Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 39 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:30 am

Rainday wrote:
DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Wait, wait...what?  Katsuragi, boob kingdom....MC HEAVY?

I missed something here.  >.>;

I'll assemble it tonight.

And done
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t625-senran-kagura-bon-appetit-mc-f-f-ec

Yay, finally finished something~  Hopefully I'll be finishing up my prophets of perversion tomorrow, I've been secretly tweaking them for a while now, making it more fetishy and more "romantic".  I've been reading my yuri mangas and have been trying to balance out my lust with my love to make it more appealing in a way. I hope that will strike a chord with more people.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 39 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:07 am

Still haven't had time to work on finishing the prophets... Busy days and dead tired from work... but it will all be worth it because later today is boobie day... Though technically that was yesterday(3/14 is Oppai day), but I mean the Senran Kagura: Estival Versus kind!

I wonder if I should look into getting PS+ so I can play online...

And also... the gallery option
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2300048?tags=drooling
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:13 am

The writing has begun
http://fav.me/d9v6r33
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:53 am

Ooooh, interesting.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Can't wait to see that Very Happy
DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:04 pm

You're unfortunately going to have to wait a little longer as I make molasses look fast for the amount of writing I get done in hours.

Also I need some happy today so I'm going to be playing Estival Versus for most of it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:14 pm

That soUnds like a great idea.
Enjoy your happy!
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:23 pm

I'm going to hope I can get some work done on the fic tomorrow, I want to try to balance it out with Estival Versus time too.

Speaking of which, this is my first hands on with Shiki... That outfit of hers is super fetish fuel and makes her look like a sexy vamp. I can already see her little bat bubbles smacking into girls and popping into living latex that covers their bodies in a similar outfit.

However I have found out why I don't like Gessen too much... There's no lesbian tension of that side from what I've seen, and I only really like the design of two characters(Shiki and Murakumo)... Also I watched Yozakura's pah in Bon Appetite AND SHE WAS A HUGE BITCH! She kept insulting Ryobi and Suzune-sensei. They may grow on me, but it doesn't appear to be anytime soon.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Rainday wrote:Speaking of which, this is my first hands on with Shiki...  That outfit of hers is super fetish fuel and makes her look like a sexy vamp. I can already see her little bat bubbles smacking into girls and popping into living latex that covers their bodies in a similar outfit.

That's what initially drew me to her as well. Though now the "Shrinkydink" plastic accessories start becoming noticeable and a turn-off, as well as her valley-bimbo personality. Her outfit could also use a bit more glossy surfacing in her model.

However I have found out why I don't like Gessen too much...  There's no lesbian tension of that side from what I've seen, and I only really like the design of two characters(Shiki and Murakumo)...  Also I watched Yozakura's pah in Bon Appetite AND SHE WAS A HUGE BITCH! She kept insulting Ryobi and Suzune-sensei. They may grow on me, but it doesn't appear to be anytime soon.  

Nobody genuinely likes Yozakura. Nothing interesting about her, didn't have a good combat style IMO.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:41 am

Spent most of my time working on the fic today, unfortunately got derailed near the end, but it is in sight(also, time spent working is not reflective of length for me).

Hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow, but right now I want to get some Estival Versus in before I sleep, or just watch some gundam...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:15 pm

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 39 Senran10
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:08 pm

That would probably be the reason why actually <_<  However, I do have tomorrow off so I can finish off the fic~

Edit: Family stuff might come up tomorrow though...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:28 am

Day was bad... But I got a little more work on fic. So progress. Tomorrow should be better I hope.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:43 pm

Writing...

Maybe done soon. Still I might let it sit a day or two incase I want to add anything to it... It's kinda the perks of a long drawn out process, there's ideas in the time in between which can lead to a new perspective or a juicy new scene...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Take your time, and if you need more energy, you can come in this fountain as well.

There will always be sacred places that remain pure and safe, untouched by evil...
DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:35 pm

I think I will take you up on that offer. Haven't been able to play Estival Versus in a while and this is my free day so I'm going to indulge a bit.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:28 pm

I didn't get as much done in Estival Versus as I wanted, but that was mostly because of awesome game news.

Oh, and I found my weakness...  Kaku Bunwa dressed up as a sexy stage magician, I AM SLAYED

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 39 Kaku_b10
Pink heel and pantyhose, aaaaah~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Update

F me still not done, and somehow it's 12 pages(in 16 size font).  Which means 4 pages in about as many hours somehow...  Still, it was for the "good parts"... but I've reached my straining point for today it seems.  So I'm going to play some Senrans and catch up on my pics, and bask in the image of Stage Magician Kaku Bunwa as well as Kuroko and her harem( murcielago )
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2324845?tags=yuri
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:23 pm

No updates, work has been keeping me busy, and any free time I've been devoting to Senran Kagura and JoJo's Bizarre Adventures. I'll probably have some time tomorrow. But yeah, those two have been keeping me preoccupied.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 03, 2016 7:08 pm

I've been sick the past few days which really sucked, even on my birthday. I'm also keenly aware that I haven't done much recently, like finish anything or post finds... I mean, I'm still updating my tumblr and pixiv daily, even though they probably don't have as much relevant content as I would want... It's rather hard to keep up with everything and still have time to play games and watch anime... Which is why I've mostly been focused on smaller things like my idea thread... I'll try tackling a few things today and see where I can get to though.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 03, 2016 7:18 pm

Rainday wrote:I've been sick the past few days which really sucked.

Same, and agreed! I can only be so lucky that the worst of it came on Sunday. If it came on Monday, I would have been forced to miss work; bad enough I had to miss a choral concert of a group my mother is a part of. Even during my usual "common cold" spells, I can move around while slacking off, but Sunday, I literally had to confine myself to bed as much as possible; hardly enough energy to stand, let alone walk (or even think about driving with the risk of suddenly passing out). It usually doesn't get that bad for me.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Sat May 14, 2016 3:16 pm

Testing testing...
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Sat May 14, 2016 3:29 pm

testuser wrote:Testing testing...

Gnitset gnitset....

(Can you tell I do a lot of this kinda testing at my day job? I mean seriously half my bookmarks on my work computer are gag ipsums. Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, bathe private parts with tongue then lick owner's face kitty loves pigs. Chew iPad power cord immediately regret falling into bathtub. Chew on cable when in doubt, wash meowing non stop for food curl into a furry donut intently stare at the same spot, for lick the other cats. Human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite thinking longingly about tuna brine stick butt in face russian blue yet play time. Groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked! chase dog then run away or hack up furballs but lay on arms while you're using the keyboard run outside as soon as door open. Eat from dog's food. Sleep nap. )

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat May 14, 2016 3:46 pm

I think we're good now.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Okay, the forum is back up and running, some fixes were required, renamed the completed missions forum to "Stories, commissions and general finds" and Missions to "How to Help", moved picture finds to the first one...  

Stuff I plan to do,
1)Post a report on what happened to the forum
2) Change "VIP" forum names and make them a general subforum in "Stories, commissions and general finds"
3) Reply to some post
4) Figure out if I can change my name color from this harsh blue

5) Make a big post about Project X Zone 2

But yeah, turning a crisis into an opportunity to get rid of the last remains of the point system.  HOWEVER, first I need to relax for a second, watch some Sailor Moon Crystal, and then eat and shower...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next