Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm sorry you all had to see that...  If he would of just held back for a day this could of been solved peacefully without anyone getting banned.  However, the sheer amount of disrespect to not only RB9, but this group in general was just too much for me to bear.  It's alright to complain, that's how I know to fix stuff, but this is the third time Era has been a problem(first was on the yahoo group, second in emails), and his remarks then like now were belittling and not constructive.  I find no joy in banning people as it displays a failure to communicate and puts a rather dreary feeling in the air, but I did it anyway because in my view it needed to be done.  Again, I apologize and accept full responsibility.  If you have anything you wish to address about the banning or anything else please feel free to do so.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:37 pm

That was probably the most tempered response I could of given with all that said.  

Oh, and I noticed another drawback to the new gallery systems, it will sometimes load the same pics twice, so it's quite confusing to go through sometimes.  I'm also not sure how the rearrange system works when it seems to do it's own thing afterwords.  It's proving to be a tad frustrating, but hopefully I can get a better understanding of it(or they can fix it).  I want to go back to my backlogging of Precure stuff, but if it's not in the right order, well, that will not be fun.  On the plus side, downloading is going to be faster.

In misc news, I went on a Type Moon binge last night.  Watched the last episode of the first season of the Magical Girl Illya show, which turned out rather good.  Also, it was well balanced series(though things really heat up around episode 6 I believe), and was only 10 episodes interestingly enough, kept close to the manga from what I've seen and everything.  As far as magical girl shows go, it starts off as light and satirical but then goes a little deep and becomes super badass.
Spoiler:
Bu yeah, it's good and has plenty of cute blatant yuri moments, if your a fan of the Fate series, I strongly recommend checking it out.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/fatekaleid-liner-prisma-illya

Then last night I decided to finish up the Apirl Fools Joke by Type Moon this year.  It's, well, better to read the description of it.  The first two eps are translated by commiesubs, but I went through the rest just because, still found it amusing.  It's where I got my current avatar from, Golden Idol Dark Sakura
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day#Rojiura_SATSUKI_Chapter_Heroine_Sanctuary_.282013.29
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:25 am

Actually, i too have not yet can enter VIP thread that i PM rb9, but i'm cool, because i don't see any point hurrying the matter as i believe rb9 will still remember it, maybe he just busy in real life or something.

Just let me say this to you Rainday. You are really the most active in this group, and i really enjoy reading all the stuff you post here, although i didn't post much to response for your stuff. Actually, i will only emerges posting if the stuff really got me Very Happy

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Cio wrote:Actually, i too have not yet can enter VIP thread that i PM rb9, but i'm cool, because i don't see any point hurrying the matter as i believe rb9 will still remember it, maybe he just busy in real life or something.

Just let me say this to you Rainday. You are really the most active in this group, and i really enjoy reading all the stuff you post here, although i didn't post much to response for your stuff. Actually, i will only emerges posting if the stuff really got me Very Happy
Thank you, I really appreciate that =)   That's fine about the posting too, I don't want people to feel pressured to post, but if you find it to your liking, you're more than welcomed too.  Oh, and Cio, be sure to post your point total over here since RB9's inbox has been funky https://charmed.variousforum.com/t346-points-update
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Pixiv is being terrible right now, it keeps loading for a minute, then giving me an error.  Also, I'm not looking forward to doing anything with the gallery atm, I mean, I got a good amount of pics, but right now I'm gonna hold for a little bit.  A good number of single series stuff like Aika, Senran Kagura, Dragon's Crown, and Kantai Collection since it's a popular thing that lends itself well to corruption, and more and more. So yeah, good things will come, just need to feel comfortable in the gallery once more.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Yay new stuff, boo unannounced gallery changes!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Okay...  I created a new album for the sake of testing, chose Kantai Collection because it's been "delivering", so to speak...  I can't order anything.  

1) In the reorder option I can't see the names and have small thumbnails, so any sequences aqre a crap shot
2) It doesn't matter how I reorder it because it doesn't take! Just did it with Kancolle and it's still the same, even though when I go back to reorder, it's in the right places.

I'm assuming this will be fixed at some point...  It better be...  Till then, at the very least you can just load the entire gallery  and match yourself unfortunately...  Here's a shot of Candy by one of my favorite artist to compensate.  

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 Candy10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Oh f me, I was looking at the groups and was wondering why there was a picture of two people holding each other looking at a sun set at the top...  Yeah, it turns out it didn't carry over the piece of art we had(the seductive trio from FF7), and now that art doesn't fit properly now. I threw it up for now, but I definitely need to get something more fitting... Also, the home page which contains all the info has been moved to the "About" tab...  That's very annoying.  It's no longer front and center and now on a tab barely anyone would click. *sigh*  Well, there's another thing to fix...  But it can be a easy one if I put "Please click "About" to the lower right of this image"...  Just hope it won't mar the image too much.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:21 am

Dang. I was enjoying the sunset image (I figured it was only a matter of time till someone in the group captioned it with a sexy story)

Sorry for all the shi...stuff you've had to put up with lately.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Hahaha, but yeah, it would be kind of nice to have a image of Jemnezmy and Tifa walking down the beach towards the sunset romantically.  Of course a funny version would be using that "chasing your lover playfully down the beach" trope with Jemnezmy joyfully running from fascinated Tifa, Aeria, and Yuffie(all in swimsuits of course).

As for the stuff, eh, this is what moderators usually have to put up with. I've been to forums where people are banned for way less, but yeah, comes with the turf and such.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Rainday wrote:
As for the stuff, eh, this is what moderators usually have to put up with. I've been to forums where people are banned for way less, but yeah, comes with the turf and such.
I don't envy your job as a moderator at all, and I've also been to forums where the mods had rather heavy hands on the banhammer. I'm sorry that you had to deal with that...
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:42 pm

I too feels it's too bad whenever we need to ban some user like this. I have done it when i was a global moderator before, when i ban someone, i can't sleep for 2 days -.- But it have to be done or else some user won't respect the mod/admin or other user.

I just want to say if era read my post, even if we feels something wrong in another person's house doesn't mean we can just comment or pairing it with another house, it's rude. For example, i have seen in a forum that ban furry in their forum, but you know what, they don't even know what furry means that they are banning cat girl stuff there... Even some of them know, they are simply follow the rule there, because the definition of furry there is different. But that's their house, and we can't urge them to change the rule of their house, take it or leave it if i must said.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Rainday wrote:Hahaha, but yeah, it would be kind of nice to have a image of Jemnezmy and Tifa walking down the beach towards the sunset romantically.  Of course a funny version would be using that "chasing your lover playfully down the beach" trope with Jemnezmy joyfully running from fascinated Tifa, Aeria, and Yuffie(all in swimsuits of course).
Ha ha, that woulD be awesome.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:58 am

Thank you all for your support.  I really appreciate it =)

Let's see, I basically stayed up all night for a game with my friends that never happened and ended up watching some Heartstone streams instead...  On the bright side I looted some more pics, mostly stuff for me like Dangan Ronpa stuff(mostly for spoiler characters which I'm sorry for, but most ECs are spoilers, though the Danpan Ronpa stuff isn't really EC, just craziness), Shantae, and Kill la Kill.  However I also found some relevant stuff, like this Panty and Stockings with Garterbelt image.
http://fav.me/d6p1jot
I do like the concept very much, but the execution is somewhat lacking I feel...  No hypnotic eyes, markings, or even uniform changes.  Still it's pretty good and the context is made clear, so that's nice =)

Other stuff, other stuff.  Oh yeah, on the issue regarding furry content, I understand this is a sensitive issue for some, though Era was the only one to bring it up being the sole poster of it... *sigh* Me and Rico wanted to make it clear that such content is accepted, but it probably won't be given as much points as other finds of similar nature.  Mostly because it's not really what this group is aiming for which I hope you can respect.  As for the definition of "furry" in this group, it's basically anything covered head-to-toe in rough scales or fur, as well as anything that's more anthropomorphic(i.e. has more of a snout, or could be said to be more of a animal with human characteristics, than a human with animal characteristics).  There was a good image of this on the original monster girl quest forum...  Which I just found out is now dead... *eye twitch*

OK, well, we'll use a recent example in the form of Luna Tsukuyomi from Day Break Illusion who underwent a EC last season(Before you ask, it was Maledom, and done in the most dickish of ways, if you want further info, look in the spoilers below)
Spoiler:

Here Luna is at what I like to call stage 1(ears and/or tail, fangs/claw).  This stuff has always been fine and will continue to be so.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 Luna110

Here is stage 2(where the EC is)  Now, you see she while she looks more feral and has paws, her body(which has been aged up thankfully) is still mostly human, especially the torso and face.  Basically this is the area of Felecia from Darkstalkers or other monster girls like lamias and arachnes, so yeah, totally okay.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 000110
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 000310

Then there is some fanart of her going further to stage 3(she doesn't in the actual show). This is where you would probably start getting lower points.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 Luna_s10

And this is stage 4, which is furry by anyone's definition.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 Luna_s11

I hope that will make things clearer for any members past or present.  I'll be sure to add this to the points bulletin sometime soon.

Also, I'll announce some other stuff soon, but it's almost 7 am and I'm rather tired, heh.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Yeah, I think number two is a good limit. After that, for me at least, it just gets unappealing.
But I think that set is a great scale of how it works.

Also, I don't think I mentioned it at the time, but that is a great pic of Candy at the top of the page. You always find all the best stuff!
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Rosssi wrote:Yeah, I think number two is a good limit. After that, for me at least, it just gets unappealing.

Also, I don't think I mentioned it at the time, but that is a great pic of Candy at the top of the page. You always find all the best stuff!
Thanks, I hope that scale works for everyone.

And thanks for the comment on Candy, it's by one of my favorite artist, 78.  They do good work with villainesses, heroines, and focus on a amazonian like build for them, they also update several times a week.  They'll also do fights with girls usually coming up on top, like a Delmo defeating Aika(did I mention they do a lot of Aika delmo stuff?), and sometimes it will be against men.  There are however some examples of the man coming out on top(like the recent Dragon Quest one, which is a pity because their Witch Lady is super sexy).
http://tky8.blog81.fc2.com/

Here's a pic of the more recent Team Plasma female grunts 
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 Team_p10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Let's see, what to do today...  I certainly have a lot of options.

Hmmm, I think I will update the VIP galleries for the forum with some missing pics since I recently got the ability to do so, as well as post some comments.  These are pics Rico sent me ahead of time that he might of missed uploading, so that will hopefully be some good news for you VIP people =)  There will still be some missing that I don't have, but I'll be sure to take care of that with Rico.

Hmm, I should probably move some things around on the forum too...  One being the ideas for names of the group.  We can brainstorm it here and then put the finalist on the basic group's poll.  Speaking of which, I'l try to see if I can upload some pics to the group.  It's just that new system bothers me, especially when I have multistage pics.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Rainday wrote:
Rosssi wrote:Yeah, I think number two is a good limit. After that, for me at least, it just gets unappealing.

Thanks, I hope that scale works for everyone.

And thanks for the comment on Candy, it's by one of my favorite artist, 78.  They do good work with villainesses, heroines, and focus on a amazonian like build for them, they also update several times a week.  They'll also do fights with girls usually coming up on top, like a Delmo defeating Aika(did I mention they do a lot of Aika delmo stuff?), and sometimes it will be against men.  There are however some examples of the man coming out on top(like the recent Dragon Quest one, which is a pity because their Witch Lady is super sexy).
http://tky8.blog81.fc2.com/

Here's a pic of the more recent Team Plasma female grunts 
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 Team_p10
yes I do like the new plasma outfits, im interested in what team flare, the new one will be like. Also http://dragon-fangx.deviantart.com/art/AU-Pokegirls-Dark-Paths-355433901

and a little extra for misty fans http://rosvo.deviantart.com/art/commission-Admin-Misty-401083641

Oh and I just remebered http://25.media.tumblr.com/097456bd6a47eddf40ffad301bbdf8c0/tumblr_mte3r4FY2L1r1alb2o1_400.jpg yeah, this is canon in the manga.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Nice.

Okay, so my plans have kinda of gotten delayed and I think I might take a wee break for a bit because I do want to do some big things.  May be only for a day or 3, depends.  In the meantime, I uploaded like 250+ pics to the anime album on the group, so yeah.  Displaying and ordering problems are still there annoyingly enough...  Maybe view it from slide show would stop duplicate pics and stuff...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Cool pics GE.
Particularly like the misty conversion pic.

Really like that artist Rainday, really good recommendation.

I'm always happy to see new content in the VIP sections.
Congrats on getting even more responsibility within the group.
(I don't know where you find the time)
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Ok, I'm gonna try to get some VIP work done today.  I'll post what was missing(god I love that episode of Adventure Time) in the thread that list all the stuff, and I'll work with Rico to get the stuff I don't have.  I'll also probably post updates on each thread too, as well as my praise for the pics =)

On another note, DAMN YOU YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! They've even changed the inbox layout T_T

...  And now my image posting is acting up on this site...  Headache...

EDIT:  Wow this is wonky.  I have no idea how this works exactly...  This may take some time...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:20 pm

Ok, after looking at it some more, I'm gonna need to organize things on my end a bit before I can start so I don't get a headache, so there probably won't be anything today...  But I do have a list set up already so once I get rolling things should go quickly.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Rainday wrote:Ok, after looking at it some more, I'm gonna need to organize things on my end a bit before I can start so I don't get a headache, so there probably won't be anything today...  But I do have a list set up already so once I get rolling things should go quickly.
Well, that didn't take long.  It also alerted me to stuff that I'm missing so I'm backing up that in case something goes wrong(Yuri Goddess forbid).

Now I just need to find the email that has the list in yahoo's new layout... *grumble*
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Okay, everything relevant to Sailor Moon is backed up...  And uploaded two images to the VIP gallery that weren't there before.

12 & 28 are now up, check here to see which ones those are
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t112-past-updates-treasure-trove-100-pictures#931
And with that, I think that's all the missing Sailor Moon ones(I should mention that Rico did basically upload everything already, I'm just filling in the gaps).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:10 am

Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy with people.  Probably will be busy tomorrow. *sigh*  I do feel awful about it...  Not being able to caption anything, write stories, sort through art, read and comment on things, post a nice big Sighting or few, or hell, write down an idea or two...  Sadness... 

Let's see...  It's 5...  That's also sadness...  Well, have some colored art from 78(it certainly is a interesting choice to go with numbers for a name...)
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 Team_p11

and some art of sexy Tharja going yandere for the avatar(that can be either gender), because freaking dark long haired, stocking bodysuit wearing, pale skinned yanderes are super freaking hot.  And the fact that she is actively hexing you into liking her(weather they work or not is up in the air) is so freaking adorable.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 19 So_yan10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next