Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 36 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Horrible horrible day.

Edit:

Want to go on to length about Monster Musume and Bikini Warriors, because those have been nice recently... Also want to make more progress in MGSV so I can finally unpack my overloaded base into FOBs... I went slow in it(doing a lot of side ops), so I'm not that far in the story, but I got 3 of the 6 or 7 struts maxed out(4/4). I'm just too tired because of bad food doing bad things to my stomach...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 36 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Currently working on turning a crisis into an opportunity for this our community. SO HERE IS HOPING.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 36 Please10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Ok, everything possible has been done... I just need a final response from Admin and everything will be golden.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Okay. I've been spending some time fixing some links to the yahoo groups as well as dealing with our first(in 9 years, yes we have been around for that long if you count the angelfire site though I've only been around since 7 of them) leak. It was understandable circumstances though and partially to blame on yahoo. Anyway, I ended up turning it into a promotion for us on hypnohub and we've gotten some new members out of it, so, not a total lost. This will be the sole toleration of such a leak though(read the comments for context). I'll add it to the next FF galleries update soon(within next week) along with a bunch of other great stuff, but until then, you can view it and it's prequel(which has been available to the public thanks to Admin) for a long time.

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/29147/ass-blonde_hair-coils-corruption-female_only-femdo

That being said, this had to come up while I'm playing MGSV -_- Anyway, now that I got that, the Monster Musume sighting, and that GIRL video(see ME!ME!ME! thread) out of the way, I'm going back in, but rest assured I am always keeping a watchful eye on things.

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 36 A_waif10
http://fav.me/d98gzlf
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:33 pm

Well I've had the roughest day... SO MANY THINGS... Little things, big things, wow does it rob me of my will.

I am adrift in a sea of my own ashes... and no idea where to go to next...

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 36 Blank_10

On the bright side... after two freaking months... my cable has finally been fixed... two months... of calls, mixed understanding, false meetings, lies, that finally resulted in supervisor's getting called in... but it's finally done... Goddess Yurikuma I hope so...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Well, I'm not feeling so good right now, so I'm going to do some forum management in the meantime. I got rid of the Story Review board because that only had two topics and was kinda redundant since that's what pretty much happens in Completed Missions. I moved the two topics to Completed Missions of course, now I'm going to sort out missions and make it viewable to the public, which should help guest visiting the forum figure out how to get points. Not sure why it was there in the first place, but fixing it now. It shouldn't break any links... but I'll get to work on fixing them if it does.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:11 pm

YES!  I did it! Best of all I didn't have to move it, just change the permissions, so enjoy guest =)

Meanwhile, did merge some Queen's Blade/Vanquished Queens topics together... And on that note, WHERE IS THE DESPINA BOOK!? *sigh*

Edit: Why does my stomach continue to sound like a wailing octopus...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Danbooru has recently allowed webms with sound
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2119601?tags=video_with_sound

This could prove very interesting, especially if this means hypnohub can do the same since it's based off the same format... Would be really nice to get those great moments of hypno/corruption immortalized in a webm file instead of having to look on youtube(where the vid can be taken down) or some region locked site... Then everyone can enjoy the scene... Maybe I could learn it, though I'd have to find time between my life and handling things here in general...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:55 pm

I'm starting to slow down on Phantom Pain(though I am #1 in E rank, however I'm guessing it's just local region because me being #1 in anything is impossible)... So hopefully I'm going to get started on some stuff for here. What stuff? No idea at present, got plenty to do... A very large amount... Also, considering stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:55 pm

I guess I will finally start working on doing Sailor Moon gallery in the next two days. I wonder if I should divide it as much as I did in the group(which was mostly for storage limitations). Then after and during that I'll release some other smaller galleries as well updates to existing ones. Hopefully I can follow up on this. I also want to get some Aika R-16 & 0 sightings up and redo the Najica one... And Stratos 4... I think I did that one on Upon Her Lips... But yeah, some of my favorites as far as femdom mind control go... and all four involve a different method.

I really wish I had the patience to learn how to make a webm... but it appears I would need editing software too... A pity since I own all these except for Aika 0 which was never released here...

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:35 pm

I started the Sailor Moon gallery last night, well, the one with members art/commissions. I found some art that I missed uploading to some of the various folders too, like some Angrywhiteboy captions and some FF art, so go check those out. But yeah, to make up for the long time for this one, I did decide to throw in some bonus art, so look forward to that once I get it set up. I'll try to tackle the rest of the group's commissions, and I'll be using either your DA or yahoo names for those that commissioned/drew, so if you want that changed, please inform me. I'm also pondering making them anonymous and letting those that want credit tell me so I can put the proper name up, but also for those who like to stay out of the spotlight(more common than you think)... Well, I'll figure out something depending on getting on any feeback I get. In the meantime, I'll probably upload some smaller galleries.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Ok, had to do a bunch of sorting, but I have the hard folder out of the way. I'll release it in conjunction with the relevant folder, which I may do today... What basically happened is whenever I went to verify a account name or what have you I'd end up on Deviantart, and from there I just found a bunch more stuff. It has been a while since I did a long comb through DA, so give my account a look for some cool and mostly relevant stuff(a little of my taste ran in there)...

Now if only that could happen with some other Pixiv...

On well, in the meantime, a new topic.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:35 pm

So I got one of the Sailor Moon galleries up, yay me. Hope you guys enjoy. I'll have the others up soon, just need to get some stuff from here and there.

As for me, my credit issue has been resolved, but I still have to wait till Monday to fix Hulu... which is annoying... Still stuck in Phantom Pain... I want to see how far I can climb the ranks... I have too much GP and nothing to spend it on though... Which is stupid. I should be able to buy another FOB with it, but instead it's stupid MB coins. Still, having fun, but a major time sink.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:03 pm

This is all VIP galleries, right?
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:07 pm

RainbowSevenRainbow wrote:This is all VIP galleries, right?

No, this is for all members. It's in the "Art Gallery Restoration(WIP)" thread in complete missions.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:54 am

Hmm, disappointing... Soulhunter has gone down which was where I got my screencaps for Sailor Moon... On the bright side, I have Hulu(or I will again come Monday hopefully) so I can make my own.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:00 pm

Such a bad and tiring day today... But on the brightside, I finally have Hulu back(and I think it adjusted the price for how many days I'd miss?). Unfortunately I'm pretty damn tired... I was going to do something fun too... Oh well. Anyway, I'm hoping EVERY member is enjoying the Sailor Moon group art/commission gallery =) I'll try to work on the relevant finds for Sailor Moon in the next few days. Right now I need to hit up some sites and after that I'll probably clock out...

Again, if there are any problems please inform me.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Well boy howdy have I fucked up royally... and to top it off I'm contracted a sickness from work... I think I'll have to take a rest before I get to anything regrettably. Feeling quite unlucky right now...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Rainday wrote:Well boy howdy have I fucked up royally... and to top it off I'm contracted a sickness from work... I think I'll have to take a rest before I get to anything regrettably.    Feeling quite unlucky right now...

Ugh, I try to take a break, but I end up throwing myself twice as hard at it... Oh well.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:13 am

Currently writing and trying not be be tempted by MGO or Undertale. It's going slow because I've had a messed up schedule, but I'm going to try to finish "part 1" tonight, with currently two, maybe three parts left.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:50 pm

Day -- I REMEMBERED HOW TO WRITE! It really has been so long since I've written a first person story that what I was writing, I felt that it wasn't good enough. But now, I remembered how to write properly~ So happy... It really has been too long since I've written seriously.

But yeah messed up sleep schedule have delayed me, so I'll try to throw in some minor updates here and there in between writing.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Okay, since it was a work today I'm going to be doing some gallery work. Main Mission is to get the Queen's Blade gallery up and running while working on the relevant Sailor Moon folder... Again it will be available to all members in the Completed Mission board on the WIP thread.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:03 am

Haven't been able to update anything because a plague of stuff... Hopefully I'll be able to get something small done tomorrow.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Working on Sailor Moon gallery for found pics... there, you will learn why I was the master of pic finding(not to be confused with the master of unlocking).  Will try not to get sucked into Undertale or MGS.  Also, want to try and update something if I can...
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 36 Najica10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Well, just don't let yourself get crushed under so much burden.

Don't want you to end up a Rainday sandwich.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next