Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F/GO Watch!

+7
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
ZeroStormZZ
DoubleEdged
DrgnmastrAlex
Rainday
11 posters

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

F/GO Watch! - Page 26 Empty Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Oh, no, the Brock joke I've known about for a long time. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:40 pm

So, are you guys making through the Alien Invasion quests okay? I had an extremely lucky finish on the latest one (literally down to level 30 Fergus with 300 HP and a Guts activation left), but that was also getting really close to failed, and again, not using Command Seals until tomorrow night's quest. Just under 1.5 million points, and finishing the last one with my desired setup should cover more than half the points needed to finish up the Altrium reward list. Tomorrow is just one fight, one enemy; a 3 million HP Lancer Alter. This is probably the moment when Okitas will shine the most, but no, I have to take MHX to get the most out of the Altrium bonus. I'll probably just start with Saber Alter for a bit, build NP gauge while I can, then switch her with d'Eon on Rhongomyniad. I know target focus will do nothing for the NP, but at least d'Eon should get through it with only Curse, then tank the next few rounds. Anyways, there's also hoping she'll get stupid with her one-turn buffs (Mana Burst and Protection of World's End), wasting turns by activating them at the end of her round.

100,000 Altrium for the win, plus the bonuses of your team; mine is 170% with a Support MHX, bringing it to 270,000 Altrium when I win.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Honestly I’ve been having difficulty with the a few of them. I’ve been trying to build up newly acquired sabers (Nero & Seigfried) and a MHX so they’re not as strong as I’d hope
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:24 am

Had to use my Command Seals on the one two days ago, and today's I had to use a quartz. They are a little tough, but it's more that I went in without a proper party composition, since I'm trying to maximize my Altrium gain. The most I can get is +180%, though today I did +150%.

I'm at 1.3 million points right now. I'll likely pass 1.5 million tomorrow, but I've hit all my goals (the last one being getting a fifth copy of Star of Altria). Due to getting hit with pink eye two weeks ago, my grinding took a hit, so there's no way I'm going to be able to get to 2 million. I'm focusing more on clearing out the event shop. I want to get all the gold exp and Fou cards before the event is over, so I'll be grinding the Jeanne node in a bit. Already cleared out everything that requires tubes.

Salter has been my MVP, alongside the support Okitas with Purely Bloom on them.

Anyway, NA news! The 2 Million Downloads campaign has been announced! Aside from Brynhildr getting her first rate up (and the only one for over a year!), we're also getting some love from DW. Campaign period will be from January 18th at 4am UTC to January 25th 3:59am UTC. Various gifts will be handed out.

From January 19th at 4am UTC to January 24th at 3:59am UTC, logging in each day over the five day period (starting the 19) will net you five quartz for each day, for a total of 25 quartz. If you miss a day, you miss the five quartz gift for that day, so be sure to log in from the 19th to the 23rd!

From January 18th to June 30th, logging in for five days will get you (Day 1) five 4 star ALL Exp cards, (Day 2) five 3 star Fou HP cards, (Day 3) five 3 star Fou Attack cards, (Day 4) five gold apples, (Day 5) five tickets.

From January 18th to January 25th, there will be another release of a commemorative Craft Essence featuring 10 different portraits to choose from: Mashu, Artoria, Jeanne, Altera, Arjuna, Scathach, Ushiwakamaru, Mephistopheles, Jekyll, and Darius III. You can only choose one of these ten portraits, but the effect and stats among them all is the same: 4 star CE (Maxed Out), 500 HP, 500 Atk, with the following effect: Increase Bond gained when completing quests by 50. You can get it under the appropriate banner in the Da Vinci Workshop.

From January 18th to January 25th, there's also a new Mystic Code to obtain, based on the casual wear of Artoria from F/SN. It has the following skills: Mana Burst (Buster Up) for 1 turn, Victorious Conviction (Instinct, or immediate crit stars), and Knight's Oath (Guts for 1 turn).

There's also a renewal for the Start Dash for newer players, where they can get a maximum of 40 quartz and three tickets, as well as bonus FP, exp cards, and apples.

From January 18th to 25th, there's also 1/2 AP cost for Exp Card Dailies.

Altera will also have a new Interlude available.

From January 18th to 25th, Brynhildr (Lancer) will get a rate up as a limited 5 star, and two new 4 star servants, Fionn mac Cumhaill (Lancer) and Beowulf (Berserker), will also be on rate up. After this rate up, Fionn and Beowulf will be added to the story pool, but Brynhildr will not. There are also new CEs released with this rate up that will be added to the story pool after this rate up has ended: 5 star CE "Vessel of the Saint" and 4 star CE Golden Millennium Tree. New 3 star CEs will also be added: "Storch Ritter", "Mana Gauge", "Elixer of Love", "Ryudoji Temple", "Hermitage", "Motored Cuirassier", "Stuffed Lion", and "Lugh's Halo". The 3 star CEs "Azoth Blade", "False Attendant's Wings", "Azure Black Keys", "Verdant Black Keys", "Crimson Black Keys", "Rin's Pendant", "Spell Tome", "Dragon's Meridian", "Sorcery Ore", and "Dragonkin" will be cycled out and replaced with the above new 3 star CEs in the story gacha, but will still be available in the FP gacha.

And finally, from January 18 to the 25th, there will be a Brynhildr trial quest where you can try her out as a support. The reward for clearing the quest is a ticket.

So a LOOOOOOOOT of stuff getting dumped on us over the next week, starting this Wednesday. Lots of goodies for you to save up towards whatever servants you want, or even towards Brynhildr. A new Mystic Code is always welcome, but what I was really waiting for in this rainfall of gifts was the commemorative CE that boosts Bond by 50 points. This can go a LONG way in Bond point farming, and applies to the entire party, not just the equipped servant (I believe, but I could be wrong).

As for the rate up...I'm going to pass. First, I already have Scathach, who is legitimately a better ST Lancer than Brynhildr (Bryn's gimmick is that she does extra damage to Servants with the "Lovers" subtype, which just means they have a significant other in their tale). Other than that, the only real appeal to her is that she's only had two rate ups at all in JP, and the time period between the two is over a year. Well, I guess she's also good waifu bait and is quite pretty. As for the two 4 stars.... Fionn isn't all that great (you'd honestly be better off with Hector), and Beowulf is like a lightly nerfed Heracles (though his NP is literally ORAORAORAORAORA!!!, which is pretty cool).
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Heh, a lot more going on than I thought. So on Anniversary Blonde, is the Mana Burst for the whole party, and is it stronger than “A” (30-50%)? And how many crit stars are we talking on the Intuition? At a certain amount, I could just call that up whenever Lancer Alter has the cards for a Brave Chain and activate Protection of World’s End too; Even as much as 20 would be enough, as PoWE provides the rest and sends it all to her. By the way, I just upgraded that skill to rank 10, my first rank 10 skill.

1.625 million Altrium. The final mission should put me past 1.9 million.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:09 pm

In regards to the Mystic Code's skills, it's a single target for Mana Burst, but since it's a MC skill, I believe it's on the same level as Mana Burst A. Might be a little stronger, I'd have to check it out later. For the Instinct skill, it starts off at an instant 10 critical stars (again, MC skills are inherently stronger than most similar skills used by servants), and at level 10 gives out 20 critical stars. So you should be able to carry out that plan, DoubleEdged.

Going to do some more Altrium grinding so I have 1.6 million. I want the extra Prisms to buy the Fou cards in Da Vinci's shop. After that, I should have a day to work on grinding for transistors for the Fous in the event shop. I'll need 800 of them.

Got enough experience cards from the event shop to get Scathach to 90, as well as get Emiya's third ascension, and Nero to level 34. If I'm able to, I'll get some more exp cards to get her first ascension.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Darth Alter defeated.

It is VERY possible to beat her without having to revive, but that could take a lot of luck and a very strong team. Perhaps things could have been slightly different if I had all of my Sabers at their max level. But no, I was unable to beat her without use of command seals. I got her down to under 100k HP (she has 3,333,333 HP) before Fergus went down. 270k Altrium as I expected, 300 Mana Prisms, 3 Claws of Chaos, and a Heart of a Foreign God sent my way. Did I mention that I actually did buy Mona Lisa the first time I surpassed 1000 MP? Well, I just bought my second now. 36 days before it is taken out of the shop. 1000 MP available in the Valentines event, another 1000 in the KnK event. So... yeah, it could very well be possible for me to get MLB Mona Lisa before it disappears (and I don't have to use a Rare Prism to finish it off).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Had pretty much the same experience as you did, DoubleEdged. If I had leveled up Lily and Fergus more, I might've not needed the Seals. As it stands, I got 250k, which got me three Hearts, a bunch of the exp CEs, the last copy of Star of Altria, and 150 Prisms. I'm working towards 1.6 million now to get another 100 prisms. But I'm pretty much done with the event.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:36 pm

Oh, no maintenance tonight.
Okay then, did the Anniversary Blonde and Brynhild quests. And this Anniversary Blonde Mystic Code doesn't require so much EXP to level up! I actually have to wonder if the EXP I've gotten on Battlesuit thus far (level 3) would max this one out. And it's unfortunate that I missed the Fuyuki School code, I think that one also had low EXP ranges.

Don't forget to pick up a Heroic Portrait CE.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:06 am

All the Mystic Codes, except for the Mage's Association, Atlas Institute, and Chaldea Combat uniforms, have the same amount of exp costs as the base Mystic Code. Those three just have ridiculous amounts of exp costs to level, but they also have some unique and powerful effects that have static values, so leveling them isn't as important as it is for the others. I just view them as sinks for MC exp when you've sufficiently leveled all your other Mystic Codes.

Guess I can do some ticket rolls, maybe a single 10 roll, for Bryn and Beowulf (not Fionn though, he sucks). More so for the CEs, though.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:09 am

Halp, I got yandere valkyrie riding my crotch. Send a doctor.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Why? Did you just HAVE to have that rare cutie waifu that’ll never come around again for collection purposes?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:56 pm

I kind of did it on a whim for those purposes, but I already had Scath. So it wasn't that I needed her. I think that threw the game's desire sensor off. >.>;
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Welp, Brynhild hasn't even been out for a day yet, and...
https://www.facebook.com/FateGO.USA/videos/1108382012651164/

Okay, I guess there won't be any switcheroos, but it really feels inappropriate to have seasonal events that far ahead of the damn holiday season. That said, since the first one is a shorter event, then maybe the next one after that can arrive while Mona Lisa is still in the shop, meaning that's a good 2000 MP I should be able to get in those events to use on Mona Lisa. I'll end up farming at least 1000 through the EXP quest 1/2 AP campaign.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Yeah, I was surprised about how soon the announcement was made. Makes me think that they're either going to start at the very end of this month (maybe the 25th at the earliest), or that they're going to start at the beginning of February and this is just a courtesy thing. But it does fit into what I had thought would happen: Valentine's would be in the first half of February so that the KnK Collab event would be in the second half.

I considered rolling for Nero Bride during Valentine's (mainly because I enjoyed using her on my old JP account and I like her design), but....I can probably just wait until September, when the next Nero Olympics comes out and she gets her second rate up. And if I don't get her then, I can always save up for her third Rate up during the pre-Extra CCC campaign. I dunno...maybe I'll just give it a 10 roll now and see where that takes me.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:13 am

As I've been farming EXP with this campaign, I've been keeping the golds while burning the silvers. I've gotten plenty of golds though, and have been putting them to use. First off, I have way too many Assassin Blazes right now, making me REALLY wish KnK was coming first. Second, I used the class EXP I didn't have anyone I particularly needed level on Mash instead, and she's now at level 60 (7/7/4); it still feels somewhat weird that I have wait even longer before I can level her up some more, but I guess that's just how plot progression goes. I didn't have the materials to do final ascension for Orion/Artemis, so I've been giving my Archer EXP to Euryale; she's now level 70 (6/6), not sure I'll take her skills further, or whether I'll give her or Orion priority on Fous (thinking Orion should get priority though when it comes to those two, since I can get a lot more use out of Orion, while Euryale is limited to pretty much "Male Saber shutdown").

Also, as long as it can follow the EXACT schedule as JP originally did, we should have more than enough time and access to Mana Prisms to get another two Mona Lisas. I just bought #3 today. Garden of Order SHOULD start one week from the end of Chocolate Lady's Commotion, and granted that it does so, Mona Lisa should not leave the shop until well over halfway into the event (something like 3 days before the 14-day event ends?). If I can put faith into it sticking to this schedule (if anything, they should be trying to SPEED UP the schedule, so event delays shouldn't happen), I may decide to stop farming EXP during the 1/2 AP, and start going after particular materials.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:20 pm

I did it! Tried every time Jeanne Alter was on rate up, and at last I finally got her!
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:45 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:I did it! Tried every time Jeanne Alter was on rate up, and at last I finally got her!

Congrats!  Hopefully I'll be able to get her soon.  Don't have enough for a 10 roll, but I can at least give my last few single rolls on my JP account.  I'm hoping more for her to come to me on my NA account, though...

Edit: No luck on my JP account. Here's hoping I'll be able to roll her on my NA account. I should have at least thirteen 10 rolls and maybe 20 tickets by April, so if I don't get her from all that, then I'm just not getting her at all during her first rate up.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:57 pm

Event news!  First for JP.  The Setsubun event is closing in, which is essentially a challenge event.  It starts the 24th (so tomorrow for us) after maintenance ends and goes until the 31st, and it involves clearing 100 levels of a tower (there's more battles after that, but the main challenge is clearing all these floors).  A boss Servant is placed every ten floors, and every five floors gives you a small reward (most of the time it's ascension/skill mats, but there are some CEs and tickets to be gained as well).  There is also a unique mechanic where Servants who have participated in a successful fight become tired (Command Seals and items cannot be used to heal this).  After getting past a certain point in the event, you can take advantage of an Onsen that allows you to have your Servants recover faster from Tired status.  When a Servant is Tired, they cannot be used again in your party until they've recovered from it, and any copies of the same servant in your inventory or as a support will also be tired.

During this period, all Exp card and Class dailies will be unlocked.

Here's the featured servants for the event gacha:

24th Jan (until 23:59 JST): Shuten Douji, Kintoki, Raikou
25th Jan: Shuten Douji, Kintoki
26th Jan: Shuten Douji, Raikou
27th Jan: Kintoki, Raikou
28th Jan: Kintoki
29th Jan: Shuten Douji
30th Jan: Raikou
31st Jan - 3rd Feb: Shuten Douji, Kintoki, Raikou
4th Feb: Kintoki
5th Feb: Shuten Douji
6th Feb: Raikou
7th Feb (until 12:59 JST): Shuten Douji, Kintoki, Raikou (final day)

NA event news: the Valentine's event is upon us!

http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2018%2F0123_valentines%2F  (For details about the event that I don't cover here)

Essentially, the event revolves around grinding for chocolate bricks and coins to trade in for special Valentine's CEs (they have no effects, they're just little keepsakes that you can buy for the corresponding female servant you have, along with a cutscene of them giving you chocolate for Valentine's), as well as ascension/skill materials.  Some of the rewards for clearing the story quests include quartz as well.

There will be a maintenance before the event, which starts the 25th UTC, so get ready to start in two days.

In addition to this, there will also be some Interludes released for the following servants: Atalante (2nd Interlude), Scathach (1st Interlude), Tamamo-no-Mae (2nd Interlude, the much-awaited buff to Fox's Wedding), Frankenstein's Monster (2nd Interlude).

Rate up schedule for the Valentine's event is as follows (Bride is available during every day of the event):

1/25 - Bride
   1/26 - Artoria Pendragon
   1/27 - Altera
   1/28 - Jeanne d'Arc
   1/29 - Orion
   1/30 - Tamamo-no-Mae
   1/31 - Francis Drake
   2/01 - Jack the Ripper
   2/02 - Mordred
   2/03 - Bride

To be honest, I won't be participating in the Setsubun event.  First and foremost, I only have nine or ten servants at level 80, about the same number or maybe a little more between levels 50 and 60, and the rest are lower in level.  So I'm not in good shape to take it on in my new JP account.  But even if I was in a good position, I wouldn't participate, because the way I see it, the rewards are not equal to the challenge that is presented.  Not enough quartz/tickets, no event limited 4 star to earn, nothing.  This is purely for challenge's sake, and due to the mechanics involved in it, it's not the kind of challenge I want.  I honestly hope that this kind of challenge event doesn't pan out, because I really don't want to see these mechanics again.  Just give me a damn raid event, that I can handle.  So my focus for events will be entirely upon the Valentine's event, even though the Valentine's events are among the ones I enjoy the least.

I can finally get started on the EoR chapters on my JP account, at the very least.  I feel comfortable enough to start those soon, probably after I clear some of the dailies. Get prepared, though, because after these events, we'll likely have the next Valentine's event for JP, and we'll definitely have the Kara no Kyoukai collab event for NA. And the latter is one of my favorite events, both for the kind of event it is, as well as due to the fact that I grew into being a KnK fan when it originally ran back in 2016, partly because of one of my rl friends pushing me to watch the movies. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:29 am

Setsubun event in JP is live.  Also, a reminder for those who play JP: with this recent patch, the minimum required amount of RAM for the game has gone up to 1.5 GB.  If you've got a 2 GB or higher phone/tablet, you should be just fine.  If not...then you'd better use an emulator until you get a phone/tablet with more RAM.

Valentine's event for NA will be live tomorrow at 7 am UTC, following maintenance.  For those in the U.S., that means 11 pm PST/2 am EST.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:17 pm

I'm wondering if my initial assumptions about the chocolate event are off. Can ANY servant equip ANY chocolate gift CE? I was under the impression the CE's were restricted to the ladies that give their respective gifts, which also led me to thinking that having male Servants along for the event would be disadvantageous for chocolate farming.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:29 am

I believe that the gift CEs can be equipped to any servant. But I don't exactly recall, because I didn't really take advantage of that.

Also, Valentine's event in NA has begun as of an hour and a half ago. Sorry for the late notification, but I was a bit preoccupied with Overwatch. I thought I had left it, but the Black Cat D.va skin is too good.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:37 pm

So should drop my Quartz on Nero Bride or should I wait until someone else is on rate up with her?
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Well, Nero Bride will have a second rate up this September with the next NeroFest event. This April, one of the most wanted servants in the entire game, Jeanne Alter, will be released. You might want to consider saving up for her.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:39 pm

Depends on how much you like Nero. Utility-wise, I don't think people consider her that good compared to other 5* Servants.
March should be the release of the Avenger class, with TWO 5*s coming that month- the first being Edmond Dantes (The Count of Monte Cristo), the second being Jeanne d'Arc Alter as was said.

But really, it's all about who you're looking for. I don't recommend pulling too much just to get any 5*. The Valentine's Summon will change its rate-ups daily, where Bride Nero will end up sharing the featured rate-up with another female 5* Servant, if one of those ladies might suit your interests more.

As far as clearing the event goes, I'm recommending a setup of 3 Melty Sweethearts (+ a fourth from the Support Servant) and 2 Gift CEs (based on what class currently has rate-up). Current rate-up is Rider class, so gifts from Rider Servants would work great, and only have 3 cost compared to Melty Sweetheart's 12. If you can fit 4 Melty Sweethearts into your lineup without problems, even better (the last servant can drop quite a few ALL coins at times). Alternatively, if you have the 4* or 5* Summon Event CE, you can put one of those on a Rider Servant for a better effect than the Gift CEs.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum