Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 8 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:02 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Oh, and one more thing-

I also ordered Hyrule Warriors. Both should be arriving/ready for pickup early this week. Razz

Awesome dood~! You should look into getting the DLC too for a overwhelming bonus of content.
http://zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 8 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:59 pm

I definitely plan on having the Master Quest pack at some point, though I'll probably hold off on immediately getting it until I get through the game a bit and decide if I feel like going all the way with the Hero of Hyrule pass (and save $8 in the end).

Oh, and my Smash bundle comes with an Amiibo as I said, and had three default selections, I picked Link (other two were Mario and Pikachu) of those three. And I am curious how the Amiibo AI will work in Smash.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Okay, so at this point, I've got my Wii U and I've been playing Hyrule Warriors. Just picked up the Hero of Hyrule Pass, which is giving me access to all the DLC packs (2/4 being out right now). After clearing maybe a third of the standard Adventure Map, I decided to get into the Master Quest map, mostly because that's where all the stuff I want is. And what do I find once I break into it?

Cia's level 2 weapon unlock is as far away from the starting point of the map as it can get...

Okay, let's start trudging along then- *This mission requires a character you have not yet unlocked*

GODDAMMIT! T-T

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:02 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Okay, so at this point, I've got my Wii U and I've been playing Hyrule Warriors. Just picked up the Hero of Hyrule Pass, which is giving me access to all the DLC packs (2/4 being out right now). After clearing maybe a third of the standard Adventure Map, I decided to get into the Master Quest map, mostly because that's where all the stuff I want is. And what do I find once I break into it?

Cia's level 2 weapon unlock is as far away from the starting point of the map as it can get...

Okay, let's start trudging along then- *This mission requires a character you have not yet unlocked*

GODDAMMIT! T-T

Oh that's not the worst of it, you have to do a full map with Wizzaro and not get hit(because attacks are devastating) to score high enough to get it, but yeah, it's doable, just requires some practice, and maybe Wizzaro's level 2 weapon before hand.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Rainday wrote:Oh that's not the worst of it, you have to do a full map with Wizzaro and not get hit(because attacks are devastating) to score high enough to get it, but yeah, it's doable, just requires some practice, and maybe Wizzaro's level 2 weapon before hand.

Path actually wasn't too bad. Those missions you mention don't actually require Wizzro, but they do have bonuses exclusive to him. Now I have to clear this traitor mission in 15 minutes with more than 1500 KOs for Cia's level 2.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:04 pm

I start to wish I could find some relative way to figure out what sort of strength enemies are on Hyrule Warriors Adventure maps, because at times, stuff looks easy from the description, but then you get to it and you can barely harm your foes, or find that they do so much damage, yet it's not set up so that you can upgrade your elemental defense in preparation.

I just attempted the Great Fairy level 3 mission, also using Great Fairy style for the first time. That... was really awkward, but it could be worse... because she's not Zant.

Also, oddly enough, the final boss mission on the map seems much easier than all the other missions in the upper left corner.

PSO2, I haven't touched for a while, but I think I'm going to log in and check out the Yamato 2199 suits. From a glimpse, they probably don't have the kind of gloss I wanted on them, but that's fine. I'll probably end up picking up the blue one, and make my character look like the dark-haired glasses girl who is known for wearing that suit.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:03 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I start to wish I could find some relative way to figure out what sort of strength enemies are on Hyrule Warriors Adventure maps, because at times, stuff looks easy from the description, but then you get to it and you can barely harm your foes, or find that they do so much damage, yet it's not set up so that you can upgrade your elemental defense in preparation.

I just attempted the Great Fairy level 3 mission, also using Great Fairy style for the first time. That... was really awkward, but it could be worse... because she's not Zant.

Also, oddly enough, the final boss mission on the map seems much easier than all the other missions in the upper left corner.

PSO2, I haven't touched for a while, but I think I'm going to log in and check out the Yamato 2199 suits. From a glimpse, they probably don't have the kind of gloss I wanted on them, but that's fine. I'll probably end up picking up the blue one, and make my character look like the dark-haired glasses girl who is known for wearing that suit.

Yeah, there's kinda something for that, though I'm really not sure how well it works, but near the bottom left of a selected map there is a level. However, these don't correspond with your level in anyway, so I always thought it might be difficulty level. Also, Zant is crazy fun once you get some good weapons. SPIN TO WIN~! But yeah, Great Fairy definitely needs some practice to get use to, most of her stuff has a long start up but can wreak a lot of stuff. Still, the "OH~ HO HO HO~" laugh is a very nice bonus.

Ah, you're talking about Kaoru Niimi I assume, Zero Hime does some great art of her in bondage.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1341644?tags=niimi_kaoru
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1342814?tags=niimi_kaoru
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1651379?tags=niimi_kaoru
(Bonus: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1832428?tags=niimi_kaoru )

I know that series has something to do with blue skin girls being bad, and there's even some (non official)art with the main girl in a conversion pod to turn her into one,
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46697219
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:46 pm

I take it back, Zant at least has a decent controllable combo, I just hate his power attacks. Agitha is by far the worst. Awful combos, unsafe power attacks, etc. I actually just went and got every single level 3 weapon left on the map EXCEPT for her parasol. And holy crap, is that mission ridiculous for being forced to use Agitha. It opens up and I'm fighting 5 Dinolfos, probably the fastest captain units in the game, and these guys are pretty strong since it's in the highest level area of the map. I almost can't even get through those guys, much less keep the objective on track and defend my base, but I don't want to exploit 2-player mode to lose my disadvantage.

I hear I have to unlock that last parasol before I can begin breaking legendary seals on weapons (starting with the Master Sword).

And yeah, it is Kaoru Niimi I was talking about. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a hairstyle close to hers, nor did they even include a special hairstyle to put in the shop (they did for other characters), and apparently hair color can't be changed without special passes or real currency (yet eyes and facial structure can?). I really do find it unfortunate that probably the most attractive depiction of Kaoru I've seen was pretty much futanari (and even had a bit of scat too... *vomit*). Ugh, the things I put up with for the sake of my latex fetish...

UPDATE: Surprisingly, it only took me two attempts today (the day after this post) to get the Princess Parasol for Agitha, mostly because I looked around and apparently the Giant Butterfly's attacks (other than divebomb) are how all those Dinolfos should be handled. And then I realized I needed a few more attack badges on her. >_>
Time to break the limiter on the Master Sword!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:35 pm

More Hyrule Warriors stuff.

The (Legacy?) costume packs are now on the American Nintendo eShop, at $.99 a piece. It's the Link and Zelda pairs divided by the era, and the Ganondorf pack. I decided to pick up the Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword packs (never did play Skyward Sword, but I do think that Zelda has an adorable design).

At this point, the only warrior without a Level 3 weapon is Wizzro (which is a shame, I'm actually somewhat liking his playstyle more than others), though there's still plenty of 8-bit weapons to get. I think Cia is the only one I've fully unlocked a Legendary skill for so far, really want to find a 5-star Scepter of Souls that's mostly blank though. I've finished 3 portraits so far- True Partners, Forces of Evil, and Boss Rush. I finally started doing some of the Twilight map yesterday, and I just started to realize: Twilight Map is pretty much set to Hero Mode difficulties, isn't it? That's probably why I'm getting double drops from enemies. I really want to get to the other side of the map, and unlock the other Cia outfit (I'm guessing it'll be a Lana coloring? After all, Lana had a Cia color and a Link color, and I already have Cia's Link color), but eventually missions just went into an extreme level of difficulty, due to enemy attack power.

There was one awfully amusing thing about yesterday's playtime. I'm sure everyone reading this has already read my Lana and Cia stuff in my idea topic? Awkwardly enough, I went into a mission that would team up the player with Cia, however, I chose Cia as my warrior. Instead, Lana appeared as an ally in the mission... wielding the Scepter of Time... Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:48 pm

So apparently the guy who has done some Touhou latex-themed doujins has now made an original ero-VN; Love Rubber (RABU RABA); which looks like its going on sale now somewhere.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47821533
I can't tell if there's a POV character, and if so, what gender they are, but for now, it looks like just a bunch of girls getting into the latex fetish scene. If that really is the case, I'd love to be seeing this sort of thing go places, possibly to a point in which I could make a relevant post on it in the sightings section. Based on one design in it (the crotch hole sleeves), I'd say penetrative toys at the minimum are to be expected, but as I said, I still can't confirm a male character.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Finally figured out exactly how to work a Twilight Portal on Hyrule Warrior's Twilight map. And it took me right up to the mission with Cia's Twilight color scheme.
The colors:
And then Majora's Mask pack will likely be out the end of the month... People keep talking Fierce Deity Link, though a few are even mentioning Young Link (not Toon Link) and Skull Kid.

Also played a bit more Smash, unlocking some more characters. Had to crank up the difficulty a bit to get Lucina (and the REAL boss took me by surprise. I'm wondering if there's yet another version of the final boss near max difficulty). I think it's just ROB and Duck Hunt left, but I could be wrong.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Found myself a fetishy quest mod for Skyrim. "Trapped in Rubber." Designed for Human Female characters.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:24 pm

In the latest info I posted about new stuff coming to Hyrule Warriors in early February, I mentioned Skill Removal. Well, with a function like this, now I only need ANY 5-Star/8-Slot weapon for every character, and not have to worry about what's on it by default. Of course, I won't expect the service to be cheaper than Skill Addition. But anyways, getting the weapons I would want might be easy enough- equip a Slots+ & Stars+ weapon, use a Slots+ mix, and do a Rewards Map mission (I did True Partners, and got Cia a 5-Star/8-Slot weapon first attempt).

Majora's Mask Adventure Map is smaller than Twilight Adventure Map, and that was already smaller as it was. However, a screenshot of the map shows that there may be some sort of time variable that affects the map... not exactly sure how it'd work though.

I was rather excited to hear about the Ocarina of Time costumes for Sheik and Impa, but... damn, I thought they'd be a little more HD. Lana's Skull Kid costume is cute though, and makes me wish I could set a costume for each weapon without having to change every time:
Book of Sorcery- Guardian of Time outfit
Deku Stick- Skull Kid (he is a forest spirit after all)
Summoning Gate- Master Quest "Cia" default recolor (witch going mad with power using the Gate of Souls)

EDIT: I'm also hearing talk that the extra costumes from the MM missions are all default colors with Masks. Apparently, if you look close enough at the 8-bit Fairy screen on that particular post, you can see default-color Impa wearing a mask.

I've just learned that Kill la Kill is coming to Cartoon Network's Toonami next month, so if it's on early enough, I might try giving it a watch. Yeah, I know it's on Netflix (I even looked at "those episodes" in Japanese), but last I knew, it hadn't updated with English audio yet.

Another free weekend of playing Saints Row IV... and goddammit, I wish I could get some of the other characters' super suits to use on my own character (particularly Kinzie)

Haven't played Warframe in a while, there's two new female frames; well, one is a Prime version of a previous. Don't know when/if I'll get back into it, but here's some basic rundowns-
Mesa: I think this one is either gravity or earth based attacks.
Nova Prime: A refit Nova frame, utilizing anti-matter attacks. Nova (either) seriously has one of the best moves I've seen- Molecular Prime, an expanding sphere that any enemy that passes through it becomes warped such that their speed and defense is halved, and they explode upon dying. Setting up this skill for maximum possible range is freakin awesome for defense missions.

Also... got my hands on some 3DCG mods for the three (well, originally three) Tales of Vesperia girls. However, I've only seen various skit interactions on YouTube, and don't actually know much about the setting besides a few major twists, not sure what sort of situation I could put them into.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:06 pm

That Trapped in Rubber Skyrim mod definitely sounds like a nice find, I probably should've gotten that game on PC so I could enjoy that and the Lightning mod. Are there any screens for it, because I would love to put up a sighting for it(while there's no MC, there is plenty of Femdom, submission, and latex by the sounds of it).

I'm really going to be looking forward to getting the Wii U back by the sounds of these Hyrule Warriors updates. With so much masking going on there will be ideas a rolling~ Wonder if anyone will get the Lovers Mask...

Oh I hope you enjoy Kill La Kill, it's such a great series even without the MC/EC aspect. As for Netflix, kinda surprised they don't have a dub, though to me Netflix has been a tad dodgy about that. It's default is subs and doesn't really go "hey we have the english version too!", or at least I remember running into that issue with Fate/Zero and Attack on Titan.

I briefly played Vesparia, it was originally something me and a friend were going to do, but he bailed on me and I didn't resume it... I probably should at some point, it had interesting characters and it's been a while since I played a Tales game. But yeah, as for females, Estelle is very kind, sweet, friendly and open. I guess she's kinda a "space cadet" and naive too. Now Rita on the other hand is pragmatic and a little devious. That being said she has a super soft spot for Estelle, acting sort of tsundere towards her to the point that they are a very popular pairing in the fan community(they both really care for each other early on as far as I got into the game). That leaves Judith, who I didn't get to encounter, but from what I've seen she seems like a strong lead with a take it easy attitude, possibly somewhat flirty, may like to tease, kind of like a older sister type... But most of that is based on pictures I've seen and her general expression. Their backgrounds really help to define them, Estelle is a sheltered princess, Rita is a outcast in the community yet very determined, and I believe Judith is on a some sort of quest.

Anyway, I did come up with some ideas, though I'm not sure if I ever got to wrote them down, I'll have to search my idea thread, but it had to do with a certain female enemy(the sorceress you run into early game).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:57 pm

Was completely wrong about what sort of Warframe Mesa is; she's a spaghetti-western gunslinger.

Anyways, I've gotten all the parts I need to get, and should be able to play this frame in a few days.

Also, since the Majora's Mask pack has been released in Japan and Europe, we have some more info on things-
Costume Masks:
Also, very relevant-
Gold Skulltula Illustration:
Yeah... I think I'm gonna enjoy it... Twisted Evil

Meanwhile, I've started playing Metroid Prime Trilogy. Definitely intrigued by some of the musical themes that are clearly variations/remixes of previous tunes from the series (one of my favorite themes actually ended up remixed in MP2:Echoes, I clearly remember that much:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pim1s_DBR64)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:50 am

In Warframe, I decided to supercharge my Mesa frame (gave her a reactor to double her mod capacity). She now pretty damn overpowered when it comes to Defense missions (at the very least, against the Infested).

Lately, the really awkward fetishes thread (hennou?) on 2chan has been making 3DCG mods about... well...
Have you seen enough DCAU cartoons to know about the starfish aliens among Superman's "protected alien remnants" in his Fortress of Solitude? And how they latch onto people (usually by the face) and control their minds? Yeah, they've taken that and turned it into another one of their gyno-cult converters.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:27 pm

Yeah it's the hennou thread, I think it means strange brain or something like that. Appropriate for their preferred content.

Either the shader or the texture on these looks really nice for a rubbery/latex texture. I'm tempted to extract it and see how I can put it to use on other models. But then I remember how much of hassle the last edit I made was...
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:31 am

What was your last edit?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:46 am

Hornofdesolation wrote:What was your last edit?

I took a hardsave of a nylon bodysuit, converted it into a .tah and added a full spectrum of colors. The annoying part was having to change multiple entries in each version's code with a hex editor. Not difficult, but very tedious.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:50 pm

I haven't really been playing Hyrule Warriors lately, so I jumped back on that the past two days.
When I first thought about the 3-day cycle process for the Termina Adventure Map (Majora's Mask), I thought it would be a bunch of cycles and reliance on the owl statues to move around. Hardly. You get 72 hours, 1 hour being 1 mission. And one of the items you find on the map can add another 10 hours I think. Of course, then comes the fact that a lot of the missions there are designed for characters well above level 100. And with all the character restrictions on some of these missions, I've had to grind and dojo train like crazy. And a few of these missions really do limit me to those one or two characters that I NEVER want to be using (Agitha and Zant).

My Cia build is pretty badass though. Twisted Evil
Level 130's, 8-slot 5-star 3rd-tier weapon with Darkness+; Strength II, III, and VI; Legendary; and the new Hasty Attacks. Also have EXP+ and Materials+, but those I'd be replacing at some point, probably with Normal Attacks+ and some 3000-kill skill.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:40 pm

There's a free login campaign right now for FFXIV. I decided to hop back in and catch up on two major updates worth of content.

I was quite mistaken about something in regards to Dreams of Ice, and yet it still wasn't too far off-
Dreams of Ice; Shiva:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:15 pm

NOTE: Can a post only have one Spoiler box? I tried editing a second into my previous post, but it wouldn't show in the post.

And now I've finished the latest point in the main scenario. There was something else I got too carried away in predicting.

Before the Fall; Minfilia:

So at this point, I may stick around a week and do some minor currency grinding. Still have World of Darkness to get through.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:46 pm

There's still time. Zodiark possessing someone is more of an end story type thing, if it happens it won't be until the end of Heavensward.

Of course now that the Scions have a weapon against the Ascians I doubt they'd try it unless they absolutely needed to.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Hmm, never realized DoA5 Core Fighters rotated free fighters. The ninja quartet is always there, and two others. And it also upgraded to Last Round, so who knows, I might get a chance to play with Nyotengu before Steam version comes around (and I don't get dissuaded from buying it).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 pm

Started playing Soul Sacrifice Delta over the weekend, after having experienced the original version while I had PS+. It really does have quite a bit more to complexity to it, greatly enhanced character customization, and probably a little more balance as well (can't preemptively Golem for the win).

Anyways, one of the key figures in this edition is a woman known as the Red Hood. Known as a master illusionist, she seduces/ensnares other sorcerers, gets them to do her bidding, and cheats them out of various jobs. Very attractive.
And you can get her outfit, the Seducer Raiment. Very Happy
Quite easily too, just reach a combined life/soul level of 35. One other thing you can get from meeting her is a sigil you put into your sorcery arm, which will give it the appearance of her arm. If you wear both top and bottom Raiments, have Hood active (meaning default hood to their respective Raiments, which also may override the character's hair with another style depending on the hood), and use her Illusionist Sigil as a female character, you'll look almost just like her, only differences being face (No eyepatch or tattoo), voice (might have one or two that are close), and posture (All PCs use the same animation, regardless of gender). And then after that, you can also trade in various offerings to acquire alternate colors to it.  This whole process can be done with many of the other characters that have any importance as well (like Carnatux's sister, Vidiara).

I just like to think of this opportunity as getting my usual young knightly male character caught in her illusion, her deceiving me with "Me, the Red Hood? Are you sure you're not actually the Red Hood?"
And then I go into battle with two Red Hoods. Twisted Evil
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next