Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F/GO Watch!

+7
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
ZeroStormZZ
DoubleEdged
DrgnmastrAlex
Rainday
11 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

F/GO Watch! - Page 24 Empty Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:19 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I know it's still two Singularities away, but I've really been working on an Archer team for THAT fight, so I've been leveling them up as well (and Orion I really should level anyways, because 5*).

Honestly if you have a leveled Euryale or a leveled Orion you will be pretty set for that fight. Both would make it easy though, and no other Archers are really needed either.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Not even David?

Also, they just announced a THIRD Pickup summon that'll also end on 1/4. New Years Summon, featuring Arjuna and Karna.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:48 pm

They announced the rotating gacha with Karna and Arjuna finally? Good to hear. Some friends of mine will be happy to try for Scatch, Gil, and Kintoki again. :3

Yeah, I'd recommend getting your d'Eon, Caesar, Saber Lily, and any other good Sabers you have to at least level 60 in preparation for Saber Wars. Having gone through it two years ago, I have some experience with the higher difficulty quest nodes that dump a lot of event drops, especially the level 80 one. That one has a Scathach as the boss of that node with a million HP.

Getting El Melloi up is also recommended. He's one of the best supports in the game, and arguably the best utility support for any single party. Plus, pairing him with Tamamo in an Arts comp team means NP SPAM FOR DAAAAAAYYYYYS~! There's a reason why I wreck ass with a Tamamo/Vlad/Waver comp; because it refuses to die while putting out consistent damage.

I'm also prepping up for Camelot. Haven't gotten Euryale past 40 yet, but after the America singularity comes out, I'll start working on her. I should have the materials to ascend her to 70 by that time, too. Orion's really good with dps on Gawain, but Euryale essentially tells him "No attacks for you, including NPs". Run both if you can for those fights, though. As for David, you can run him if you so choose, but have him as a support only. His party dodge and heal will help you avoid Gawain's use of his NP that turn, but you're probably not going to get much use out of David aside from that. It's just better to use Euryale for crowd control/dps, and Orion for outright dps.

I'm...low on Prisms at the moment. Close to 70 prisms, so I'll probably buy January's tickets in the second or third week, depending on when Saber Wars drops. Just trying to level my Servants in both accounts: got Mashu to 80 in my JP and now I'm working on others, and I should be able to get Scathach's final ascension soon. Had to grind for Lancer Monuments today. >.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:55 pm

David would help, but what I mean is the combination of Orion and Euryale trivializes that boss enough that you won't really need any other specific counters to him.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:08 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:That one has a Scathach as the boss of that node with a million HP.

Yeah, now that I think about it, I did notice a lot of inflated HP values (in comparison to the stuff we fight currently) when researching the event. But then, this event also has various bonuses for increasing damage output, yes? The Saber servants and the 5* event CE? Oh boy, I can't wait to see the kind of damage Caesar can pull off with Crocea Mors (which I actually JUST increased to NP5) with the special CE equipped.

As far as Sabers go, the only questionable slot now is up between Fergus and Gilles. Gilles is S-Curve, so he'll have peaked in potential getting to 60; while Fergus is Reverse-S, meaning all his major potential is when you actually get him to 70. Also, Fergus requires Hearts to get to 60, Gilles doesn't (until you want to get him his final ascension). I don't doubt that Fergus is MUCH better than Gilles, but I don't think I'll be able to get him to a point where it'll show before Saber Wars comes, so the question then becomes 60 Gilles versus 50 Fergus.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Holy shit she rides a horse. Nice work D =) I'm still milling about for Mordred and extra copies of my tall girl Fran. Despite not watching any Apocrypha yet, I've always really liked Mordred for her style since she was first introduced long long ago, and she cracked me up in Guda Guda.

But yeah, leveling all my people up slowly but surly, working on Fran's skills right now.
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:03 am

Yeah, the damage bonuses for Sabers for the event, as well as from the event shop 5 star CE, will be of huge benefit. There's also a bonus to a specific event drop that is dependent on all the Sabers and Mysterious Heroine X, I believe.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:24 am

Something I just remembered that is pertinent to NA players: if you've been playing the game since day 1 and haven't missed any logins, you should have hit your 185th log in today.  Once a player hits their 200th login, they'll automatically get 20 quartz as a bonus, which is bigger than all the other milestone login bonuses up to that point (I think it starts at 4 around 50 total days, then 10 for day 100 and 150).  And from that point onward, every 50 daily logins after that milestone gives you another 20 quartz as a login bonus.  This is not dependent on logging in on consecutive days, only overall logins.  However, logging in every day does add up to net you this bonus, so even if you can't play the game that day, at least try to log in and get that checked off towards greater rewards down the line.

So for those who have logged in every day since Day 1, you'll be getting 20 free quartz in two weeks, then again in another seven weeks.  If you're aiming to get Jalter, that's 40 extra quartz right there to put towards rolling her.

Edit: I'm a dip. The 20 bonus quartz every 50 days starts at your 100th cumulative login, not 200th. Still, it's something to remember when you're saving up towards whomever you're looking forward to.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:28 am

Well, Jeanne Alter is still 3 1/2 months away, so that’s 40 Quartz right there. Is Dantes/CoMC the first Avenger though?

1/2 AP Training Grounds for a week starting tomorrow evening. I also need 10 more quartz to do one more 10-pull on London 2 before it ends. After that, I might also hoard until Jeanne Alter.

Also, for all my talk on that Camelot fight, I just realized David truly isn’t my best option anymore, as Jeanne will do his supporting better, she just won’t have the Archer attack bonus against Sabers. Invulnerability+healing, Servant stun, Servant NP debuff... All while having HUGE HP and resisting all Servant types (except Berserker and eventually Avenger). And this also means I’ve wasted Hearts. And I can probably say the same for Emiya and Carmilla, as they gain pretty much no stat points in their final ascension range.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Yeah, Dantes comes first. He'll be released with an event that comes out before the America chapter that's meant to be a few challenge quests that are at higher difficulty. It's typically around level 60-65+ to start, so take advantage of that 1/2 AP campaign.

It is probably better to run Jeanne with that team, not just for her NP and class resistances, but also because you can pull off NP spam with her. Euryale and Orion have Arts NPs and at least two Arts cards each. Combining that with Jeanne's three Arts cards and her Arts NP means that, unless you get an unlucky draw for that round, you can keep doing Arts chains until everyone has their NPs ready. Should take you three turns of Arts chains to pull that off. That said, I think Euryale gets a strengthening quest that gives her her final Skill, which is an Arts self-buff that lasts three turns. That'll help greatly in boosting her NP gain on use of her NP and a little afterwards, so if that quest comes out before Camelot, do it. Just make sure you've got Euryale at her final ascension, as Strengthening quests only become available for a servant upon reaching that state.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:46 pm

The quest tickets got me Nursery Rhyme. And then I got some quartz in London for another 10-summon. Lancer Alter is now NP2. Her bond EXP is a bit weird though. 20000 to get to Bond 2, then 2500 for 3 & 4? Haven’t done her Interlude yet, but here’s a first- forced Guest Servant Lancer Alter in the Interlude?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:47 pm

NP2 now? Very nice. Very Happy

Bond exp tends to vary between Servants. I've noticed that depending on the individual Servant, as well as depending on the rarity, there can be a huge difference in how much a Servant needs to get from Bond 0 to Bond 5. Sometimes getting from Bond 0 to Bond 2 takes almost as much as getting from Bond 2 to Bond 4. There's no fixed rate of what each Bond level requires. The only constant I've seen is that SSRs take the most to Bond level, and then the values needed decrease as you go down in rarity.

As for the mandatory Guest Support, there's not a lot of Interludes that do that, but they do exist. Gorgon just recently got her NP Interlude in JP, and she's provided as a mandatory Guest Support at level 70. It's rare, but it's not unheard of.

NA News: the Saber Wars event has an official release date of January 4th. Three quartz are being offered as a reward for reaching 10k likes or 2k shares of the FB notification on F/GO NA's Facebook page, so if you want more, be sure to do that.

And level your Sabers. I've got to get to work on Fergus and get him to at least level 50, now that I've gotten Scathach's final ascension. But I think I'm going to focus on leveling Mashu first.

Just as a reminder, here are the bonuses for the event servants:

Caesar, Fergus, Gilles: Attack +40%, Artorium drop +10%
Artoria, Siegfried, Altera, d'Eon, Okita, Mordred: Attack +60%, Artorium drop +20%
Saber Alter, Nero: Attack +80%, Artorium drop +30%
Mysterious Heroine X, Saber Lily: Attack +100%, Artorium drop +50%

Those who began in the first couple of weeks have the advantage of having Saber Lily already, so they'll be able to get at least a +50% bonus to the Artorium drops they'd receive. Also, Mysterious Heroine X is the limited 5 star for this event gacha, but she's an Assassin instead of a Saber. Alongside her, Saber Alter and Nero are on rate up, so now is a good time to roll for either of them if you really want them (yes, that's the reason why those two have their own separate attack and Artorium drop percentages, as well as being regulars in the event's story).

At the bare minimum, you should be able to have a +30% drop increase due to Caesar, Fergus, and Gilles being relatively easy to get. Players who have started since day 1 should have a +80% drop increase at the very least. I'm going to be running Salter, Caesar, and Saber Lily at the very least, so I'll have a minimum of +90%. This is before you use supports, mind, so you can go over +100% drop increase. Oh, and if you have Salter, Nero, or Saber Lily already, put them in your Saber support slot. I'd recommend only putting Lily in if you have her at least at level 60, though. Otherwise she's not going to be very helpful to those on your friends list running the higher difficulty repeatable missions.

And if you do get MHX, level her immediately and put her in your Assassin support slot for the event. That should go without saying.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Did Interlude. Now have Rhongomyniad EX Lv2. That’s pretty much 200% more attack value right there, isn’t it?

I’m highly considering forgoing a fifth Saber in my lineup and just taking Alter, Lily, Caesar, and D’eon. D’eon will be hard enough to level quickly, so I’ll have to give Fergus and Gilles the boot. Not to mention some quests may need different setups entirely.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:12 pm

I've got Saber Lily at max level in case people need a Lily support for the upcoming event. Now I'll work on leveling Lancer Alter more, maybe ascend Siegfried once before the event starts.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:54 am

If I can keep up the pace, I should be able to get both d'Eon and Lily to 70. I actually have the materials to final-ascend Lily now, but that would stop me from ascending d'Eon to third stage (in which I'm still one Phoenix Feather short, but I'd lose all my Yggdrasil Seeds, and I can get the feather on Archer day while also gathering Pieces/Monuments for my Archers & Jeanne. So if I can manage it, I'd be able to go in with Saber Alter 80, Saber Lily 70, Chevalier d'Eon 70, Gaius Julius Caesar 60, and one more on backup to adjust as needed (likely Zhuge Liang if I can get his third ascension, or Lancer Alter 90+)

Here's some good news: Up to 10 Hearts in the Altrium Point Rewards, as well as 10 more as quest rewards. Same with Chaos Claws. So 20 of each in with guarantees, and repeatable quests with additional chances. Once I get certain ascensions done, Blessings of World's End is going to be Rank 10, and Mana Burst will be my next focus.

I'm also going to pretty much reserve most of the low-tier shop for Jeanne. ALL-EXP, ALL-Hero Crystals, etc. I can imagine those without access to much resources have a hard time leveling her up/enhancing her bonus stats, since she doesn't get EXP boosts except for ALL-Class EXP tokens and is locked out of Hero Crystals besides ALL-Class.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:03 pm

My Lily is only at level 40, so you guys would have to make due with using my level 80 Salter for the bonuses and power.  I'm sure you're all disappointed.  XD

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7mstn8/effective_event_attack_for_saber_warsaka_lily/

Here's a look at the adjusted attack strength of all the Servants who are getting the bonus. The top 5 are as follows in descending order: MHX, Altera, Okita, Mordred, and then Saber Alter.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:52 pm

3 pulls later(one paid for) and still no Fran or Mordred... I mean I know chances of getting Mordred were crap but I was hoping to get at least one more copy of Fran. On the somewhat lighter side, I got a bunch of Jekylls(NP4), a "P" caster, and 3 Babbages, as well as a Zouken CE(5 Star)

F/GO Watch! - Page 24 Charle10

I look forward to seeing what Steam King can do once I finish leveling up Medea.
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:40 pm

That design concept for Babbage Alter is so cool looking. You can even try to justify it by having it be Ada Lovelace, one of Babbage's close associates.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:35 am

Japanese version just updated with the second half of the part 2 prologue, now officially known as Cosmos in the Lostbelt. Caster Anastasia showed up, Da Vinci is a loli now after getting Kirei'd a bunch of new servants showed up in the opening, all sorts of crazy stuff going down.

ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:40 am

Playing through it right now. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:06 pm

Alright, New Year's gachas for JP are go!

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7n8vph/new_year_campaign_and_gacha/

Featured 5 star is not Shiroumasa (seriously, after the stuff with Eresh, were you really expecting DW to have him ready so soon?), but Katsushika Housai. AKA, the artist who is notorious for the famous ukiyo-e painting "The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife". Once again, TypeMoon r63's a guy. Razz

Housai is a Foreigner class, and the second one in game now, as well as being Arts-centric (judging by what I've seen of her skills and attack card deck). Sadly, unlike Abi, she does not seem to have anything Lovecraftian about her (her NP is sort of pretty, but is just her doing strikes with a giant brush that literally paints an ocean while she hits the enemy party). She does have a little flying octopus floating around her, though! Razz

She'll be in a rotating gacha, like previous New Years.

1st & 2nd - Hokusai
3rd Jan - Gilgamesh
4th Jan - Scathach
5th Jan - Shinjuku Archer
6th Jan - Meltlilith and CCC CEs
7th Jan - All, including Hokusai
8th Jan - Tamamo and 2016 CEs
9th Jan - Musashi and 2017 CEs
10th Jan - Hokusai (final day)

tfw Musashi has had more rate ups than Jalter

New CEs for the campaign:

5-Star CE, New Beginnings, ATK: 250, HP: 400. Arts Performance and Critical Damage +10%, Starting NP Gauge +40%.

4-Star CE, Avalon Festivities, ATK:200 , HP: 320. Star Attraction +300%, NP Gain +10%.

3-Star CE, Happy as a Warm Puppy, ATK: 0, HP: 300. Increase QP earned from quests by 2018.

.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand JP just went into unscheduled maintenance as of eight minutes ago. ETA to completion: indefinite. Fuck, I was about to log in too.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:53 pm

January's tickets down the drain. Nothing of note. I think I could pretty much be done with premium summoning for a while, until the commonly referred to Jeanne Alter summon. And for that matter, after the London results, I could swear off the paid summons too. They'd have to have the ones I REALLY REALLY want for me to even consider them now (Scathach, Jeanne Alter, Minamoto no Yorimitsu...).

Also, since it's Archer day, I'm finally taking Cu for a few rounds post-update. Definitely gotta complement his new animations as well. And... holy shit, I just witnessed the true power of Lancer Alter. Mana Burst, Protection of World's End, Strategist's ATK&Crit Buffs (Waver). A Buster/Quick/Buster round, where she was only the last Buster. 121k damage. Now if only I were to imagine a No-NP Brave Chain with her with the same conditions... Jesus Christ. I guess I ought to put Victor of the Moon on my Support slot for her. Yakisoba Buns are junk food, right?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Yeah, the strength of Crit Buster is real. There's a reason why it's upped the difficulty of the Challenge quests for events and some other things in game.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:35 pm

Welcome to my world. Just wait until the outfit with Buster Up and 20 Crit Stars releases, then it's really a party.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:44 am

Oh hell, 18 quartz gift for the new year. I may actually have to try and see if I can get one more 10-summon out of it.

UPDATE: Meh, I did just that, and nothing notable came out of it, except maybe getting Euryale to NP5. Only 4* was another Angel Song (Should I burn these, or make a MAX version? Keep in mind I do have Black Grail and Heavens Feel)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum