Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F/GO Watch!

+7
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
ZeroStormZZ
DoubleEdged
DrgnmastrAlex
Rainday
11 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

F/GO Watch! - Page 25 Empty Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Oh, and now I see the New Years campaign news. 18 Quartz and a summon ticket today, 18 Golden Fruit and a Summon Ticket tomorrow, 18 Blaze (ALL) EXP and a Summon Ticket the next day. So that still leaves two more Summon Tickets I can STILL use on the Lancer Alter pickup. As for that New Year CE... Is there an optimal user for it? Huge-ass HP boost (2018. Is there ANY CE that can match that outside of MAX 5* CEs at level 100 that are 100% HP focused?), but only 1 Critical Star per turn. The ones I'd consider putting it on, I'd still have to wonder if Formal Craft is better for them (Lord El Malloi II or Jeanne d'Arc), since I don't have Fragments of 2030.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:35 am

Just a reminder: Saber Wars starts tomorrow. Be sure to set up who you're going to put in your Supports now.

As for me, I'm as ready as I'm going to be. Salter's been at 80 for three weeks, Caesar is at 60, Fergus is at 50 (I'm lacking in Hearts to get his third ascension, but that shouldn't last too long during the event), and Lily is at 40 (which is fine, as I'm not planning on using her in combat anyway; she's sitting in the back for the sake of getting me Artorium/Altrium). I'm going to start off with Jeanne rounding things out in order to level her Bond, but once I've gotten enough of the Attack boost CEs, I'll swap her out for Mashu due to how cheap she is for team cost.

Regardless, I'll have a base of +100% drop gain for Artorium/Altrium going in, and I'll probably use three or four tickets to try and get some of the event CEs. Hoping I'll be successful there. Otherwise, those 18 apples I got from the campaign login bonus are going to be getting used.

And yeah. Still trying to get Hokusai. And people on the subreddit are still bitching about Shiroumasa not being a thing for the New Year's limited. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY IN-GAME ASSETS, JUST SOME CUTSCENES, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE EXPECTING THE IMPROBABLE?
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:50 am

Yeah I don't know why people expected him based on the length of time between Nezha, Sherlock and Ereshkigal's story appearances to their releases.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:35 am

Got d’Eon to 70, that’s probably the best I can do for Team Saber, though d’Eon will end up being weaker than Saber Lily. Lord El Malloi II is now Waver Velvet, hopefully I can get him to 80 today (no rush for 90, but I guess I would want that final ascension for the NP upgrade Interlude). Started leveling Jeanne with those ALL Blazes and a few other things, got her to 50, and I wonder how far I’ll be able to take her with the shop EXP.

Also, are you sure there’s no game assets on Muramasa? Cirnopedia had what looked to at least be card data for both him and his NP10 CE. Just the tiny icons though, nothing in-depth.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:28 pm

That was a joke. He did the same thing for Ereshkigal, only hilariously he was actually right with that one.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:44 pm

Like ZeroStorm said, it was a joke. A running gag at that, since Cirnopedia had Ereshkigal up for at least a few months. I think the site started doing that in July or August. The only reason why King Hassan and Merlin were released so quickly after being featured in Babylonia was because they already had in-game assets as Story Supports at that time. The work on the animations, mechanics, and numbers was already done, they just needed some tweaking (or nerfing before they were officially released in the gacha, in Merlin's case). And King Hassan had already been mentioned in the Camelot chapter, so there was a wait for him.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Merlin had also appeared earlier story-wise, in America.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:36 pm

Got Lily up to lvl 70 along with Okita for anyone needing them during Saber Wars

Saving up my quartz and tix for MHX (or Nero, Alter for that matter) since my only other sabers are the three stars with Caesar being the only one well developed
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:59 pm

5th roll on Mordred banner with scrounged up free quartz, and got cock blocked by freaking Emiya AGAIN >_<

Also, I must of missed it but anybody know about this "Moonlight Lostroom" ova? I skimmed through it(no sub), and it seems oddly placed...

Oh, and any info about sexy mirror lady in season 2 op?

Well, back to hacking up a lung(bad cold)
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:47 am

Sexy mirror lady is likely a Beast, as her in game art is by the same person who has done all the Beasts, and we know nothing about her other than that she was walking around Chaldea during the Lostbelt prologue. There's a popular theory going around that she's somehow Olga though.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 am

Most of the FP saved from Christmas was used until I got 5 True Shots. Rushed things down, bought the Transistor Purely Bloom. My support Alter (Saber slot) will have PB, while Lily(ALL Slot) will have TS. I’ll probably stick to Transistor farming and clear out most of that shop before doing anything else.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:34 pm

So, I did a 10 roll on a whim last night, against my better judgement.

Got Nero and the 5 star event gacha CE, which is pretty good for lengthier boss battles. Base effect is damage plus, starting at 100 and increasing by 100 every round until it hits 1000. I don't know what the fully LBed effect is, but the base effect is strong enough for protracted battles that it's worth using on your main dps. I also got two of the 3 star event CE from the FP gacha.

Due to a mix of Persona 5 and dealing with pink eye, though, I only got as far as clearing out the event story quests before I called it a night. Plus, it was after 4 in the morning.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:39 pm

The answer to the Jeanne question is 50-74 from the stock of 100 Blazes of Wisdom (ALL). Not bad. Now I need another 600 Transistors to finish off what I need from that part of the shop, then I get started on the real stuff. I hear people are having trouble with Captain*Nikola, I'm guessing that's something I may have to bring Lancer Alter along for?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:28 am

I've now cleared Galaxy (Scathach), and despite the difficulty, I may decide to regularly farm it (Hearts, Vacuum Tubes, and the second best Altrium source). Any recommendations for Super Dimension? With Scathach, I at least had the advantage of the Saber benefits, but the super boss is an Assassin. Should I just wait until I have better CEs (Star of Altrias)?

Captain*Nikola really was a nightmare though, not to mention I screwed up by placing both my Lancer and the support Lancer I brought in the very back, when I should have had one up front, and then swap the second in once I got to him. Definitely not farming lenses from him (and all I have left to farm lenses for is Dragon Fangs, I'll probably just go over to Intermediate for those).

UPDATE: Got all the shop Purely Blooms and the Altrium Point one. And I also decided to fuse them together right away. Saber Alter was already doing a lot of the work in many parts, so I figured it's best to improve her that much more. I'm getting close to the first Star of Altria, so those other CE slots won't be hurting for too long. And then there's hoping that I'll get extra drops from my farming (of either CE). But seriously, with a round of buffs and a decent amount of crit stars, my Alter was able to take off more than half of Scathach's HP in one round, and this was only with a base Purely Bloom, not the limit broken one I now have.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:07 am

Okay, I decided to take on MHZ in the Super Dimension stage. That shit is crazy, despite also having the fewest enemies (though I guess Dragons can count as three on their own, considering 3x AOE attacks). If you have good Casters, you want them in this fight. I replaced Caesar with Halloween Liz for this run. If I decide to run it again, I'll probably have to replace d'Eon or Saber Lily with Medea Lily, and let it become an endurance battle, because MHZ is weak to Casters, but DESTROYS Sabers once she activates her Anti-Saber skill (d'Eon didn't survive the three rounds of tanking, where round 1 was fully evaded). I took a NP2 Okita with MLB Purely Bloom as support, though I have to wonder if MHX would still be better for the fight against MHZ (Okita is MUCH better for the first two fights).

UPDATE: Final Ascension on Waver. Interlude done (that last fight was pretty damn hard actually! All three Gorgon sisters.), so he now has a much better Debuff NP.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:18 am

I still need to do that Interlude.  But that requires pages, which I need more of...

NA News!  Just like two years ago in Japan, we're coming along the 200th Day Anniversary campaign.

http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2018%2F0109_200thday%2F

Campaign period is from January 11th at 4am UTC to January 18th at 3:59am UTC.  Anyone logging in during this period will receive the following:

1 million QP
2 summon tickets
2 golden fruits
1 3 star Attack Fou
1 3 star HP Fou
10k FP

In addition, if you log in between January 11th at 4am UTC to January 12 at 3:59am UTC, you'll receive ten 4 star ALL exp cards.  Since that day is the actual 200th day since the game was released in North America.  DO NOT FORGET TO LOG IN ON THE 11TH, FOLLOWING UTC TIME.

Plus, if you're a Day 1 NA player who hasn't missed any logins, you'll also hit your 200th day cumulative log in, which will give you 20 quartz.

JP News! There's an F/GO Manga Release campaign currently on, from January 9th JST to the 22nd JST. Login reward is....1 quartz and 1 Forbidden Page....

There's also a campaign quest node that will reward you with a commemorative CE. In addition to that, there's also a double success rate for leveling specific servants, and 1/2 AP cost for Interludes and Strengthening Quests for those same servants. The servants that I could figure out falling under this are as follows:

Mashu
Nero
Bedivere
Drake
Gilgamesh (Caster)
Nightingale
Jeanne
Jalter (?)
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 am

I've done it.
I've wiped out Scathach and her robot minions in a single turn. And no, it wasn't via Saber Alter NP followed by Okita NP (I don't even use Okita supports for Galaxy). It was PURELY my Saber Alter (with all the buffs of MLB Purely Bloom, three Stars of Altria, self buffs and Waver buffs).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:33 am

JP News! Again!

Da Vinci Fake event is getting a rerun released tomorrow, and there will be an alternating gacha featuring Jeanne Alter and da Vinci. As expected, many who had blown their quartz towards the 2018 JP New Year's gacha are now in agony. The event will run from January 10th JST to January 20th JST. As a bonus, Jeanne Alter is getting an animation update, as well as her Shinjuku Casual outfit from EoR Chapter 1 (I REALLY would have preferred the dress she wore, but ah well).

On the subject of this event, I'd like to give a reminder that we're about three months away from the Da Vinci Fake event in NA. If you want Jalter, you'd better start saving up your quartz and/or buy a bunch in preparatioon of the event. I already threw down cash for the $80 quartz package, so that's an extra 140 I have on hand now. I may throw down more once the event is here (and if I have another $80 on hand). As of this time in JP, she's still considered to be the top of the dps pyramid, both for her NP's damage and her own damage potential when utilizing her in a crit buster team composition. Jalter is also the death blow of all Quick star teams, with Merlin the final desecration of the corpse. So if you're considering taking on the toughest content and fights this game can come up with, grab her if you can.

Those of you who have only played the NA version might be thinking I'm blowing this out of proportion. I'm not. Her entry as a servant changed the meta that much.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 pm

And not only is she so high in attack power, some of her skills are perfect to pair with my favored Servants. An attack booster with additional bonus to “Dragon.” And guess which family of Servants falls under the “Dragon” category. And guess who Jeanne Alter is totally tsundere for.

I’ve finally reached 500k. Got a third Star of Altria as a drop. Took Waver out of my lineup, promoted Lily to the front, and added Fergus to the rear. Now I’m at the point of wondering if I should farm lenses for Dragon Fangs or save Fang hunting for after the event, especially considering the potential amount of hearts I can get.

And you know, I was starting to wonder when another good 4* Assassin would likely come along. After having watched a good chunk of Kara no Kyoukai, I started wondering when its collaboration event would likely arrive.
After Valentines.
But then I think, oh wait, but then I wouldn't have anything saved up for Jeanne Alter in (late March?). Oh wait, Shiki (Assassin) is an event Servant! And... will pretty much be better than Carmilla, unless I can get her to NP3 or so. Because damn, even with the Buster modifier, her NP damage multiplier is low for single target. Meantime, Shiki gets a MUCH higher multiplier (though no Buster modifier) and instant-death chance (which can be enhanced with her skills too). 5* Saber Shiki looks gorgeous, but between her and Jeanne Alter, I'd rather go after Jeanne Alter, but that's mostly my thing with corrupted heroines (only enhanced by how well she'll work with my other favorite corrupted heroines).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:40 pm

A million and a quarter points. I'm going to have to spend a whole goddamn night dedicated to gobbling down Golden Fruit. And these Alien Invasion missions got a lot harder with the addition of Servant bosses in the last tier. I had to make two attempts against "BJ" (Jack the Ripper), because if I fail one of these, there's no way I'm using command seals until the final mission (3-million HP Lancer Alter). "Big Lucky" (Karna) went down on my first try, though it went slowly enough that his Daemons wiped out my frontline (Luckily, I was able to use Excalibur Morgan with a good amount of strength, so it didn't take too much for my rear guard to finish them off).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:48 pm

I actually used my Command Seals on yesterday's fight, knowing that I'd have all of them back in time for the final Altrium fight.  I'm at 925k+ points as of this morning, and I'll probably do some more points grinding.  My goal is 1.25 million points, so I can get that fifth copy of Star of Altria and have a fully LBed copy after the event is over.  Anything after that is bonus stuff.

Once I'm done with Saber Wars, I'll spend some time on the Da Vinci Fate rerun event in JP until that's done, which should be the 19th on our end.  So I'll only have two days to really grind for materials in the event shop and through the lotteries.  Not that I'm going to do much, I mostly want hearts, claws, and feathers.  And I've failed to get Jalter from this rate up thus far, and I probably won't be getting her in my JP account (plenty of 4 star CEs though!), so that makes me worry about my chances this April when the event first comes around in NA.  If I can't get her with 420+ quartz and whatever tickets I'll have on hand by then, then I probably won't be getting her at all during her first NA rate up.  Which would really piss me off, because I did roll a 5 star during her first rate up in JP, but I got Tamamo no Mae instead, so rate up is a lie.  >.<

Just a reminder that we'll probably have a couple of weeks as a break before the Valentine's event starts in NA AND in JP. So get yourselves prepped for that. Nero Bride will get her first rate up in NA, but there's no indication what the rate up for JP will be quite yet.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Considering the time-shift between the original JP calendar and our current NA calendar, I'm actually wondering if we might just get Garden of Order BEFORE Valentine's, rather than after, which then would likely place the Valentine's event much closer to the actual Valentine's Day.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Limited 5* Lancer Lusamine announced for the 2 million downloads summon.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Took me a second to realize the joke you made there, DoubleEdged. XD

As for what you said about Valentine's and the KnK Collab: well, it's not impossible. But I'm betting more on NA getting a bit of a break. The Brynhildr rate up will be enough content between now and the first two weeks of February to occupy everyone's time. Chances are that if DW times the latter half of the Valentine's event around the second week of February, there'll be a week or two of time before the KnK Collab hits in late Feb. That seems more likely to me at this point.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:56 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Took me a second to realize the joke you made there, DoubleEdged. XD

https://i.imgur.com/z1Rc9tw.jpg

You wouldn't be as lost on Saber Gym Leader Brock, would you? >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum