Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 16 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Holy crap I haven't posted in so long they changed the format on me!  Still, it's kinda prettier, and bright.

But yeah, mostly been doing some image finding here and there, playing League of Legends with friends, playing Resident Evil: Revelations by myself, and catching up on One Piece, hazzah~(they got the episode up, I won!)!  Also, a LOT of E3 catching up.  So yeah, going to be "on break" for a little while longer, but yeah, hopefully I'll have some interesting stuff to bring back.

EDIT:  Also, happy coincidence dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 16 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Was going to try to get up a Hentai Foundry account as well. Had one 2 years back when I found some nice conversion art and wanted to talk to the guy to see if he was interested in our group(unfortunately he's been gone for years it seems).  Now, when I go to try to favorite a pic, it says I'm logged out.  When I log back in, it takes me to the main page, so I have to find his art again, turn off all the filters(because sometimes you can miss real gold with them on), click on the pic...  And the same shit happens.  -_-  So yeah, I'll try that again later...

In other news, nearly caught up on One Piece(to the Toonami run at least), so that will give me more time for other things...  I have so many things...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Ended up putting up a sighting, though it wasn't either of the ones I was planing on.  Just something I stumbled across again, and then did a little research for.  I do want to toss up a Aika Zero page at some point(and of course Aika R-16) but the whole thing might be messy.  Aika Zero presents a problem in that your not sure if it's more brainwashing or evil corruption.  On the bright side, it is unlicensed so I could put up whole eps with times.  Next up is Megami Paradise, unfortunately the only videos available are Spanish subs to my knowledge.  Maybe I should do some more digging...

As for other things...  I need to make some gaming progress...  Hope everything is going well for yall.  I wish I could do more, but I be just one man with a thirst for pics and a rather large obsession for yuri hypnosis/femdom.  So don't be afraid to put up some sightings yourself!  You get points for it after all...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:19 am

Hay amn, thanks for all your hard work.
I gotta admit, I'm waaaay to lazy to search through the internet for stuff.
I'd much rather write something than trawl through the archive, so my hat goes off to you.

I really appreciate all your hard work, and if you ever want me to do something in Kisekae or just writing to suit you I'm happy to do it..
(Although my track record of finishing projects isn't the greatest, just ask Rico.)
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Thank ye.  A little thanks goes a long way for me.

Now, I updated the "Well... That's something"(name pending) with the super sexy Queen's Blade season 2 endings.

Now, do I 
A) Write a caption of Celes becoming a Milky Milky
B) Throw up a sighting I thought we had from Megaman Star Force
C) Write down some ideas
D) Update the gallery in some way...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:25 pm

My vote goes (in order of preference)

B
C
D

I always like to see new captions.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:36 am

Or I could suddenly get drawn into 4 matches of League.. Well, I'll try to get B done early tomorrow, and A done later...  But as often the case I can't make promises.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:14 am

Ahh, secret option 'E' always a fun alternative.

Don't hurry too much, you do more than your fair share for the group already
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:32 am

Okay, B is done(man do I research things to death...).  I'll see if I can do anything about A tomorrow, but things might not work out since more company is coming.  Still, a victory is a victory.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Hmmm...   We're at the 500 cap with the 0 Sailor Moon album, something will need to be done quickly.  Otherwise images will start breaking.  But at the same time I don't want to risk breaking the thumbnails...  But it has to be done.  01 Album, here we come.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Ok, crisis averted and album easier to navigate +more organized.  Now we wait and hope things don't F up.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Okay, organized the Sailor Moon album, found out we are missing some very prominent pics after all, hehehe.  The slider is acting a little funky, but nothing too bad.  Also, NO MISSING FOLDERS OR BROKEN PICS!  Huzzah~

So yeah, in a pretty good mood.  Hope everyone else is doing good as well.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:11 pm

No broken pictures? Huzzah indeed!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Today, I think I will post some short ideas, maybe a few long ones. I also want to try to catch up on siliconera... I seem stuck on pages 13-9 because of all the updates. And hey, if I get some extra time, I'll throw up some more sightings. This is if I don't get sucked into a LoL abyss mind you.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Caught up on Siliconera finally, but today I've had a head cold which makes me a little dizzy and causes me to blow my nose once or twice a minute... ugh...  So I haven't been up to doing much today unfortunately =(
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Didn't get much sleep last night because of my head cold...  So I slept through the day...  On the bright side, I did have a dream where Faris was seeking out Lenna so she could confess her love, kiss, and wed...  The ones before that, not nearly enjoyable...  One was basically the end of the world.

So yeah, I'm gonna try to do a caption sometime soon.  In the meantime I'll throw up a thing two.

...  There's not enough yuri of Faris and Lenna...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Well, feeling better today.  Ended up doing a "promotion" on The Process forum for this forum, so that's good.  I'll need to do one on hypnobooru and Sleepychan too, but first I want to check with Rico to see if he could handle a possibly hug influx of people.

Hoping to get started on a caption today as well.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:33 am

Okay, another topic got in, and from what I can see, there is a way to enable "reports".  I'm just not sure how it works...  Would it just send a email to me and Rico?  If that's the case I would rather not bother with it since for #1, I check this site a number of times everyday(check the memberlist if you don't believe me), more than I do my email(which is still a few times a day), and #2, I'd rather not get a email on something that I can fix lickity-split, and have Rico get a email about something that was dealt with.

However, if you still feel the need to have such a system, I will enable it.  It's just... well, you can just come to me if there's a problem.

Okay, with that off my chest, moving to something else.  I did some pondering with the caption, looked back at a series I did, some of the screen shots available, and have decided to make it a sequel to it.  Which one, well, you'll see.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:05 am

I don't think you need reports.
If it would help you, yeah , but since it doesn't look like it would. I think just leave it.

I am looking forward to this sequal to something, sounds tantalizing.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:23 am

Things... did not go well today for me.

However, this was a plus http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36840772
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Hmmm...  At some point I need to move the resources from Rb9's MGQ over to here, because currently that forum has a bad bot problem and is no longer really in use.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Yay, got all the pics I need assembled for the caption!  There's 11, so hopefully I'll be able to space it out better and not have big walls of text... but when the induction comes... I make no promises.

I will say this, it is a sequel to a previous work, so yeah, I hope you'll like it =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:05 am

*sigh*

Well, looking forward to the next season of Symphogears, we got a all female enemy this time
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-06-28/senki-zessho-symphogear-g-anime-unveils-new-cast-characters

Pity Miss Fine isn't leading them.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Didn't get too much of a good sleep last night, but I did finally put up that Date-A-Live thread.  However, now I'm getting sucked into the wormhole know as TVTropes because of it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:42 pm

If things don't get too crazy tomorrow and I get a good rest I'll start captioning.  Yay~!  Just so tired today...  My weekend has been rough cause I altered my sleep schedule to play League with friends... which in all honesty was a poor idea.  Still, I got a few topics up this week, did a little promotion with The Process, and got all the pics I needed for the caption.  So that's nice.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next