Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+18
shirokami
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
RainbowSevenRainbow
creativerealms
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
Generic_entity
Singing Siren
Rosssi
Cio
vesago_x
Bellchan
jas7375
BohemianIncubus96
I-Go
Nightington
22 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 11 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Rainday wrote:I wasn't really aware of the troop customization, I wonder how far it goes

Sorry, didn't actually mean it like that, I'm just hoping for more than "Masked Male Soldier" and "Masked Female Soldier." Not necessarily customization, but a slightly more diverse selection of people to take into combat. Yeah, there was a lot of facial art for Peace Walker, but in the field, everyone was literally the same. And who could blame them? It was a PSP game.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 11 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:51 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:I wasn't really aware of the troop customization, I wonder how far it goes

Sorry, didn't actually mean it like that, I'm just hoping for more than "Masked Male Soldier" and "Masked Female Soldier." Not necessarily customization, but a slightly more diverse selection of people to take into combat. Yeah, there was a lot of facial art for Peace Walker, but in the field, everyone was literally the same. And who could blame them? It was a PSP game.

I don't know, "Masked Female Soldier" sounds dandy to me lol, though I hardly remember any female troops in Peace Walker(it has been a while, I got that game when it came out, MGS PSP and all).

Edit: Oh, right, Hyrule Warriors story, I'm slowly getting through it because of replaying maps and doing Adventure mode a lot, but it's turning real good. It's funny that Minda and Fi probably have the most dialog in this game hahahaha! Can't wait till they unscramble Midna's dialog(though at one point you can clearly hear her say "What?!")
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Well, there were no Female Enemies in Peace Walker to start with. You could only acquire them if they were volunteers or POWs.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:06 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, there were no Female Enemies in Peace Walker to start with. You could only acquire them if they were volunteers or POWs.

Ah, that's what it felt like, I did remember one or two, but they were rare. Be nice if they "fixed" that, but barring anything crazy like they did for the Online one (with Reiko from Rumble Rose). But yeah, I just hope your buddies can't be killed by another player when your away.

Playing gaming news/vid catch up today.

Bunny girls in DOA5U http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/24/dead-alive-5-ultimate-gets-another-batch-dlc-costumes/
First time hearing Nyotengu's english VA, and wow, Marie victory at the end is just precious! That's what you get for underestimating her! Also, there will be a new female character made with the "Soft Engine"(is made to make characters appear soft and warm... hmmm)... Also, there will be a male character, but reports
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/30/dead-alive-5-last-round-will-introduce-new-female-character/

Speaking of DOA, Ayame is in Fatal Frame 5, which I'm also looking forward to... I need to go back and play some of the classics, it's intrugied me ever since Crimson Butterfly, from there yuri of the two main characters would pop up, and creepy ghost women... I just see an angle is all. Like what if these were the ghost of lesbians who died from suicides of unrequited or love that was forbidden... and would use fear to drive any girl visitors together along with sexually tempting them, using them to carry out their desires via possession, to curse and enslave them so they would forever be in their thrall, and to lure more girls to accept their love...
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/26/ayane-sneaks-around-spirits-fatal-frame-black-haired-shrine-maiden/

Circle of the Moon is out, so go check that out if you have a Wii U, there's a good description of it in my first link about it. But here's a vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjobRMx1O6o
All I can say is that I really enjoyed it, though at the time I was doing a Castlevania binge(original system of the GBA).

Oneechanbara Z2, now with sexy demon transformations and zombie girl bosses http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/26/onechanbara-z2-girls-wicked-new-transformations/

Tales of Zestiria... I haven't been really able to play a Tales game in a long time... BUT THIS CROSS OVER, MARI! SHE LOOKS LIKE MARI!
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/30/heres-look-tales-zestiria-evangelion-fashion/

*stars at intently*
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/02/kancolle-kai-deployed-vita-spring-2015/
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/08/bayonetta-artist-made-comic-book-style-costume-soulcalibur-lost-swords/
http://www.siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=438613|4
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/09/youve-seen-batman-now-meet-tetsuya-nomuras-catwoman/

*gets stabbing pains from*
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/08/dont-count-new-darkstalkers-anytime-soon/

Also, that Lesbian Spider Queen on Mars that was on Adult Swim site is getting a retail release, this time going braless. Not sure if there is any other improvement like more stages or anything... Still, LESBIAN SPIDER QUEEN OF MARS http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/05/lesbian-spider-queens-mars-features-art-skullgirls-lead-animator/
I like the message, "all power exchange has to be negotiated", it's sweet.

Oh, and Samus in Monster Hunter, Varia and Zero suit versions
https://youtu.be/MVvN5Yo7YRQ
Not a new Metroid game... but it does kinda fit in a weird way...

Oh, and there's a Pokemon event at gamestop for all of October, get a extra large Pumkinboo with special moves. Also, 3DS has themes
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/07/custom-themes-nintendo-3ds-now-available-north-america/

Bayo 2 demo you say
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/09/bayonetta-2-available-north-america/

CASTLEVANIA HARMONY OF DISSONANCE(not to be confused with Despair, the mutliplayer one) AND ARIA OF SORROW COMING TO THE WII U! http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/09/castlevania-aria-sorrow-coming-wii-u-virtual-console-north-america/ (note that they used the wrong cover art as that is Dawn of Sorrow's art while Aria has the traditional CV artwork)
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Castlevania:_Aria_of_Sorrow

The Wii U... why must you tempt me with all these games I cannot buy due to spending all my money on Hyrule Warriors... I can finally build my collection(I played all these games borrowed) my... Orchestra of Castlevania!

And I'm spent.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Was going to do a caption, but I needed a reference for something and the only way I could get it was from the PS3, and my brother is still infected... So instead I beat Hyrule Warriors. I enjoyed it very much. I would have more to say, but right now I am in a foul mood for a different reason.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:42 am

Huh... Shinovi Versus comes out today.

... If only I had a source of income right now... T-T
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:50 pm

I was watching and playing a little bit of my bros copy of SSB4, the button layout takes some getting use to, but you can change it(I say you because my brother is being stubborn about it lol). For the life of me I can't down smash, but the others are good, but the button layout is just the worse to me, I'm not sure if it's because I haven't playing anything like it in a while. They changed some stuff for Link, but I only played for like 15 minutes... His dash attack instead of being the nice thrust is now his lunging attack in Zelda games(jump followed by downward swing). It FEELS great, but at the same time it's not as good because it leaves him more open at the start of it. Lucina is great~ She handles like Marth/Roy, except her sword is more like Link's in it's damage distribution(whole blade instead of point or body), her B attack also has a lot of flair to it, but again, I've only played it so much and haven't touched Marth yet(my "light" main while Ganondorf was my Heavy Main and Wolf was my Medium). Should be fun to play Bowser from what I'm hearing thankfully(I loved him and tried to make it work...).

Also, Rosalina in yellow really reminded me of Barb-E...

As for Hyrule Warriors, new patch just came out along with DLC and did some exploring in that. I'll probably do a play by play thing in the topic about Cia, the story, and various merits at some point, but GAME IS GOOD! I spend hours on it and just got a 6 sloted level 3 weapon for Impa, so happy right now =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Woke up late so I only got 1/3rd of my usual time in Hyrule Warriors. Checked out Epona, I haven't really practiced her combos, but she handles very well in her own way. Also, got Link's 3rd sword(Magic Sword), I love how each new level 3 weapon has 6 slots... It's awesome. Also I played the first Master Quest map, which thankfully wasn't that hard. I was worried it would be something like Heroic difficulty on Adventure mode, hahaha. But yeah, it's for weapons for Cia and her company and new skins(I'm assuming) as well as weapons(I think, the weapons have stars by them). I know Zelda get's one where she looks like Hilda(in color scheme), but yeah, interesting stuff. Need to play mooooooooooooooooore.

Also, a little something for FF7 fans from Plague of Gripes,
http://plagueofgripes.tumblr.com/post/100357231271/more-replaying-ff7-more-realizing-i-play-as-an
Tell me this wasn't your party, hahaha =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:56 am

Cia is great at clearing areas in very little time. I have been playing master quest outfit, Lana's is cias colours, the master quest outfits are just recolours, also a fun thing, If you use dark link costume the weapon is also dark, including the great fairy, so dark great fairy, I have heard something about a master quest cia colour which is links colours.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Generic_entity wrote:Cia is great at clearing areas in very little time. I have been playing master quest outfit, Lana's is cias colours, the master quest outfits are just recolours, also a fun thing, If you use dark link costume the weapon is also dark, including the great fairy, so dark great fairy, I have heard something about a master quest cia colour which is links colours.

Hmmm, that would make this the last panel of this pixiv thing I read make sense... But yeah, spent most of today playing, got Impa's lvl 3 Naginata, and basically doing boss runs for materials for everyones 2nd tier things. Tried to get to Lana's hidden weapon, but it's locked for some weird reason... Also, Skulltula & heart piece hunting. I'm spending way too much time on this game but it never feels like enough. Tomorrow, I guess I'll be upgrading weapons.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:14 pm

*sigh*

... If I wasn't in the position I was right now, this would be pretty damn interesting....

... Immediately followed up with...

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:50 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:*sigh*

... If I wasn't in the position I was right now, this would be pretty damn interesting....

... Immediately followed up with...

Spoiler:

To be honest, I really wanted to see Snow(FF7)) in Snowcloak as a mid boss or something to Shiva... Either as a loyal retainer, or a stalker/admirer, and of course those that do not prove worthy get turned into ice statues, while the more beautiful girls she turns into followers of Shiva... Yeah, too far fetched.

I won't lie, that is one awesome looking Dragoon.

I feel for you bud.

As for me, did some farming for Ganondorf in his Ocarina skin because I love that skin. The new one is awesome, but I just have so many feels for that one, seeing him come up on his dark horse and sneer down at me and Impa ran away with young Zelda... It's got really a good Prince of Darkness vibe. But yeah, if I get good weapon with a lot of slots I can make an insane weapon that would make me deal tons of damage at low hp, in theory... But at the cost of blocking.

Also got Ruto's second scale finally, considering that's her only weapon type I should of done it sooner, but she's pretty good as is.

Also, Bayonetta 2 and Castlevanias are looming over my shoulder... I don't know what to do TT_TT Logically I want to go for Bayonetta 2 because it's getting super hype scores and I want to show my support and get the super nifty edition(provided it doesn't cost to much)... But it's October and having a excuse to replay Castlevanias of old would just be wonderful... Especially Aria.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Rainday wrote:To be honest, I really wanted to see Snow(FF7)) in Snowcloak as a mid boss or something to Shiva...  Either as a loyal retainer, or a stalker/admirer, and of course those that do not prove worthy get turned into ice statues, while the more beautiful girls she turns into followers of Shiva...  Yeah, too far fetched.

Far fetched?
Do you even realize how wrong you are in that regard?

We already have cultists worshiping the Void, forging pacts with Voidkin, offering their own bodies at times (Lady Amandine, became a succubus as the price for her vanity. Milburh [The Malicious] offering her own body for power, since she was unable to sacrifice the adventurers she lured into a trap. Succubus-types taking subdued Wood Wailers [Gridanian lancers] and turning them into Void monsters against their will).
We already have heretic Ishgardians infusing Dravanian blood into their bodies to become dragons.

One of the biggest things about the Primals is how they "temper" non-worshipers to make their following. Shown off at the fullest with Ifrit, and were it not for the player's connection to Hydaelyn (the Mothercrystal), they'd be amongst the tempered. Definitely also made a point with Leviathan, wrecking ships and tempering drowned sailors and pirates.

Far fetched... with just a little bit of tweaking, what you just suggested is PRETTY DAMN CLOSE to lore-friendly.

I don't know how likely it is that there are female worshipers of Shiva that are not tempered, but they would by far be the best candidates for offering their bodies to become Snow Maidens that lure others to Snowcloak as an offering to Lady Shiva. Hell, maybe it wouldn't be too much to say that the lady Primal would turn a tempered woman into such. Make no mistake, it's only the Primal herself that can temper other beings, but that certainly doesn't mean a supposed Snow Maiden wouldn't be able to mesmerize her prey to a certain point.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Holy crap, lots of actually new things with latest Warframe update.

1) ARCHWING. Space combat, and speedrun flight! (Will take me maybe 2 days to get the Archwing put together)
2) New frame, Limbo. It's a male form though, with a top-hat aesthetic (like Mirage's jester appearance, or Ember's fiery helmet motifs).
3) Syndicates. Bonuses for who you ally yourself with. (HOLY CRAP, Mirage has a freaking awesome Syndicate Mod, but I have to achieve very high standing with certain syndicates)

Things might actually get interesting for a bit.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:44 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:To be honest, I really wanted to see Snow(FF7)) in Snowcloak as a mid boss or something to Shiva...  Either as a loyal retainer, or a stalker/admirer, and of course those that do not prove worthy get turned into ice statues, while the more beautiful girls she turns into followers of Shiva...  Yeah, too far fetched.

Far fetched?
Do you even realize how wrong you are in that regard?

We already have cultists worshiping the Void, forging pacts with Voidkin, offering their own bodies at times (Lady Amandine, became a succubus as the price for her vanity. Milburh [The Malicious] offering her own body for power, since she was unable to sacrifice the adventurers she lured into a trap. Succubus-types taking subdued Wood Wailers [Gridanian lancers] and turning them into Void monsters against their will).
We already have heretic Ishgardians infusing Dravanian blood into their bodies to become dragons.

One of the biggest things about the Primals is how they "temper" non-worshipers to make their following. Shown off at the fullest with Ifrit, and were it not for the player's connection to Hydaelyn (the Mothercrystal), they'd be amongst the tempered. Definitely also made a point with Leviathan, wrecking ships and tempering drowned sailors and pirates.

Far fetched... with just a little bit of tweaking, what you just suggested is PRETTY DAMN CLOSE to lore-friendly.

I don't know how likely it is that there are female worshipers of Shiva that are not tempered, but they would by far be the best candidates for offering their bodies to become Snow Maidens that lure others to Snowcloak as an offering to Lady Shiva. Hell, maybe it wouldn't be too much to say that the lady Primal would turn a tempered woman into such. Make no mistake, it's only the Primal herself that can temper other beings, but that certainly doesn't mean a supposed Snow Maiden wouldn't be able to mesmerize her prey to a certain point.

Interesting~ In that case it may be worth doing a story for. Though if it were from me I would have to do a ton of research lol

As for me, still plugging away on Hyrule Warriors Adventure mode. I don't know what it is, but some warriors seem to be more difficult to use than others. Zant would be a good example. Trying to get his level 3 weapon, but I'm always 3 minutes off the time I need. Meanwhile I try Ghirahim and his level 3 is easy as pie for me to get, even though Zant has more passives unlocked and is a higher level. Zelda can be difficult too... I guess I need to experiment with them more.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:24 pm

So, in between finishing up Bravely Default (Chapter 8, 1 crystal so far), Kirby Triple Deluxe (True Arena, got as far as Soul of Sectonia) and playing Smash, I've been slowly advancing on two games on the 3DS:

- Kid Icarus Uprising: bought this one used a few months back, have recently cleared Chapter 11 (the one that inspired the Reset Bomb stage from Smash 3DS). The controls take a while to get used to, even after I switched the reticle control to the ABXY buttons instead of the lower screen, but it's still an amazing game.

- Fantasy Life: bought this last week after it came out. I've been trying to see how far I can go before I need to advance the plot, which means going through each Life (basically the Jobs of Final Fantasy, only divided into combat, crafting and gathering classes) until at least reaching Apprentice level on each. I probably should have gone with a female avatar to ship her with all the ally girls from each Life.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Hyrule Warriors is still addictive, though I kinda wish I had waited to get the heart pieces and containers on Hard mode since better loot drops. Also, 2 characters requiring Imprisoned scales is too much(there's only one map where two of them spawn), but I think my resource wooes will be alleviated as soon as I complete the next picture since it displays all giant bosses. But yeah, good news, I got most everyones level 2 stuff completed, got some more lvl 3 weapons, having a good time. Bad news, Cia's level two weapon is going to be murderous to get, also, WIZZRO'S ROBES! I need a bunch of them to get Impa to be the peak character, but any map I do fight him he seems to drop a weapon instead...

Also, while I hate Wizzro for his actions, he has a very nifty design. It's like he's a amalgam of various Zelda monsters, the Wizzrobes from early games serves as his base along with the Ghosthunter(guy who buys poes in OoT/MM), but his strong attack is wallmaster(aka ceiling hand), he also has some creepy one eyed fish too.

Valga's more simpler, but still cool, he base armor design is very reminiscent of Volvagia from OoT, though his dragon form takes a more western dragon look. Also, he apparently draws many comparisons to Lu Bu from the Dynasty series.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:24 pm

My brother just dumped the Wii U into my room...

Hyrule Warriors DLC

Mario Kart DLC

Bayonetta 2

Smash Bros

...  And I have to work tomorrow

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 11 Fuck_y10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Not surprisingly, Amazon delivered first. I have Hyrule Warriors in my home, but not a Wii U. Apparently, this bundle was a matter of three separate shipments to the store I ordered it from, and only one has arrived thus far. Luckily, the last one to ship seems to have started the closest to my location, and the one before that has had a day to at least make it to the state. I definitely want to believe that the package will be ready to be picked up tomorrow.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:06 pm

I've gone from too many options to none because of issues... At least I have Senran Kagura Burst...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:25 pm

SO, there have been a lot of cool video game annoucments what with the TGAs( https://www.youtube.com/user/thegameawards14/videos ) and the coming(or going, or gone) Sony Presentation...  However, none have violently yanked me as much as this one...

I present to you a reaction video that mirrors my own TO THE CORE
https://youtu.be/UoV27HhwuR4

Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:06 am

Porting the PC port of Final Fantasy VII to the PS4... who on Earth thought that was an announcement worth making on such a big event?

Meanwhile, Suikoden II, AKA The Greatest RPG No One Bought Because It Came Out Within Days Of FFVIII Back In The Day And Now Costs A Fortune On Ebay, is coming to the PSN.

Also, apparently Sony is funding Street Fighter V now.

And over at the Game Awards, Nintendo showed off gameplay of the upcoming Zelda game, which looks amazing.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Spent most of Friday playing SSB4 with my bro, and end up getting beaten 98% of the time, so one could imagine I was a little frustrated. Then tried my luck against some level 9 comp, also a way too high loss rate... I probably should of took a break and came back to it, but RAGE! So I'm going to be embarking on a journey to become the legend I once was... Saturday I can't remember, and Sunday I spent sleeping for the most part...

I will regain my place!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:40 pm

If you need a sparring partner sometime, you know where to find me. And unlike BlazBlue, I truly am a worthless casual with Smash.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:31 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:If you need a sparring partner sometime, you know where to find me. And unlike BlazBlue, I truly am a worthless casual with Smash.

I'll create my own account today if I can help it(and if I had time, have to catch up on Sunday cause I slept through it lol). Also, if I taunt, it's not meant as disrespect, I just like striking a pose~! But yeah, I'll PM you the details when I can.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next