Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 31 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:14 pm

I'll also go with C. This probably shouldn't be the place to play that sudden write-in trump card we just discussed.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 31 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:14 pm

C
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:30 pm

C, maybe ambush if the oni is alone.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Best to hide for now, Celtica thought. Luckily the bodies of monsters usually fade away upon their death, meaning that there wasn't a body to hide. Further luck was that the door was unlocked, and quickly the entire party went in. "I don't see a damn thing." a red oni said to her blue companion as they looked around at the halls. "Hell, maybe I'm the crazy one. I need a few drinks..." the blue oni said with a sigh and the two went off down the hallway the party had previously come from.

Elphelt breathed a sigh of relief. "That was close." she said. "And more importantly, look at this stuff!" Lina said with a grin. The room was small, but jam packed with all sorts of items trash and valuable. "This must be a storehouse of some kind." Artoria commented. Either way, it meant some new gear to grab.

Looking around for things of worth, a few items caught Celtica's eye. The first was a shimmering orb of blue and yellow shifting color, connected to some partly broken wood pieces that made it seem like the broken off top of a staff. The orb seemed to house magical power relating to dreams, making Celtica wonder if perhaps this could be used to help that shared dream problem Nephenee and Bullet were having.

The next thing to catch her eye was a pretty nice necklace with an astoundingly beautiful rough yet shining stone in it. While she grabbed that, she saw a weapon and took a look at it. A jagged dark blade of black metal that radiated a crimson aura. "Just what is this?" Celtica asked, feeling a strong power within it as she held it. "I've seen that before...that's the sword that the leader of the bandits used when it was humans who pillaged here. It's an incredibly powerful sword, I can't believe these oni would just toss it in here like this." Bullet said.

With a few new additions to her inventory, Celtica wondered where to go next. Those oni had traveled their old path so if they went back they might encounter them. There were probably still oni at the entrance hall, but less of them now. And then there was the path to their current right that was an unknown other than that it split left and right as well.

A. Head straight to the entrance hall.
B. Head right.
C. Head left back where you came from.
D. Write-In
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:23 pm

A.

Taking out those guards was the original intent. The more we have a chance of taking out as many as possible without using up as much effort, the better.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Agreed A sounds good
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Oooooh~, such interesting items, looking forward to using them.

A, A is good.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Really looking forward to seeing what the necklace and sword do. :3

Picking A, again.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:12 pm

They were in a better position for their initial plan than ever before. Thanks to them taking out the oni guarding this storage room two of the entrance guards had left. Moving stealthily through the hallway straight ahead they could see a pretty large entrance area, a broken statue of someone in the middle though it was too busted to tell of who or what. More importantly, they could see the two entrance guards from earlier along looking outside with a bronze skinned oni with a single black horn and long black hair there as well farther back. she had a club on her back and sake at her side, much like the others.

"Damn it..." Bullet said. "You recognize one of them?" Celtica asked, and Bullet responded. "That closest one with the tan skin, she was the leader of our mercenary squad. Her name is Mana, she's an extremely tough and efficient fighter. She can summon guns like Elphelt too." she explains. "Jeez, all that muscle and she's copying my thing? That has to be against the rules." Elphelt complained.

It seemed like there were just the three here for the moment. It would be best to decide what to do now, waiting could mean those other two coming back. Over to the left there seemed to be a hallway leading somewhere else too, but it was far enough away that they might notice the girls if they went for it.

A. Move in and attack the oni.
B. Surprise attack with a ranged assault.
C. Sneak around to the other hallway.
D. Head back.
E. Write-In

-
Pre-Corruption Oni
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Hmm seems like a gamble either way.

Let's go with C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:19 pm

Now might be the time.

E. Roll the Whirlpool Orb their way. The mezmerizing effect should keep them from noticing any calls of danger.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:23 pm

THAT Mana? Holy crap, this might be a legit fight. o.o

Going to second DoubleEdged's pick, since that could make the fight less complicated. Knowing what I know about this character, she likely won't be fazed too much by the Orb, but the party will want to have as much of an advantage as possible.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:42 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Now might be the time.

E. Roll the Whirlpool Orb their way. The mezmerizing effect should keep them from noticing any calls of danger.

Sure. Crap, that Mana, I'm not sure if it would be good to fight her close or away... Wish there was a way to save her, but hey, maybe if the orb is super effective we can just hypnotize her.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:16 am

If they wanted to be sneaky about this, then now was the perfect time to bring out a little item that Celtica had managed to grab over at the goblin base. Taking out the water filled orb Celtica rolled it out into the entrance hall and past the large statue. "Hmmm?" Mana wondered as she saw something rolling, instinctively pulling a gun out from between her large breasts and pointing it at the thing before noticing it seemed to be some harmless orb.

"Hey, you two. The hell is that?" she asked, causing the entrance guardians to turn around and move to get a closer look at the sphere. Unlike Mana however, these two fell into a trance rather quickly. "So pretty..." one of them said, the other nodding mindlessly. Mana was walking over to them, her eyes on the orb but her will causing the effects to move slower. "What is wrong with you two? Stay focused here."

Now could be a good time to either strike while they were all distracted or dazed, or even avoid them completely and go around to one of the other paths.

A. Surprise attack on the three oni. (If so, use any Dual Techs?)
B. Avoid them, use the distraction to head left.
C. Write-In.

-
On the subject of saving monster girls, without the highly rare items to return them to normal there are some other options. Mainly by enslaving them yourself somehow. At the moment your methods of that would be Asia's ring and Elphelt's charm attack, but the monster in question would need to be weak enough for Asia to control for the first and get effected by the charm for the second so neither is exactly a guarantee at the moment.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:25 am

Idea.

C. Have Asia run out to the orb and have her use her false innocence to plead to for mercy for sneaking into their base, but not to take her beautiful, swirling orb away. That might distract Mana long enough to fall under the orbs effects and weaken her mentally.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:53 am

Fiendish, I like it. Backing that idea
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:20 am

that soubds awesome let's go with it Laughing
i will vote for raindays suggestion

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:29 am

AND MY AXE.

....I mean, backing Rainday's idea.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:37 pm

If things continued like this, Mana likely wouldn't be hypnotized and may even destroy the orb. It was a risk but Celtica turned to Asia. "Do you think you could distract them?" she asked. Though she realized the potential dangers, Asia nodded. "I'll do my best." she said with conviction. She had gotten quite good at her tricks and Celtica hoped that would be enough.

"O-Oh no, my orb!" Asia yelled as she clumsily ran out towards the item, Mana instantly moving to point her gun at the girl. "A human? You two are terrible at your job." the oni said in a rough tone. "You, how'd you get in here?" she asked the priestess sternly. The weapon pointed at Asia made the partly fake fear in her eyes look convincing. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I didn't know any monsters were here! But then I got scared, and dropped my orb, and I don't know what to do! Please have mercy!" she said as she scrambled to pick up the orb, the two other oni continuing to stare at it. Now both Asia and the orb with in Mana's view.

"I don't care what you thought you were doing nurse, but you've gotten yourself in quite a mess. The boss'll decide what happens to you, and I hope you like alcohol." Mana said with a small smirk as she moved over towards Asia. Even still, her eyes were focused on the orb. Asia slowly stepped back as Mana moved forward, trying to draw this out as long as she could. Though her back reached a wall, she saw Mana's movements slowing. "Stop runnin' and...wait...somethin's wrong here...what are you...doing...no...that orb...I..." she said sluggishly. She seemed to realize what was happening and shot at it, but in her current dazed state she missed both the orb and barely Asia as well. "...orb...so pretty..." at last, Mana too fell under the orbs spell as Asia let out a sigh of relief. "That was way too scary." she said, trying her best to avoid looking at the orb for longer than a glance herself.

"Great work Asia!" Elphelt said as the rest of the party came out of hiding in the hallways. "Thanks. I was really worried that it wouldn't work, she was taking so long to get hypnotized." Asia told her. "We would have rescued you if the plan didn't work." Artoria said. The three oni were all staring blankly at the orb in Asia's hands. "So what do we do with these three now?" Nephenee asked.

A. Leave the orb here for now and keep them stuck here.
B. Try to influence them like Celtica did to Elphelt previously.
C. Attack them and take them out while they can't defend themselves.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm

B. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:10 pm

As fun as B sounds, I think I'm done with risky business when it comes to the Oni. I'm going with A.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 pm

B, hoping that will also lead to Dominance Ring, though Mana is weak by no means... Maybe Asia can put on a show around the orb and coax her into submission.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:35 pm

B sounds too fun to let it go!^^
Show us what you have planned with them Zero!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Lets see if we can assume control. B.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:50 pm

With three strong oni left in a trance Celtica recalled what she did with the tranced Elphelt. "Hold on...they should be more suggestible in this state. Perhaps we could get them to work for us." Celtica suggested. "Yeah, something like that would be great! But can it really work? I mean yeah it worked on me but I already love you." Elphelt said. "Huh? When did you get hypnotized?" Artoria asked innocently. "That's, uh, complicated..." Celtica said blushing slightly. But thinking about it, Mana did seem pretty strong willed. It might take more to brainwash her, especially without someone who had a bond with her. Wait, that's not accurate...

"Bullet, you said Mana was your leader but how well did you know her?" Celtica asked, happy to change the subject a little. "Mana was our mighty leader, and the rest of us all looked up to her. She might have seemed distant but she did care for us, and when things went bad against the oni she helped me make it out of that unchanged." Bullet explained. "Then I think I had an idea. She's the lackey of whoever the boss of this place is now, so why don't we just replace that boss in her mind with another familiar face?" Celtica said.

"Putting Mana under my control...that would feel strange, but I hate seeing her like this. I'll do whatever I can to help!" Bullet stated. "What about these other two oni?" Asia asked. "If we get Mana they should follow her I think." Elphelt said. "I think this might just work, but I've got a concern. If Mana does follow Bullet, we need to make sure that she doesn't meet her real boss again. It might make her remember things correctly." Lina said.

That made sense to Celtica, this would be tricky and if they made mistakes they would have to deal with trouble. And really, the idea of having some extra muscle working for them sounded nice. "Alright, you need to be clear and assertive with how you put thoughts into their heads..." Celtica started to explain. Soon enough Bullet was taking her advice and whispering into the dazed ear of Mana. About how she was a powerful oni worker, serving her boss Bullet. How Bullet had taken command after she was transformed and dominated her. How Mana would do everything that the boss desired, a true concept now shifted to a new boss. "You need to excite her as you do it too, give her some pleasure." Celtica said. This made Bullet feel quite awkward, but as a small glow entered the blood ring Celtica instinctively pushed that lewd assertiveness on her. She couldn't let this plan fail now.

"Remember, everything is for your boss...everything is for me..." Bullet said in a slightly lewd tone as she rubbed along the oni's hard thighs, toyed with her pussy and with her other hand rubbed the woman's horn. She had begun moaning as she repeated random works Bullet said. "That's right...I'm the commander now...you understand that, don't you? These oni may serve you, but you serve me...in every way~" Bullet said right against her ear, the tan oni's pussy starting to get wet. "Ah...every...way...ooooh..." she moaned out.

Bullet seemed to forget she had an audience watching, possibly due to the mental push from the ring, but as they watched her go to work on Mana and to an extent the other oni both Asia and Nephenee couldn't help but blush, while Artoria looked away with a red face. It wasn't long until the process was finished and Celtica took the orb to put it away. Without it there the monsters came to after some moments of continued dizziness.

"Ugh...what the hell happened?" Mana asked. "You were slacking off, all three of you were. Honestly I would expect better from you Mana." Bullet said in a strict and stern voice. "Gah, sorry boss. Don't know what came over me." the rough gunslinger said, confirming that it had worked. "You can make it up for me by having those two over there join you in remaining here to block anyone from leaving. There's a bunch of oni here who have caused me plenty of trouble and I think it's time for some payback." Bullet said. "Heh, what idiots. Once you beat em' up grab their drinks, we can have a victory party together." Mana said, Bullet smiling widely as she nodded and the team started walking away.

"I never thought I'd be able to talk to her like an ally again..." Bullet said, sincere joy on her face now that she wasn't playing the tough boss part. "First let's deal with this real boss, then you two can catch up." Celtica told her. With them guarding the entrance even if those two oni came back Mana would probably kick their asses regardless.

A. Head down the hallway to your right, back where you came.
B. Head down the hallway to the left.
C. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next