy, and the slimes began their work.

Before Celtica could properly recover the pink slime pounced on her and smacked her sword away from her. "You're not gonna get away, we are going to have so much fun~" she said as she started smashing down on the diver armor until it cracked and broke open, then forced herself inside. "Talk about tight~" the slime continued as her face moved through the cracks and reformed to start pleasuring Celtica's pussy while the rest of her body was forming around Celtica and starting to melt it down. "Ah~ No, stop~" Celtica moaned out, but it felt so good.

"Don't let that bimbo get you horny! That's my job! Elphelt said as she tried to fend off the blade strikes of the red slime unsuccessfully with her whip. "That swimsuit is such absurd battle gear. Here, let me give you some real armor." the scarlet slime said, pushing her over and blasting slime her way. The slime that hit her solidified and magically altered it's color, soon enough forming a highly revealing pink and white heart themed armor set that was really some fancy bikini armor with gauntlets, greaves and shoulderpads. But it felt amazing, despite having the strength of normal armor it felt like mind melting slime. "I think it'd look better with a less fleshy red though, wouldn't you agree?" the slime asked before striking. Thanks to the armor Elphelt found herself in a defenseless state of horniness, the crotch armor's existance making her pussy quite wet. "Oooh...Cel...I'm sorry, but it's so...ah~" she moaned out as she too started to melt.

Lina may have been a smart and willful person, but with how tired she was feeling right now from constant attack her mind was an open book to the purple slime. "I feel it all, you just want to relax...so relax, deep under my sway...as my doll..." the slime said, Lina struggling to fight but being unable to deny her words. "Guh...I..." was all the mage could get out as she entered a dazed trance, the purple slime approaching. "Let's dissolve that outfit of yours, and see what's underneath..." the malicious monster said with a grin...

-

The dome area had been cleared out by now as the slime troops reported to their queen with a prisoner in two. "Queen Jelle, we managed to capture an enemy commander in today's battle!" a cheerful blue slime said, Aqua bound up by tight hardened slime as she glared at Jelle. "Ah, excellent. First you, and then that lovely pink haired girl and this region will be an easy conquest. Are you the one who planned that daring assault on my city? Either way, I'd like to show you the results." Jelle said. Aqua quickly realized what she meant. "Oh no..."

Before her were plenty of new slimes, a gauntlet fisted red slime and another red in lovely pink heart armor. A pair of blue slimes that were all too familiar as Signum's apprentice and Nephenee. A pair of purple slimes, each with long hair and glowing with magical energy. And then a cheerful looking pink slime. "Hiya Commander Aqua! Our mission was a total failure and we became slimes! Isn't that great?" the now pink Celtica said with a cheery attitude. "They are such good girls once you give them some discipline." Jelle said. "And speaking of, I think my new purples would love to give you a new mindset. Then we can send you back to help the rest of your knights understand their place as well~"

Aqua prepared herself as Lina and Asia approached her, if she couldn't resist then she would end up betraying everything she wanted to protect. But against such power how could she ever hope to resist? Celtica gleefully watched as Aqua was turned into a puppet for the slimes...

BAD END - Queen Jelle

-

Finally got to a Jelle bad end, guest starring her slime minions. Pick an option from either the previous choice or a further back one like normal.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 30, 2017 7:49 pm

On the bright side, we might be able to assume that by spreading herself out like this, her self-copies take some of her stamina with each one, meaning the more powerful AOE attacks we have, the better.
On the down side, there's only enough MP left for one more Divine Romancer, so if it doesn't do a good amount of damage now, we could be screwed, as Lina is also short on MP, can't really use her powerful attacks either.

I guess this might be the time to risk it, so...
Rewind one step, Choice C.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue May 30, 2017 8:35 pm

Picking C as well. Nice bad end, though. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Back two choices to take the whipping >_>

But if progress wants to be done I can go along with D's suggestion =)

Such a great bad end~! The swarm of Jelle's completely overrunning our heroes, letting them each get caught and corrupted their own way. There was also how Cynthia/Shirona was implemented that I really enjoyed. Poor Artoria, hit by a warm slime ball that completely envelops her as she can barely struggle to get out as everything dissolves into bliss before being combated into a loyal core in a instant. Bullet must of been on cloud nine as that warm tongue-like tentacle forced it's way into her and exposed her to the true essence of Jelle. Nora's way was a sexy way to get around the armor, and also to turn it against Celtica too if you think about it, no way to stop her once she gets in, and then you're at her mercy. Loved Elphelt's quip before melting to Ezra's final revenge. Lina's will crumbly away was also quite lovely, especially how Sabrina started putting those thoughts into her head. Just imaging Asia and Lina striking poses with their fingers making hypnotic gestures as their eyes glow while Aqua's mind turns to slime that will obediently follow orders while Celtica giggles away, ah~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue May 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Lets go with C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Also choosing AOE attacks (C), though I'm curious to what would happen if Celtica had let Elphelt whip her a little.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 31, 2017 1:10 am

With all of these Jelles running around, if they couldn't find the original then they could at least significantly lower their numbers. Celtica and Elphelt looked at each other and nodded, Elphelt taking out her laser cannon as Celtica assumed her pose. "Whatever you try, it's useless. I'm just far beyond what you humans can muster." multiple Jelles boasted at once. "Lina, Bullet, can you cover that other slime? Everyone else, be ready to look for the original if she survives!" Celtica asked and the two nodded.

With a dramatic surge of energy blasting from both of their weapons, the couple shouted out. "Divine Romancer!" they said as the beams spin together and turned into a spiral of devastation that struck a massive amount of the Jelles and disintegrated them, along with carving a path through the ground. The remaining Jelles looked in shock at the incredible attack. "Impossible...from just two lowly humans?" one of the Jelles said. This was the first time a only a single Jelle had spoken and Nephenee and Artoria were on that one quickly, covering each other if it was a trap. A quick thrust into Jelle landed a strike on the real core with Nephenee's spear, not enough to destroy it but enough to force her back and put some cracks in her.

In response to this, the angered Jelle silently commanded all her copies back into her to merge their slime and create a Jelle five times as large. "You believe you are worthy of touching me! Such insolence shall not be forgiven!" the monstrous being shouted as one of the now massive tentacle hairs smashed down and grabbed Artoria and Nephenee.

Celtica wondered what to do, that gold and black slime was still hanging on against the others and Lina and Elphelt were low on energy.

A. Focus on rescuing those two.
B. Try and aim for Jelle's core.
C. Help slay the other slime, then have everyone fight Jelle together.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed May 31, 2017 1:13 am

Oh man, maybe if we can damage the core we can force her to let go of Nephenee and Artoria

lets go with B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next