Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F/GO Watch!

+7
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
ZeroStormZZ
DoubleEdged
DrgnmastrAlex
Rainday
11 posters

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

F/GO Watch! - Page 19 Empty Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:14 pm

So I'm finally getting around to going through Okeanos on my English Grand Order account. Blackbeard is even worse when you can understand what he's saying.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:57 pm

You would think he would be in North America.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:21 am

Here's the details on the GudaGuda Honnouji event that have just been uploaded onto the F/GO FB page.

Event Period: November 8th 7am to November 24th 3:59am UTC. (There is a notice that there will be maintenance conducted November 22nd from 4-7am, so please take that into account when grinding the event).

You gather Honnouji Points from quests, and the servants that provide event bonuses (EMIYA, Ushi, Nobu, Okita, Cu, Medusa, Benkei. and Mephistopheles) will boost your Points gain, alongside the 5 star "GUDA-O" CE. Between November 9th to 24th, there will also be bonus quests that provide a large amount of Points; these quests only last a day, so do them when you can. And yes, you'll get even more for having the event servants in your party and the GUDA-O CE, even if they don't fight. However, these unlock only after clearing the final act of the event story line. So I might recommend spending apples to get through the event's story as fast as you can.

As always with events, the CEs you get from the Event gacha will boost the amount of event item drops that you receive. These items, along with the Points, are used to trade for CEs, mats, Nobu, and other items.

Honnouji Point items:

Oda Nobunaga
4 star CE Exp card: Nobbu
3 star CE Exp card: Okita
Phoenix Feather
Dragon's Reverse Scale
Crystallized Lore
Saint Quartz
Golden Fruit
5 million, 2 million, 1 million, and 500k QP

The CE Exp cards are a new addition for this event that will appear in some later events. They can be used to provide major exp increases to your standard CEs.

Event Item Drops:

Hira-gumos (Gold chest-level event item drop):
5 star CE GUDA-O
Golden Skull
Heart of a Foreign God
Claw of Chaos
Eternal Gear
Homunculus Baby
Meteor Horseshoe

Yohen-tenmoku-chawan (Silver chest-level drop):
5 star CE GUDA-O
Golden Skull
Forbidden Page
Octuplet Crystal
Void's Dust

Tsukumo-nasu (Bronze chest-level drop):
5 star CE GUDA-O
Golden Skull
Fou cards
3 and 4 star Exp cards

Rate-up for the Honnouji Event has Okita, as well as rate ups for EMIYA, Cu, Medusa, and Mephistopheles.

GRINDING FOR CLAWS, GO. I need them badly for Vlad, Carmilla, Lancelot, Salter, Caesar, Cu, and others. D:

Good luck in your rolls. I'm hoping to get Okita, because she's among the top five crit star generators in the game (top three if you ask me, only surpassed by Jack the Ripper). Here's hoping I get her. Got 150 quartz and six tickets on hand, so I'm in an okay position...
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:12 pm

Yeah, I got a few characters to ascend too. But now I'm suddenly feeling hesitant on finishing up certain characters- the S-curve servants. For 4* Servants, there's really minimal difference between 70 and 80. Meanwhile, I also have reverse-S servants in Tamamo Cat, Cu Chulainn, and Ushiwakamaru; where they'll get the biggest stat boost in their final ascension level range. And then there's preparations for my most desired characters who should both be around within a month after the end of this event. I'll definitely get Emiya to 70, but I'm really wanting to conserve Foreign God Hearts especially.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:42 am

I used all 363 quartz I had saved, along with 4 summon tickets.

Emiya and Marie Antoinette was all I got.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:38 am

No Okita after using over 200 quartz and six tickets. Got five copies of the event 4 star CE, one copy of the event 5 star CE, nine copies of the event 3 star CE, and got Carmilla to NP3. Plus I got Emiya, who I didn't have before.

Guess I'll take Emiya as a good consolation prize. I'll keep dumping for single quartz rolls for Okita and Scath, but I'm not expecting much to come about from it. Especially since I rolled Osakabehime in my JPN account, which could explain the lack of luck here.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:31 am

... So remember the bad luck I had for Halloween?

I got Okita in my second 10 pull.
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:39 am

Damn, nice. I haven't given up quite yet, there are still plenty of free quests for me to do and I didn't use any apples during Halloween.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Congrats! *mumbles about not getting Okita some more*

I rolled some more yesterday, got a second copy of the 5 star event gacha CE. Nothing else of note, unfortunately. I'll probably be grinding until I at least have all the Claw of Chaos that are available in the event shop. I need final ascensions for Carmilla and Salter.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Well I feel guilty now. I used one summon ticket and pulled Okita I still have a few more and enough 10 quartz pull remaining but I’m debating on using them now or if to wait for scath
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Don't feel guilty. Razz

I'd say unless you want more of the event CEs to grind more efficiently, hold off on rolling in the gacha. Save up for Scathach.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:51 pm

I used up my tickets. Got the 4* CE and Emiya (bringing him to NP2).

When it comes to summoning, am I going to have to set up some sort of ritual at my local Hardees when London Pickup #2 arrives?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Yea I used my ticket and got an Emyia; pushed my luck further for the CE but got Nadda

Yea I’m gonna save up for Scath
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Archer has his red jacket back. Now he just needs the quest to strengthen his Projection Magic.

But the thing is, after two days, I've only been able get 8 Eternal Gears. How the hell am I supposed to get through the rest of the shop at this rate? Not to mention the Hell difficulty stuff dropping mostly tiny amounts of the Hiragumo, and almost nothing else.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:49 am

Yeah, the Hiragumo drops at this point are pretty low. Thankfully, from what I've seen of the guide off of the Reddit page, there are more Hell quests to come, and later ones provide better Hiragumo drops. Chances are that they increase in minimum level requirement, though. I'm really hoping not. Sad

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WgS2pOvUKGtavL5QqvVxAwDAIvU49r7hOMF9dgCNKrU/edit#gid=1211241109

That link should help in preparing for stuff to come, as well as give you an idea of how many runs of each quest node you need to do to get everything.

I've almost got enough Hiragumo pots to get one of the last two skulls I need. Though I'm debating whether I should save up more for the GUDA-O CEs, since the Hiragumo drops will improve with successive Hell quests, and I've only just hit 100k Points.

Tried the Saber quest today, and somehow, the Berserker one was easier (even with that GODDAMN CHIMERA). Anyway, taking a break from grinding right now to play some more .hack//G.U. Last Recode, but I'll do some more grinding a little later. I am in desperate need of Hearts and Claws, so I'll be working on those after I clear the CEs and Skulls.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:30 am

Well, bad news and really good news on my front.  I'm trying to see what quest is the easiest between the Berserker and the Saber one.  I have been having to use a command seal to get through both of them, but I am playing greedy(lvl 40 Okita, Nobu, and Ushi with a 60ish level Emiya via friend request, and my 50 Siegfried or 40 Atalanta depending)...  But yeah usually have to end up using a command seal to secure the win with both of them which isn't really sustainable, so I need to farm more upgrade materials.  I got Nobu on my roster too, and 3 of the 4 skulls though.  But I had another dip of bad luck when the game crashed when I was using a summoning ticket and ended up eating it.

However, I did get some good stuff too.  I decided to do another 10 pull(this one I bought), and I actually got the craft essence I was missing(After Party) and I finally got Rider~, now that alone would of made me quite pleased...  But, the first thing I pulled was ANOTHER OKITA~!  I couldn't believe it, sure I had that nagging feeling that if I did another pull I might just get her again, but I just thought that was a greedy delusion.  It seems my trust and love of GUDA GUDA has payed me back 10 fold =)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2919573?tags=sakura_saber

Side note, I really want a mini Nobu plushie...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 pm

It's impossible to for the game to eat a summon ticket actually, the moment you use it whatever you get shows up in your inventory get even if the game closes during the animation. So it probably means got a three star craft essence or something and didn't notice.

Also please share you luck with the rest of us.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Yes, please. I'd like an Okita too. Sad
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:53 pm

At the very least, let me have some of that luck during Scathach Pickup! I'm not aiming for an evolved NP or anything for her, but she'd be nice to have without spending too much (especially going on 400 quartz without a single 5* Servant!)

Lancer Alter though... I'm going to need something else entirely for that one. If there's one Servant I want to make an ultimate Servant, it's her. Max NP, Max skills, Level 100.

Back to the event though, I'm wondering if I'll have to give up on the Yohen materials. It's bad enough I'm taking the time to meticulously farm it right now instead of Hiragumo, so I can get the most important stuff early (GUDA-O and Golden Skull), but I could go back to doing nothing but Hell after that and probably still not clear the shop of Hiragumo trades.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:36 am

We'll see if I have that same luck when Scathach comes out, or if it duds me like with the Halloween event. Also, update, I can beat the Berserker path now without using a command seal, just have to have a Cu on board.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:25 pm

Rainday wrote:We'll see if I have that same luck when Scathach comes out, or if it duds me like with the Halloween event.  Also, update, I can beat the Berserker path now without using a command seal, just have to have a Cu on board.

I'd like to say "just wait a few days and mine will be at 70," but when that happens, you'll have a better Hell Stage to farm, where you'd rather use my Saber Alter. The Lancer Hell stage later on also has a Chimera, but it's a Lancer instead of a Berserker.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:29 pm

JPN version has announced the rerun of the 2016 Christmas event. What's surprising is that it'll take place from November 11th at 6pm JST to November 24th 12:59pm JST (which means players who play both NA and JPN will be dealing with two events to grind -_- ).

Welfare 4 star is Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily, the first 4 star welfare Lancer in the game.

There will also be a rate up for Ishtar, along with Emiya, Nursery Rhyme, St. Martha, Ushi, and Jing Ke.

The changes for the rerun included the following:

The raffle gacha is limited to a maximum of 10 rounds.
A challenge quest is offered for those who have beaten the final singularity.
More Servants offered for bonuses in the event.
A rotation for the SR Servant in the gacha.

RATE UP SCHEDULE

11/15 - 11/18 - Ishtar, Martha, Emiya, Nursery Rhyme
11/19 - Ishtar, Nursery Rhyme
11/20 - Ishtar, Martha
11/21 - Ishtar, Emiya
11/22 - 11/25 - Ishtar, Martha, Emiya, Nursery Rhyme
11/26 - Ishtar, Nursery Rhyme
11/27 - Ishtar, Martha
11/28 - Ishtar, Emiya
11/29 - Ishtar, Martha, Emiya, Nursery Rhyme

Bonus Servants List

SSR Archer Ishtar, SR Archer Emiya, R Archer Ko-Gil, R Archer Tawara Touta, SR Lancer Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily (Welfare), C Lancer Leonidas, SR Rider Arthuria Pendragon Santa Alter (Welfare), SR Rider Martha, R Rider Ushiwakamaru, SR Caster Nursery Rhyme, R Caster Gilles de Rais, SSR Assassin Jack the Ripper, R Assassin Jing Ke, R Assassin Fuuma Kotaro, C Assassin Hassan of the Cursed Arm, C Assassin Mata Hari, C Berserker Asterios, SSR Ruler Shirou Amakusa, SSR Ruler Jeanne d'Arc, SSR Avenger Jeanne d'Arc Alter, R/SR Shielder Mashu Kyrielight.

I am woefully unprepared to take advantage of bonuses for this event. Best I can do is level up my Rhyme and Ushi some, hope to roll enough event gacha CEs, and hope for the best. Chances are that I'm going to be grinding this event A LOT, and I'm not looking forward to that. I may just focus on getting Jalter Santa Lily, her copies, and her ascension mats, and that's it, depending on what other materials are available in the event shop.

This also makes me consider the possibility that EoR chapter 4 will be released soon, since the rerun event is being released this month. Doing so would allow both the 2017 JPN Christmas event and potentially the last story content for EoR to be run in December. We'll see...
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:55 am

Christ, this grinding...and now the Lv 65 drop with a freaking 250k Drake as the boss. I mean sure, they drop those horse shoes but just taking her hp down is a chore. I do like those once a days but I wish those were more frequent. Those are the only reason I'm sitting at 300k

I'm probably gonna come up short this event with an unfinished Oda. The items are just not dropping to get those skulls, when I can actually complete a section. Got obliterated by Medea after falling a few hundred hp short of a win, just for her to Rule Breaker my Cu and taking away his guts KOing him.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:09 am

Try to grab a level 70 or 80 Carmilla support.  Her NP does extra damage to female targets, which means you'll potentially be doing at least 60k damage to Drake after that and the class advantage damage (even more if that Carmilla is at NP3 or higher.  I believe the damage bonus to female targets increases along with the NP level).  Not to mention that Carmilla can drain the NP gauge of a target with her first skill, so you can mitigate Drake's own NP charge skill to stop her from getting her NP off sooner than you'd like.  If you're still having difficulty, take Cu and Mashu along, and use the base Mystic Code for the healing spell and Evasion spell.

Aside from that, I can tell you that it's a lot easier than you'd think to get all five copies of Nobu.  In a few days (specifically with the Lancer 40 AP quest), Hiragumo drops will improve considerably, and the 1 AP Points quests will give out increasing numbers of the Points drops.  Just try to get at least three of the GUDA-O CEs and a support with the same CE so you can increase your gain.

I'm almost at 300k Points myself, but my experience from the Honnouji re-run event in the JPN version tells me that it's a lot easier to grind in the last seven days of the event.  Don't get discouraged, you'll get an NP5 Nobu and have all her ascension materials at the very least.  Just hold off on serious grinding for a few more days so you don't burn yourself out.

Here's some data on the Hiragumo stack drops for the Hell quests.  This data is only on the base amount that you can receive, and you typically get two to three of the first and at least one of the higher number stacks, so keep that in mind:

Berserker (Sanjiva) and Saber (Kalasutra): 1, 3, and 5

Assassin (Samaghata): 1, 3, and 6

Rider (Raurava): 2, 3, and 6

Lancer (Maharaurava): 3, 4, and 7

Caster (Tapana): 3, 6, and 9

Archer (Pratapana): 4, 7, and 10

All classes (Hell Avici): 4 and 10

As you can see, Hiragumo drops start getting more substantial with the Lancer quest, which has a Lancer class Chimera in it (making it a lot more manageable with a support Okita and with the bonus of potentially getting Claws as a drop!).  I forget who is the boss in that quest, but just bring along a support Okita and at least a Caesar (use Saber Alter if you have her, she's really good at DPS and clearing mobs; you may even want to pick her over Okita if that Salter has the CE to increase Hirogumo drops).
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 am

Rider's no slouch either. I think it's definitely enough to move on up from Berserker until Lancer day anyway. But that Drake really is a pain, and Carmilla isn't THAT good of an attacker outside of her NP (which in this case has its best possible conditions). Somehow, with a 70 Carmilla buddy that actually had NP5, Instant Enhancement, 300% Charge (100% plus NPChain2), and one Defense Down on Drake, the NP only did 105k. I've done more damage with 50 Ushiwakamaru's NP for crying out loud!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum