Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+18
shirokami
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
RainbowSevenRainbow
creativerealms
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
Generic_entity
Singing Siren
Rosssi
Cio
vesago_x
Bellchan
jas7375
BohemianIncubus96
I-Go
Nightington
22 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 12 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Well, that's the last of Smash for me for a while. Going to visit my grandparents this weekend, probably won't be able to bring a console, but I will be looking for a good fightstick, I'm not finding much luck as every nice one is sold out(like the Guilty Gear Xrd one that switches between PS3 & PS4, or the BlazBlue Continuum Shift one)... I got enough money for one and really want to throw myself into it.

But yeah, good at Lucina, Palutena, Samus, Little Mac, and Bowser Jr. Want to get better at Zero Suit Samus, Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Peach, and Zelda.

Also, I LOVE MY LIMITED EDITION GUILTY GEAR XRD! Now to find that fightstick, and start a interesting new development in my life.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 12 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:13 pm

Started playing Guilty Gear Xrd because I had no idea when a good fight stick would actually be available, haven't done much, just some playing around with Ramlethal, her taunts actually give you some backstory into Guilty Gear "2"(aka Overture a.k.a that Dynasty Warriors rip off with important story elements that was just on the 360... DON'T GET ME STARTED ON VASTEDGE WHICH ALSO HAS BIG STORY ELEMENT BUT IS A GOD DAMN PACHI SLOT GAME!) But practiced some moves, she handle interestingly, she's got big swipe attacks and can throw out her swords. I want to be good at her, but that teleporting sword thing is going to take some getting use to, I really just want to keep them on me. But yeah, going to try to practice some of that tonight. Going to run through tutorial mode, then do challenge, then maybe get started on Arcade.

As for what I'm looking forward to... Dragon Quest Heroes. We got multiple heroines and heroes returning, including the super sexy Jessica and Maya~!

I'm rather disappointed that Alena doesn't have her iconic pantyhose on... But other than that, I love the cast they've built up so far(definitely got the two best characters from DQVIII, but missed one of the best brides from V).

Also, we'll be getting Monster Allies, weather that include any of the sexy variety remains to be seen.
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/30/lead-party-monsters-dragon-quest-heroes/

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:42 pm

And I'm left wondering... where's the Descendant of Erdrick/Roto?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Nintendo Direct today had a bit of info on the next Hyrule Warriors pack.

Majora's Mask:

Also, looking at Xenoblade Chronicles X, I really can't help but feel like I'm looking at something from Phantasy Star (particularly the latest Vita game, Nova). I really should find some way to get a hold of the first Xenoblade though, if Wii U is able to play games from Wii discs.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:48 pm

That new Nintendo Direct was too much for me... WAY TOO MUCH!
http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-14-2015/#/video-1ndirect

Narrative Reaction(not in order):

But yeah, lots of good stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:02 pm

You know, with the mention of me trying to find Xenoblade Chronicles and playing the Wii game on Wii U, I'm definitely intrigued with the prospect of getting Metroid Prime Trilogy from the EShop at the end of the month ($10 for the first week? That's a damn steal for three Wii games!) I've played and beaten Prime 2, but never did play the first or last ones. And now I'll probably have to start wondering about Mario Galaxy games as well... it kinda sucks being so far behind when it comes to Nintendo.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:22 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:You know, with the mention of me trying to find Xenoblade Chronicles and playing the Wii game on Wii U, I'm definitely intrigued with the prospect of getting Metroid Prime Trilogy from the EShop at the end of the month ($10 for the first week? That's a damn steal for three Wii games!) I've played and beaten Prime 2, but never did play the first or last ones. And now I'll probably have to start wondering about Mario Galaxy games as well... it kinda sucks being so far behind when it comes to Nintendo.

Yeah, it doesn't help that the Wii games aren't HD and kinda look a little jaggy, but that might just be me, and I only saw it for one game... More research is necessary. As for Metroid Prime, I've played the first 2 but not the 3rd... But those 2 were such a blast~ I also missed out on Mario Galaxy 1&2 because it required that Wiimote upgrade I believe, not sure if that's a standard feature in new Wiimotes. We also have a VIP pic that deals with Xenoblades so I'm kinda looking forward to that for more than one reason.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:29 am

Rainday wrote:
Yeah, it doesn't help that the Wii games aren't HD and kinda look a little jaggy, but that might just be me, and I only saw it for one game...  More research is necessary.  As for Metroid Prime, I've played the first 2 but not the 3rd...  But those 2 were such a blast~  I also missed out on Mario Galaxy 1&2 because it required that Wiimote upgrade I believe, not sure if that's a standard feature in new Wiimotes.  We also have a VIP pic that deals with Xenoblades so I'm kinda looking forward to that for more than one reason.

VIP pic, is it relevent to this forum, if so where is it|?

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 am

Majora's Mask pack pics-

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/update_dlc/0129_ss06_b.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fmYwcPN.jpg
http://36.media.tumblr.com/e4e528450a644436b0f077678b1ed9ee/tumblr_ni9dmo1JaI1qfwzeuo2_1280.jpg
http://abload.de/img/014ifs15.jpg

And in patch notes, new skills, another level cap boost, new Apothecary mix, "Restart Mission" and...

Skill REMOVAL.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:45 am

Generic_entity wrote:
Rainday wrote:
Yeah, it doesn't help that the Wii games aren't HD and kinda look a little jaggy, but that might just be me, and I only saw it for one game...  More research is necessary.  As for Metroid Prime, I've played the first 2 but not the 3rd...  But those 2 were such a blast~  I also missed out on Mario Galaxy 1&2 because it required that Wiimote upgrade I believe, not sure if that's a standard feature in new Wiimotes.  We also have a VIP pic that deals with Xenoblades so I'm kinda looking forward to that for more than one reason.

VIP pic, is it relevent to this forum, if so where is it|?

It's in the main gallery of the VIP "Original Creations, Tengai Makyou, Xenoblade, Magical Girls, Queen's Blade", technically it's a two page comic.

Also, YAY SKILL REMOVAL and Majora costume!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Rainday wrote:I also missed out on Mario Galaxy 1&2 because it required that Wiimote upgrade I believe, not sure if that's a standard feature in new Wiimotes.

Neither Galaxy game required the Wiimote upgrade - pretty sure that's just Wii Sports Resort and Skyward Sword.

Anyway, as for the Direct: yay, new Fire Emblem! I actually didn't make it past Chapter 11 in Awakening - pretty sure I could have beaten it, but got sidetracked by the Etrian Odyssey remake... and then Bravely Default... and then Fantasy Life and Persona Q. (I also haven't even touched SMT4, despite buying it with Awakening). It looks great, either way. Also looking forward to hearing more about Splatoon as its release date closes in.

Also, got to play Hyrule Warriors while in the holidays. What a fun game: I had to leave it hanging just after finishing all the nostalgia levels, but I liked the package enough to buy the season pass, so when I return to it in the summer I can look forward to Night Fever my way through armies as Tingle.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:52 pm

A lot of things I've been missing out on since I left FFXIV. Lots of buildup in the main story, and a lot of missed out comedy.

-"Iceheart" is still an active character after Dreams of Ice? Hmm, seems like there's a lot more importance on her than "just another Primal setback."
-World of Darkness (Crystal Tower, Part 3) and... THE CLOUD OF DARKNESS.
-GILGAMESH MORPHING TIME!!! (Not in video, you'll have to find the patch notes page)
-Lots of minigames that fans of FFVII and FFVIII will get a kick out of
Minfilia:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:27 am

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 12 Mgr210

M-my heart...
I'm... going... to get to hack... and slash... MORE~<3 *strange noises*
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 12 Lovely10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 pm

So in a different turn of events, Neptunia Rebirth1 is now on Steam (This is the VITA remake of the first). It's available at half off until Feb. 5th.

I'm... a little creeped out by what I've seen though. The issue is... everything is literally the same as Victory. I'm not just talking battle system and other mechanics. The dungeons are the EXACT SAME. EXACT SAME BACKGROUND. EXACT SAME TILES. EXACT SAME MUSIC.

I mean, I do somewhat want to support this but... it feels too lazy, and I don't think the humorous writing could make up for that. Victory on its own was getting boring because of the lack of dungeon variety.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Persona 5.

Persona fucking 5. And I've only played 4 Golden and 4 Arena.

Anyone want to take a guess as to the top reason I am now gushing over this game?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:30 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Persona 5.

Persona fucking 5. And I've only played 4 Golden and 4 Arena.

Anyone want to take a guess as to the top reason I am now gushing over this game?

There are so many to choose from(for me as well), but I'm going to venture a guess that it could be summed up in one or two pics of Anzu/Anne/Ann(soon, soon we'll have a clear name) =)
lol spoilers:

But damn if this game doesn't look good from all angles, dashing, platforming?  ...  Also, that's only 4 chairs(assuming the cat counts somehow)...  I wonder...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:43 pm

So, new yandere dating game that can either be romance or horror/puzzle dependinf if you want to stay with them or escape, AND~ you can play as a female~. Oh so happy I'll be able to give some of these girls happy ends, and that yuri is coming more into these english dating sims(hopefully it's not tacked on...). And finding out the answer to a mystery should be fun
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/05/but-i-love-you-is-a-horrific-take-on-dating-sims/

I was somewhat interested in the new Neptuina Noire game for the Vita with it's lily system involving kissing, but wtf is up with those kissing sounds
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/06/hyperdevotion-noire-goddess-black-hearts-dragon-quest-battle-system-gag/

A message from the Persona team about Persona 5 that I need to read
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/05/persona-5-producer-shares-thoughts-trailer-characters/
some insight
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/05/persona-5-depicts-phantom-thief-might-influence-society/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:14 am

Ok, Dragon Quest XI has been in development alongside DQ Heroes, yaaaaaay~!  Maybe it will return to single player like 8 since it's going to be for home consoles and DQX(which never came out here) was all online only.
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/07/dragon-quest-creator-says-several-games-development-30th-anniversary/

Also, more shots of the console goddess in Neptuina Victory II, and their looks have been upgraded
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/10/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-ii-introduces-new-forms-cpus/
Really like Purple(total skintight bodysuit) White(this drastic overhaul is awesome, very balanced and makes her look really cute but also powerful), and Green Heart's(more tantalizing outfit , darker hair, unicorn horn) designs.  Probably Blanc's and Vert the most, I did like Vert's black costume, but it make her look more like she belonged on a body pillow while this one looks ready to kick ass like Signum.  Black Heart/Noire's new design is interesting, I need to see the full body, but it puts a strange vibe with those huge bracelets

I am nothing but mixed feelings about this one http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/09/final-fantasy-legends-space-time-crystal-shines-week/  ...  Emo... and Tomorrow... *bites lip*

Edit: Whoops, wasn't finished
Xenoblade 3ds/Wii comparison... Not as much of a difference as I was expecting. http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/09/see-how-xenoblade-chronicles-3d-holds-up-against-the-original-wii-game/

More details on P5's theming and story
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/09/persona-5-details-protagonist-setting-dungeons/
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/09/persona-5s-protagonists-problems/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Played a little D&D Tower of Doom, found some new stuff, now I to play again as the Elf again and see if these custom rules go to unlocking things and seeing what else I can find. Also played Castlevania HoD a little bit, got some skills for Charlotte(most powerful~) and souls for Soma, was trying to save up for his RPG because sometimes you just want to use a rocket launcher on Dracula. Got a Succubus soul finally, so that was nice. But yeah, managed to finally Solo Dracula again(from my 360 days, on the PS3 now) with Charlotte, which was easy because he stayed in the middle so I just had to dive for the corner whenever he cast Temptation or Dark Megiddo, which is all he used for the most part. Tried Astarte, but forgot the technique D showed me to learn her spell, so I ended up getting hit too much and died. Also she seems to have the highest defense/special defense of any boss. Also, Hearthstone because deck building and card collecting=fun
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Delta Spark, I was jumping into the thunder spark trail she left. This take a lot of precision, if you don't get the positioning right, you end up jumping into the thunder sparks. If you're too close to the sparks when you go in, you'll likely end up missing the first spark when it comes to the spell seal, which will end up with it not dispelling either, hence you run into it. Of course, you can play it safe, and just try to get the first two sparks while not moving around too much. As for attacking Astarte, well... all of the DLC bosses seem to resist slashing. I know she doesn't resist Piercing Beam/Nova Skeleton/Shanoa's beam attack. Retro Fireball also works wonders. Can't recall if Charlotte's tome is classified by damage type and if Astarte would end up resisting. Most of Soma's/Alucard's weapons suck against her. Best thing to use is a fist weapon. Of course, if you take those two, you have to learn the Temptation safe spot and either use Medusa Head for Soma, or learn the exact timing to use Mist Form for Alucard.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:54 am

Well now...

Dissidia is back... in Japanese arcades. Who knows, maybe it could reach PS4/XBoxOne in the future.
3-vs-3 battles?
And I see Y'shtola among the characters!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:22 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well now...

Dissidia is back... in Japanese arcades. Who knows, maybe it could reach PS4/XBoxOne in the future.
3-vs-3 battles?
And I see Y'shtola among the characters!

Need to do research, needless to say this is way different from the other Dissidia's in terms of nearly everything.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:43 pm

There's some details about the Hyrule Warriors Boss Pack DLC coming out.

Mode 1- BOSS RUSH. And no, not like the Boss Rush Reward Map.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/47e75c26c54eeb49cb9abfd2f29999d3/tumblr_njwb5idzmv1qfwzeuo2_1280.jpg
And there's some new costumes for Link, Zelda, Lana, Cia, and Ganondorf apparently. No images that I've found yet.

And then... Mode 2-
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:20 am

DoubleEdged wrote:There's some details about the Hyrule Warriors Boss Pack DLC coming out.

Mode 1- BOSS RUSH. And no, not like the Boss Rush Reward Map.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/47e75c26c54eeb49cb9abfd2f29999d3/tumblr_njwb5idzmv1qfwzeuo2_1280.jpg
And there's some new costumes for Link, Zelda, Lana, Cia, and Ganondorf apparently. No images that I've found yet.

And then... Mode 2-
Spoiler:

THAT IS SOME GREAT AND INSANE LOOKING STUFF RIGHT THERE!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:57 pm

How often do consoles ever get special sales besides Black Friday? PS4 is starting to look appetizing with the game lineup (though a lot of it is multiplatform, but I don't want an XBOXOne). DoA: Last Round today, Final Fantasy Type-0 next month, a few good titles already out, getting back into PS+...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next