Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+18
shirokami
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
RainbowSevenRainbow
creativerealms
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
Generic_entity
Singing Siren
Rosssi
Cio
vesago_x
Bellchan
jas7375
BohemianIncubus96
I-Go
Nightington
22 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? Empty What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Okay, been meaning to do this for a while. This is just a general thread for discussing what games you might be playing, or hell, games you are looking forward to. I guess even news as well. I guess anything gaming related. It doesn't have to be group related, but hey, if it is then feel free to share(though if you feel up to it you should definitely post something in the sightings forum about it). Try to avoid spoilerish things if possible, but if you need to, use the spoiler text in the Others section.

Spent the night before playing Tokyo Jungle all night due to stomach ache. Finally figured out how to unlock other animals in it(I think...). But now I have Beagles and Retrievers available. Since my first dog was a retriever it unlocked a odd since of nostalgia... Now keep in mind that this game is set in a post apocalyptic Tokyo where humans are gone and animals fight each other for survival, so yeah, odd. It's a great game that almost unlocks a Metal Gear Solid vibe in the fact that you have to avoid larger animals and sneak up on your prey. It's on the PSN for those interested, and it's a great fun little time sink/challenge game.

Speaking of Metal Gear, I'm looking forward to playing Sam some more in Metal Gear Rising since I've picked up a few tricks. I'd say he's a lot more evasion based but harder hitting than Raiden who's more of a blocker/comboer. He definitely takes a playthrough to get use to. Hope we see more of him when Blade Wolf's DLC is released.
Spoiler:

Also, in news, Barvely Default for the 3DS is coming over to the west! It looks to be a great FF5 style game, and it even has succubi and a job along the lines of the necromancer job in 5.
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/17/bravely-default-flying-fairy-has-an-english-subtitled-trailer/

Last edited by Rainday on Thu May 09, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Bravely Default's coming? Awesome. I was hoping for that, and now I'll have to preorder. Very Happy

I've been playing Pokemon Black 2, trying to breed to fill out the Pokedex (both the Unova and the National), as well as a bit of battling on the side. Though, aside from the Battle Tower and Expressways, I've hit the limit on what you can do in the game, so I'm waiting on Pokemon X and Y in between trading online.

On the side, I've been playing Fallout 3 again, for nostalgia, achievements, and because I haven't seen everything in the game. Fun times. Unfortunately, that means I'm neglecting my characters on Mabinogi and TOR.

Still haven't gotten the Jetstream Sam DLC. Razz

As for games I'm waiting for, Bravely Default is now on that list, as well as Project X Zone, which I've preordered. I do want to get Bioshock Infinite as well, but that will have to wait.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Nightington Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:50 pm

MGS5 is a big one, the Jetstream DLC's in my download queue (I have this thing of going onto the PS store and downloading half of PS+'s freebies at once. 40+ gigabytes is yeek)...

But honestly? I'm kind of in Discover As I Go mode right now.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Oh yes, Project X Zone, that is something definitely on my list, though there is always the question of "will I have enough money at the time?". Things I want, MGS HD collection since I want to get my brother to play, but I can hold off on that... Even though it seems like all retail copies have disappeared from my area(it's still on the PSN though... I just get paranoid about space). MGS5: Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes are definitely on my list, though I still wonder how things will work out. Will it be next gen, will Ground Zeroes by current gen and Phantom Pain be next gen? Have to wait and see.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think you can get a white or black armor skin for Raiden in Reveneagnce if you vote for it in this poll on the official site. The only reason I say that is that of all the questions, it ask for your email to send you a code. It's still going if your interested.
http://metalgearsolid.com/landing/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 am

Rage of Bahamut. Lots of sexy girl cards, though it seems like we've been getting quite a few male and beasts lately.

Played Asura's Wrath, MGR:Revengeance, and stuff that comes out free for PS+ users. Now trying out Soul Sacrifice demo.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Go Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:46 am

Looking forward to the 3DS Animal Crossing game Smile

I-Go

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:48 am

Don't think anything will be able to beat Bioshock Infinite for me for GOTY but here is what I'm looking forward towards

Shin Megami Tensei IV - Looks awesome, playing Soul Hackers at the moment
Zelda: Link to the Past 2 - Finally, a sequel to one of my favorite games
Tales of Xillia - Best looking Tales Yet
Bravely Default - Looks interesting
Metal Gear Solid 5/Ground Zeroes - Well, its an MGS game
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Last of Us - Looks like a lot of fun
BEYOND: Two Souls - Best movie not coming to theaters
Bayonetta 2 - Loved the first one, Still need a Wii U
New Xeno game - *see above*
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:25 pm

BohemianIncubus96 wrote:Don't think anything will be able to beat Bioshock Infinite for me for GOTY but here is what I'm looking forward towards

Shin Megami Tensei IV - Looks awesome, playing Soul Hackers at the moment
Zelda: Link to the Past 2 - Finally, a sequel to one of my favorite games
Tales of Xillia - Best looking Tales Yet
Bravely Default - Looks interesting
Metal Gear Solid 5/Ground Zeroes - Well, its an MGS game
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Last of Us - Looks like a lot of fun
BEYOND: Two Souls - Best movie not coming to theaters
Bayonetta 2 - Loved the first one, Still need a Wii U
New Xeno game - *see above*

this!

Project X Zone, and Soul Hackers

if i ever save up the cash for a 3DS
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:39 am

I'm looking forward to playing:

Pokemon Heartgold

Project X Zone

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for Wii U

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for 3DS

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD ReMix

BohemianIncubus96 beware of sequelitis.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Got hella frustrated trying to get a good rank on a VR mission on Sam's campaign, so I've been playing Tokyo Jungle instead. At some point I do need to move onto Atelier.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Beat the story mode in Tokyo Jungle last night, that was... Quite interesting. Game still has a lot of playing left in it, especially with the animals I have yet to unlock(just got the Hyena).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Well, I just bought some new copies of Disgaea 4 and Neptunia V. SO yeah, even larger game backlog... I think I'll either go with D4, Neptunia MkII, or Atelier Rorona first. D4 because my firend is kinda playing it and it be a little fun competitive wise, MkII because that Neptunia anime based on it will be coming out next season(or the season after) I believe, and Atelier Rorona because I really should get started on that series.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Sat May 04, 2013 1:24 am

adding Shin Megami Tensei 4 to my list
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Oh right, Blade Wolf DLC is coming out for Revengeance on the 14th I believe.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Well, I didn't sleep too well, on the bright side, I beat Farcry 3: Blood Dragon. It was quite enjoyable, definitely worth the price to me($15), but your mileage may vary depending on how much 80-early 90s action movies you've watched. But yeah, it's quite amusing.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 07, 2013 8:56 pm

I've heard that Sleeping Dogs is pretty good. Now available for PS+ users for free, so I'll give it a shot.

Just ordered Persona 4 The Golden.

Also, it's not you, it's me. I need my space.
So I'm buying a 16GB card for my Vita, so I can hold more games on it. I hear BlazBlue CSExtend Vita is also going to be added to PS+ free games.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  jas7375 Wed May 08, 2013 7:55 pm

I've been playing Bioshock Infinite for awhile and finally beat it last weekend, just on easy though. Very good game but gets sort of confusing toward the end. Also have been playing Injustice: Gods Among Us.

jas7375

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Thu May 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Just started Tales of Abyss on 3DS.

I may be developing a crush on Tear. Though I somehow doubt she'll be kidnapped and used by the enemy in the same was Colette and Estelle were.
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu May 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Is that a commonly used trope in the Tales of series? I seem to recall one of the main characters being used by the enemy in Tales of Legendia.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Thu May 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Well in Symphonia
Spoiler:

Vesperia
Spoiler:

Tales of Symphonia 2 and Tales of Graces did not involve any scenes like that, though.
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Bellchan wrote:Just started Tales of Abyss on 3DS.

I may be developing a crush on Tear. Though I somehow doubt she'll be kidnapped and used by the enemy in the same was Colette and Estelle were.

Spoiler:

Also OMG WE DO HAVE SPOILER TAGS! It's in the "Others" section.

Also, I edited your post a bit just in case, though I'm sure most people wouldn't care about EC spoilers =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 11, 2013 9:15 pm

You guys talking about Soul Hacker, I just looked into what that game is, and by golly, you have my envy.

... Mostly because of the main girl being possessed by a demon (okay okay, this demon is actually the main girl, rather than the host), and what is one of the first things this demon does when sharing her body? Buy a leather catsuit, choker, and boots...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 15, 2013 3:06 am

Playing as a robotic dog with a A.I. that surpasses almost anything and getting a point bonus for taking out everything stealthy IS FUCKING AWESOME! But yeah, the Blade Wolf DLC for Metal Gear Rising is pretty damn awesome. Playing as Blade Wolf is awesome(hell, playing as a machine vs cyborgs is awesome), the story was pretty cool and explains more of Blade Wolf's character, and his last boss fight is truly something else featuring a as of yet unknown Winds of Destruction. However, it doesn't have anything after the credits which was disappointing. Still it does have a "back at present day" thing at the end.

I ask you, why don't more games have you play as a renegade A.I. I mean hell, you are literally a mindless killing machine, think of all of the fun you can have without having to worry about emotions and remorse for slaughtering countless soldiers! On a more serious note, it would really be a ideal setting for character development and explain why your character doesn't know jack shit about the world without the amnesia clause.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:49 am

Hoping to get Resident Evil: Revelations because 1) It's a older style RE which is fun 2) DAT ASS(Seriously, playing as Jill in the demo, in that bodysuit... it was truly a sight to behold) 3) Sexy Rachel~(I love girls who have hair covering their eyes for some reason, it makes them mysterious, alluring), and 4) Raid/Mercenary mode because I need a good multiplayer thing, I loved Mercenaries in RE4, and I've heard good things about Raid mode.

Also, Hunk, because he is awesome. Also, Lady Hunk, because WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Also, a little thing I feel I should bring to everyone's attention that hasn't heard of it.
http://www.compileheart.com/fairyfencer_f/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Fencer_F
http://www.siliconera.com/tag/galapagos-rpg/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:52 am

I'll talk more about Fairy Fencer F in a later post, but for now, what I'm looking forward to is the Konami pre-E3 show that's going to be on Thursday. Here's the countdown timer for those interested.
http://www.gamespot.com/shows/gamespot-live/?event=konami-pre-e3-show-2013

Oh yeah, E3 is coming, the 10th-14th, so I'm looking forward to that.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next