Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F/GO Watch!

+7
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
ZeroStormZZ
DoubleEdged
DrgnmastrAlex
Rainday
11 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

F/GO Watch! - Page 18 Empty Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:07 pm

Likewise. I just managed to buy the Lore from the shop, so all that I have left are the 3 star CE copies that I'm not going to bother with and all the pieces/monuments that I haven't picked up yet. Just going to do the apple quests and possibly the boss run. I still need to level Tamamo, so I'm going to start focusing on that. She's only at level 64 at this point.

I'm past the halfway point for the JPN Halloween event's story, and I've got close to half of the missions completed, plus I've almost bought out all the CEs in the event shop for that one and have started working on the ascension materials. There's what, ten or eleven days left for that? I think I'll be able to clear all the missions in the next few days and get what I need from the event shop by the time that event is over.

For the Fou cards, most people tend to grab the tickets first, then focus on the Fou cards. However, a lot of people are either saving up their prisms or grinding for silver exp cards to burn in preparation for the Prism Shop CEs that will be offered next year. Copies of these go for 1000 prisms, but one of them helps to increase the efficiency of Bond grinding. To put it simply, people tend to prioritize the tickets because it only costs 100 prisms to buy them all, then they work on the Fou cards because those specific ones are harder to come by in the FP gacha. And buying all of them can expand a single servant's HP and Attack to the current maximum that you can boost.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:15 pm

I think the big CE that people keep talking about is Mona Lisa, the QP+ drop CE. 10% boost at MAX, I believe? I guess that could go quite a ways when farming doors; probably lots of people attaching one to their Support Riders. If we start getting events at a regular pace though, I'm not sure whether I'd focus on Fou cards or shop CEs. I likely will not be able to clear out all of the HP Fou cards this month, and I'm at the point I wonder if I should just save for next month's stuff or get what I can.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:25 pm

That's the one. Why'd I think it was BP grinding? Geez. But yeah, 10% boost when fully LBed.

I'd advise that if you can't get all the Fou cards this month, save them for next month. Right now I'm close to 600 prisms myself, but the next set of 5 tickets are right around the corner, and I want to get those right when they're available so I have them ready for when Scathach/Okita get their rate ups. I don't know if they're dropping Scathach first to have something in between the end of the Halloween event and Honnouji, but I wouldn't be surprised since December is going to be BUSY. And if that's the case, then I'm going to pass on Okita in favor of Scath, because 2030 is too strong a CE to pass up on.

That aside, making up 100 prisms to cover what I'd spend on the tickets before getting next month's Fou cards wouldn't take too long. If you focus on doing all the 40 AP dailies each day (or even most days), you'll make up over half of the cost of tickets in the prism shop in five days. In nine days you've made over the cost of the tickets.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:09 pm

I've got basically all missions done for Japanese Halloween, only getting Mecha-Liz Mk. II to bond level three and the complete every other mission ones left.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Goddammit, an El Malloi II pickup, just as I’m saving for Scathach!

... He’s a regular. I can get by without worry, unlike Lancer of Nylon. And then there’s whatever I need to save up for London Pickup #2. Tesla doesn’t seem too bad at all, so I probably wouldn’t mind getting him while aiming for you-know-who.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:44 pm

It's Bait. Baaaaaiiiiiiit~

Yeah, I think that, if Scathach drops before Okita, I'll roll for her. Potentially getting her or 2030 will be worth the investment over trying for Okita, even if Scath gets more rate ups than Okita does (it's only three or four rate ups to Okita's two thus far in JPN).

As for Tesla, I got him in my original JPN account as my first legit 5 star roll. He's not bad, but he really only does well in a Buster comp, and doesn't add much to a team. He's mostly focused on getting his NP as quickly as possible, and his NP is best on enemies with the Earth attribute (deals additional damage). He's kind of niche, but the chance to stun with his AoE NP is pretty good, better if Overcharged. I'd say it's up to you if you want to commit to getting him. That said, his design is really cool.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:48 pm

I just said that I have to be prepared to get him. I’m “committed” to the 4* on his pickup, Lancer Seiba Alter.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:50 pm

*thumbs up* Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Actually, right now I'm somewhat worried that we'll somehow get London BEFORE the Scathach pickup. That could very well wreck everything for me, especially if I decide I want to invest badly enough in Lancer Alter that I'd seek to keep drawing for as many as possible for NP purposes. We already got Okeanos before Halloween, which could put us on a shifted schedule when it comes to where a New Singularity shows up.

Trick or Treatment (skimpy latex nurse Nightingale) seems to be extremely popular for lewd art, kinda like Mash's beastly costume. Did Halloween Princess ever get that sort of popularity? Also, how are the stats on this one?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:40 pm

I'm hoping that's not the case.  Granted, this current pick-up gacha is going until November 8th.  There's still a period where they could feasibly put the Scathach rate up before the Honnouji event, especially if they want to run that after November 15th (which is entirely possible).  However, they could just as easily start Honnouji between the 10th and 15th, and then have the Scath rate up follow that, before leading into Londonium.

Also, keep in mind that DW did purposefully set things up so that a whole lot of nothing would occur between MoonFest and Okeanos's release so as to get the NA version on the same time table as the JPN version was on.  That doesn't mean there won't be shuffling rate ups around, but I think things will be fairly stable. and predictable.

The "Trick or Treatment" costume is really damn sexy, to be sure, and I've seen art featuring Nightingale in it or other popular servants wearing it blow up.  Managed to roll it today, which is ALMOST as good as getting Osakabehime in my eyes.  It's gone along the lines of the Dangerous Beast costume, like you mentioned.  And Halloween Princess got similar levels of popularity, though not to the extent of Treatment or Dangerous Beast.  There was a short doujin where Gudao did equip Halloween Princess to Medusa as part of their foreplay, and it was pretty sexy.  o///o

As for Trick or Treatment's stats and effects, here's the lowdown:

Lvl 1.: Attack: 500  HP: 0
Max level: Attack: 2000  HP: 0

Effect: (Base) Increase NP Gain by 25%, Increase Critical Strength by 15%
(Max)  Increase NP Gain by 30%, Increase Critical Strength by 20%.

It's most effective when used in a Crit Buster team, though it's still effective in an Arts team that focuses on generating crit stars to increase NP gain.  In fact, that latter example would be pretty scary, since you could potentially get full NP gauge for each party member each turn with extra damage added on top of that.  Run this and two 2030s with a Vlad/Tamamo/Waver front line and watch the pain and NPs fly.  XD

The Maxed out increase to its effect are kind of meh, though.  Seems like one of those CEs where it'd be better to run multiples of them and not LB it, unlike Halloween Princess.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:07 pm

Speaking of Trick or Treatment...
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65670275

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65660111
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:16 pm

It goes well with a lot of the ladies.

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65672929

I'm surprised I came across some of them with the "akuochi" and "rubber" tags, but "Trick or Treatment" is its own tag now.
And then you'll also see people drawing Cu Chulainn and Astolfo wearing it. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:20 am

A lot of it is pretty damn sexy. Surprised
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:11 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/49/75/42/image110.jpg

Bam.
Look at that top right corner. Look at it!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:17 pm

lol

Decided to pass on doing the Boss Rush challenge this year.  I'll do it next year when I have more max level servants.  Saving my AP for farming prisms and exp right now to level my Tamamo, as well as ascension mats from the dailies. Besides, I got two of the three Lores offered for this event, so I'm satisfied.

Did some more grinding and completing missions in JPN's Halloween event.  Got around 72 missions complete, and my Mecha-Liz Mk. II is at NP3 and level 32.  Sort of aggravated because I run Herc due to him being among my highest level servants on my JPN account (as well as trying to increase his Bond), and he keeps getting focus fire from all the enemy attacks.  Especially when he's close to or at full NP gauge.  Anyway, just trying to hurry and complete all the missions at this point in time, which is making me buy all the exp cards in shop to level Mk. II faster and get the missions for ascending her finished.  Only got two areas still locked, and I'm closing in on unlocking them (got to complete mission 49 first; grinding the Old Well because I can run a Scath support and one-shot the Tesla boss there).  I think at the rate I'm going that I should be done with the missions in four days tops.  I just need to spend some more silver apples to grind a bit more.

Besides that, I bought the 5 tickets from the prism shop for November, and I got a sixth as a log in bonus.  Managed to get another copy of the 4 star gacha CE, as well as Nursery Rhyme and Tamamo Cat.  Was sort of hoping for Osakabehime, but I'll take what I got.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:07 pm

Didn't get anything this whole banner unfortunately, just 3 stars and craft essence, so no Tcat, Carmilla, and definitely no Tamamo, did 3 10 pulls and 7 summon tickets too. At least there's Halloween Liz though.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:44 pm

yea I didn't get much either. But atleast this event was good for me to grind ascension items and ability items. Really need to work on my character stats though.

I don't mind Halloween Liz but would've like to power up Camilla
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:28 am

Finally had a single good run on Berserker day. A Talon of Chaos and an Octuplet Crystal. Just finished all remaining Interludes available to me.

I had to use command seals on Martha part 2-2. I COMPLETELY FUCKED UP my party setting. I had put Riders in front (against mostly ghosts) and Assassins in the back (I shouldn’t have brought them at all). At least I took care of Saber Alter’s just fine (and got another Octuplet Crystal out of it).

Wait, scratch that, still have Saber Gilles de Rais to do.

Also, GudaGuda Honnoji on the 8th.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Just read about Honnouji dropping on the 8th. Looks like DW is taking the middle of November to carry out the event, then will probably drop the Scathach rate-up at the end, having that lead into Londonium's release and the first Londonium gacha.

Still, really good news!
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:53 pm

I used a summon ticket. What do I get? A 5-star!

Spoiler:

Also started using Ushiwakamaru instead of Saber Alter for the Caster dailies, seeing just how much damage I can get from 8 Boat Leap over Excalibur Morgan. So now... am I going to have to give that fatass Caesar some attention? Emiya comes first with gears, but if Caesar can get similar damage to Ushi, I may have to move him up in priority.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Caesar is pretty good for a 3 star, so yeah. I'd recommend giving him some love. Remember, F/GO is a game where it's completely doable to only use 3 star Servants for tough boss fights, even against ones where the recommended level is 70+. It just requires good use of Craft Essences, skills, and party composition to get the most out of them.

That aside, Caesar is a good party support/dps. And his NP instantly gives 15 crit stars after use. Add onto that it being a multi-hit Quick NP and it'll generate even more crit stars normally, so he's a halfway decent crit generator.

However, if you do get Okita, he's going to be neglected. XD

Also, ANOTHER SEES THE GLORY OF USHI!! Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:35 pm

I can see the glory of Ushiwakamaru when she can STAY ALIVE WORTH A DAMN (she didn't against Okeanos final boss). But it definitely seems my "boss killers" will all be 3* Servants, until I start getting some certain others... like big boobie tights shishou.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Heh, I actually did the same thing with my ticket pull, got Heaven's Feel =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Saber Alter is the only boss killer you need, once the outfit with the Buster skill comes out she's strong enough to kill bosses easy even as an AoE.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:15 am

Ushiwakamaru will get an Interlude/Strengthening Quest in a few months that gives her a third skill: a one turn dodge. So that will help increase her survivability.

I used her against the Okeanos boss myself; brought her, Jeanne, and a support Drake around level 70 with me to fight. Got both of the Riders at full NP gauge within three turns (got lucky due to Jeanne's Arts cards, so I did Arts spam), and dropped Drake's NP, then Ushi's NP on the Demon Pillar. Wiped it out before it could get its own special attack out, but by that time Drake was already knocked out (damn AoE attacks and crits), and Ushi fell a little after when I had Medea Lily around 50~80k. The rest went pretty well, since her only offensive measures were standard attacks, and she rarely crit me. Think I had Jeanne, Mashu, and Marie when I was done with that fight.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum