Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 19 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:47 am

6O is great, there are so many characters that are great in this game. My favorite is probably 9S, but it takes a while for him to get his best moments. Also, a very minor costume spoiler.

Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 19 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:13 am

We talking about Nier: Automata here? <3<3<3<3<3<3 Played it all night and then some yesterday. Gameplay, awesome, story, awesome, wtf factor, awesome, civilization of androids that's 90% women that aren't crazy about men and are mostly lesbians
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 19 Love10

Not to mention all their wonderful black outfits~! Of course, the Operator's outfit is my favorite, tight clinging bodysuit and veil~ There so uniform too, all having blond hair, I admit, when I enter the control room I'm just swept away by it~ 6O Is definitely most adorable right now, especially with that little convo after the village. As for where I am, I don't want to say, I'm going in this as blind as possible and want to ensure others do as well.
(Between this and Fate/Extella my time has been booked, but I'm still adding new relevant images to my various accounts)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:48 pm

Now that I've reached a certain point in NieR: Automata, I can take a very clear guess at what was in that spoiler earlier.

And I'm right.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Well... last night, I finished NieR Automata.

Sure, I still have the Platinum Trophy to go for, but I'm fairly certain I've finished the main content. But anyways...

THAT
WAS
AN
ENDING

reactions:

details:

And either Taro is trolling us with those "guarded doors" or there's going to be some DLC coming at some point. I don't care if this spoils you, I'm still saying it- there's nothing there right now, don't worry about them.

Music is TOP FUCKING NOTCH. I can't believe I didn't recognize one of the more epic songs being a remix of a great song from NieR.
Song:

And all-in-all, this was an ACTION title that took up FORTY hours of my time just to complete the main content. That is goddamn amazing. Lots of fun, frustration, and emotions!

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Such a phenomenal game with equally phenomenal music.

Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:58 pm

And either Taro is trolling us with those "guarded doors" or there's going to be some DLC coming at some point. I don't care if this spoils you, I'm still saying it- there's nothing there right now, don't worry about them.

About that, just came across this today
http://www.christianpost.com/news/nier-automata-dlc-news-game-director-explains-why-meaningful-dlc-release-is-impossible-reveals-details-on-games-locked-rooms-177675/

DEPRESSING!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:46 am

Happy birthday!
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Happy birthday, DoubleEdged!  ^^
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Thanks guys.

Anyways, on a whim, I decided to buy (almost) ALL of the Senran Kagura EV DLC. 3 of the 4 megapacks except the first (where I only bought the outfits from that period), and the Ikkitousen characters. Though one of the first things you notice is "inconsistency" with names. :^)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/17/49/75/42/lubu10.jpg
(Man, we may finally have someone in Senran Kagura that is genuinely horny)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 pm

I went back to download megapack 1, only to find I was short a few cents. So I said fuck it and just got the costumes, which the first set has the best of.

(Man, we may finally have someone in Senran Kagura that is genuinely horny)
... This is sarcasm, yes?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Believe it or not, the clicheness of Ryona and Haruka do not feel like genuine horniness in my opinion. Suddenly, here we get LuBu/Ryofu stroking herself in her victory, in a way that isn't just "oh look at me, I'm a cliche sadist/masochist."
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:24 am

NieR: Automata soundtrack is now available for purchase!!!

A few things though-
1) Songs that incorporated voiced dialogues do not have versions with the option. Game Jukebox only.
Spoiler:
2) Only has Emil's shop theme in Japanese. No Julie Ann Taylor. :/
2b) (HA!) I might make a Youtube-to-MP3 conversion of the Julie Ann Taylor version for when I make a personal CD.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:40 pm

I finally have confirmation.

Persona 5:

Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:51 pm

P5:

Man, it really is too bad that Ann became one of the less-popular girls of the game. Because from what I've seen of her, she's truly looking to steal my heart.

Spoiler:

Don't get me wrong, Makoto is great, but I guess I must be one of the few for whom Ann pushes ALL of the buttons.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:24 pm

... There's a story in there, I can feel it

Spoiler:

But yeah, Ann sounds like she hits some as mind as well.  The only person I see giving her a run for her money is Futaba...  But well I'll find out a little bit later tonight.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:21 pm

Actually, I'm going to be honest here, I've thought down a different path-

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:36 pm

That sounds like it would work a lot better =) Lovely Lovely Lovely~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:45 pm

You know, here I am talking about Ann and the Succubus demon/Persona...

Spoiler:

Update: Also, I have just seen the sexiest generic Shadow ever.
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:12 pm

Alright, that Jemnezmy sighting I made has actually got me to try out Mobius: Final Fantasy. And...

Well, I guess it "looks" nice for a mobile game (that I'm playing on Steam because FUCK TRYING TO RUN THAT SHIT ON MY PHONE). Though I could definitely see it getting dull at times. And the main character isn't very likeable, not to mention not acted well either (you thought Bryce Pappenbrook's Machina was bad in Type 0? That's NOTHING compared to his Wol). I do believe I've heard that a certain female ally can become playable at some point (I think her name is Meia?), but I don't have any details.

Anyways, I was really dragging along through Chapter 1, tough times at various points. So today, I get away from the main story and go to this "Terra Battle" Collaboration event. Suddenly, getting through some of these first-run boss battles is giving me shittons of the items I need to upgrade my classes, and giving me awesome cards that already have maximized skills, and the means to upgrade their rarity easily. Well, almost easily, because that stuff costs a lot of gil, which I don't have much of right now. But anyways, with what I've obtained for myself from this event, I've gotten new jobs for the Fighter series (I could probably do the same for the Mage and Ranger classes if I wanted to spend the crystals on those) and upgraded most of its skill board (up to most of the fourth board anyways), and I'm close to reaching the final stage (I'm surprised how low in difficulty this event is).

And based on the date of that Jemnezmy art (February?), I'm guessing it'll still be a few months before it makes its way to the Global Mobius. But here's an interesting tidbit: a lot of cards can be specifically purchased in an ability shop. I don't know if Jemnezmy will be added to that shop or if she'll only be available from a summoning pool though. Knowing what she is, I wouldn't expect her to be that high of a ranking as far as ability cards go.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:51 am

Make that "A LOT" of months before Jemnezmy. Apparently Global Mobius is over a year behind Japan. And then I was hearing about a female playable character coming around, but that's not until their recent Chapter 6 story, Global has only reached the end of 4. Though she's a character already known to Global, as a witch that appears in the Battle Tower, and pretty much the person in charge of the one multiplayer mode (fighting "Sicarius" [the summoned monsters] battles). I really liked what she wore in the Battle Tower, but it looks like she never wears that again, instead wearing things more like what she wears in Ring of Braves (multiplayer), and I hear she's introduced with a chance at getting "Flower Girl" Legend Job (she dresses as Aerith, just like Wol can dress like other protags by getting their Legend Job).

The gacha seems really crappy though, and I'm not sure if I'd rather spend the enormous amount of tickets needed for summoning on either 6 ability cards (with a TINY chance at legend jobs) or 1 guaranteed job (the starter Onion Knight has already gotten me pretty far, and it's about to change in Chapter 4 to include Light and Dark elements). Well... maybe for a free-to-play guy, it's better to go with the Ability Cards (and MINISCULE chance for Legend jobs). After all, I'm actually kinda breezing through some of this content (mostly due to two cards from the Terra Battle event) on Auto-Fight.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:02 pm

Wow this game looks a lot better than I thought it did
https://steparu.com/previews/miscellaneous/2169-mobius-final-fantasy-introduces-new-playable-female-character
For the art I've seen of it I thought it was one of those card battlers for some reason. So this witch goes by the title Azure Witch, and appears as thus in the battle tower
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 19 2016-110

Here's her wiki that shows her other outfits, they're all quite lovely, but I'm partial to Amalthea
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Meia
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 06, 2017 10:36 am

Decided to wipe my data and start over on Mobius. Ability pulls have been pretty much useless to me, especially since there hasn't been an event draw since I've started- the only good things to draw are limited abilities and legendary cards, and good luck getting the latter. I'm starting over so I can take the tickets I earn to see about pulling better jobs (as expensive as they are -.-). I pulled two jobs first time anyways, didn't like what I pulled (Black Mage and Red Mage; the latter I hear is probably the worst non-starter job card).

I do still have a week to do the Terra Battle event all over again. Now that I know what goes on, I should hopefully be able to pull off getting all the important cards to 5* again; it was only because of those cards that I was able to do most of what I did first run.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun May 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Meh, I think I really screwed up big time in my second run of P5. I've missed something that'll cost me not one, but two trophy opportunities.

Missables:

Well, at least I should still be able to get a good amount of things accomplished with this second run. I'm just now reaching December, and I have all Confidant Links (that aren't story-progression related) maxed, so finishing the game should guarantee that. I also have the ultimate Persona summoned. Still two optional battles that I need to get through before the final act starts and daily life is no longer available.

Confidant Links:

After I get the Platinum trophy for P5, I really need to take some time to play Trails in the Sky. I started it once, didn't get too far. But considering what's been known about what they're putting into Trails of Cold Steel 3, it would probably be best that I actually go through the Sky games, especially with the recent release of Sky 3rd on Steam.

Here, have a battle theme for a game that will NEVER EVER be released in America

(Though it does actually appear in Cold Steel 2)

And one more thing to share (which in this case, is very hard to do without very particular hardware and software), because no one that has the means to share this any better is doing anything like this-
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 26, 2017 9:33 pm

I've actually been somewhat interested in doing some PC gaming streams. I've still got stuff to play right now, and stuff I'm looking forward to later. PC gaming isn't dead yet.

I can't believe I got things set up as well as I have already, my Twitch channel already has live video. I'll add a link to my signature.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 10:09 pm

I've fallen in love with Scherazard already.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next