Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F/GO Watch!

+7
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
ZeroStormZZ
DoubleEdged
DrgnmastrAlex
Rainday
11 posters

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

F/GO Watch! - Page 28 Empty Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:39 am

More news!

First, the Dantes Dungeon challenge event will start March 1st for NA. This has been confirmed. Do remember that this event isn't like previous events; it only lasts a week, and each day of the week releases a new part of the event's story to tackle. First six days will give summon tickets, with the last day giving a Lore. Due to its higher difficulty, you must have cleared the London singularity, and I would personally recommend you have all the servants you use in your party to be at level 60 or higher (preferably between levels 70-80). 3 stars you bring should be at their final ascension, 4 stars you bring should be at least at their third ascension, and 5 stars you bring should be at least at their second ascension. You can bring 1 and 2 stars as well if you've fully ascended and leveled them. And of course, Edmond Dantes will be the limited 5 star on rate up, and the first Avenger class servant released in F/GO. He's fairly good, though due to being a Quick-centric servant, he's going to suffer from the meta essentially abandoning Quick team compositions. I won't dissuade anyone from rolling for him, though, as he's pretty damn cool.

Second, in JP, the 12 Million Download Campaign has been announced for late February (so within the next week). The rate up servant for the campaign is currently being kept as a mystery, and its identity probably won't be revealed until right before the campaign's launch or at its launch. Aside from this, there are also new Strengthening Quests for seven servants, all 4 star or higher: Alter Ego, 2 Riders, Caster, Lancer, Assassin, and the final class is a mystery. In addition to this, there will be new combat voice lines for servants who have their alternate outfits on (Jeanne Alter, Astolfo, Medb, Parvati, Mashu). And finally, saint quartz fragments rewards for each weekly master mission will be increased from two for each mission to three for each mission, giving a total of 3 quartz each week if you complete all the weekly missions. Ten free quartz will also be given out at the campaign's launch, which does not include the 10 quartz you can get for log in bonuses currently.

So, with the announcement of the Dantes event taking place at the beginning of March, we've got about three to four weeks before the Da Vinci Fake event and Jalter's first rate up, not to mention MAYBE two weeks before the America chapter drops. I wouldn't be surprised if that was released before March 15th. As for JP, I have a feeling that the first chapter for Season 2 of the game's story will come out after this campaign, and it's possible that the mystery rate up servant will tie into that. I'm anticipating a mid to late March release for that, though it's possible that it may be released early April.

I just managed to roll Asagami a couple of days ago, so I'm not expecting to get whomever is on rate up for the 12 million DL campaign, but I will roll for them. Personally, I'm just glad that JP is throwing a little more leeway for all players, especially F2P players, with the extra weekly quartz from master missions. And I hope to see that added to NA sometime this year. For now, I'm hoping that rolling Asagami didn't mess up my chances to roll Jalter, and I'm hoping I'll have enough resources and luck to get her when she comes around. Besides that, I'm looking forward to America chapter being released in NA, and the first chapter of Season 2 being released for JP (still haven't cleared any of the EoR chapters on my JP account, sadly, so I'll have to get around to that eventually. Need to level up my 5 stars.)
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:25 pm

We've got BAIT GACHA IN JP.

F/GO Stage DVD/BD Banner and Campaign is dropping, and it's been timed to do so before the 12 Million DLs campaign (which is making some speculate that the timing of this is on purpose. Morgan LeFay, anyone?). Two unique CEs will be given out, and there will be a rotating gacha.

26th Feb: Artoria Lancer, Gawain, Saberlot, Tristan
27th Feb: Mordred, Gawain, Saberlot, Tristan
28th Feb - 1st Mar: Mordred, Artoria Lancer, Gawain, Saberlot, Tristan
2nd Mar: Mordred, Artoria Lancer, Gawain
3rd Mar: Mordred, Artoria Lancer, Saberlot
4th Mar: Mordred, Artoria Lancer, Tristan
5th Mar: Artoria Lancer, Gawain, Saberlot, Tristan
6th Mar: Mordred, Gawain, Saberlot, Tristan
7th Mar (until 12:59 JST): Mordred, Artoria Lancer, Gawain, Saberlot, Tristan (Final day)
Bedivere can be obtained all days during this gacha (he's also on rate up).

Well, might be worth dropping a 10 roll or some tickets if you want Bedivere, or perhaps Mordred, Lartoria, or Saber Lancelot.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:14 am

Mystery servant has been revealed for the 12 Million DLs campaign. It's Kiara. Razz

Alongside her, Passionlip, Emiya Alter, and Suzuka Gozen are also on rate up. Good time to try to get Passionlip! There's some new CEs as well, and it looks like JP players are going to be getting bonus rewards, like copies of Fou cards, apples, and tickets.

First Strengthening Quest is also for Kiara, which seems to make her pretty damn good. I'll have more info after it's translated, unless I'm beaten to it.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:30 pm

I hear it takes her debuff resistance skill, adds “Arts Defense Down,” and decreases recharge by one turn. Still, not even a new Servant? Must be a lot of disappointment going around.

I decided to pick up February’s Fou sets from the prism shop. Orion is now at 90, max stats. If the final challenge quest lets me take along a friend of my choice, I might try running Black Grail Orion with a Tamamo buddy, Euryale locking down the boss.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:41 pm

I feel like just saying it's Kiara didn't do it justice. Not only did they say late February and then announce it in like the last hour of February in Japan, they hyped it up hard only for it to be a Kiara rerun. There were a lot of people super pissed with how it went down right now. There's still the mystery strengthening quest (Which isn't for Kiara since she got the Alter-Ego one) but I really doubt anything comes of that at this point.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Yeah, there's a lot of disappointment going around due to the hype that built up from keeping it a secret. Would've been better to just have announced that Kiara was the limited 5 star on rate up and not given people's hopes up for something new. That was a dumb decision on DW's part. That said, Passionlip is a good tank, and the other 4 stars on rate up are solid, so I don't think it'd be a waste to roll in this gacha to try for one of them. As for the mystery strengthening quest, I've sort of stopped caring due to this backfire. We'll see what comes of it, though.

DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:01 am

JP NEWS! Two bits of it, actually. First, the Chaldea Boys 2018 campaign has been announced. Prototype Arthur will be on rate up (heard rumors of someone else too, but we'll see if those are true shortly), and the campaign will give you a unique log in reward that you collect over the period of the campaign. Collect them all, and you get an alternate outfit for Proto Arthur. There are also going to be new CEs for the campaign in the associated rate up gacha, and like previous Chaldea Boys campaigns, you can get one of them for free.

The other bit of news is that there was an estimated release date for the first chapter of Season 2. It will be released sometime in April. Alongside that announcement, some art of the new servants to be seen in Season 2 (including ones we haven't seen yet), we're shown. 10 quartz will also be given out as a gift for the Winter fest that was held, where these announcements were made.

...so I have about a month to go before the first batch of new story content is released. I want to get Okita and Osakabehime to level 90 before I resume Shinjuku. Got Ishtar to 90 yesterday. ...I really need to pick up the pace...
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Well damn. Carmilla just got a NP buff in Japan. +200% to the attack, and +30% to the special female damage boost. Why? Why does this have to be two goddamn years away?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Really sucks that the buff for Scheherazade was such a worthless buff... *sigh*

And Carmilla finally got a worthwhile buff. Saw some comparisons between her and Jack, and Carmilla seemed to be doing close to the same amount. Sucks that it'll be two years away, but...hmmm...we could get it slightly sooner, since the first batch of strengthening quests came out three weeks earlier in NA. Hopefully that adds up so we won't be waiting a full two years.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:41 pm

The Count has been put to rest. Time to wait and hope... for Jeanne Alter. Wasn't able to beat him without Command Seals, but it's not like there's anything else in the next three days I need them for.

I have about 130 Quartz and 25 summon tickets ready.

UPDATE: Facebook account- E Pluribus Unum set to launch March 15. Get enough likes/shares, +10 Quartz.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Used all my command seals as well, one for the first part (Dantes got KOed but that was it), and two against Dantes (no losses, ran NP Arts Spam Meme). I'm in the same situation: no immediate need for Seals in the next three days, and saving up for Jalter. Got over 300 quartz today, and I'm at 22 tickets. Should be able to have thirteen 10 rolls' worth to try and get Jalter.

Also saw the announcement for chapter 5. Share and like!

One more thing: got Passionlip and a Fionn spook from the 10 tickets rewarded today in JP. On the topic of JP, a lot of people were disappointed that Artoria didn't get a buff. But honestly, the Reddit page gets its hopes up on a lot of stuff. Now they're speculating on what new male servant is going to be released for the Chaldea Boys campaign. These people keep setting themselves up for disappointment. Razz

What gets me the most is that the last strengthening quest was for Meltililith, who didn't really need it. I mean, among Quick dps, she's in the top three, alongside Swimsuit Salter. There had to be more deserving servants who needed strengthening.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:38 pm

>.>

<. <

...did a ticket roll, got lewd nun.

*hides*
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Kinda got discouraged after seeing how many quartz everybody has saved up for Jalter(I'm at 96), and the amount of wait time between here and there, so I blew a few tickets, on the Orleans Banner, which got me second copies of the following: 2030, Imaginary Element, and Divine Banquet. Unfortunately no servants though...  And of course I'm gonna wanna roll on Amerika.

Edit: Also been working on raising everybody to cap finally.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Getting a second copy of 2030 is really good! As for Jalter, if you want to roll for her, go for it. It's all luck anyway. You could very well get her in a single 10 roll. It's just that some of us REALLY want her and to increase our chances, so we've saved up this much.

The America chapter, including Free Quests, will give a total of 35 quartz. That's another 10 roll right there. And the Da Vinci Fake event (which has Jalter's rate up) probably won't be out for at least 10 days after the America chapter drops. So you'll have time to save up a bit more.

As for the rate ups for America, I'd wait on rolling on them until at least Medb's rate up (which unfortunately won't be for another month, most likely). She and Cu Alter are story-locked, so you wouldn't be able to get them on other rate up gachas; only in the story gacha. Medb was given her own banner for the America 2 rate up, and Cu Alter was given his own banner alongside Edison for America 3 (both of which came out after the Da Vinci Fake event). The first banner has Nightingale, Rama, Helena, Geronimo, and Billy the Kid on rate up, and all of them can be eventually obtained.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Couldn’t help myself, and spent a few tickets on London pickup. Only thing of note was Prisma Cosmos.

The detailed announcement for E Pluribus Unum is up. New Craft Essences, including the second Mana Prism Shop CE, Personal Training (Skip).
Reminder for Jeanne Alter hopefuls, her last ascension requires new material- Bloodstone Teardrop x10. I’m sure Da Vinci and the Counterfeits will have some in shop as well, but for a head start, we can farm Gazers in the new Singularity. I’m sure her skills require new stuff as well, but those get ridiculous, so no reminders needed there.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:46 am

Less than 12 hours to go before maintenance begins for NA. Then when it's done, maintenance truly beguns the America chapter is live. If you want to do some last minute grinding for exp cards or mats, you've got half a day left to do so, so get started.

Aside from that, there's some JP news:

A rerun of the Saber Wars event has been announced, alongside an animation update for MHX and a strengthening quest for Saber Lily to run alongside it. This will likely be the last event before the first chapter in Cosmos in the Lost Belt, and there are some helpful materials to obtain, so it's a good idea to take advantage of this event if you haven't already (my Okita will finally be appreciated again in JP!).
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:57 pm

So I did some ticket rolls on the story banner because of those exclusive servants(and I don't care how shitty Caster Gilles is I want him), and got Heracles, so that's neat. I now have 3 4 star Berserkers(Tcat+Fran), but Herc is a good single target for boss fights.

I also did a 10 roll on London(so that's like 6 total?) and I FINALLY GOT MORDRED, WOOOOO! Also got Imaginary Around to boot, so lucky~ Feels like it's finally made up for all those London rolls after I got Fran.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Ugh my SQ pulls this banner have been ass. only manage to get Geronimo. Any 4 or 5 star pull i get is fucking Crap essence.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Queen Medb came early. *rimshot*
Perhaps we might even see E Pluribus Unum 3 next week, when the Counterfeit event/Jeanne Alter shows?

I got my nephew into the game a while back. It seems he might also have some RESONANCE with Altria Alter, getting both Saber and Lancer during the Singularity Summon campaign leading into America. He’s also gotten Edmond Dantes and NP2 Jeanne.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:50 pm

TV spots for the Cosmos in the Lostbelt Servants have been coming out lately. One that really catches some interest-

Currently, the presumption is that this Caster is Scathach. The appearance, the voice, the artist (Hirokazu Koyama), the logic from understanding that she taught Cu EVERYTHING that made him so great, which includes Rune Magic and the ways of the Druid.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:52 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/86zn3v/hd_anime_japan_2018_fgo_promo

*starts to hyperventilate and fan himself a bit*

Meganekko bodysuit Tamamo.  Oh my...
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:14 am

Holy crap. Just the way I like them...
What is she? Assassin?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:47 pm

That's what others believe at this time. It's clearly the secretary-looking woman from the Lost Belt prologue, who was believed to be One of the Tamamo Nine: Tamamo Vicci.

Hoarding quartz on JP NOW.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:11 am

Hmm. Looks like Counterfeit Servants event is going to be later than expected. Starting later this week is a 1/2-AP Vault Campaign. That, and E Pluribus Unum Featured Summon #3.

Also, I'm surprised there hasn't been much "Lostbelt Tamamo" art yet on Pixiv.

I've started running Kearney instead of Alexandria. I honestly should've been doing that from the start, since the event shop will have more than enough Tearstones of Blood for Jeanne Alter's ascension, while one would need 45 Warhorse Horns for her skills.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:47 am

There's been a little bit of Tamamo Vicci art, but yeah, I'm a little surprised as well.

Also heard the news about the Da Vinci Fake event. Most likely is that DelightWorks's NA branch decided to move the break periods that wold have been in May to now in order to pad things out so they could announce the event at Sakuracon. They're not going to like the reaction if they expected excitement.

What gets me is that, by moving the break period, they've essentially given players less time in between the Fate/Zero event, the Rashoumon event, and the Onigashima event. Not to mention that during the next two and a half to three months, we'll also have the 300 days campaign and the 1st Anniversary campaign. So that's a lot of content that will be dropped on us. AND NA players won't have the extra week for the F/Z event like JP players did because of maintenance issues, so there will be less time to do everything in that particular event.

On top of all that, from an advertising standpoint, it doesn't make as much sense to announce the Da Vinci Fake event at a convention, since only current players would be interested in that due to already knowing about her from playing Orleans and hearing about it from veteran players. It would make more sense to announce the F/Z event due to the series being one of the most popular entries in the franchise, and using the F/Z event to pull in new players (and new revenue), while having the Fake event come out at the earlier period that some fans were expecting it to.

I'm still anticipating the Fake event to come out on the 5th, since the 1/2 AP period ends the 4th, and the Medb banner ends the 5th. Running Cu Alter for a week then overlapping his banner with Jalter's makes sense for the sake of making money. But that's the only thing that really makes any sense out of these decisions, outside of wanting to have banners for servants that were key players in the America chapter follow its release.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum