Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+18
shirokami
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
RainbowSevenRainbow
creativerealms
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
Generic_entity
Singing Siren
Rosssi
Cio
vesago_x
Bellchan
jas7375
BohemianIncubus96
I-Go
Nightington
22 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 25 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:52 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Aaaand now I'm staying the hell away from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

It's not just outfit censoring on Lin. They've removed the breast slider option in customization of your personal character.

What. The. Fuck.
This is rated T, not E!

That's.... that's too disappointing... Nintendo, ruining games with super strict censorship to protect you from FUCKING NOTHING!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 25 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:17 pm

*hums*
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/11/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-patch-1-06-alters-one-mission-due-to-fan-response/

This is something, Star Ocean 5 let's you play with your entire 7 person party, so guess what, NO BENCHING!
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/12/star-ocean-5s-latest-footage-shows-its-exploration-and-7-man-battles/

And this is just hot http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/11/here-is-black-deserts-mmorpg-version-of-king-of-fighters-mai-shiranui/

Project X Zone 2 opening
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/11/project-x-zone-2s-opening-video-shows-off-its-colorful-cast/

This articles title is either meant to antagonize me or the censor train refuses to stop
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/10/meet-arnice-and-lilysse-nights-of-azures-bffs/

Linkle for those that missed her http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/13/watch-linkle-show-off-moves-hyrule-warriors-legends/
*waits patiently for more Cia X Linkle fanart*
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/post/133193606465/rcasedrawstuffs-cia-meets-linkle-silly-idea

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:18 am

currently looking forward to Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear

Rainday wrote:What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 25 Happy10

thanks for reminding me that the CCC translation was abandoned... jk but still Crying or Very sad

I hope Trombe! shows up in X Zone 2.
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:34 am

Rainday wrote:This is something, Star Ocean 5 let's you play with your entire 7 person party, so guess what, NO BENCHING!
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/12/star-ocean-5s-latest-footage-shows-its-exploration-and-7-man-battles/

I remember seeing the first gameplay vid and not being impressed at all. But this looks quite a bit better.

... Fiore's outfit is still atrocious, yet sexy as hell. Seriously, I don't mind sexy, but sometimes there's just a point in which you just have to ask "Why?" All that tight purple leather, only covering her body in barely-connected diamond panels...

Linkle for those that missed her http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/13/watch-linkle-show-off-moves-hyrule-warriors-legends/
*waits patiently for more Cia X Linkle fanart*
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/post/133193606465/rcasedrawstuffs-cia-meets-linkle-silly-idea

I'm sure she'll be an enjoyable character, but she's not a rule 63 Link. >_>
1) Too hyper.
2) SHE TALKS.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:08 am

Rainday I seem to recall telling you that some people won't want to look at the pictures you show on tumblr if you don't put tags on them. I certainly don't like scrolling through all of them to find the ones relevant to my interests.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:Rainday I seem to recall telling you that some people won't want to look at the pictures you show on tumblr if you don't put tags on them. I certainly don't like scrolling through all of them to find the ones relevant to my interests.

Not that this is the place to talk about it but you told me that for pixiv, which I have been doing. Plus my tumblr isn't nearly as big. I only update it once every few days as opposed to pixiv which I update every single day. But if you insist I suppose I could start tagging again...

DoubleEdged wrote:I'm sure she'll be an enjoyable character, but she's not a rule 63 Link. >_>
1) Too hyper.
2) SHE TALKS.

That won't stop artist though! Let me have this dream TT_TT

Anyway, I should be diving back into Xenogears shortly(just need to tie up some stuff).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:53 pm

I apologize. I thought I mentioned it about tumblr but I could have just thought it and never said it.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:45 am

WELL HELLO THERE NEW DOA5 COSTUME PACK
http://store.steampowered.com/app/403351/
Those outfits give me tech control vibe, especially Helena's.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:50 am

I see how the outfits would do so. I believe the description says the outfits are from a game called Schoolgirl Strikers so maybe someone may look it up.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:17 pm

I heard some news for Hyrule Warriors, Linkle is going to have her own story mode with Midna(true form) and Skullkid... From the sounds of it it's going to be more developed than Cia's, with cinemas, no word on how long it will be though. Also, some of the areas are going to get alts(skyboxes basically). Rumors say that the Wii U version is going to get the characters because of high res screenshots, but they also say the Linkle story mode will be exclusive to the 3DS to encourage people to buy it...

As for me, I haven't been to play Xenogears all week because of how miserable I've been feeling, which sucks... Still I can provide an update of where I am. D-Block, just met up with Citan. Place isn't too bad, except for the greeting... Otherwise ever female is dressed in a sexy outfit and are called Amazoness(guys are equally dressed and called Battlers, so equal opportunity). Here's a pic(Amazoness mid right)
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 25 Amazon10

And here's a wonderfully detailed version of Elly in it commissioned by our own BohemianIncubus
http://fav.me/d5twrjq

Ph yeah, there was one more thing
Spoiler:

So yeah, I want to get back to that ASAP...

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Not that it'll matter to me due to the nature of the game, but DoAX3 really has the visuals going for it.
http://nichegamer.com/2015/11/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3s-tan-lines-and-bikini-slips-are-ps4-only/
http://nichegamer.com/2015/11/high-definition-footage-and-screenshots-of-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3s-water-games/

Tan-lines, bikinis that partially fall off. They really know who they're trying to appeal to (not me), and they are doing it WELL.
My biggest issue is probably that Nyotengu doesn't get to show her wings.
But whoever does want this, enjoy it. I think I can definitely say you'll have one hell of a time with it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Blade & Soul english version now has a release date: January 19.
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/

Going through the news sections, I'm delighted to see that the outfit selection works like what I recall DCUO's being like- once you've obtained a particular outfit style, that style remains available to you permanently. Defensive gear isn't done through the outfits in this game, but through an 8-piece medallion, the Soul Shield, and you go around trying to collect all 8 pieces of a particular Soul Shield to reap its full bonus. But who cares about that, YOU CAN DRESS HOWEVER YOU WANT, EASILY.

EDIT: ... And now I'm hearing it's getting censored. Mostly it's a quest involving a peeping tom at a bathhouse, no idea if there's other things that'll get altered.

And strangely enough, I'm finding a bit of sexy hypno humor regarding PxZ2 on 2chan's Haigure thread.
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Very nice insight, and according to the second list of screenshots I found something interesting
Spoiler:

It's too bad we don't have Riemsianne this time since she was a villainess with charm powers(though she only used it on the Space Channel 5 Aliens)... Maybe Sheath or the Rabbit girl from Sakura Wars might have something though. *looks at villain list* Wow there are a lot more...

As for me, played Xenogears for a bit, basically learned how the Gear battle system works
Spoiler:

Also, inched my way into Portait of Ruin, this time I'm actually using Jonathan(because last run I did I pretty much soloed with Charlotte of course). I'd figured I give him a shot this time for gameplay reasons... Plus it's not so bad as long as I just imagine him as female student of Ivy's(SC)... Since it's a small(but detailed) sprite it's easy... Plus it gives me lewd thoughts about how Ivy would train a disciple... Also he swings a claymore with one hand which is freaking impressive. It is a tad of a disappointment to go back to one spell slot with Charlotte though. I would also like to say that I love the artstyle in this game, it may not be anywhere near as refined as previous ones, but it really fits the characters well.

Also, I spotted Dragon Quest IV and V at gamestop for cheap so I think I'll pick those up soon. OoE too but a boxed copy is only $8 more... hmm. Also, I'm looking at the Ace Attorney trilogy. Always wanted to give those games a chance. I'm using "also" too much... I'm looking forward to getting my Wii U back finally. I finally bought something for the first time in months and it was a Mewtwo and Squid Girl amiibo. I was looking for the Zelda amiibo because of how she syncs up with Peach... but sadly couldn't find one...

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 25 I_want10

Finally I've been watching a lot of Smash Bros which has gotten my blood boiling for it...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:57 am

As far as Estelle goes, I haven't played Vesperia, but
Spoiler:

I also got a look at Fiora's portraits.
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:31 pm

*sigh*

http://nichegamer.com/2015/11/no-plans-to-bring-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-west-developer-koei-tecmo-fears-backlash/

East Asian Import (which should have English text) only.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:58 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:*sigh*

http://nichegamer.com/2015/11/no-plans-to-bring-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-west-developer-koei-tecmo-fears-backlash/

East Asian Import (which should have English text) only.

Thanks alot PC bros... You too Koei Tecmo for being such cowards... I know the climate is rough, but arrrrrrgh!

At least the PS4 is region free, but those shipping prices aren't going to be appealing...

At least there's this to look forward to... I'm not sure about this but it appears if you buy the 3ds version you can acess the new content(or at least the characters) to the Wii U...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:00 pm

I think I've heard that it's everything except Legend Mode. The Linkle & Midna yuri is limited to just the 3DS version.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:59 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I think I've heard that it's everything except Legend Mode. The Linkle & Midna yuri is limited to just the 3DS version.

*gears are turning*

Dominate Midna + Cute Linkle = ~Lovely pet Linkle~

But yeah, I would think that's the case, though I'm hoping those rumors about higher res screenshots of those scenes floating around are from the wii u version turn out to be true... 3DS is having two new stories modes at least with Wind Waker and Linkle... There are even rumors we'll be getting a villain character, possibly Majora. Imagining each move it does switches it's form, ah I would love to see that.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:21 pm

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/rumour_a_class_in_bravely_second_is_supposedly_being_censored_for_the_western_release

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 25 Fuck_y10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:46 am

Do not pay any attention to rumors. I wait for solid proof of things before crowing. Now that I've said that I would like to say that I've been playing LoZ: ALBW the past few days.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:57 pm

That's not a rumor. There's a goddamn image showing it in the article.

They actually took the likeness of an oppressed people, and replaced it with that of those of a similar time period that went along with colonizing the lands of said people. So not only have they made something that was offensive (via "appropriation") into something even more offensive (by extremely insensitive erasure), but have also pissed off a lot of people who are really getting tired of the whole censorship shtick. This isn't the 90's. No one that actually followed appropriate news felt that 4KIDS entertainment was a decent company.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:Do not pay any attention to rumors. I wait for solid proof of things before crowing. Now that I've said that I would like to say that I've been playing LoZ: ALBW the past few days.
Fun game I'm working my up on the tower challenge in Lorule now(keep dying near the end)
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:19 pm

I got a lot more time into Portait of Ruin, noticing little things here and there that I missed/forgotten. One of the two bigger things were that you can sequence break and skip the pyramid and go to the circus(not that I'd want to, just testing the boundaries). The other thing was striking a pose in front of the priest makes he say some humorous dialog(my favorite doing it with Just Charlotte out). Also, running through the Persephone hallways gave me some levels... I realized how fanservicey the vacuum mechanic really is. At most it can stop Charlotte from casting a spell(which is a great start to a story), but they don't move quickly enough to capitalize off it. Also, the liliths are not nice to Charlotte... always referring to her as "Filthy cow"... But I already got a corset from one so I'm happy. This is one of those games that makes me wish it had a full body display of the character and what outfit they were in like this http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/348055?tags=tina_branford+lingerie because currently my Charlotte the corset, a monocle, and some shiny red heels on(enamel pinheels), a white corsage, along with a nice abalone brooch... at least it has little bit graphics for them though =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:46 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:And strangely enough, I'm finding a bit of sexy hypno humor regarding PxZ2 on 2chan's Haigure thread.
Spoiler:

Are those fanart, or official pieces, though?

Either way, I'd love to see them. All I'm seeing so far for sure is she starts as an enemy unit.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:52 am

Rainday wrote: Also, the liliths are not nice to Charlotte... always referring to her as "Filthy cow"...  

I always thought they consider her pretty enough to be competition.
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next