Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F/GO Watch!

+7
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
ZeroStormZZ
DoubleEdged
DrgnmastrAlex
Rainday
11 posters

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

F/GO Watch! - Page 11 Empty Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:13 am

BIG NEWS, EVERYONE!  For the second anniversary celebration, there's going to be 10 campaigns.

Memorial Quest (Currently in effect, get tickets for beating the final boss of each Season 1 Singularity prior to Solomon).
Login Bonus (7/31 - 8/7)
Half AP cost for Daily Quest (7/31 -? )
Enhancement Success Rate x3 (7/31 - 8/9)
Starter Campaign for new players (7/31-)
Half AP Cost for clearing Singularities (Main Quest; limited time) & 10 Saint Quartz per Singularity (The Quartz payout is retroactive for those who have already cleared them, so those who are already in the EoR chapters can expect 60+ quartz coming your way!)
Login Bonus renewal (players will get a ticket which can be traded for materials)
Servant Strengthening Quests for 14 servants (7/31- )
Saint Quartz shop renewal
????? (will be revealed on 8/2)

In addtion, there's also summoning news.  Remember how everyone has been wondering when Sherlock Holmes would come out?  Well, he's got a rate up.

Plus, https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6qfem5/5_star_guaranteed_summon_with_limited_servants/

FUCK ME, I ONLY HAVE $18 RIGHT NOW.

More info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6qfhb5/2nd_anniversary_gacha_and_events/

Total of 20 servants in the paid quartz guaranteed gacha pool, and only four of those (Jeanne, Artoria, Ozymandias, and Cu Alter) are non-limited.  Limited servants being offered are as follows: Gilgamesh, Summer Archer Artoria, Amakusa Shirou, Scathach, Void Shiki, Illya, Iskandar, Meltililith, Jeanne Alter, BRYNHILDR, Kiara Sesshouin, Mysterious Heroine X, Merlin, Edmond Dantes, King Hassan, and Kintoki Douji.

I only have two of these twenty, those being Jeanne and Dantes.  And among the ones I don't have, I have a really high chance of getting someone I really want or someone really good (about nine of them: Ozy, Cu Alter, Gil, Scath, Meltililith, Jalter, Kiara, Merlin, and King Hassan, which is almost a 50% chance of the pool.  I won't say no to Archer Artoria, Illya, Bryn, or MHX, so that kicks it up to an almost 70% chance of getting something I'm cool with.  Only thing I'm worried about is getting another Jeanne or Dantes, or getting Amakusa, Shiki, Kintoki, or Iskandar, which is a 6 out of 20 chance, or a roughly 1 in 3 chance.  It's not outside of the realm of possibility to get what I don't want, but the odds are more in my favor.  And frankly, I've had good luck with what 5 star I get from these guaranteed gachas; first was Mordred (didn't want her, but she's been really helpful and a lot better for my needs than I expected), second was Medb (who I wanted anyway, and she's been really helpful in event battles and against Goetia), and third was Lancer Artoria (who I also wanted anyway, and she's been great with mobs and fairly reliable against some bosses). So I've always gotten something I've wanted or needed in the near future.  I'd be ecstatic if I got Jalter, King Hassan, Kiara, or Scathach...

Although my luck, due to not really wanting anything to do with him, might throw me a Merlin just to spite me with a wicked sense of humor.  "Oh, you don't like this guy that much, so we're giving you one of the two best supports in the game.  Go fuck yourself with this gem~"  Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:23 pm

No luck. Or there was luck, but it was my shit luck that plagues me on my JPN account again. Got another Nero Bride from the paid quartz gacha, and then I rolled six 10 rolls from the rain of quartz that was passed out to those who clear each chapter. Only gold servant I got was a fourth copy of Beowulf.

I'm really getting sick of this shit, to the point where I'm offering to sell my main JPN account to one of my rl friends and starting from scratch with an account that has better luck at the start. Seriously, I've rolled four 5 stars on my NA account, three of those being Jeanne, got an NP2 Liz, and got a Marie and Liz in the tutorial 10 roll that guarantees at least one 4 star servant but no 5 stars. Four 5 stars in the first six weeks with my NA account, and 1 5 star after four months with my JPN account, not including the first guaranteed 5 star roll. I'm sick of this account.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:30 pm

Damn that's rough. I do know the feeling, there was a point where up until Ruler Martha the only limited servant I'd ever gotten was Iskander, who I didn't even really want. And oh boy there were limiteds I tried hard to get. I'd still say keep at it with your current account though, you're luck will improve eventually. I have a friend who went from getting nothing for a long time to getting Sanzou, Ramses and Lancer Artoria all right around the same time.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:58 pm

I've had brief stints of luck with my JPN account where I've gotten solid pulls from 10 rolls and YOLO rolls, but then I'll go three to four months without pulling anything, or worse, my pulls will be spooks. If my luck would have improved beyond its current state, it would have done so already. I've been playing this account since December of 2015. Personally, I'd rather have consistent levels of decent or above average luck to capitalize on when I want something than luck that decides when it wants to be good at the most inconsistent and inconvenient times. Granted, there's no guarantee that the luck I've been having with my NA account will continue as it has, but it's given me a strong start. I just need to be more disciplined in my quartz use from here on.

I really feel that I just need to ditch this account, as it doesn't sync well with me, and that my luck suffers because of it. Should've taken the warning when my first 3 star rolled was Saber Gilles, and this was several months before the tutorial 10 roll with the random 4 star would begin.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:58 am

Alright, gave my main account about 12 more YOLO attempts to redeem itself and see if I can get something good.  Only got the Anniversary 5 star CE out of all that, and I did get useless 3 star CEs AND a Saber Gilles, plus some 3 star Servant spooks.  Fuck this account, I'm done with it.  I can be flipped off by my own account only so many times before I wash my hands of it.

The reroll account I've picked up is already promising.  Got d'Eon from the tutorial 10 roll, and the follow-up 10 roll gave me three good 4 star CEs, Assassin Kiritsugu, and Heracles.  This doesn't necessarily mean that luck will keep up, but it's a hell of a lot better than the start I got with my old main.  Hopefully the curse doesn't jump over.

And yes, this will deny me all the event 4 star servants that have been released up to this point, plus I'll have to hope to get Jeanne and Tamamo all over again.  But frankly, I was just sick of the shit luck that this account purposefully gave me.  Between the second Nero Bride, and the six 10 rolls that gave me a bunch of CE and Servant spooks, including the only 4 star out of the bunch, AND not getting any of the limited summer servants from 2016 AGAIN, I'm done.  I'll sell it off to someone else, and hopefully that bad luck will either go with it or disappear altogether.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:12 am

Well, best of luck with the new account and especially going through ascension hell in both English and Japanese at the same time. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:05 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Well, best of luck with the new account and especially going through ascension hell in both English and Japanese at the same time. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Gives me something to do.  Razz

Edit: After mellowing out and really weighing the pros and cons, I've decided that I'll keep my 'cursed' main account and just play on with it. But I am also going to hang on to the reroll account I've made, checking in on it periodically. I mean, I had a serious burst of bad luck with the six 10 rolls and the paid quartz roll for the 2nd Anniversary, but...well, I've put in way too much time into this account to let it go like this. And honestly, basing my enjoyment of the game around those rolls is just stupid. Plus, there's no guarantee that my luck will be any better with this other account. I'll just leave it on hand and play it occasionally, I guess, just to see if it does in fact lead to better luck on it.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4

Finally got some more stuff on the new Summer event, it's a racing adventure. Twintails Nero looks great and nice to see Fran get more love. Also in today's episode of Apocrypha we finally get so see what Morgan Le Fey looks like. Personally I'm very fond of the design.

F/GO Watch! - Page 11 BI1snDf
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:51 am

Just saw that image on the F/GO reddit. I'm really hoping for a femme fatale Caster Saberface. Like a more mature Artoria done up in a style similar to Semiramis. Mordred did say that Semiramis reminded her of Morgan le Fey.

Fingers crossed that she shows up in F/GO, and not as a limited. (who are we kidding, she'll be limited because MONEY MONEY MONEY, DOLLAH DOLLAH BILL Y'ALL)
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:32 pm

That's right, Morgan is Artoria's sister, so there would be a family resemblance... Lovely design still, erotic costume, evil crown, and lovely face veil.

Also, wtf FGO Wacky Races!  I have no clue what this means but it's pretty awesome. Rin/Ishtar makes best Racing Queen =)

With that bit they did in Carnival Phantasm they could totally get away with a OVA or game about it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:29 pm

The whole swimsuit theme has never interested me too much. I suppose we will see if there's anything in the event that catches my interest. On the subject of Wacky Racers did you know the series was inspired by the movie The Great Race?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Swimsuits don't particularly matter to me, but I love crazy racing stuff like Wacky Racers or Redline. Shame we didn't get anyone in a racing suit. The actual teams for this event are-
Helena, Edison and Tesla
Mysterious Heroine X and Nobunaga
Nero and Saber Alter
Nitocris and Scheherazade
Sanzou and Raikou
Fran and Moriarty (And maybe Babbage?)

I'm betting on team Fran and Moriarty myself. Never underestimate an absolute madman like Moriarty.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:48 pm

I have to bet on the dark-skinned honeys. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:16 pm

NA version update: the Orleans chapter rate up is coming soon (rate ups for Jeanne, Siegfried, Gilles, d'Eon). If you want to gun for a Jeanne of your own, now is a good time to do so. Maintenance is scheduled for 4am UTC (so abut 8 hours and 45 minutes from now), and is estimated to last 3 hours while they implement the rate up.

Aside from that, I think this is proof that the NA version is following a different release schedule than the JPN version, outside of certain holiday event releases. I was expecting Kintoki to come out next; guess he's getting his rate up later. As it stands, we likely have at least two weeks before we get word about the Honnouji event (which is kind of good, as it means those who want Okita will have more resources to get her).

Besides that, there's also a minor giveaway where players will receive 1 million QP, some Fou and experience cards, and some tickets. Chances are that they're doing so in preparation of Kintoki's release, so get ready for that. I'm expecting Okeanos to come out next month.

JPN version: standard stuff with the 2017 summer event. Ishtar is confirmed to be the 4 star welfare servant. Summer Nero is Caster, Summer Nitocris is Assassin, and there are others besides. Full list is on the reddit page, you're just going to have to hunt for it a bit since I don't have the link to the thread. Aside from that, maintenance is currently in effect, but is projected to be completed in less than three hours from now. Whether we get extended maintenance remains to be seen.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Info on the Summer 2017 event is out! It's to be called the "Dead Heat Summer Race". Starts August 9th at 6pm and ends August 30th at 12:59pm JST. Second part of the event opens on August 16th; as was the case with the Summer 2016 event, you must clear the first part to participate in the second part. Second part will have different items and maps. Clearing the second part will net you Rider Ishtar.

How to play: In this event, a team racing campaign where six teams compete in rankings will occur. Clear the campaign quest for the team that you want to support and your team's support points will rise. The progress of the race for each team is tallied by the total number of support points from all the Masters. Once all teams reach the goal, the race is over, moving on to the next round, and the top ranked team's prize will be earned.

All participants will get the reward of the winning team; When all teams arrive at the goal, the rankings will be displayed and the race will move on to the next round. Each team's reward will be displayed in Event Rewards for confirmation.

Earn support points & get QP: Support points can be otained by clearing each team's support quest while the race is underway. While earning support points, you can also get QP according to the total support points earned in that round as a "support bonus". Which team you support or which team won does not matter.

Main Quest progression
When the leading team in the race reaches a particular point, new nodes will appear on the map. By clearing quests in those nodes, the main quest will progress. Even if the round is over, you cannot advance to the next round if you have not cleared the main quest. Also, you cannot return to previous rounds after advancing. Depending on the time you participate, the race campaign may have ended. You will not be able to do support quests although you will be able to do the main quests. If you clear the first part of the event, all rounds will be restored and you can repeat the support quests again. Complete the first part of the event and Ishtar (Rider) will termporarily join. You can get Ishtar's ascension materials, Golden Reeds, in the first part.

Playing Tips:

Three boost items in this event: Quick Oil, Arts Nitro & Buster Gasoline. It will work on the entire party in battle and effects last until a battle ends. Using boost items will also boost the support points earned. Each team has their own affinity and will earn a different bonus from the boost items.

Boost Item Team
Quick Oil Steam Electrical with Papa, The Terrifying Dai Rokuten Maou X
Arts Nitro Satisfaction E∴T∴E, Desert Beauty
Buster Gasoline Tyrant: Shooting Star, Stablemaster & Reverend Sanzang

Event-related Servants will also receive bonuses for event drops. Servants that debut in this event will have a greater drop bonus than other Servants. The bonus servants include Nero (Caster, 5 star), Frankenstein (Saber, 4 star), Ishtar (Rider, 4 star), Nitocris (Assassin, 4 star), Oda Nobunaga (Berserker, 4 star), Artoria (Archer), Orion, Tesla, Moriarty, Tamamo (Lancer), MHX, Sanzang, Scheherazade, Atalanta, Anne & Mary (Archer), Kiyohime (Lancer), Mordred (Rider), Scathach (Assassin), Edison, Marie (Caster), Penthesilea, Martha (Ruler), Boudica, and Babbage. Part of the bonus Servants list in Part 2 will be different to Part 1.

Equipping the event shop 5★ Seaside Luxury will increase the drop counts for Junk Parts, Titanium Plate & Magnesium Wheel. The event gacha CEs will also respectively increase the drop counts for a particular part.

5★ Summer Little - increase Magnesium Wheel drop
4★ White Cruising - increase Titanium Plate drop
3★ Sugar Vacation - increase Junk Parts drop

Those who have cleared the Solomon Singularity will have a challenge quest available for them. Reward is a lore.

Gacha Details

Rotating Gacha
Duration Rate Up Content
9th August 18:00 ~ 16th August 23:59 Nero (Caster), Fran (Saber), Nito (Assassin), Nobu (Berserker)
17th August 0:00 ~ 18th August 23:59 Nero (Caster), Fran (Saber)
19th August 0:00 ~ 20th August 23:59 Nero (Caster), Nito (Assassin)
21st August 0:00 ~ 22nd August 23:59 Nero (Caster), Nobu (Berserker)
23rd August 0:00 ~ 30th August 23:59 Nero (Caster), Fran (Saber), Nito (Assassin), Nobu (Berserker)

CE Details

5★ Seaside Luxury: 20% star generation & 3 stars per turn (+1 drops to Junk Parts, Titanium Plate & Mug Wheel)
5★ Summer Little: NP gain 25% up & NP damage 10% up & critical damage 10% up (+2 drop to Mug Wheel & gold drop for part 2)
4★ White Cruising: Arts 8% up & Buster 8% up & NP gain 8% up (+2 drop to Titanium Plate & silver drop for part 2)
3★ Sugar Vacation: Defense 3% up & Quick 3% up (+2 drop to Magnesium Wheel & bronze drop for part 2)
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:20 pm

WHY DOES THIS GAME HATE ME SO I JUST WANTED SOME FOUR STARS

IT GAVE ME NERO TWICE

WHAT AM I EVEN GOING TO DO WITH HER I HAVE LIKE A BILLION 5 STAR CASTERS
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:58 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:WHY DOES THIS GAME HATE ME SO I JUST WANTED SOME FOUR STARS

IT GAVE ME NERO TWICE

WHAT AM I EVEN GOING TO DO WITH HER I HAVE LIKE A BILLION 5 STAR CASTERS

Don't complain, at least you rolled an event 5 star twice. My luck in my JPN account is so twisted and trollish that it gave me vanilla Artoria. Didn't have her and it's nice to finally have her, but I have two other 5 star Sabers who are better than her for AoE NP purposes, so I'm never going to use her. >.>;
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:27 pm

I mean you are right, but I would gladly give up both Neros for vanilla Artoria if I could. I've wanted her since the game started.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Well, my phone has made its death cries. I can't even run Brave Exvius anymore, and it can barely sustain the FUCKING GOOGLE APP.

So I'm going to get a new phone this weekend. Meaning I'll be able to get a device that can run this legitimately. However... it'll likely be an iPhone (likely to get the best deal on it, and I'm not picky for brands). Based on something like Brave Exvius, I'm going to assume that even if I were to somehow dig up my bind code from MEmu, I wouldn't be able to keep the Saint Quartz I had on the account, so...

Should I reroll?
Or should I find a way to dig up the bind code? For Carmilla, Emiya, and Martha? Even if I don't have any quartz?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:23 pm

You should definitely try to dig up your bind code, as you have some solid 4 star servants there. If you're unable to find it, then yeah, reroll.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Carmilla, Emiya and a support can definitely get you through plenty of stuff. I guess it really just depends on if you think you can do better via a reroll.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Welp, just realized the "bind code" thing was something that actually had to be created, which I never did. Hmm... I've seen talk of account recovery, provided I have all the necessary details. If I can find my friend code... okay, I do have that in an earlier post, so according to others, I can send in an email with the details (most important probably being the birthday stat), and hopefully support can get my account set back up for play.

Also, damn, I might actually be able to get my quartz back with this game. Unlike Exvius, you can't play the same account on multiple platforms, so you can't compare the paid currency business.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:43 am

Hey Alex, I'm actually not sure I've ever asked this but what is your main team on your account? I run Saber Alter/Waver/Support/Heroine Alter/Summer Martha/Taiga myself. Not exactly a top tier team aside from Waver, but it gets the job done.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:02 am

I tend to not really have a "main team" on my JPN main account. Mostly I'll swap out to adjust to the challenge, though the servants I typically use are Ishtar, Kuro, Nero Bride, Mordred, Drake, Rider Kintoki, Helena, Tamamo no Mae, Lancer Artoria, Assassin Shiki, Assassin Scathach, and occasionally Hercules. Though I do plan on starting a Buster comp team with Passionlip, Bunyan, and swap out dps between Medb, Ishtar, Herc, Drake, and Mordred as the situation calls for it. Not really Crit Buster, but it's going to be fairly solid once I get Bunyan's skills ranked up to 6 each.

For supports, I'll typically run Jalter/Gilgamesh/Okita/Scath/Raikou/Cu Alter.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Guess who's back.
With all their quartz.

So I ended up missing out on the Extella campaign and Nero Olympics. How many goodies did I miss because of that?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum